[Original RPG] Shadow War: Victims of the Revolution (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Chip1123
Protoform

Roadway, South

Post by Chip1123 »

The sharkticon let go of Roadblock's arm, surprising him. He took advantage of the momentary lull and confusion and subspaced his saw blade onto his arm- the one currently still inside the sharkticons mouth. As it materialized, he let it spin and let it began working its magic.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Roadway, south

With an unholy screech, the Sharkticon juddered as he felt his sharp teeth catching on something rotating in his maw. He had scant astroseconds to save himself and failed to use them wisely...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Roadway North

one Sharkticons struggled valiantly against Snapdragon lunging with jaws and claws, his rocket launcher slashed to bits. Shrapnel and oil flew everywhere from claw wounds.

Another vanished in a ball of flame one minute he was there next there was nothing but a smudge of smoke and a pool of cooling metal.

The others fell back very quickly . The corporal lead a fighting retreat back towards a ruined building Two sharkticons carried an injured third while the corporal and another layed down covering fire.

The Sharkticons ducked behind a wall

The injured Sharkticon propped himself up painfully

"I'm slowing you down Corp, leave me behind I can still fire a weapon prop me up and leave me i'll cover your retreat."

The corporal peered over the window ledge using a combat periscope and saw the creature from the pits of Slaarg where disobedients Sharkticons were cast to burn in the eternal fires and he ravaging beast that the Horricon had become.

He lifted one hand slowly in a salute.

" Very well Rocketeer 435b Semper Quintessa."

Rocketeer 435b raised his uninjured arm in a salute.

"Semper Quintessa Corp."

He then rolled slowly into a firing position his weapon jammed in a window embrasure.

The rest of the Sharkticons retreated as he started laying down a slow measured fire as the very image of death advanced slowly on him.

Roadway East

Weirdwolf limped slowly out of the shopfront . the shop itself had been devastated by fighting but mounted on the roof over the front was a hovercycle , not a model but a real fully functioning hovecycle a bit dirty and battered.

Weirdwolf grinned claws skittering on the plastcrete.

He limped over to the Sharkticon halftrack and pried off a jerrycan with his jaws.

He leapt to where the hovercycle stood.

He refueled and transforming straddled the saddle.

"Me follow Monzo yes."

He revved the engine and surged further off the roof rear wheel hitting the ground in a cloud of chippings. Sword and pistol jammed into the framework holster style.

Monzo crunched gears and swung the halftrack round after the headless hovercyclemech.

Underground Lab Complex

Something stirred in the shadows and a nervous young Sharkticon pulled the trigger of his rocket launcher

The Lance Corporal laid a hand on his arm and pointed to the safety.

"steady lad don't go shooting at shadows make every shot count and don't forget to disengage the safety lad."

He nudged open a crate with one foot and handed out rifles to go with the rocket launchers. Taking one he clipped a bayonet on the end holding the gleaming length of steel up to the light.

"Don't fire till you see the glow of their optics soldier and remember they don't like it up 'em."

He ran a hand along the bayonet.

"Up what Lance?"

The Lance Corporal grinned

" you know what lad i've never met a live one to ask."
Chip1123
Protoform

Roadway, South

Post by Chip1123 »

As the saw gained speed, he could feel it start to grind through metal inside the sharkticon. He pushed it deeper into him, feeling it catch, then cut through vitals. He brought the saw blade back up, cutting through everything in its path, until he reached the head of the creature. When he got there, Roadblock twisted the saw sideways and cut the creatures head off to keep as a trophy. You fought well warrior, and I shall mount your head as a tribute, and a reminder to myself not to take anyone lightly. He thought to himself, as he grabbed the severed head and subspaced it into storage. Now, I need to find out how the others are doing and see where I am needed.

"Roadblock to any Decepticons still functioning in the area. The road south is clear. Who couldn't finish their own fight and requires assistance?" he said mockingly.
redman prime

In the midst of the sharkticons

Post by redman prime »

Snapdragon was getting blurry. His killing spree coupled with Bludgeon's assault had severly diminished the ranks of the squat little Quintesson fighting force. But not all of them were dead. Yet.

It was times like this that having a Nebulonian component paid off, though. For as ragged as Snapdragon was working himself, Krunk was exhilirated. His nerves were on razors edge, which explained how he caught the glimpse of light reflecting off of the periscope from the Corporal. When it descended again, he wasn't surprised to see a rocket launcher replace it on the window ledge.

Momentary control was restored, as his mind link with Snapdragon alerted the 'con that there was one of those things that knocked multiple decepticons out of this fight sitting right in his path.

"Ramjet, TC I'm engaging Sharkticons, but some air cover on one dug in lil bastard would help."
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

(OOC:Skidmark ,my bad. Forgot to tell you that Wardust wasn't in the same building as Teffon.)

----------Klamek's Tower----------

Klamek was abled to avoid the attacked but the Targetmaster's shots hit the catwalks joint caused it to collapsed sent the Quint officer to another catwalks below.

----------Spearhead's 2nd Tower----------

The gun seem received minor damages, so he wasted no time to check it. The OC chief then jumped onto the gunner seat and started firing.

----------Somewhere else----------

Seeing his comrade fell at the drone's hand. He transformed and land not far away from the crash site. Obliterating a small group of drones with both guns in his hands.

"Teffon GO!" Around Wardust suddenly went dark as the building crashed down on him.

A few seconds later only the huge pile of debris can be seen.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadway North:

Bludgeon: -steadily advancing, wreathed in fire now, murmuring incantations under his breath, fixing the wounded Sharkticon and his position with the look of the flaming pits of Hell itself- "I've always wanted to feast on a beating Spark. Let's find out what it tastes like....." -holding his right hand out to draw the Spark from the wounded Sharkticon- "It's probably going to hurt. Feel free to scream and beg. Let your friends know. And tell them I like ranch dipping sauce."

-------------

Thundercracker: -looking down, holding his fire, over commlink to Snapdragon- "Uh.... what's going on down there? Creepy as he usually is, Bludgeon doesn't normally look like that."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Roadway North

The wounded Sharkticon camped his jaws shut, he jerked feeling the tug of his spark being drawn away. In one last desperate attempt he leaped the wall unsteadily and charged Snapdragon.

"Semper QuintessaaaAArggggggggh."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Roadway, north

Lorsyx gasped with relief, hearing those throbbing and snarling transport engines getting steadily closer. His left leg was barely useful, now, and there were black spots swimming before his eyes. When younger, he had taken greater damage and kept on fighting, but he was no longer the impulsive youth who had clawed his way up the ranks by sheer dint of raw aggression: Like it or not, Lorsyx was getting old and, the initial impetus of panic over, he felt drained.

"Here!" he shouted to the leading vehicle, hobbling fowards. The Sharkticon driver responded and, still clutching the missile, he was hauled into the rear section to fall rather than sit on a box of hand grenades. One of the gunner units reached towards his leg, but he waved the assistance away and said, "Turn this vehicle around and make for quadrant zeta immediately." To the other three, he gave orders to move against the Decepticons; they were being sent to their doom, but he needed them to buy him some time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadway North:

Bludgeon: -the wounded Sharkticon's Spark energy coalescing into a glittering sphere in the palm of his hand, then drawn down into his hand and body- "Hmm. Not bad. I need more, though...." -turns lopes off after Lorsyx-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

redman prime

In fear for his life....

Post by redman prime »

Stupor clung to Snapdragon's mind as he watched Bludgeon descend on the sharkticon, somehow peeling it's essensce away from it as it charged at him maddeningly. As it clattered to the ground a few steps away from his feet, he could only just tear his eyes away from the glow that was beginning to encompass Bludgeon's arm.

"Uh, Thundercracker, I don't need any air support right now. and I don't know how to say what I just saw." His composure returning slightly as Bludgeon stole down the hall after Lorsyx. "But I'm following him to see if I can watch it again!"

and he set off at a waddling pace after the entranced Decepticon.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Roadway North

"Who cares?" Ramjet snorted at Thundercracker. "Not our problem. In fact, I'd say it's helping quite a bit."

Klamek's Tower

Spinister watched as Klamek toppled over, falling down to a lower level. The Targetmaster fired a smattering of laser blasts at the Quintesson officer, more to make sure the enemy kept his head down than in a genuine attempt to kill him. Then he jumped across the void where the catwalk had once stood, pulled himself up onto the upper floor, and headed for the top of the tower.

- ? -

Cyclonus floated in the Void, alone and unreachable to the world. It was the closest thing to peace that the Decepticon had ever known. And so, naturally, it didn't last.

"You're a big joke, you know that?"

Go away, Skywarp.

"Go away? Oh, that's a laugh." The black and purple seeker appeared beside Cyclonus as if he'd always been there. "Kinda hard to do when you were
made from me, buddy. You and me, we're a package."

I am nothing like you, Cyclonus thought angrily. You were nothing but raw material, scrap metal collected by Unicron and shaped into something new. I am-

"You're a stiff," Skywarp told him. "A walking dead body, for all it matters. You go through life all scowls and dour seriousness and pretentious loyalty, acting like it
means something. Well, take it from someone who's seen the other side more often than he'd like: it don't mean squat. Life is exactly what you make of it, and nothing else. And you, my made-from-Skywarp-pieces friend, made your own life a living Pit. No wonder this place is so attractive to you -- compared to where you live your life, this is heaven!"

If this were heaven, Cyclonus thought, I wouldn't be floating here listening to you, would I?

"Oh, touche," Skywarp grinned. "So there's a little of my fire left inside that glowering husk after all." His amusement faded. "Now stop pouting and pick yourself up off the floor. It's the least you can do, what with living in my body and all."

If you want it back, Cyclonus told him, feel free. I'm not using it anymore.

"If only things were that easy," Skywarp told him. "Trust me, I'd take you up on it in a nanosecond. It'd be worth it, even if I had to put up with those dumbass bunny ears until I found someone to rebuild me. You know why?"

No, Cyclonus said bitterly, but I'm sure you're going to tell me.

"Because you don't know what you've got until it's gone, dummy. And for me, it's all gone," Skywarp said, smiling again. This time, however, his expression was wistful. "I'll never be able to see the look on Dirge's face again after I tape over his copy of the Godfather with Jerry Springer reruns. I'll never get to hear Laserbeak scream when he finds out I've stashed dead rodents in his room again. I'll never get another chance to laugh at two of Reflector after I just pushed the other one down a stairwell." The seeker grew serious. "I can't touch the world. Can't do much of anything, really, but float around here and occasionally taunt random guys like you who pop in here and aren't sure they want to leave. But trust me, being a ghost isn't all it's cracked up to be."

I could say much the same for being alive, Cyclonus told him.

"What would you know about it? You haven't
lived a day in your life. Here you are, dying, and you don't even realize what you're losing because you're too much of a moron to actually figure out what it's like to be alive in the first place." The spectral seeker sighed. "You wanna die? Fine. I can't do much to stop you, what with being dead myself. But if you think that dying is going to make you feel any better about yourself, think again."

Skywarp's body started to fade away.

"Because if there's one thing you've got a lot of time for here, it's thinking."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Air over Roadway North:

Thundercracker: "And what do we do when he's done killing Sharkticons? Hope he doesn't look at us?"

Roadway North, loping after Lorsyx:

Bludgeon ran, feeling truly free for the first time. What he'd become sickened him, all locked up in honor, loyalty, control..... Why take that path when he could take this one? Bathing in the Infernal Power that the Fallen had shown him, fire blazing in his spark(well, fire and the Spark of that Sharkticon. Not the most satisfying first meal, but things can only go up from here), part of him studying the Spark and organic fusion running after him. Now that..... THAT looked interesting.

Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Roadway, north

The three Sharkticon vehicles drew up in a line, blockading the street. With a gunner at each mounted missile launcher and the others shouldering bazookanon, they made a thin but determined stand, beginning to lay down fire to cover Vendix's group retreating towards them.

Lorsyx, in the meantime, unaware of Bludgeon's grim pursuit, nursed his leg against every jolt as his own driver began to pull away from the fighting. Tearing a strip off his sash, he carefully wrapped his thigh, binding the metal painfully in place; there had been little lifefluid loss so far and he did not want to risk any of the shrapnel working loose. He fixed a knot, knowing he had scant chance of finding a medic to save the limb and knowing it soon might not matter much...

'Base,' he radioed. 'Withdrawing to zeta as per Final Command protocols. Please advise of status.'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Roadway

Weirdwolf gunned the engine as he steered the bike through piles of rubble heading towards where he could see the Air support circling.

As he flashed by a battered road sign he snatched at it pulling it out of the ground. Balancing it on the handlebars he pointed it like a lance and headed towards the action. Monzo dutifuly trailing behind in the halftrack as best he could.
Chip1123
Protoform

Roadway, South

Post by Chip1123 »

Upon receiving no answer, Roadblock swore to himself. "Stupid comunications units... never can rely on them. Hope there is someone left to report to, and if not- well, I can only hope the enemy doesn't notice a big, dented, and blackened construction vehicle..." Roadblock chuckled to himself. He transformed and set off towards the sound of battle in the distance.
redman prime

Streets

Post by redman prime »

Snapdragon labored after the .. well, whatever it was that Bludgeon was, hoping he got to witness him unleash that... whatever he just did again. That was some crazy stuff he had seen, and he had witnessed the Plasma Energy Chamber being opened; felt that bathe his body with it's energies.
Yet that still hadn't awed and intimidated him the way that the spectacle he watched earlier had. Be a sunuvagun if he turned around, eh Krunk?

---------------------------------------
Underground
Slinger struggled to his feet, leaving Starscream and going to investigate the form of Apeface, lying in a heap. Debris continued to rain down, the dust catching the light filtering through the newly created hole and dancing on hidden air currents. Pausing and watching the little things that he had never taken the time to see before was refreshing to the seeker. The smallest particles cast such an aura that made the light shimmer just so, almost as if it was alive. It was invigorating to know that there was a purpose for everything, even if they are just small things.

The vigor faded as fast as a jagged shard of glass penetrated the back of his head, shattering his brain pain. A familiar smirk reappeared across the face of the former Decepticon air units commander.

He was Starscream.
And he knew it.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Air over Roadway North

"What's he gonna do, TC?" Ramjet scoffed. "Sword Boy turns inta a tank, so unless he's got a really big stepladder in subspace I don't think he's gonna hurt us too much."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Roadway

Weirdwolf opened a Com link to Thundercracker and Ramjet

"This is Big Bad calling Thor and Dodgem status battle is what yes?"

He called over his shoulder to Monzo

"who names these up thinks!!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Air over Roadway North

"Who are you babbling to, Wolfie?" Ramjet replied to Weirdwolf with absolutely no regard for operational security. "Battle's going fine, although Bludgeon's gone all 'invincible god of death' on us. TC thinks we all need to go hide under a table or something."