[Original RPG] Shadow War: Time and Disregard (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

energon refinery

Upon hearing ravage's message Krok sighed
“great, I’m not planning to die. But anyway I’m a decepticon and my orders were to find who did this.and take them out.”

To his troops “ok everyone spread out along the road, but not so much as to divide us. Just enough to be safe from fire above. We’ll try to move in silently. Charger you provide me with coverfire. Firebeast deploy.” Looking to his troops “, Beastbox, Squawktalk, Quake, Loadrun, Chop Shop, Vindicator we go in.Slowly. unless anyone has other idea’s?Ravage? suggestions?“

charger looked dumbfounded. "What? You’re going to storm in head first? I’ve been shot to pieces a few times before so I don’t like to repeat it.” Looking to the other bots “can no one go scout a bit? besides ravage I mean?”
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Streets near The Black Nova

"THIS IS AN UNAUTHORIZED GATHERING! IN THE NAME OF LORD GIGATRON, I COMMAND YOU TO DISPERSE IMMEDIATELY OR FACE THE FULL FORCE OF THE LAW!"

Bodyblow screeched to a halt, transforming as he did so, and dived down beside Rollover just as those words rumbled out across the sky. The gang were within easy reach of what appeared to be the back door of The Black Nova and there were no guards.

"Like I said," Rollover grunted, nursing the black-light gun. "Gottem all at the front."

"Yeah," Bodyblow agreed happily. He checked the present company and found two missing. "Slag! No Loader! Coulda used him to check the door for traps! No Shrike, eiver..."

"Well, they're gonna just havta join in when they get here." Rollover gestured for two of his grunts to open the assault.

---------------------------------------------------------
Underground radio station

"Did you hear that?" Cyane, with the door slightly open above her, looked back down at Interceptor from the rickety steps. "Sounded close."

"There's a whole lot of stuff going on," Interceptor told her without raising his head. "Loads of tac messages. Hah! I don't believe it!" He threw up his hands. "There's a mob attacking The Black Nova!"

"Black Shadow's fortress?" asked Cyane in a rhetorical tone.

"Possibly headed by some guy called Fapro..."

"Oh, the anti-drug reformer?" When Interceptor stared at her, she said, "He's made a few enemies, but they tend to leave him alone on the grounds that he could never raise enough support to prove a problem."

Interceptor grinned. "Not after this. Hah, assuming he survives!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chip1123
Protoform

Megatron's HQ:

Post by Chip1123 »

"I hate when he does that - that's my job" Topspin said, referring to Ironhide's blind charge. "Should we expect trouble from him?" Topspin said, referring to Buzzsaw.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Energon Refinery

Chop Shop raised a reluctant hand

"I could go in first...."
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Polyhex main electricity production center.

It never really dawned on me that I had actually grown to support the Autobot cause beyond the vein reasons of revenge, not until this moment anyway. I had been a member of the cause for who knows how long but I'd always told myself that it was because I wanted to make sure Sideswipe didn't get himself slagged. I'd acted as if I had no real allegiance to anything other than myself and to an extent, him. Millions of cycles of fighting and killing all because I wanted revenge for a brutal loss in the pits and to make sure my mold brother never died. I enjoyed it, I enjoyed proving I was the best. I enjoyed making sure I always looked good, and yes I really am as vein as they say. I am one of the best at this, there is a reason I've never been short of work and there is a reason I did so well in the pits. Eventually though I would take on more than even I could handle and this moment was probably the best ever. Out numbered 100 or 200 to 1. And why? For money? Money wasn't worth this, this suicide mission. So why? Because deep down, I supported a cause that I had become a Pariah of. Most other Autobots saw me as a traitor, and most of them wanted to see me executed for things I had no real control over. A pariah, hated by mechs I'd fought beside for millenia and yet here I am, about to do my part for someone that gave me a chance to be more than a killing machine. I guess I let him down on that part, but the irony is the fact he failed there was why I'd be able to do my part to save him here. Part of me knew he'd still be displeased that after all that time, I still relished in all the fighting, but it also knew he'd be happy if he knew that I know longer looked at the Autobot cause as an engine for my own revenge

Sunstreaker dropped down from the ventilation shaft. He quickly slashed the first guard a cross the back with an energon-blade and then impaled the other one as he turned around. He darted into a small alcove and into a new ventilation shaft. This one would connect him to the main generator room. He had two options, one required heavy firepower; just blow the whole place sky high. This was plan B. Plan A was to get in stealthily, shut it down blow up the panels to prevent a reboot and then sneak out in the darkness. This was plan A. For plan A. to work he needed a distraction to get the main guard force away from the main generator's room. He'd set up two or three bombs near support pillars in the security and communications areas. Detonating these would cut off his escape, but hopefully the confusion would offer all the time he needed. He stopped moving as he heard guards below him moving around below him. If he got caught in these shafts he was a sitting duck, it was too tight to transform and speed away. When the patrol was gone he continued again. He knew he was close, he could hear the chatter coming from two or three different directions. In about two minutes the bombs would detonate and he would act, or die. He could do this though, something that mattered was on the line, and now more than ever he needed to be the one that broke the mold.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded.

"Very well. Perhaps I should organize a team and see who I can find and give them a very swift and deadly punishment." The General said walking.

Cryotek arrived at his lab to see that it was not changed around at all. Thankfully.

He sat in front of a computer terminal and turned it on to see if he had any new happenings.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Megatron's HQ

After transforming to robot mode, Smokescreen glanced toward Buzzsaw, then gave Topspin a quick shake of the head.

"He's not going to give us any trouble," he said at last. "He's on our side, isn't he?"

"Quite right," Buzzsaw said, dropping off the wall and perching on Smokescreen's shoulder. "Or rather, I am for the moment. I've been watching the building for you, and I have gotten the lay of the land, so to speak." He glanced after the now-departed Ironhide. "Although it looks like he doesn't want to hear it. We should probably follow him, though, just in case there are guards inside the building."

"The 'Con makes a good point," Smokescreen told Topspin. "Let's go."

The Autobot tactician followed Ironhide into the building.

Darkmount

"I've sent out all the troops we can spare into the field already," Scorponok told Hatemonger. "But if you want to catch up with one of the units I've dispatched, I won't try to stop you."

The Black Nova

Annoyed at the fact that the crowd had, for the most part, simply ignored him, Whiplash transformed to robot mode and touched the ground at a dead run. He threw a few random thugs out of his way as he stormed toward the bar's main entrance, kicked the door open, and headed into the building. The guards protecting the entrance, who had dragged a massive repeating plasma cannon into place to cut down anyone stupid enough to try and get in that way, saw his Decepticon sigil and let him pass.

"Take me to Black Shadow," he told them in a voice that would brook no defiance. "Right now."
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

energon refinery

Krok glared at chop shop. “yes, you are stealthy enough. But you can’t go alone. It will be to dangerous. You need someone to give you cover fire.” He looked at charger who still was dumbfounded. “I will go with you” Krok stated. Simply because I don’t trust anyone else Krok thought. “Charger you take the command and follow my orders. Be sure to stand ready ”.

Loadrun objected “Is that wise? Both our leaders will be away from the main party.”

Krok nodded “I’m sure you’ll manage it alone. And charger can lead you as well as I can under these circumstances” with that he left “I’ll try to be as stealthy as I can be” he said to Chop shop. But I think it will be a good idea if you’ll take a bit of distance. If I’m detected you can continue”
Krok smiled. he didn't want to be a hero but he wanted to keep control of his mission. and standing in the back that wouldn't work. not for him.

energon refinery

Staxx stared towards the entrance of the refinery “Ravage I think they’re coming. Just shoot them? or do you have other plans?”
“Anyway I don’t know if I can keep my friend here from not shooting them.” He looked at bulletbike who seemed to be more crazy then ever. suddenly bulletbike rolled towards the entrance and started firing his plasma blasters into the empty distance. If he heard Staxx's words it didn't show on his face or his actions.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Energon Refinery

"What about deploying Gatoraider, he's more stealthy than yourself and you could trail him at a difference Sir."

Chop SHop shrank as he transformed into Insect mode.
miked23
Protoform

Post by miked23 »

Energon Refinery

Vindicator stood silently and checked his weapon before the figting began. He didn't like this plan but he would go with it knowing there was almost no other way to go about this situation. "Krok should I provide supporting fire as you move into position?" Asked Vindicator.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded.

"Can you give me intel on the groups and where they were sent?" He asked as the two continued to walk.
redman prime

In a fray that grows larger and larger...

Post by redman prime »

He had heard the words, yet they had made no diffence to him. Gigatron taking an active role once something that threatens his high perch raises it's ugly head? Well it's going to destroy your town to hold your throne, big boy.

This was better than the ddrugs, that was for sure. This high was something that he could be proud of; he was making a difference. By leading sheep to the wolves... Fapro gave a grim smile as he took aim at a guard atop the roof, and was rewarded with a hit for his patience.

The seekers werefaring significantly worse, as the new found AA mechs were creating little black death clouds all over the sky, not to mention Whiplash and his ilk. It wasn't long until there were bodies littering the streets, but hese bodie swere flying to parts of the city that this uproar was just a curious noise on the horizon. Tangible proof that there was a revolution coming to the members of the crowds that were forming, some being fueled by bots filtering in with stories of what had occurred at the walls of Darkmount.
The Revolution was like fire. It was growing; it was consuming.

------------------------------
Slaargs Warren
Rumble and Frenzy were bewildered. If we want to go murder civilians, we can? Of course we can!

Full of energon and angst, they set off into the night, squawking Buzzsaw, "Where in particular do you want us to kill, Birdy?" They set a general course for the industrial district, knowing there would be prey there.

Revolution was on the fringes of their spectrtum.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Refinery:

Ravage: -looking over at Staxx- "Shoot at them. A lot. Just try not to kill them, or wound them too badly."

Megatron's Warehouse:

"And then it got infected. I ask you, how can anything get infected? We're not organic lifeforms, for crying out loud."

Prime heaved another weary sigh. He'd come to the conclusion that this wasn't actually Sentinel Prime. Which meant that he wasn't in the Matrix.

That, at least, was the good news.

The bad news was that this meant that he'd completely lost his mind. Or, as some small part of him held out the desperate hope, something had gone a little wonky with the CR chamber.

He was REALLY hoping for the latter.......

-------------------------

Ironhide: -slamming into the warehouse wall at speed, the wall ripping apart from the combined mass of Ironhide and Prime's trailer slamming into it, slamming on the brakes and sliding to a stop, transforming to robot mode, staring at the CR chamber- "Well, Ah'll be dipped........" -moving over to the CR chamber- "SMOKESCREEN!!!! TOPSPIN!!!!! HE'S HERE!!!!!!!"

CR Chamber: -lights on status display panel flicker to green, opens with a loud CHUFF of hydraulics-

Prime: -optics flickering briefly before coming on to full, shakes head, squints up at Ironhide- "Iron....hide? Is that.... you?"

Ironhide: "Ah was last tahme Ah checked. Knew Ah should'a brought a medic....."

Prime: "Oh, thank Primus for that." -sits up wearily- "No, old friend. I'm fine......" -looks around- "This isn't Wheeljack's lab, is it."

Ironhide: -grabs Prime's arm, starts pulling him out of the CR chamber- "Ah'll brief ya later on whut ya missed. We better get outta here fast as we can."

Prime: -stumbles out of the chamber- "Why? What's going on?"

Ironhide: -sighs- "Long story short: We're in Polyhex, ain't got no ahdea how long b'fore th' 'Cons come snoopin'. An' Ah brought yer trailer. Ah'll tell ya th' rest later."

Prime: "We're in POLYHEX?!?!?"

(OOC: If you're wondering what Prime looks like now, his robot mode looks like the Classics 2-pack Prime. His vehicle mode looks much more normal, however........)
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

And with that...

*thread closed*

Continued in Detente: To Reign In Hell (Polyhex)