[Original RPG] Shadow War: The Gray Race (Protihex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Outside, Sterling Hotel

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" said Mauler to Bluestreak. Mauler transforms into his car mode and drove to look Fortress Maximus
Aero Blade

Sterling Hotel

Post by Aero Blade »

Aero Blade was momentarily perplexed by the remote gurneys that Ratchet had summoned, but the request to aid the wounded took precedence over his own curiosity of mechanical devices.

He took a moment to look the Combaticons over, trying to decide if any of them looked to be in need of more assistance than the others, catching Vortex's brief look before he headed off. Knowing nothing of the group, he was unsure of what the Decepticon was up to, but for the moment he decided to disregard it in favor of the ones still present.

"Who needs help?" He asked as he approached them, deciding it was probably best to let them speak up instead of helping one that looked in disarray who was infact well enough to retaliate for giving the impression of them being weak enough to help. From the looks of them, even an injured one might be able to do some harm to a relatively frail tech as Aero Blade if he wasn't cautious...
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Main Lobby, Sterling Hotel

Mauler continued to drive to look for Fortress Maximus. "Autobot Commander, Autobot Commander, where are you?" said Mauler
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"He should be around here somewhere," Fortress Maximus told Turbofire. "He was setting up shop to tend to the wounded, last I checked."

Hearing Mauler's calls, the Autobot commander turned a mildly baleful glare on him and Bluestreak. "What can I do for the two of you?"
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

"Alright- Thank you sir. I'll go check with him right away." Turbofire responded to Fortress Maximus .

Turbofire started walking towards Ratchet's area.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Mauler transform into his robot mode. "Commander, Bluestroke and Mauler found this thing at the storage room!" said Mauler to Fortress Maximus. Mauler show Fortress Maximus the disc with the decepticon insigma and written "confidental" on it.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Fortress Maximus glanced down at the data disc that Mauler was brandishing, a frown on his face. "Interesting," he said at last. "But please, put it away before anyone else sees it. If it really has confidential Decepticon data on it, we don't want them to know we have it."

His optics narrowed slightly.

"Do we know what's on it?"
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

Wandering into Ratchet's makeshift repair area, Turbofire looked around to try to find the medic.

"Hey Ratchet, when you get a moment, I need you to check something out for me." Turbofire called out.

(OOC: edited- put wrong character name as the person speaking. sorry for any confusion.)
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Mauler put the disc inside his disc storage compartment. "Mauler don't know. But Mauler thought that you know something about this." said Mauler to Fortress Maximus.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Sterling Hotel

Quickmix approached Ratchet

"Alright old chap how we doing for lotions and potions? Do you need me to mix you up a new batch?"
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Sterling Hotel

“Sorry, friend,” Ratchet gently placed his hand on Mirage's back, nudging him to the gurney. “But I must insist you take your place on the gurney so I can get to work. But first-”

He reached into one of his kits, producing a syringe gun and a small container. Inside were twenty small vials of a metallic substance, which he placed one into the plunger and snapped it shut.

He placed the nozzle to Mirage’s arm. “These are CNM’s (OOC: Cybernetic Nanomachines). Me and First Aid developed these. State of the art medicine. They’ll aid your own internal regeneration circuitry, mending and duplicating any internal components that have been damaged, and any thing else that ails you while I tend to the external injuries.”

----

As Ratchet tended to Mirage, one after another other, more mechs began to enter the med-bat, requiring his aid in some way or another.

First, from the corner of his optic, Ratchet noticed that Turbofire had wandered into the area. He who appeared to be looking for someone, presumably Ratchet.

“Hello there,” Ratchet cheerily called out. “You look as if you require some maintenance. Take a seat, and I or someone will assist you shortly. I’m a bit busy, I’m afraid.”

Just then, Quickmix had approached him, though, to Ratchet’s relief, he was not in need of the war medic’s services - but rather, if he needed any medicines.

“No, not at the moment,” Ratchet replied, though he was pleased that someone would offer. “I have plenty of vials of nanomachines at the moment. I may need more, but I require a lab to cook up another batch, and the closest one is on board the Steelhaven. But you are more than welcome to assist me in any way you can, Quickmix.”
Aero Blade

Sterling Motel

Post by Aero Blade »

A bit bewildered at not recieving a response from the Combaticons, Aero Blade decide it best not to push the issue, the cons either not wanting help or not confortable with the idea of being assisted. He instead returned to where Ratchet was, thinking about where he could best invest his own talents.

"Have there been any part requests or ones you need made?" Aero asked Ratchet. "Or any materials that need preparation? It'll take no time at all..."
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Sterling Hotel

"Yes, as a matter fact I do," Ratchet answered Aero Blade.

Picking up a small data pad off his work station, he handed it over to Aero Blade. "Mirage's specs are on here. He'll need some new paneling. The appropriate measurements should all be there. At the moment that will do, though I'm sure I'll need more parts for the other patients once I have examined them. Might need to have a servo and/or cydrallic reshaped for a custom fit, you know."

OOC: edited because for some reason I thought Mirage's arm needed repairs.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Sterling Hotel, lobby

Not quite relaxing on the gurney, Mirage rubbed the spot on his arm through which Ratchet had injected him. State of the art medicine, eh? Developed by the good doctor and First Aid? At least Wheeljack was not involved!

He could see Aero Blade consulting with Ratchet, receiving a bit of verbal info and a data-pad. No doubt his name would come up fairly close to the top of the list for some external work, although his internal diagnostics were happily reporting a two hundred percent (and rising!) increase in self-repair capabilities. It did bother him, though, that the Combaticons had fallen silent and wary, and that Swindle was so patently absent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

Turbofire took a seat next to Mirage on another gurney.

"What are you in for? I got my head bumped and I am having problems remembering things." Turbofire said, noticing where Mirage was looking, he continued on "Think they are up to something, or actually behaving for once?"
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Sterling Hotel, lobby

"They brought me in," Mirage informed Turbofire with a grin. "I got into a fight with them - by which I mean, on their side - but I'm not too sure what is the matter with them right now." He shifted and went on: "You sure you got a bump? It's just that there have been more than a few individuals suffering memory loss round here recently..."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chip1123
Protoform

Sterling Hotel, lobby

Post by Chip1123 »

"To tell you the truth- I have no idea what happened to me. One moment I was going to perform a task for Fort Max, and then the next thing I know I'm in the lobby with no memory. Who else has had memory problems?" Turbofire asked Mirage, a note of concern in his voice.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Sterling Hotel, lobby

"Them." Mirage thumbed back at the Combaticons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chip1123
Protoform

Sterling Hotel, lobby

Post by Chip1123 »

"Them? Did they have any other side effects? Do they have any clue what happened?" Turbofire asked Mirage
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Sterling Hotel, lobby

"They were cloned," Mirage explained. "No idea by whom and the process would seem to have caused temporary memory disfunction. That fight I mentioned? - it was with a set of themselves."

He gently touched the gash in his chestplate and read his diagnostics: five hundred and twenty-six percent increase in internal repair efficiency and readouts still rising? Those were some impossible figures!

"They were losing when, luckily, they came round all at once and remembered they were warriors," he said to Turbofire. "It hurt them when it happened, but not as much as it hurt the clones!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]