[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Strikes (Tarn)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Victory Square

(OOC: Erm...I don't think anyone is running Devastator now. So, uh...

*NPCs*

If anyone wants him, just let me know.)

OC3's shot took Devastator in the right thigh, dropping the gestalt to one knee. Pyre's streams of molten metal flew clear over the combiner's head, melting a crumbling building instead.

"Devastator smash both of you!"

The Constructicon combiner lashed out at OC3 with his left hand, looking for all the world like a human trying to shoo away a fly. His right hand, meanwhile, balled into a fist. The fist retracted into his forearm, and a sharp, silver-hued missile slid out in its place. Sighting along his right arm, the gestalt took aim at Pyre's head and fired.

"DIE!"

(OOC: Yay for toy references.:))
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slag saw Terminus's attack on his brother Sludge, and charged the fllen CES member, hoping to impale the thing on it's exposed side...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

shotPyre: -head exploding, his body engulfed in flames as he collapses, toppling towards the immobilized OC2-

Hellbat: -pinwheeling around Devastator and Pyre, regaining lock on OC3, opens fire again-

Gaihawk: -dodging OC1's shot, Hawkbreast disconnecting from his chest and transforming to gun mode, landing in his outstretched hand, fires back at OC1-

Leozak: -using the staff's range, snaps another couple of quick jabs at Wardust's head-

Terminus: -swinging at Slag-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Predacons were starting to look like they had been through a 12 round heavy weight boxing match. Their armour rattled and seered. They all rallied around with the assist from the Breastforce members.

Rampage and Divebomb gave cover fire as Rampage opened fire with his lighting cannons and Divebomb transformed into some cover and carefully fired his laser aiming for Deathbringer's optics.

Razorclaw, Tantrum and Headstrong all opened fire raining a hail of x-ray laser blasts and another mortar shelling at their foe.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Victory Square----------

OC2 turned his head and looking at falling Pyre. "*sigh*Call it a day?" Second later the giant's corpse fell down and crushed the drone.

Wardust leaned back to avoid Leozak's staff one of the attack hit his left cheek and passed through his left cheek. "Grrgh"
Then his head mounted comlink beeped. The signal came from outpost which he came from.

"Did you get anyone yet? We're under attacked!"

"NO! Pyre is dead and bring one of my guy down with him. Where the Smelting Pool is back up?"

"Mission aborted! Get back here! - explosion- They're here! THEY'RE HERE! Aiyeeeeeee! -signal lost-"

"Guess we're on our own now."

He then contacted his men via comlink while defending himself.
"Pull back! Pull back!" Wardust used his bazooka and all of his strength to attack Leozak one more time and running away from the Victory Square.

Gaihawk's shot hit OC1's left shoulder. The drone then
running followed his leader while firing at the destron.

OC3 transformed into robot mode to avoid Hellbat's shots
and landed on the ground with his feet then following Wardust.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Victory Square

Devastator roared with triumph as Pyre collapsed to the ground, a headless mess. The Constructicon gestalt surveyed the area, trying to find the nearest available foe. Focusing in on Terminus, he rose to his feet (a bit unsteadily), took a half-dozen steps toward the Dinobot-preoccupied CES member, and tried to drive his heel through the downed enemy's face.
verytired

Post by verytired »

(OOC Terminus... Lying down, aint he? Sludge is on his chest...)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: Dunno...Hein wasn't all that specific about how he landed when the guy fell over. The way he's attacking gave me the impression he's, like, sitting or kneeling or something. :)

[EDIT]Regardless... *adjusts*[/EDIT])
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Terminus: -on his back as he sees the approaching Devastator- "!!!!!" -tries to sit up, held down by the weight of Sludge on his chest, Devastator's heel smashing through his face and head, killing him-

Deathbringer: -temporarialy blinded by the blast to his optics, weathering the barrage of incoming fire, staggers as the ground beneath him explodes, falling into the blast crater formed by Drillhorn's explosives, landing 3/4s of his height down in the hole-

Jalgar and Killbison: -still in vehicle mode, firing at Deathbringer's head-

Drillhorn: -emerging from the ground, drill slowing down as he transforms to robot mode, RhinoBreast transforming to gatling cannon mode, aiming at Deathbringer's head and opening fire-

-------------------

Leozak: "Let them go."

Gaihawk: "What? Why?"

Leozak: "We're low on ammo, low on power, and there's bigger prey in the area. Come on!"

Leozak, Gaihawk, and Hellbat: -heading to where the rest of their team is-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Razorclaw saw the onslaught the Breastforce was giving to Deathbringer and rallied his men again.

"Come on, the prey is ours." He yelled not exactly upset to be getting an assist againist the powerful CES member. Well normally he would be pretty annoyed but considering how much of a beat down the Predacons had been given and hopefully gave back he was not about to argue at least not now.

The five Predacons continued to fire again this time on the exposed areas of Deathbringer.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Having dropped off Swoop up top of the pit, Wing Saber made his way back to Grimlock, hovering in the nearby signal as he called out to the Dinobot commander.

"What is the status of things? Do you need any assistance?"

(ooc: Should've gotten to this a LONG while ago, wherever the heck Elcor dissapeared to. Really wish you guys would give us notice before taking off on us :sweatdrop)
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slag transformed, and smiled at the Devastation wrought by the Gestalt warrior.
"You do good job, Devestator" the Dinobot admitted with glee. He looked around at the battlefield, and tried using his brain. He gave up after a short few minutes though, and opened up a communication line to Grimlock:
"We're all almost done out here boss. What we do now?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Victory Square

Devastator scraped Terminus off of his heel, then gave Slag a quizzical look. The gestalt's slow wits wouldn't let him process the idea that one of his usual enemies might want to give him praise, so he just grunted, shrugged, and shambled off to an empty patch of concrete before disconnecting to his component parts.

"Why thank you, Slag," Scrapper told him as he rose to a standing position. "We're always glad when someone appreciates our handiwork."

Hook crossed his arms and growled into his comlink. "Anyone who needs medical attention should come and see me. If you don't think you can get to me on your own, Long Haul can pick you up."

"I will?" The transport expert asked.

"Yes, you will." Hook gave him a dismissive glance, then turned to Scavenger. "If you would, please sift through the battle debris for any parts that might prove useful. I so detest performing field medicine without the appropriate equipment..."

As Hook was speaking, Scrapper and Mixmaster set to work reinforcing the framework of a gutted building for the medic to work in, and Bonecrusher began clearing away debris from the entrance.

Snarl grumbled, then started to make his way toward the Constructicons' field hospital.
verytired

Victory Square

Post by verytired »

Slag shrugged his shoulders in satisfaction, and walked over to the field hospital set up by the Constructicons. His damage was minor, and mostly on the armoured sections that comprised his Triceratop self from when he was fighting the Sharkticon platoons.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Victory Square

Snarl arrived at the field hospital to see a much-less-damaged Slag approaching. "You call that battle damage?" he asked, gesturing at his own severely burned body.

Hook frowned at the Dinobot. "Taunt your friend later, if you please. This is a hospital, not an Autobot comedy emporium or somesuch other lowbrow establishment. Now sit down and let me examine your injuries."

Snarl turned his gaze on the Constructicon, resisting his natural instinct to squash the Decepticon where he stood, and did as he was directed.

Scrapper left Mixmaster to finish reinforcing the building's damaged frame and walked toward Slag. "I can help you, if you'd like."

The irony of aiding two Autobots that he and his men had often tried to kill wasn't lost on the Constructicons' leader, but his professionalism overrode any personal misgivings he might have had.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Victory Square:

Grimlock: -scanning the area with his battle goggles- "Look like things pretty much over-"

Hot Rod: -over commlink- "Attention. This is Hot Rod. I need anybody who's currently available in either Tarn or Vector Sigma, who has some kind of organic components, be they Headmasters, Targetmasters, Powermasters, Godmasters, or Pretenders to signal me. I'm sending coordinates. We need to get to this location fast. If you can get there on your own, let me know and do so. If not, I'll come pick you up. Hot Rod out." -sends coordinates-

Grimlock: -sighs- "What me get for opening big mouth." -activates commlink- "Hot Rod, this Grimlock. Me coming." -deactivates commlink, looks over at Wing Saber as he subspaces the goggles- "Think Me to heavy to carry fast?"

Drillhorn, Jalgar, and Killbison: -keeping up a steady barrage of fire-

Leozak, Gaihawk, and Hellbat: -sweeping in, firing missiles and cannons at Deathbringer-

Deathbringer: -armor finally buckling under the combined fire of Breastforce and the Predacons, explodes in a massive, ground shaking, flame roiling fireball-

verytired

Post by verytired »

Slag grinned at Snarl.
"Me better at dodging, fighting. Rookies should get attention from the docs first."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Victory Square

"Shut up, you." Snarl tried to lunge at Slag and give him a brotherly smack upside the head, but Hook managed to restrain him. The fact that a mere Constructicon was able to hold him in place told the Dinobot that it might not be a good idea to roughhouse with his teammate just now.

"Stay still," the medic told him harshly. "I can't work if you don't cooperate!"

Snarl grudgingly sat still.

Scrapper, for his part, patiently waited for Slag to settle down for his own examination.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Predacons watched as Deathbringer finally fell due to the combined might of the Breast Force and Predacons.

"Good work everyone." Razorclaw said falling to the ground.

"Well looks like we have wounded." Divebomb said transforming back to his robot mode. The Predacons looked like slag but Razorclaw took the burnt of the battle with the CES member.

"Well what are we waiting for lets get him some help." Tantrum grunted as Headstrong and Rampage carefully placed their commander onto the bull putting Razorclaw's legs over his horn the group ran to the battle field repair bay the Contructicons had assembled.
Aero Blade

Victory Square

Post by Aero Blade »

"If I can't manage to carry one bot without trouble then I'd have serious concerns of the job the medics did on me before now," Wing Saber responded to Grimlock, hovering down to a nearby possition for the dinobot.