[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Strikes (Tarn)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
dozier5806
Protoform

rpg

Post by dozier5806 »

through the cold night sky Slugslinger is orbiting overhead.
Elcor
Protoform

Victory Square:

Post by Elcor »

Down to the pit:

Strafe's grasp on Superion was all that held the double weight of Cenotaph and Computron above the pit. But Computron couldn't bring his other arm to grapple at Superion - Afterburner's missile launcher was busy reloading, and he struck at CES member with closed fist.

"DATUM: ENEMY'S GRIP STILL STRONG.
CONCLUSION: MUST DISRUPT ENEMY INTEGRITY"

Thus deciding, Computron jammed his right knee into Cenotaph's torso under the shoulder, and Nosecone's drill started to work furiously, burrowing through.

During this time, the trio descended slowly - Superion's engines, though powerful, weren't designed to carry three gestalt-sized Transformers. But the flames under them descended more rapidly, dwindling from roaring inferno to slight glow in quarter a breem, as no more explosive materials remained in the pit...

Under the square - inside the maze:

"Me, Swoop, can't fly anymore, my wings be bent", - Swoop answered to Snarl sadly. "Me need somebody to get us out of here or throw us a rope, too."

Square - battle with Terminus:

"Me, Sludge, no crazy! Me crush ground, drop big enemy down, then stomp on him!" - the Gigantosaurus answered, beating his tail under Terminus's left foot, where the groung shook, cracked and dropped already.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
dozier5806
Protoform

slugslinger

Post by dozier5806 »

After circling above thinking his days of battle were over, he tries to see where is needed and offers his assistance
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Victory Square:

Grimlock: -sighs theatrically- "Me not able to leave you two alone for astrosecond." -transforms to dino mode, jumps down, descending on twin pillars of flame from his dino mode legs- "Lucky Me get these things to work right." -lands, scowling(as much as a metallic T. Rex can, anyway)- "Swoop, load Snarl on my back. Me fly back up, then come down to get you."

Cenotaph: -head rocking from the blow, firing again at Superion- "Not getting rid of me that easy!" -snapping his leg up, attempting to drive his knee intoComputron's torso-

Terminus: -staggering, slashing a disemboweling blow at Abominus, raising his left foot, bringing it down to try to stomp Sludge, optics narrowing in pain, firing his high power plasma cannon at Slag-

Maelstrom: -covered in dents, gouges and rips in his endurachrome skin, lubricants leaking from minor wounds, wincing as a surge of electricity crackles through the damaged capacitor banks in his plasma cannon-

Liokaiser: -covered in plasma burns, electricity crackling from tears in his torso, twirling his battered bo staff, siezing the ends, twisting them, the staff extending into a tri-chuk mode-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Elcor
Protoform

Victory Square:

Post by Elcor »

Under the square - corridors/maze:

Swoop tried to push Snarl on Grimlock's back - then stepped back, horrified, as chunks of blackened metal fell down from stegosaurus's body.

"Me, Swoop, be afraid... Me thinks if me push Snarl on your back he be falling apart..."

Swoop attempted another action - he crouched, forming a kind of footstep, so Snarl could step on him then climb to Grimlock's back.

"But me, Swoop, say - don't step on me too hard, otherwise Swoop be Dinosplatter."

Over the pit (descending slowly):

Computron was unable to prevent Cenotaph's blow. A crack went trough his chestplate, already damaged beyond belief.

"DATUM: INTEGRITY STATUS CRITICAL.
INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS STATUS BEYOND LOCK POINT.
CONCLUSION: FINAL BLOW MUST BE DEALT SOON"

And Computron had what was needed for that blow... At least, he hoped for it. Six missiles finished their reloading cycles, and now Afterburner's launcher - the final weapon which he had in use - was ready again.

The first pair of incendiary missiles went at Cenotaph's head, with intentions of blinding the enemy or at least impairing his vision.

The second pair went at the arm that was still grasping Computron's torso, buried inside Scattershot's body that formed the chest.

And the third pair found their way to the barrel of Cenotaph's plasma cannon. One missile exploded harmlessly on the edge of the muzzle, but the last one went inside the barrel, threatening to trigger the deadly chain reaction...

Battle with Terminus:

Sludge was too slow to move from the path of Terminus's foot... So, he was stomped down satisfactorily and fell flat, his legs pushing to either side.

But that was about all the success that the CES member had.

Immediately, Sludge pushed upward, truing to stand back up and making the position of Terminus's left foot an unstable one.

Sludge's tail, which he wildly whipped here and there from frustration, collided with the enemy's right leg...

And suddenly, Terminus had his balance disrupted completely.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Over the pit

Superion, holding Computron's hand, was unable to dodge - or even try - Cenotaph's plasma shots.

The Aerialbot gestalt received the shots in his chestplate, and Superion's armor barely hold against the first impact. But when the second shot impacted, it melted the chestplate.

With sparks raining from his exposed Silverbolt chest and gritting his teeth, Superion redoubled his efforts holding his comrade's hand while firing another shot at Cenotaph.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Under Victory Square

Snarl gave Swoop a cocky half-grin (well, as close as he could manage with a half-burned off face, anyway) and said, "Don't worry, buddy. There's less of me than usual. I won't squish you."

Carefully using his fellow Dinobot as a step-ladder, he clambered up onto Grimlock's back. "Ready, boss."
verytired

Post by verytired »

Still smouldering from the plasma blast that had nearly ended him, Slag watched as his brother Sludge toppled the behmoth Terminus: Slag roared in appreciation, and readined to charge the giant once ot had hit terra firma-
Aero Blade

Victory Square

Post by Aero Blade »

Having been awhile since he'd manage to spot their mission leader's whereabouts, Wing Saber was becoming concerned. Heading over to the last location where he had confirmation of Grimlock's presence, he headed into the depths of the pit.

"Commander Grimlock, are you here?" Wing Saber called out as he went downward, scanning about for the presence of the dinobot leader.
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Tarn Outskirt----------
The sounds of battles can be heard all over the city. It seem silence outside the war zone but four engines rumbling toward the city.
"Bah! those lazy drones they always slow at sending some backup. Troops! Status!"
"OC1 Ready sir."
"OC3 Good to go."
"Errr......."
"OC2! What's your status?"
"Y-Yes!Yes! Ready to roll!"
"Good then."
"What's our mission?"
"*sigh* I thought I told ya. Gather survivors and regroup then retreat or push the rebels back if possible. Any question?"
"No sir."
"Alright. Let's go kill those bastards."

Wardust now eager and ready to push the Allied force back.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Under Victory Square:

Grimlock: -shifting slightly under Snarl's weight- "This captain speaking. No smoking light on. Fasten seat belts. Inflight movie Stargate." -looks up as he hears Wing Saber, points one of his stubby arms at Swoop- "Swoop damaged. Need ride up to surface." -rockets in his legs roar to life, slowly lifts into the air, heading for the surface-

Topside:

Maelstorm: -scowling, charging towards Liokaiser-

Liokaiser: -glowing, flaring incandescantly, seeming to explode-

Leozak: -fighter mode, missiles and lasers flaring, blowing huge gouges out of Maelstrom-

Hellbat: -whipping around behind Maelstrom, transforming to robot mode, firing away-

Gaihawk: -blasting away at Maelstrom's face-

Jalgar: -missiles streaming from his launcher, exploding against Maelstrom's lower torso-

Killbison: -blasing away at the damage done by Jalgar with his twin PPCs, the particle beam cannons cutting deep into Maelstrom's body-

Drillhorn: -opting for the less subtle approach, drills into Maelstrom's lower leg, just above the ankle joint from the side-

Maelstrom: -staggering, smoke and fluids streaming from his many wounds-

Liokaiser: -remerges behind Maelstrom, stumbling from his own damage, spinning around, bo staff point glinting, rams the spiked end through Maelstorm's laser core, twisting the staff once, the spike ring extending around the end of the staff, the spikes ripping through the torus of Maelstorm's laser core, rips the staff out, bringing the core with it-

Maelstrom: -howling in agony, collapses, hitting the ground with a heavy thud, energon and lubricants flowing from his dead body-

Liokasier: -smashes the destroyed laser core to the ground, retracts the spikes, crushes what's left of the core beneath his foot-

Terminus: -hits the ground, feeling Maelstorm's death through their link, his claws ripping into Abominus as he falls-

Cenotaph: -grip on Computron weakening- "Maelstrom...?"

Pyre: -turns away from Devastator, shock written across his face-

Mercykiller: -just stops, shock written across his face, seeming to ignore Menasor-

Deathbringer: -growling as he keeps firing at Predaking- "I'll kill you all myself for this!!!"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

Elcor
Protoform

Victory Square:

Post by Elcor »

Down in a maze:

Swoop waved his arms to capture Wing Saber's attention.

"Me, Swoop, be here! Me wait for lift-off!"

Looking up in the sky, he suddenly realised there was a moving dot in there - an object far, far away from the ground... And that object was moving, and probably moving here!

"Grimlock, look - me, Swoop, see somebody high up in sky! He be friend or he be enemy?"

(In fact, it was Slugslinger - but Swoop couldn't possibly identify him on such range)

Over fallen Terminus:

"Hark! Me, Sludge, be mighty! Big enemy be down now, me crush and stomp him!!!"

The gigantosaurus reared on his hind legs, ready to bring both forelegs crushing on Terminus's torso.

Down into the pit:

Computron had barely felt the weakening of Cenotaph's grip. His last reserves of power were spent on the crucial volley from the missile launcher, and he had no more missiles to recharge it. His limbs were too heavy to be moved. His chest armour plate crumbled to dust and was blown away, exposing cracked and blackened Scattershot's body. Cracks rose and widened at the arm which was formed by Strafe's body.

But still, the gestalt had held to Superion's hand.

And still, the stubborn Nosecone's drill did its job, gnawing deeper and deeper into Cenotaph's torso...

And, slowly descending, the trio was now well under the surface of the ground, with less then hundred feet to the jagged, cooling bottom of the once-deadly pit.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Above the pit

With his might being weakened by his wounds and the effort of helding Computron, Superion - after firing his last shot - stored his gun into his subspace folder.

With his free hand the Aerialbot gestalt held Computron's arm and, realizing about Cenotaph's confusion, Superion kikcked the CES memebr head.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slag watched as Sludge went to town on Terminus:
Hope brother not bit off more than he can chew...
Slag began belching flames at the CES members limbs with gusto, oping to ensure the Gigantosaurus could deliver the final blow in safety.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Under Victory Square

"Is smoldering OK?" Snarl asked dryly as Grimlock started to rise up toward the surface. He frowned slightly as he realized that he'd never seen Grimlock fly like this before.

"Uh, boss...how long have you been able to do this?"
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Devastator kept firing his rifle at Pyre.
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Approaching Victory Square----------
"You're kidding me."OC1 exclaimed when he spotted a green gestalt among the buildings. "Hey! Is that Pyre?" The triple changer relieved when saw member of the CES.
"OC1 and 2 approach the square from the north. OC3 on me we'll get there from the east side." Wardust issued his order then the group splited.

(I'm guessing that the CES are nearly as tall as gestalt right?)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Predaking would have smiled if he had not had a face mask covering his facial expressions. He then returned his attention to Deathbringer.

"Your right you may kill me alone but you won't kill." Suddenly Predaking disenaged as the five warriors quickly transformed into their animal modes Headstrong, Tantrum, Rampage and Divebomb landed normally while Razorclaw landed with a thud, his acuators curning hard to bring him back up to a standing postion.

"US!" The five warriors yelled opening fire with their combined firepower while making themselves smaller targets.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Under Victory Square:

Grimlock: -looking up, red dino-mode optics narrowing- "Not sure, Swoop. Not look like Quint drone." -boosters flaring as he clears the rim of the crater- "Me been able to do this since Ratchet make me Pretender, Snarl." -lands-

Cenotaph: -firing his plasma cannon at the revealed Scattershot, the recoil finally loosing his grip on Computron, starts to plummet towards the bottom of the blast crater-

Deathbringer: -standing agianst the Predacon firestorm, roaring in fury, targets Razorclaw with one Hellbore, Tantrum with another, and Divebomb with both of his back mounted Hellbores, opens fire-

Pyre: -takes the blast from Devastator's gun full in the face, staggers, blinded-

Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Predacon's scrambled to avoid the Hellbores fired by Deathbringer as Divebomb quickly swooped to one side and Tantrum ran to avoid the other Razorclaw on the other hand was a different story as the Hellbore slammed into him knocking him across the ground.

The Predacon leader stood back up joints snapping and creaking as energon leaked from his wounds.

"Predacons fire on the slime we will not fail here." He rasped as he fired his x-ray cannon at the CES memeber.

Divebomb flew by the Deathbringers face and fired at his eyes. Tantrum opened fire with the the mortar cannons on his back and fired electrity from his horns. Headstrong fired missiles and mortars at the large target and Rampage opened fire with his lightning cannons.