[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Strikes (Tarn)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Victory Square

Superion left an off-line Computron lying on the Square devastated Grounds, and moved towards Hook.

" My right limb component, Air Raid, is badly damaged. He is only alive thanks to the gestalt auxiliary systems, but if we dis-combine, he'll die " Superion explained.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Victory Square

Hook looked up from his work on Snarl to cast an evaluating glance on Superion. "You'll need immediate attention," he said at last. "Mixmaster will see to you."

Hearing his name, the chemist strode over. "An unconventional life-support rig, this," he said gleefully. "Find a bare patch of floor and lie down, Superion, and I'll see what I can do." His madman's laughter was so unsettling that even Hook, reserved, polite Hook, couldn't help but shudder.

Long Haul, seeing the Predacons incoming, gravitated toward them. "What's wrong with Razorclaw?" he asked.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Sewers

Trailbreaker had been wandering the tunnels for what seemed like ages. He'd made sure to glance back every now and then to be sure Landfill was still with him, though it was hard to tell in the dark. Part of him was embarrassed he didn't know the terrain, but he reassured himself that he was no intel expert. At the top of a ladder, Trailbreaker noted he could see some faint light coming through a bothole a few meters down the corridor; they must be near the surface, but the sounds of war had given way to the gentle regular pounding of giant feet on the street above.

"Sounds like we won, partner," Trailbreaker cooed back to Landfill. Or they did... "Let's go scope it out and see where we can help."

Trailbreaker climbed the ladder ahead and pushed away the access hatch to find himself a few hundred meters from the place where the combiners were roaming. He pulled his frame fully onto the surface, kneeled, and reached in to give Landfill a hand.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Victory Square

Superion nodded, and stepped towards a cleared street, and the combiner lay down.

" I'm ready, be carefull " Superion warned Mixmaster.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"He's got smashed and shot up pretty good." Tantrum snarled.

"He was the center of Predaking he took most of the damage from that stupid CES member. But who's alive and whos not." Divebomb said.

"We all took a good beating but the boss here got the worst." Rampage yelled.

"I think he gets the point." Headstong said as the group stopped and Rampage and Headstrong carefully took their leader off Tantrum.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Victory Square

Mixmaster cackled gleefully. "Oh, careful, of course, of course..." he said, deftly popping off access panels on the part of Superion that was Air Raid.

"I'm always careful, haven't you heard?"

Long Haul looked behind him at the other busy Constructicons, then shrugged and cracked his knuckles.

"Well, it looks like you guys are stuck with me." Pulling a field repair kit out of subspace, he started running a scanner across Razorclaw's damaged body. "Luckily it's not that serious, so I probably won't manage to kill him on the operating table. Lets get started, then..."

Hook couldn't help but crack a slight smile as he worked on Snarl.

"Autobot, you officially set the new record for the most horribly injured soldier to ever walk into my medical bay under his own power. I am suitably impressed."

Replacing a few components of the Dinobot's innards with parts that Scavenger had salvaged from the battle debris, he shrugged.

"I'm almost done patching your vital systems, so you won't die. And I'll spray you with one of Mixmaster's magic chemicals so your armour stops falling off. You're going to need a few days in a CR chamber to actually fix this, though..."

"That's nothing new," the Dinobot told him with a shrug.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Predacons nodded as Long Haul spoke.

"Good enough." Tantrum said as they waited all fanned out and covered the make shift medical area.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slag laughed alongside Snarl, but truth be told, the conversation was getting away from him on an intellectual level. He turned away from his patched up brother and looked over to the predacons.
"Seems Razorclaw share Snarls luck, huh?"
Now they weren't fighting the Quintessons, Slag was getting a headache: were they still allys? Should he assume the Decepticons would betray the Autobots?
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Divebomb nodded over to Slag as he keep his sniper laser at the ready.

"Yeah, he does that sometimes. Being the center of Predaking he gets most of the damage." He said watching the horizon carefully as the other Predacons stood weapons ready protecting the med-area.

"I think for now those of us that can still hold our weapons should cover our comrades." Divebomb said as the other Predacons spread out.
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Tarn, Somewhere----------
A couple miles away from Victory Square.
"Finally a good shape entrance." Said Wardust.

"Sewer!? Where are we going actually?" OC1 asked.

"Not sure but I'm sure there's wayout somewhere."

"Somewhere!? You're kid- "

"Yeah then tell me another way to get out of this place without getting caught." OC3 interupted.

"Alright. Alright."

"There's nothing left for us here let's go"

The three Quints then climbed down the ladder and walking along the underground.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Victory Square:

Grimlock: -jumps aboard Wing Saber- "What we waiting for? GO!"

Drillhorn: -examining the remains of one of Deathbringer's Hellbore cannons- "I wonder....."

Leozak: "What?"

Drillhorn: -running a sensor probe over some of the circuitry- "I should be able to reverse engineer some of this stuff. If we apply it to our own weapons systems, not to mention Trypticon's, we can up our damage capability by 50%. Trypticon probably closer to 90%."

Leozak: "Excellent. Now-" -commlink chimes- "Leozak here."

Trypticon: -over commlink- "Captain. We have a problem."

Leozak: -worry creasing his features- "Problem?"

Trypticon: "The Warworld's been stolen. I'm the only thing remaining in our arsenal that can stop it."

Drillhorn: -shaking his head- "All that work for nothing."

Leozak: "Trypticon, come back!"

Trypticon: "After I stop the Warworld, I will. If they manage to circumvent what Soundwave did to the ship's systems, they could well turn the thing on Cybertron itself. Trypticon out."

Leozak: -staring at his now deactivated comm grille- "Well, drokk." -looks over at Drillhorn- "What are his odds?"

Drillhorn: "From a purely brute force point of view? Trypticon's going to be a spreading field of debris. If he's lucky? We might be able to salvage what's left and make a memorial ashtray."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

With Grimlock onboard, Wing Saber fired up his engines to the max.

"Brace yourself," Wing Saber said in momentary warning just before they gunned off for their destination at top speed.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Wing Saber:

Grimlock: -grabs onto whatever handholds he can find, tight-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Incoming transmission

" To all Autobots, here Prowl. Once your battlezones had been secured, regroup in Iacon. I repeat, regroup in Icaon. "
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slag nodded as he recieved Prowls Transmission, then frowned: the battle was over, but they had wounded: in the Aerialbots case, serious wounded. And, he wasn't sure whather there was a ride available.
He hefted his weapon to his chest, and looking at the predacons placement, moved to a spot where he would prove of the most help in protecting the Med Area.
May as well be useful.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Wing Saber recieved Prowl's transmittion, but as he was already in route with a passenger to another destination, he did not alter course.

"I believe Hot Rod's transmittion takes presidence as far as urgency. We can report to Prowl after the immediate situation has been dealt with," Wing Saber said to Grimlock.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Victory Square

Hook stepped away from Snarl and nodded in satisfaction.

"That's the best I can do under these less-than-ideal circumstances, I'm afraid. You'll need to find yourself a CR chamber in Iacon, though." Calling out to the other Transformers in the field hospital, he asked, "Who's next?"

Long Haul was elbow-deep in Razorclaw, patching together the last of the Predacon's internal injuries.

"OK, I've fixed his most serious wounds, guys. I can patch up his armour too if you'd like, but considering the supplies I've got it won't look pretty."

Mixmaster moved with the seemingly-careless mannerisms of a mad scientist, but he managed to repair Air Raid's internal damage with the skill of a master engineer.

"That should do the job, I would say," he cackled. "Does the rest of you need any attention, Superion?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Razorclaw blinked open his eyes slowly after Long Haul finsihed his work his internal repair systems kicked on and he woke up in a daze.

"What happened?" The Predacon leader asked.

"Yeah I would say patch him the best you can, if we need to merge again later it would be good to have the boss functional." Divebomb yelled back to the contructicon.

"Ok." Razorclaw said putting his head back down and waiting.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Victory Square

Superion rised again to his feet and, looking down at Mixmaster, the Aerialbot combiner nodded.

" Thanks. I have my gestalt inner structure damaged, and my chestplate component vaporised. But now that I can separate myself into my Aerialbot components, this damage can wait ", Superion explained.

" SUPERION, SEPARATE! "

And the five Aerialbots landed in the ground, near Mixmaster and the rest of the Constructicons.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Victory Square

Mixmaster nodded to the now-seperated Aerialbots, then cackled diabolically.

"Good, good! I approve!"

Long Haul shrugged. "Whatever you say, guys."

He grabbed a chunk of scrap armour from a fallen Dark Guardian and began using it to replace Razorclaw's damaged plating.