[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Strikes (Tarn)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Victory Square

Snarl half-stepped, half-fell off of Grimlock and shrugged, an action that caused a few flakes of charred armour to fall off. "Right. Kinda forgot about that," he said, trying not to smile (he wasn't so much worried about irking Grimlock as he was worried that his face would split in half if he tried it). "You don't wear that ugly thing very often anymore."
Aero Blade

Under Victory Square

Post by Aero Blade »

Homing on Grimlock's location, Wing Saber eventually spotted the forms down below, heading in that direction. "Understood Grimlock, I'll see to it with haste."

Locating Swoop, Wing Saber flew down to his level, coming in to land nearby the dinobot. Had he been in robot mode, he'd probably have smiled, but the gesture went unseen as he currently was. "Well, guess it's my turn to return the helpful favor now for up on the surface earlier."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill looked round the chamber into which he'd leapt.

"So what know Trailbreaker."
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Victory Square----------

Wardust and his OCs arrived at that square. He quickly transformed and aim his bazooka at Devastator's leg. "Aim for the leg! FIRE!" all OCs who are now in tank mode fired at gestalt's leg. Wardust pulled his trigger then a loud VEEEEEE
sound came from the gun before it fired.
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Wardust's shots smashed into Devastator's leg causing him to fall onto 1 knee.Devastator kept firing and firing at Pyre.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Above the flame pit

When Cenotaph lost his grip on Computron, a damaged Superion started to pull up, flying upwards to the pit exit and carrying away the technobot gestalt.
Elcor
Protoform

Victory Square:

Post by Elcor »

Battle with Terminus:

Sludge, encouraged by Terminus's apparent immobility, stomped on his enemy's chest with both fore legs.

Down in the maze:

"Me, Swoop, don't know any favors!" - the pteranodon protested to Wing Saber - after all, he hadn't knew that his involvement with tractor beams and rail guns was in Wing Saber's behalf.

"Where do me, Swoop, go? Inside or outside?" - he wondered, eyeing Wing Saber's form.

Over the pit:

As Cenotaph activated his plasma cannon once again (meaning it wasn't disabled by the missile), Computron shuddered from head to toe.

The shot trawelled forward, but it hadn't impacted on Scattershot - if it did, it'd be the end of the Technobot leader. But in the last nanobreem, Computron had covered himself with the only appendage available:
With left hand, formed by Afterburner.

The shot exploded, churning Afterburner's frame, devastating his missile rack and locking the shoulder actuator in one position. Still, it saved Computron from total destruction... but not from stasis lock.

As he was carried up by Superion, the gestalt felt a great darkness enveloping himself. He frose in awkward position, one limb still grabbing Superion's hand, others hanging loosely down. Even Nosecone's drill stopped its rotation.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Victory Square

Towing the unconsciouss Computron out from the pit, Superion finally landed on the square grounds, near the remains of the death Metroplex.

The Aerialbot gestalt placed Computron softly on the ground, surrounded by plates from the former Citybot and quickly turned his head towadrs the pit. Grabbing again his weapon from subspace and pointing it towards the pit, Superion was ready for if Cenopath followed them.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Which ever best suits you," Wing Saber answered to Swoop. "If you fear for falling off, best if you get inside then," Wing Saber noted, opening an entry hatch for Swoop in case he should decide to do just that.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Pit:

Cenotaph: -wracked by internal explosions(stemming from the plasma cannon overloading from his last shot), explodes as he crashes to the bottom of the pit-

Terminus: -trying to ward off Sludge and Slag's attacks, the loss of Maelstrom and now Cenotaph throwing him off-

Liokaiser: -disengages-

Leozak: -scowling into the distance- "Looks like they haven't given up yet. Come on."

Leozak, Gaihawk, and Hellbat: -fly into the air, transform to fighter mode, kicking their burners to full, flying towards Wardust and his troopers-

Jalgar, Killbison, and Drillhorn: -transform to vehicle mode, follow the others-

Deathbringer: -staggers from the multiple impacts, keeps firing back-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

Want to save his bazooka power so he pulled out his blaster
and firing at Devastator not to kill but to distract.
"Hey big guy! Over here!" Then Wardust shouted at the green gestalt. Three OCs keep firing in tank mode.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Victory Square:

Leozak: "Keep it tight. Pick your targets and obliterate them."

Gaihawk: "What are those things? They look like Blitzwing."

Hellbat: "I wonder if they're intelligent...."

Leozak: "No hypnosis. Just crush them and move on. I'll take the leader, you two take the triple changers. We've already shown these hunks of junk what true technological superiority is. Now let's just grind them under our Destron heel!"

Gaihawk: "I'm with you, Captain!"

Hellbat: "Do we really need the speeches?"

Leozak: -locking onto Wardust, opens fire, missiles screaming from his pylon hardpoints, fuselage lasers adding in their destructive energies-

Gaihawk: -targeting OC1 and OC2, opens fire, missiles and lasers screaming at their targets-

Hellbat: -corkscrewing through the air, arcing up, then nosediving towards OC3, firing his lasers-

--------------

Drillhorn: -feeling his treads grinding across Cybertron's surface, optical heads pivoting- "Looks like Leozak's found somebody to play with."

Jalgar: "Think he needs backup?"

Drillhorn: "No. I think the Predacons do, though. The one they're fighting has immense firepower. We probably don't have enough firepower to tip the balance, but it might be enough to distract."

Jalgar: "I always wanted to be a decoy......."

Killbison: "What decoy? We'll kill it!"

Drillhorn: "We can try. But I doubt we'll be successful."

------------

Pyre: -staggering, firing streams of molten metal back at Devastator-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

Heard something coming at him for afar. Wardust turned his head
to looked what it is then he quickly made a lunge forward to avoid missles. The explosion's sharpnel burned Wardust feet but not too bad he then raised his blaster and fired at Leozak

"Hey! Watch out!" OC1 shouted at OC2 for incoming missles then tranformed into robot mode and jumped rightward.

"What!" OC2 replied. When he saw the missles he then tranformed into robot and stepped back. But too late the missles blown part of his right leg from right foot to little bit above the ankle and also blown some of his left foot. He then crawling into the building behind him.

OC3 saw Hellbat coming from the distance so he tranformed into jet mode. Emerged from the ground pulled his head up and flying toward the sky.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Underground

Trailbreaker shrugged at Landfill, though it couldn't be seen in the dark.

"Guess we see what we can see. D'you know anything about this town?"

Trailbreaker flashed on his headlights and did his best to angle them upward, vaguely illuminating the long-disused sewer they'd fallen into.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Underground

Landfill turned on his chest mounted headlights also

"not a lot good buddy and nothing current, looks like we take it as it comes."
verytired

Post by verytired »

Encouraged by the apparent success of their attack, Slag focused on melting Terminus's legs with his flamethrower, giving a muffled laugh as he did so.
These guys aint so tough! Two Dinobots better than anything!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Predacons were fighting hard against Deathbringer most of them looked like they had been through a 12 round heavyweight bout except for Razorclaw who looked like he met a nuke instead.

"Predacons, regroup." The Predacon leader said as the five warriors hid behind a large building that was quickly being filled with holes.

"Continue the pressure. Headstrong, Tantrum and myself when we get a chance will fire the mortars and X-Ray cannon at the monster when we get a chance. Rampage and Divebomb keep up the attacks. Our prey will fall." Razorclaw said some energon leaking from his mouth.

"I think you need a time out." Divebomb said looking at their leader.

"Oh trust me I've had worse. Slag the Dinobots are better warriors than this thing. He just has lots of guns now go!" He yelled as the five warriors attacked Deathbringer again and Headstrong, Tantrum and Razorclaw looked for a chance to being the Predacon's heavy weapons to bear on the monster.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Victory Square:

Grimlock: -transforms to robot mode- "Shell have use. Quick way to get repairs." -pulling out a combat visor, putting it on, using it to zoom in and get a better look at some of the battles in the distance- "Me think this almost over. Have to wonder what else here for fun....."

Leozak: -transforms, pivoting to dodge Wardust's shot, lands, charges forward, pulling bo staff from subspace, swinging at Wardust's head-

Gaihawk: -transforming as he dives, energo-shurikens appearing between his fingers, flinging them at the crawling OC2-

Hellbat: -kicking his afterburners to full, missiles screaming from his wing pylons as he suddenly pulls up at a 90 degree angle, corkscrewing through the air at the missiles scream onwards towards their target-

Deathbringer: -optics narrowing, aiming one Hellbore at Headstrongand the other at Tantrum- "More targets. Nice." -opens fire, tracking and firing at Divebomb with his back mounted Hellbores-

Jalgar and Killbison: -skid to a halt-

Jalgar: "Oof."

Killbison: -snorts- "Kill it."

Jalgar: -scanning the damage to it so far- "Are you thick? The armor on that one's twice as dense as the one we killed. I'm not even sure they're annoying it."

Killbison: "So? It's not Destron, and if it's not Destron-"

Jalgar: "We get stomped flat by it."

Killbison: "Just shut up and shoot it." -treads grinding away as he moves, twin PPCs opening fire at Deathbringer's back-

Jalgar: -sighs- "Wonderful. Just wonderful." -floors it, wheels squealing as he takes off in the other direction, rockets roaring from his roof mounted launcher-

-----------------

Drillhorn: -underground, treads scoring the ground- "What kind of a planet is this, anyway? No core to speak of, no magma layer. Just a lot of metal." -rolls to a halt beneath Deathbringer's location, shaped charge launchers on his aft deck firing, ringing the underside of the surface around Deathbringer's feet with explosives, roars away, angling towards the surface-

Terminus: -swinging one arm in a vicious arc at Sludge-

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Victory Square

Snarl shrugged gently, so as not to shake off any more of his charred armour. "I think I'm just about funned out, boss. Unless you've got a spare one of them shells that I could borrow, anyway." The Dinobot frowned thoughtfully at Grimlock, an expression that became almost grotesque because of his half-melted face. "Don't think I'd want a human-looking one, though. The 'Cons do a better job of making 'em scary."
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

Wardust quickly used his bazooka to defense himself then pushed Leozak back while getting up. "Rebel..." He groaned

"DIE!!! DIE!!!"OC1 shouted then draw out his heat gun and fired at Gaihawk.

Shurikens hit the OC2's back rendered his arms motionless. Alive and waiting for the inevitable

OC3 leaned himself backward in jet mode. Made a loop ,flew toward Devastaor and fired one of his missles at the green gestalt then flew pass under his arm. Hoping that Hellbat's missles will hit him.

(OOC: Who's controlling Devastator now?)