[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Strikes (Vector Sigma)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sonic Canyons:

Hosehead, Siren, Fixit, Fangry, and Chromedome: -make their way aboard the Steelhaven-

Vector Sigma:

Roadbuster: -subspaces the datacubes- "I think we're done here. Let's get out of this hole."

Bludgeon: -nods at Spinister's words, activates commlink- "Gigatron, this is Bludgeon. We have secured Vector Sigma."

Outlands near Canyons:

Nightbeat: -skids to a halt, transforms as Omega Supreme lands in front of him-

Omega Supreme: -lowers boarding ramp-

Nightbeat: -runs aboard-

Omega: -closes ramp, roars into the air again-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

Snapdragon heard Hot Rod's transmission and hitched up his step, determined to be effective. Krunk, however, felt no same sense of dedication to the cause. He was, in any case, very dedicated to the sense of self preservation; angering snapdragon was not in that plan.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Roughstuff burned away. Once the Hawrillak flopped off him, his cabin crumbled and his small spark winked out.

Greathsot, with Minerva inside, cruised along towards Wheeljacks lab.
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Greatshot:

Minerva: -pulls out a datapadd, calls up a set of blueprints- "Hmmmm....."

Steelhaven:

Hosehead: -sees Ramject, moves over, starts trying to patch him up-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Steelhaven

Skids entered inside the ship, happy to be inside an interesting and venerable ship.

---

Bridge

" To all Autobots, here Prowl. Once your battlezones had been secured, regroup in Iacon. I repeat, regroup in Icaon. "

Backstreet turned to look at Fizzle.

" Prowl-boss has speaked, Fizzle. And what are we gonna do with the 'Cons? "
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger watched and it seemed everyone was on board the Steelheaven as he climbed up the ramp he stood next to the door watching outside carefully until the shuttle lifted off.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Steelhaven, and it's taken off when I say so Ravage, :)

Fizzle shook his head as Backstreet asked him the difficult question. He clicked open his communicator.
"Hatemonger, the Autobts are under order to return to Iacon: have the Decepticons recieved any similar orders?"
As he clicked the comm shut waiting for a reply, he shrugged his shoulders at Backstreet:
"There's little point keeping it a secret, and less chance of doing so. We swing round to their regroup location, and return to Iacon. Thankfully, i feel it's too early for the Decepticons to betray us overtly, so us getting shot out of the sky won't be likely."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Steelhaven

Countdown's scout pod rolled into the ship just moments before Hatemonger and swerved slightly before stopping entirely in the way, its driver finally having lost consciousness.

Vector Sigma

"Return to Polyhex and see to your repairs at once," Gigatron snapped in response to Bludgeon's call. The channel closed nary an instant after he'd finished speaking.

Derby flashed his high beams to nod to Doublecross.

"Thanks, DC. Now let's--" He paused while Prowl's transmission came in. He sighed in relief, though he wouldn't believe Iacon was theirs until he saw it. Even then he might not believe it. "Sounds like they got things together topside. Let's get Jazz back to Iacon - there's bound to be a legitimate doctor there to take care of him."

Derby backed up and turned to face the exit, putting Haras just away from his passenger door.

"Why don't you come with us? I can get you through security, get you some rest and some... uh, whatever you guys run on. At least until you figure out what to do next. Can't hurt, right?"

He prayed it couldn't.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hehe opps.

Hatemonger grabbed Countdown and pulled him aboard.

"If you need to return to Iacon leave us at Polyhex." The General answered.
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

Krunk merely showed disdain at the fact that his internal monitors and those of Snapdragon's showed his host was able to transform.

Snapdragon transformed and headed into the distance, towards the coordinates that Hot Rod had sent him.
Greatshot passed into Iacon airspace
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Steelhaven:

Fixit: -moving over to Countdown's buggy- "Ouch."

Vector Sigma:

Bludgeon: -scowling slightly at the abruptness of Gigatron's tone, turns to face Roadbuster- "I feel the next time we meet, we will again be enemies."

Roadbuster: -spiderwebbed optic band narrowing- "What do you mean, 'again'? We didn't stop being enemies, we just had a common goal."

Bludgeon: "Is your worldview so narrow?"

Roadbuster: -pulling his rapid fire assualt rifle from subspace, bringing it up to aim at Bludgeon.... to find Bludgeon's left arm mounted electropulse cannon aimed at him- "Yes."

Bludgeon: "Good. It's nice to know that some things will never change." -looking at the rest of the Decepticons- "Come. We are needed at Polyhex." -lowers his arm, turns, stalks out of the chamber-

Roadbuster: -scowling- "I really hate that guy."

optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Doublecross nodded twice

Double grinned "We've recaptured Iaacon I can't believfe it."

Cross nodded "yesssss it is good newss though how we will fit into a conventional command ssstructure I juusst don't know itsss been a long time yess."
verytired

Post by verytired »

Steelhaven, bridge
Seeing the last of the armed forces get onboard from the CCTV interior and exterior of the ship, Fizzle punched in the commands that sealed all doors and bulkheads as neccessary.
"Backstreet, if you'd be so kind as to take us to Polyhex?"
The commander of the ship then re opened the communications to Hatemonger:
"What state are your troops in commander? I have a small compliment of Tech drones onboard I can spare if they need medical support or technical attention?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded.

"That would be good there were many that were wounded in battle." The general said looking outside.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Vector Sigma

Spinister followed Bludgeon out of the chamber, moving as silently as a wraith. However, once they were out of Autobot earshot, he quietly said, "We may want to think about salvaging a transport. I can fly, but you and Pounce would have a long trip through the canyons."

Steelhaven

Ramjet was vaguely aware that someone was repairing him, but he wasn't lucid enough to realize who it was. That was for the best, because if he'd seen Hosehead clearly he may well have attacked him on general principle.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Vector Sigma

Pounce padded after the other 2 Decepticons.

"It is a long way to go on just our internal flight thrusters."
Reflector

(OOC: Taking over Haras and Eiramnna.)

Post by Reflector »

Vector Sigma

Derby angled his mirrors at Doublecross. He hadn't thought about being part of the Autobots again. He'd always thought that, if he survived to see Iacon again, the war would be over. It seemed to be for now; maybe it would stay that way.

"We'll just have to scope things out when we get there, DC. Ready to roll out? We got a long ride."

Haras felt a shrug at Derby's suggestion, but it didn't come out. He didn't know where else to go; Eiramnna could be anywhere, and Haras was never the sort to make it long on his own. Things were different now. If Derby had trusted him, maybe he could trust back. Haras put a foot on Derby's rear bumper and hoisted himself onto the roof.

Derby revved his engine and made way for the tunnel. "We'll get Jazz back to Iacon, Roadbuster!"

He wanted to say thanks, but he didn't think Roadbuster would care.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Steelhaven

" At once, Fizzle " said Backstreet, engaging the Steelhaven main drives and taking off from the Sonyc Canyions grounds.

" Heading towards Polihex, cap' " the triggerbot said.

---

The bridge's door opened, and Skids entered inside. The tactician nodded to everyone, and headed towards Fizzle.

" Hey Fizzle, any news about the other battleforces? " the tactician asked gently.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Steelhaven bridge
Fizzle smiled when he saw Skids enter the bridge.
"All fairly good news, except for Iacon," He said tactfully. He didn't want to get into the assassination attempt on Prime: mostly out of tact for maorale, but also because he may have let the assassin slip through his fingers in the upper Atmosphere when he had the chance.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe barely got onboard the Steelhaven before it could take off. Neither was in particularly bad shape. Just your average battle damage.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Vector Sigma:

Roadbuster: -looks over at Derby- "Take good care of him. And thanks." -looks around- "Anybody want to stay here and keep an eye on this thing?"

Tunnels:

Bludgeon: -looks back at Spinister and Pounce- "Why should we salvage anything? The shuttle we came in is still here."