[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Strikes (Vector Sigma)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger rolled and was ready to assail the Hawrillak after seeing Roughstuff's possible demise. The General opened fire on the beast trying to avoid Chainclaw.

"Everyone, attack the Hawrillak." He barked.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

The explosion caught ginrai off guard... he should've expected such a move from a piece of slime like tunnel rat...

Spinning, he called to his trailer and Godbomber, racing down the tunnel, praying... praying he wasn't about to lose any more allies... or friends.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Chainclaw had landed on the Hawrillak, effectivly mooring it into Roghstuffs jet by driving its claws into the fuel tanks: the Hawrillak was Gacking under a torrent of oil, thrashing it's head around the cockpit in frenzied confusion...

________

Over the Communications line of the Alliance frequencies, almost certainly heard by Everyone,:
"The is Commander Fizzle of the Steelhaven, making a descent into Cybertronian Airspace, requesting a Sit Rep from all forces who are able to do so, Over."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Heading for Iacon:

Minerva: "The faster we get there, the better, Greatshot."

Vector Sigma:

Roadbuster: -staggers as he's enveloped by the explosion, flung across the chamber, visor spiderwebbing completely, servo/targeting controls for his shoulder mounted cannon going offline, armor blackened and scored and scoured, linear blaster cannon flying from his hand to skid across the chamber floor, slams into the wall hard, slides to the ground, optic band flickering as he shakes his head- "Yuss, huh...... Damn idiots."

-------
Sonic Canyons:

Nightbeat: "I'm a detective, you idiot, not a wilderness survival type-"

-ground rumbles as Tunnel Rat explodes-

Nightbeat: "However, we can go that way." -points to a formerly well hidden doorway, now slightly ajar- "To get back to my earlier point, I usually figure out what caused the explosion, not where hidden doors are."

Chromedome, Siren, and Hosehead: -aim at the Hawrilliak-

Chromedome: "What about Chainclaw? We might hit him."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Vector Sigma

Spinister dove away from Tunnel Rat's display of self-immolation, rolling behind a chunk of indistinct, organic debris that may have been part of Shelob at some point. The Targetmaster had no interest in examining the fleshy chunk any further to find out for sure, though. That proved to be for the best, because the chunk was flash-fried by the explosion.

Spinister pushed himself up, a disgusted expression visible on his face despite his best efforts to hide it. Greasy blobs of flesh now clung to his right side, defying his every effort to remove them.

"Wonderful," he grumbled sourly.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Vector Sigma

Pounce crashes backwards bowled over by the shockwave , bouncing off a support pillar and ending up sprawled over a computer console. One of his weapons spun out of his hand and ended quivering ,vibrating bayonet stuck in the ground. His paneling scorched and armour cratered a 6 inch sliver of shrapnel protruding from his chest.

Scoop dived across Derby's and Doublecross position attempting to put himself and his hardened shovel between them and the explosion.

bits of Tunnel Rat patter to the ground as they lose velocity having described a parobolic arc through the air 2 data cubes roll across the floor. the remains of his head lands near Roadbuster. One smoking wheel spins slowly before falling to the floor.

~*~

Chainclaw opens his jaw and lunges at the Hawrilliak hoping to tear out its throat.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Vector Sigma:

Roadbuster: -grunting, lurches to his feet, right arm hanging limply at his side, fluids leaking down his arm, limps forward, crushing Tunnel Rat's head beneath his foot, heading for the datacubes-

Bludgeon: -rising from his crouch, brushing fragments of Tunnel Rat off of his armor, moving towards Pounce-

Sonic Canyons:

Nightbeat: -pushes the door open, starts downward-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

redman prime

Post by redman prime »

Once Chainclaw's efforts to sink his teeth into the Hawrillak bore fruit, Roughstuff was doomed.

The massive techno was securely latched into place with a healthy bit of fuel now pooled about his feet, with the manic motions it was making smacking him upside the head and rendering him unconcious, which was most likely for the better.
----------------------------------------------------------
Snapdragon trudged along after Nightbeat into the tunnel.

----------------------------------------------------------

Greatshot slowed enough to allow Minerva the opportunity to make the leap into his cockpit, thus allowing them to hurry along to assist in the greater goal, the liberation of Cybertron!
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Minerva: -pulling her helmet back on, transforms back to robot mode, leaping into Greatshot's cockpit- "Is now a bad time to tell you that any time I've been in a shuttle, it's crashed?"

Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Vector Sigma

Derby struggled to run, but his feet caught and slipped in a mess of organic goo smudged across the floor. His misfortune was relieved, however, by Scoop's heroism, protecting him from the explosion. When the shock had passed and the echoes had faded, Derby kneeled next to the Targetmaster with wide optics.

"Sweet Primus, are you hurt?"

Before he could get an answer, his fuel pump dropped at the sound of footsteps approaching from behind. Having lost his weapon in the chaos, he discretely picked up a bit of charred protoplasm with which to blind his assailant and spun with his arm drawn back like a pitcher. But he didn't throw it.

"Jazz!"

The special ops agent staggered toward the group. His right hand clutched the frayed socket of his left shoulder; the armor on his left leg and side was shattered; the side of his head was scorched, and part of his opticband splintered. Relentlessly brave, Jazz forced the biggest smile he could muster in spite of the lingering concern his wounds may yet prove fatal.

"Guess ya got the sucka, huh?" Jazz coughed.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Ginrai was pleased, to say the least, that no one else had been severely injured due to tunnel rat's explosive departure... but as Derby shouted, he whirred about, half expecting to see a disembodied spark...

"By Primus.... "

Ginrai quickly separated from his armor and trailer, converting it into battle-station mode... and just as quickly got over to the badly damaged spec ops agent, placing a hand over the loose arm and socket... hoping at least that he could speed the recovery as he helped him to the battle-station

" I doubt I've got the capacity to repair any of you fully, but... rest on those side ramps... Jazz, take the spot in the center, the roof section's the closest this station has to a proper med-bay... Derby. I need you to patch the trailer's systems into Jazz's diagnostic and repair systems. It's a longshot, but it may at the least keep him alive until we can get Rachet, Minerva, First Aid, or someone with a proper med-bay down here..."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Vector Sigma

Scoop coughed

"i think i'll make it lad, somethings knocked my optics out though. Are the lads ok."

Tracer lay sprawled over a heap of rubble one side of his armour was tattered and torn.

Holepunch knealed beside him fists clenched.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Sonic Canyons

Skids, standing at Hatemonger's side and firing towards the Hawrillak, openend a channel to the Steelhaven.

" We're quite busy right now, Sizzle " Skids informed.
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

With the Hawrillak inflicting more trauma upon Roughstuff, it was merely an unlucky break that Skids' shot managed to catch the rim of his cockpit, igniting the fuel that covered both Micromaster and Techno, feeling their way towards Chainclaws perch.
-----------------------------------------------
Greatshot had no idea how to respond to Minerva's comment.
"Umm, let's try to reverse that trend, ok? Put your seatbealt on, too."
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
verytired

Post by verytired »

The Hawrillaks fear driven attempts at breaking free from Chainclaw and Roughstuffs jet became a frenzy when the Oil ignited: it was covered in it from head to chest, and was now a solid part of the fireball!
Wings flapping like made and Arms straining to the point of breaking, the Hawrillak shrieked and shrieked ans shrieked...

Vector Sigma:
Haras had been haging back from the Transformers after the battle with Shelob had been finished: Tunnel Rats violent death had caught him off guard though, and he was now against a wall where he had been thrown.
He resumed watching these warriors from a seated position. he had watched his brother dissapear, and had done nothing. He watched as the transformers tended to their wounded with care and concern, unsure of what to feel.
What he could feel wouldn't go away. The Pulse of his Spark. If it was there: if it wasn't, then he was just going mad, which was a development in himself...
Lost in an aimless train of thought, Haras watched the rest with lost eyes.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Vector Sigma

Jazz staggered toward the battle-station and grinned up at Ginrai dizzily. His vision was swimming; his logic center was flicking in and out.

"Thanks, Prime. Hey, didja hear that new Alice in Chains jam on 101.5? Been a great year fer rock. Can't wait ta see what '96 gonna bring..."

Having got near enough to the trailer to give up consciousness, Jazz finally collapsed heavily onto the platform.

Across the chamber, Derby gave Haras a glance. He looked glum... He'd have to talk to him once he was done with Jazz.

"Everybody's okay, Scoop," he cooed reassuringly. "But I gotta go look at Jazz for a second. See if your diagnostics can get a fix on the glitch, and I'll work on it when I'm back, okay?"

Derby patted the Targetmaster on the shoulder, pushed himself up, and jogged to the battle station to hook Jazz into it.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Vector Sigma

The only sign of Spinister's surprise (and, he had to admit, pleasure) at seeing Jazz still alive was a slightly-raised optic ridge.

Most impressive...

However, despite being impressed, he wasn't sufficiently impressed to stop cleaning bits of organic matter off his arm and go to the Autobot's aid.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Vector Sigma

Double looked around

"there is always the old Weld Memorial Hospital"

Cross nodded

"Yesss the Quintessons were using it for their own it is not far."

Double :" It wasss the main hospital for this area before the War and the Quintessons have refurbished some of it that was damaged in the fighting."

Cross :" it wass alwaysss too heavily guarded before we did sneak out sssome medical sssupplies."

Pounce struggled to get up

"I think its got me pinned to the console."

~*~

Chainclaw threw himself backwards as the fireball engulfed him

He ran away from the Hawkrillak and started rolling on the ground

"help me my furs aflame."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sonic Canyons:

Hosehead: -transforms to fire engine mode-

Lug: -now sitting in Hosehead's driver's seat, hitting a few buttons-

Hosehead: -nozzle pivoting, spraying fire extinguishing foam at Chainclaw-

Siren: "You should have stocked up on those extinguisher bombs."

Hosehead: "Why? Remember what happened when that one went off in my ammo storage? That wasn't any fun at all."

Siren: "That's why you should carry them."

-----------------------
Sonic Canyons and Vector Sigma:

Hot Rod: -over commlink- "Attention. This is Hot Rod. I need anybody who's currently available in either Tarn or Vector Sigma, who has some kind of organic components, be they Headmasters, Targetmasters, Powermasters, Godmasters, or Pretenders to signal me. I'm sending coordinates. We need to get to this location fast. If you can get there on your own, let me know and do so. If not, I'll come pick you up. Hot Rod out." -sends coordinates-

--------------------------
On the way to Vector Sigma:

Nightbeat: "Hot Rod, this is Nightbeat. I'll go."

Vector Sigma:

Roadbuster: "I'm glad you survived, Jazz. Not that that would have changed anything." -picks up the datacubes as Hot Rod's message comes through- "Great. They're going to the plasma energy chamber."

Bludgeon: -grabs the piece of steel pinning Pounce, pulls it free-

God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Ginrai's optics widened upon recieving hotrod's signal and coordinates...

"Oh... slag."

Ginrai, while not being by any means an expert on cybertron's topography and geography, had a fairly good idea as to the location hotrod was planning to head for...

Ginrai quickly patched into his trailer's systems, checking to ensure jazz's diagnostics systems were accessible... and through them, forced him into stasis lock, kicking in his own systems' auto-repair begin the work of bringing his systems back into working order... and following this, closed out of the spec op agent's systems entirely.

"Change of plans, gentlemen... Get Jazz immedieate medical care, I don't care if it's first aid, ratchet, a decepticon field medic. just DO IT. I can't stay. Something BIG's just come to light... and it might turn the tide of this war to retake cybertron."

Ginrai slowly lifted Jazz from the platform, mentally triggering its transformation. setting Jazz down beside Vector Sigma, his optics dimmed slightly, and turning, combining with his trailer and armor.
Solemnly, he said his parting words to his troops...

"If I don't make it back... see that all your wounds are tended to... and more importantly... see that our home is OURS again..."

over his comm, he signaled to HotRod...

"Hotrod... This is Ginrai. I'm afraid of what coordinates you just sent out... but I'm departing Vector Sigma now... I'll catch you en-route. Ginrai Out."

The godmaster started forward at a run.. lifting from the ground, his boosters activated, and he rocketed out from the tunnel-work... streaking skyward