[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Strikes (Vector Sigma)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
verytired

Post by verytired »

Vector Sigma:
Haras watched as Ginrai made his hasty way out of the chamber. He didn't know what to feel: he hadn't recieved the co-ordinates, and he still didn't know the significnce of that mission so long ago when he and his brother had helped retrieve the Kep to the Plasma Energy Chamber.
All he could latch onto was that the person that had made him what he was now was going, and might not be back.

Sonic Canyons
The Hawrillak, free of Chainclaws weight, managed to free itself from Roughstuffs jet in its panic, but couldn't fly: it was too frenzied, and instead merely rolled off and a few metres away from the jet, still ablaze, and now dead...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger saw the techno organic burn and fall.

"Burn slag." He growled transforming back into robot mode.

"Everyone fall in and report. Bring the damaged or dead back here." Hatemonger said into his com.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Sonic Canyons

Hearing Hatemonger's voice, Ramjet shambled off in the general's direction. Or, rather, what he assumed was the general's direction; he was getting dizzier by the minute, but the tough seeker refused to give in.

"I'm 'live," he reported. "At least, I think I am. Hell of a headache, though. Don't think I can fly, neither."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Sonic Canyons

Chainclaw struggled to his feet his fur was burnt and scorched in patches elsewhere it was sticking and flecked with white from the foam. He looked like some kind of frankenstein panda having a bad hair day.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sonic Canyons:

Hosehead: -transforms back to robot mode, pulling tools out of subspace and a diagnostic scanner- "Anybody need repairs?"

-----------------

Nightbeat: -watching Ginrai zoom overhead- "Geez. Could at least ask if I wanted a lift....."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger walked back to see where his troops were starting to gather. His armour was rather beat up from his fight with Onom but he was functional and for him that was all that mattered.

"Everyone group up, those that need repairs get what you can done. Gather the wounded or the dead if you can they deserve a fair burial at least." He said continuing to walk as Shatterstar walked up to him.

"Well I need a new partner." The former targetmaster gun said. Trying to hide his sadness over the loss of Blackstar to nobody in particular but anyone that would listen.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Sonic Canyons

Countdown drug himself slowly but unwaveringly toward Hatemonger and the others. His legs were locked up, and consciousness was becoming hazy.

Vector Sigma

Derby watched Ginrai rocket away with a feeling of emptiness. He never liked to see the boss leave, but this time he was afraid he wouldn't be coming back. Derby glanced down at Jazz and returned to his senses. He transformed and dropped his gate.

"Good call, Doublecross. Lead the way. Somebody load Jazz in my bed. Anybody else who's injured, follow us to the hospital. If you can't make it, I might be able to carry somebody on my roof."

His engine truthfully wasn't tough enough to take two passengers in his weakened state, but he had to try.

The Decepticons in the chamber found their radios crackling. "Astrotrain, Hatemonger, Shockwave, this is Gigatron. Polyhex has been reclaimed, and security procedures are underway. Report mission status."
verytired

Post by verytired »

Sonic Canyons
Broadcast from the Steelhaven

"Skids, Hatemonger: the Steelhaven is fully outfitted to take on a number of scenarios: if Transport isn't needed, then perhaps we may aide you in eliminating the Garrison the Quintessons have established in the area?"

Vector Sigma
Haras, not able to recieve communications from the Transformer army, was unaware of Gigatrons anouncment.

He walked slowly to the group, and stood close to Derby: he'd been receptive of him, even gave him a gun: Derby must trust him a little.
I hope everyone else feels the same way, or defers to his judgement. Oh Eiramnna, where are you?
He fidgeted with his pistol as he thought on where Eiramnna would have gone, and what he might be planning.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger got onto his com to Gigatron.

"All enemies have been destroyed sadly we have a few dead but for the most part we are all intact. Minivera and Greatshot have left to find Optimus Prime and assist him." Hatemonger said reporting to his commander.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Vector Sigma

Spinister received Gigatron's faction-wide announcement with more than a little relief.

Victory is ours.

He watched the others for a moment, then sidled up beside Bludgeon when he thought no one was looking.

"I think we're done here, " he said quietly. "Shall we reestablish contact with the rest of our faction?"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Vector Sigma

While the others milled about, Derby scanned his wing mirror to find Haras standing not far from him. While he waited for a hand to load Jazz into his bed, he flashed his blinkers at the lost Quintesson.

"Hey, you did good back there. Thanks for the help. How're you feeling?"

Sonic Canyons

"Well done, Hatemonger. If the area is secure, regroup your forces and return to Polyhex for repairs. Gigatron ou--"

The channel shut off abruptly.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Sonyc Canyons

" Copy Steelhaven " replied Skids. " Stand by " he added, turning to Hatemonger.

" Sir, about the Steelhaven, we can use the ship to carry our woundeds to a better location " Skids informed.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Vector Sigma:
Haras looked at Derby: he wasn't sure where to address the Flat Bed Truck, so walked in front of it to address it's it's windshield. This then made him feel he had made himself a centre of attention, and dropped his head, talked real quietly.
"My brother's out there."
He didn't know what else to add. One of your lot will amost certainly try and kill him, if they find him. And he'll try and kill them: he'd try and kill you know if he had the chance.
Haras looked up at Derby again, a little pained.
I'd have tried and killed you, a few hours ago.
Haras had know idea how that last thought made him feel. He almost wished Shelob would rise up, the convenience of a common enemy.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger nodded to Skids.

"Have him land and bring us to Darkmount. The forces are regrouping there. Gather the wounded and dead and regroup." Hatemonger said transfoming and acting as cover eying for any targets that somehow were not dead.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Sonic Canyons

" Yes, sir " Skids nodded.

The blue Autobot rised his wrist, and opnened a general channel.

" To all memebers of the battleforce, this is Skids, prepare to embark in the Steelhaven, I repeat; prepare to embark in the Steelhaven. "
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Sonic Canyons

Having received Skids' call, Countdown raised his head to note he still had a long distance to crawl, and the pain was starting to take a toll on his consciousness. Maybe some part of his base existed enough to help... Countdown activated his comm-link to summon his battered scout pod from the remains of his command center. It trundled up next to him, and the battered Micromaster slithered in. Collapsed and half-conscious in the seat, Countdown did the best he could to relax and convince himself he'd survived worse while the vehicle rolled toward the Steelhaven's approximate locale.

Vector Sigma

Derby's headlights dimmed a bit in sympathy with Haras' concern. For a moment, he reflected on how he could be feeling for a Quintesson. But then, only a few years ago he couldn't imagine fighting side-by-side with a Decepticon either...

"Cheer up, guy. One way or another, we'll find him."

But what'll we do then?
verytired

Sonic canyons

Post by verytired »

A safe landing distance form the Group...

The Steelhaven broke the atmosphere and descended down to the original landing site of Hatemongers army.
Fizzle looked from Runabout to Backstreet, stress on his face easily apparent.
"Backstreet, take us down gently please: Runabout, keep the guns on auto watch and an eye on the horizon, god knows whats still out there."
Fizzles stress was from the potential of having made the wrong decision.
I should have brought the ship to bear on those two in space, or atleast hailed one: instead, I get the notification that Thunderwing attempted to kill Prime and where am I? Vector-primus-damned-Sigma. I'll be lucky if I have a ranking of One after this.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger watched as the Steel Heaven landed.

"Everyone go on and get on board I will enter last." The General said fusion cannons at the ready.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Sonic Canyons

Ramjet almost tripped going up the landing ramp, but he managed to board the Steelhaven without injuring himself further. The seeker then proceeded to collapse semiconscious in the first chair-like object he found.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Vector Sigma

Doublecross went to help Jazz aboard Derby.

Double grinned "sssssoon have you on you way yess."

~*~

Chainclaw staggered towards the Steelhaven.