[Original RPG] Redemption: The Hammer Strikes (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

North Barracks

With tha combined firepower of Hardhead and Magnus, the Barracks's door finally collapsed.

" All men! Inside! " he ordered.

Magnus entered inside the building first, rolling to the ground and quickly rising to his feet, firing towards the dozen sharkticons inside, his rifle in full-auto.

On the first floor HoGerk reloaded his missile launcher.

" Go! Go! To the ground floor! " he yelled to his three-man heavy weapons squad.

The trio of Sharkticons moved towards the stairs, ready to joint the fray in the ground floor.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

North Barracks:

Hardhead: -charges in after Magnus, firing at anything that's not Autobot or Decepticon-

South Barracks:

Stepper: -looking in through a window- "Looks empty."

Nebulon: -whistles in agreement-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

North Barracks

HoGerk dodged, ducked and rolled, but Hardhead's blasts pierced across his body, igniting his fuel pump and obliterating him and the three sharkticons armed with heavy-weapons.

Magnus, firing precise blasts from his laser rifle, destroyed the remaining Alligator officers, and the surviving Sharkticons, confused, stop their fighting.

" Hold your fire! " ordered Magnus. " Hardhead, check the first floor. "

Ther City Commander stepped out of the Barracks. " Hoist, Quickmix, check the City Council. Is in the First dome. "

Magnus rised his wrist, engaging his comm-link.

" Stepper, Sky-Lynx status report. "
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Quickmix sent a stream of corrosive acid at the door of the City Council.

He kicked the remanants aside and rolled into the entrance chamber.

He commed Magnus

"'entrance clear old chap i'm going further in."'
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

South Barracks:

Stepper: -into commlink- "Looks good, Magnus. Building appears empty."

Nebulon: -climbs in through one of the holes, starts looking around-

Stepper: -moves around, blasts the lock mechanism with his plasma pulse blasters, kicks the door in- "I'm going in to do a sweep." -moves into the building-

Tracks: -swoops down, transforms to robot mode, lands behind him- "Need backup?"

Stepper: -looking around- "Couldn't hurt."

In the Air:

Sky Lynx: "It's all clear, Magnus. We have superiority of the air."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------City Council----------
Hoist ,followed Quickmix into the council. Holding his blaster tight
and exploring the council. "Looked like no one but us here." The green mech then raise his right wrist. "All clear Magnus. This city is our." He then turned to Quickmix. "After this ,let's go Maccadam I'll buy you a drink."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Crystal City

Magnus looked around, smiling behind his faceplate towards Hoist, Tracks and Hardhead.

The City Commander opened a general channel for all the members on Crystal City battleforce.

" The City is ours, as Hoist has said. We did it, we have defeated the Quintessons, and liberated a part of our homeworld. I'm proud of you, all of you, my brave soldiers! "

Suddenly, an incoming call cutt off Magnus' speech.

" To all Autobots, here Prowl. Once your battlezones had been secured, regroup in Iacon. I repeat, regroup in Icaon. "

Magnus stepped towards his men, and continued talking through his comm-gear.

" Sky Lynx, land in the City outskirts. Hoist, Quickmix, Hardhead help our woundeds to board Sky Lynx. Overdrive, meet me in the Gates. Stepper, see if you can find where Red Alert, and remember to board the shuttle. "
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Quickmix turned and smiled at Hoist

"Hey old boy i'll buy you a bottle after this what."

~*~

Overdrive commed Magnus

"Coming up on your position now Sir

Overdrive turned a corner and sped towards the white figure.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Crystal City

Magnus nodded at Overdrive.

" Hi Overdirve " smiled Magnus, " we did it my friend. "

The City commander looked at his second in command.

" Overdive, you look bad. Are you injured? "

---

" Ultra Magnus, here Prowl. Smokescreen's group needs transport to Iacon. Please, pick his team up while you return aboard Sky Lynx. "
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Overdrive pulled up and transformed

"A little battered, and crumpled and my flight capacity has been knoked out but it was worth it if we won."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

South Barracks:

Stepper: -stops long enough for Nebulon to make his way, painfully, up to his shoulder, limps his way back to Tracks- "Have you seen Red?"

Tracks: "Not recently."

Stepper: "Slag. C'mon. Magnus wants us to find him." -limps away-

Tracks: "Do we have to?"

Outskirts:

Sky Lynx: -lands, lowers ramps-

Hardhead: "Anybody need a hand getting to the ship?"

BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

" Yes, we won " replied Magnus at Overdrive, " but when we arrive to Iacon, I want you in a CR chambers, understood? " the City Commander smiled.

Magnus stepped ooutside Crystal City and waved towards Sky Lynx.

" Before arrving at Iacon, we need to stop in Kalis, to pick up Smokescreen's group! " the City Commander informed.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outskirts:

Sky Lynx: "Certainly, Ultra Magnus. I shall transport you all with speed and comfort."

Stepper and Tracks: -looking around, some distance apart-

Tracks: -calling out- "See anything?"

Stepper: -scowling- "No, no si... wait a minute." -moves, painfully, over to a pile of rubble, scowling at the missile launcher tip that he can see- "Found him. Looks like he got knocked out."

Tracks: -comes over at a jog- "Is he okay?"

Stepper: "Probably. Doesn't look too badly damaged. Probably took a stray piece of debris or something." -looks over at Tracks- "Well?"

Tracks: "Me? Why do I have to carry him?"

Stepper: "Because of the two of us, I'm all shot up."

Tracks: "Fair point." -lifts Red Alert up, straining as he does so, starts to stagger towards where Sky Lynx is-

Stepper: -activates commlink- "Magnus, this is Stepper. We found Red Alert. Looks like he got knocked out. We're bringing him with us."

Tracks: -muttering under his breath- "As long as my hydraulics hold out....."

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

OOC NOTE

The RPG staff have decided to start a new roll call thread to go along with the new storyline we'll be starting soon. Please go there and post your character rosters.

And please don't try to steal anyone else's characters. Everyone has at least until the new storyline kicks off to re-register their claims on the guys they're running now.
verytired

Post by verytired »

In the distance, illuminating the skies like nothing that had done so before, the Plasma Energy Chambers energies rose up like a dome, swallowing the Tagaan hieghts and spreading ever outward, Streamer like tendrils questing outward for all Transformer life, searching to end it all.

(OOC: Translation: you can all see it, but it aint here yet. See iacon for details.)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: The shiny new Roll Call thread was the victim of a tragic a remodelling accident. If you guys could go here and list your characters again, we'd really appreciate it. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience. :))
verytired

Post by verytired »

And, as fast as the Plasma Energy rose into the air, with all it’s roar and fury, it deflated in silence, falling back in on itself like a tent that’s lost its support. It left a glow behind it though, and the clouds were still broken apart to expose the star lit skies and the last of the battle that raged in the heavens above…

(Again, see the Iacon thread for the climax to the last ditch attempt at annihilation from the Quintessons).
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Entering Sky Lynx

" Very well Stepper, bring him inside Sky Lynx " Magnus radioed, while walking inside the Autobot shuttle.

" Lieutenant commander " he said to Sky Lynx, " as soon as the others board you, take off towards Kalis, to pick up Smokescreen's team. "

( OOC: sorry for the delay guys. Come aboard Sky Lynx, hurry! :) )
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Overdrive limped up Sky Lynx's ramp , Quickmix following shortly afterwards.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sky Lynx:

Stepper: -limping up the ramp, Nebulon clinging tenuously to his shoulder-

Tracks: -staggering up the ramp, lugging the unconscious Red Alert-

Hardhead: -at the top of the ramp, looking around- "Anybody else coming?"