[Original RPG] Favourite RPG moments

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I like, very much, how literally everybody in Protihex that isn't part of Fort Max's crew opened fire at the first Thunderwing, which involved a nuke and the deaths of Whirl, Vortex and Tomahawk. After all the insults and put-downs from Thunderwing, we finally manage to destroy him... only for the Thunderwing that took the effort of everybody to be just a shell.

It's a big mass 'oh crap' moment.
Warcry wrote:But none of that would have happened if the characters he'd interacted with hadn't picked up on the changes within him and slowly started to treat him differently. Blackjack and opskids especially have helped me play this up with the way Scorponok and Gigatron have treated the guy.
Scorponok is probably one of the few Decepticon leaders that isn't insane in some way. I mean, aside from the whole 'let's booooond ourselves with fleshlings lol it will give us an advantage over the Autobots!' he's pretty lucid most of the time, especially after the Pretender issue.

It's totally natural for him to recognize someone else as competent as he is.

On topic for Cyclonus, I also like how he handles Darkjet. You know, Darkjet was actually the biggest redshirt of the Jet Corps, with absolutely no personality whatsoever to speak of, and I wanted Cyclonus (or Gigatron) to blow him up in a couple of posts as reaffirming their badassness or something. Instead Warcry does the unthinkable and spares Darkjet... great moment, because, like Darkjet himself, I had no idea what would happen next.
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

Repugneses last stand. That defines Reption equals Death in an increadibly powerful way.

Stepping back in the wayback machine we have that late Uincron Quick Switch post. Just go to page 8 read the wonder.
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

<delete>
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Are you mental?
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Sixswitch wrote:Are you mental?
Now, now, there's no need for that.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

Two words people "You'll fail..." RIP Scorponok

Hell how bout Reclamation, that had some of the most violent fights I can think of and it was awsome either the way.
evegamer
Protoform

Post by evegamer »

Transformers online games such as War2 Glory, Kingsroad, Tamer Saga. Browser games are great now.