[Original RPG] End of the Line: Moon Pact- Faction Truce cont'd

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Tyrant

" They all know who you are. You're doomed. "

Counterpunch, ignoring his thoughts, entered inside Tyrant's bridge. He stepped towards Weirdwolf.

" Counterpunch reporting for duty sir. I'm eager to start killing Quints ", the double agent said.

" Nobody trusts you, all of them know the truth. Run, run now while you still can. "

Counterpunch waited for Weirdwolf's reply, and continued to control the paranoid thoughts his hyperactive mind was continuously processing.

" They all know. "

---

Sky Lynx

" Mmm... Red ALert hasn't replied yet. That's not him " muttered Magnus.

Concerend by this situation, Magnus slighty turned to Skar and barely nodded at the bird-bot's suggestion and totally missing Karrion's behaviour.

" Ok, good Skar " said Magnus absent minded.

The City Commander exited Sky Lynx's and quickly moved to Sky Garry.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge Tyrant

Monzo shot Counterpunch a dirty glare

"look where you're going chump."

as the new arrival came too close

Weirdwolf padded softly over towards the newly arrived Decepticon .

"aboard welcome, served with you have i not what is name is Weirdwolf am I. Me tell specialities your and assign will I a post you to."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Tyrant

" I have some experience with starship's systems Weridwolf ", explained Counterunch with a confident voice modulation. " Back on the day, I usually manned the comm station but - he looked at the Reflector team - maybe you have that covered. Sometimes I was transferred to tactical . "

" Bad, bad choice. Nobody believes you. Nobody trusts you. They'll discover you, oh dear, of course they will. They will kill you, and I'll be free at last. "
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge Tyrant

Weirdwolf prowled ever closer

" Have mechs for intelligence , coms and weaponry. Piloting skills have you or engineering knowledge? "

Monzo leaned against a console

"so chum you turn into an automobile not something i've seen much of "
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Omega Supreme bay

"As you wish," Buzzsaw told Hot Rod. "Although it seems a shame to waste my skills on such duty."

The Decepticon cassette leapt off of the Autobot's spoiler and fluttered over to Dirge's side. You're looking well," he told the defector. "I can't say I agree with those garish red decorations you've slapped on your wings, though. They clash with your colour scheme. Purple worked so much better on you."

Bridge, Warworld

Soundwave noticed Tracer's attention, but paid the other Decepticon little heed. Like every Transformer of either faction that he came in contact with, he had scanned the other Decepticon's mind ages ago and found him to be a being of little consequence.

The communications officer was far too arrogant to wonder whether that was an opinion in need of revision.

"Indeed you would," Astrotrain admitted to Ravage, a note of amusement in his voice. "And I expect it will serve you well."

As he spoke, the admiral's optics tracked to the timer on his armrest. "Five seconds until we revert to real space," he told his bridge crew. "Brace yourselves. This may be a bit...rough."

As it turned out, 'rough' was an understatement. The entire Warworld was rocked from bow to stern as they dropped out of hyperspace, strong enough that it almost tossed Astrotrain from his chair. The admiral managed to maintain his position (and his dignity) by tightly gripping his armrests, then looked up at the main viewscreen. Had he not known what to expect, he might have panicked.

In front of the Warworld, less than a ship's-length away, loomed Unicron's head. The severed cranium had definitely seen better days; in the time since their invasion, it seemed the Quintessons had made a concerted effort to blow it up. Thankfully, the task had proved to be beyond their skill; although it was blasted and pulverized in many places, the bulk of the moon-sized head was intact.

And for the time being it will shield us from prying optic sensors. We'll be able to launch our smaller sister-vessels in peace.

Pressing the intercom key, he announced, "All hands, this is the admiral. We have arrived at Cybertron. All transports, starships and cities are to launch at will. Once you are in clear space, form up behind the Warworld. Once all ships are in formation, we will begin moving to the target." After a short pause, he added, "Our home awaits our return, my friends. Don't let it down. Astrotrain out."

(OOC: And so it begins...

Continued here...)