[Original RPG] End of the Line: Moon Pact- Faction Truce cont'd

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Omega Supreme bay:

Hot Rod: "I was wondering where you guys got to. Dirge, get aboard Dai Atlas. You're going to join Dogfight and Cosmos on aerial recon."

Metroplex, bridge:

Grimlock: -looking at Wing Saber- "Make sure you ready for battle. Where we going, gonna need all guns we got."

----------------

Leozak: "They all seems to be build around different weapons systems. One's built around massive energy cannons, another is built around bladed weapons."

Hellbat: "Another around flame weapons."

Jalgar: "The important thing to remember.... well... how best to describe them? Think Omega Supreme. Now think bigger, faster, and meaner."

Warworld, bridge:

Ravage: -walks onto the bridge, carrying a large data disc in his mouth, spends a few moments taking in the view, then pads over to Astrotrain, dropping the disc at his feet- "I have a request, Astrotrain." -sitting, he raised his head, looking up at the admiral- "Would it be possible to build the body on this disc to the specifications I laid out?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Razorclaw smiled.

"Sounds fun, should we talk any strategy or just try to send them back to the Inferno in pieces?" He asked.
DBF
Protoform

Post by DBF »

Metroplex city bay:
Lightspeed changed demeanour immediatly as soon as the race started: he hunched up, stuck out his toungue in concentration and began to mutter under his breath:
"Wow... Damn!... Oh for... Come on!"
Lightspeeds car was a 2005 Mini Cooper with alterations, bright blue in colour to contrast his opponent. It had kept pace with Lightspeeds car for some distance, but on the straights it began to lose ground badly.

Sky Lynx / Sky Garry
Flattop perspired oil as he shouted order after contradictory order at the drones: he was fighting himself, and when the CR Chamber finally slotted into place and the screws whirrred in, he nearly fell back in exhaustion.
"Red Alert, the chambers in. I might need it after all that!"
He had said this far too comradely: in the involvement of his work, he had forgotten about badges and allegience.

Doubledealer mean while, had barely heard Ultra Magnuses reply: the calls on his internal intercom to attend *** were getting more frequent and persistent. Skar replied in his stead:
"We have those in high stock: for enemy troop dispersment, may i recomend Acid warheads? Detonated in the air, they might help make a channel for the 'Lance' to pierce through?"

Scorponok
Nautilus stopped momentarily on one of the ramps into the City-bot:
"Iguanus, are you just taking me to another cell? Is it too much to ask that I join the assault to retake Cybertron?"

Countdown:
Roughstuff sighed, as he opened his communicator and called Airwave: he gave Chainclaw an simple "Sorry, I just have to make this call." before turning away.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Countdown

Nodding to Hatemonger, Skids picked the datapad and started to study the probe data.

---

Omega Supreme

Dogfight, happy with Hot Rod's orders clapped Cosmos's shoulder.

" Heya! That's a really promising mission! " he exclamed, starting towards Dai Atlas.

Override sighed and moved towards Omega Supreme.
---

Sky Lynx

Ultra Magnus listened at Red Alert's message.

" Understood Red, and well done. Come, we have three new recruits. "

Turnig to face Skar, the City Commander nodded. " Yes Skar, an excellent idea. Have you enough of those to share with Red Alert? "
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Tyrant: Bridge

Weirdwolf's speech drew a surprisingly loud cheer from the small crew, who threw up their hands in unison and support of their captain.

At gunnery, Spyglass joined in the cheer after hearing the speech over the PA. He moved quicker to get the shells loaded - he was earning those extra rations.

When the spectacle had died down a bit, Viewfinder pointed again at the display before Weirdwolf.

"They have a couple laser batteries and a railgun under the nose, but there's really not much to them offensively. They're there to soften things up, scatter and frighten the enemy with their imposing appearance. Paper tiger, as the humans say."

Scorponok: Ramp

Iguanus hissed his chuckle again. Nautilus seemed quite the opportunist.

"I am jussst a foot sssoldier. Your fate iss for Gigatron to decccide."

A pair of Scorponok's drones rolled up to flank Nautilus, and Iguanus left it to them to lead him the rest of the way. The Pretender turned and stomped back out of the ship and toward the hangar's turbolift.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Omega Supreme
Cosmos nearly jumped when Dogfight had clapped him on the back: he had been lost in his own thoughts on the mission. He approached Dirge:
"How are we gonna do this then?"

Scorponok
Airwave nodded at Octane: he was getting a call from Roughstuff, but wanted to stick near the Trip. He activated his Thumb-comm, and answered, whilst keeping pace.
"Hi Roughstuff, whaddya want?"

Meanwhile...

Guzzle watched the Actionmasters. He tried to get Kroks attention:
"You're a little confident, just like your buddy here. Make sure you keep your mind on the job, yeah?" he said gruffly.

Steelhaven.

Fizzle grinned as the weapons display lit up before him and Backstreet:
"Happy? partner, I'm ecstatic. This ships something to be proud of again! All we need is a crew."

Trypticon
Slicer Grinned as he dreamed of assaulting and taking control of the Sharkticon factory, getting lost in the details of crushing Quintessons...

Thunderwing, content that no one was going to approach him, walked quickly to catch up with Prime.
"Optimus." he said coldly. "Might I speak with you?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Tyrant Bridge

Weirdwolf nodded

"unit which their fleet of most dangerous is, need we list targets of priority in , when finished are send copy to Warworld.. "

He paused

"Autobot ships also."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Steelhaven, bridge

Backstreet seated himself on the comm station's chair.

" Yep, you're right " he said to Fizzle. " But there aren't a lot of free mechs around here these days. I fear we'll need to use the drones as regular crewmans. "

Backstreet shivered at his own idea.

" Better we found some real crewman... " the triggerbot said, checking the troop roster sent a while ago by the command officers.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Trypticon, Corridors:

Ironhide: -starting to move to interpose himself between Prime and Thunderwing-

Prime: -holds out his hand, stopping the old Autobot for the moment- "What is it, Thunderwing?"
Aero Blade

Omega Supreme Bay

Post by Aero Blade »

Dirge frowned as Hotrod gave the orders. They just got there and now this was sprung on him. He'd barely had much of a chance to chat with his friends, and now it was off to another mission. That just seemed to be the way war went...

As Cosmos approached him, Dirge's frown remained. "I'm not sure," Dirge answered, barely having had time to process the orders, not come up with any plans.

Seeing Dirge unhappy, the mood passed slightly to Aero, but he turned his attention to the unfamiliar Autobot, Hotrod, since he seemed in charge. "What about the rest of us?"
redman prime

Post by redman prime »

Countdown

Snapdragon lingered at the back of the room until he heard Hatemonger talking to Skids about the dirtiest fighters around.

"That's me allright!"

He growled and heaved his bulk forward, sloshing oil all over the floor in his wake.
life is great. then you die and leave everything to your wife.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Omega Supreme Bay

Swooping effortlessly through the throng of Autobots and Decepticons that surrounded the large Autobot shuttle, a gold and black buzzard circled Hot Rod once before alighting on the young Autobot's spoiler.

"Hold on there, young mech," Buzzsaw cawed. "I have it on good authority that you and yours could use extra air power. Could you find a place for an exemplary flier like myself?"

Bridge, Warworld

Astrotrain plucked up the datacard and plugged it into a jack on the arm of his command chair. After taking only a cursory glance at the design, he nodded vaguely. The Warworld could spare the resources to build a thousand such bodies, and Ravage was a trusted follower of Megatron from the old days. "Something of an outdated vehicle mode, don't you think?"

After pressing a few buttons on the chair's control panel, he added, "The tech drones are working on it as we speak. Fabrication will take about six breems, so if you want to pick it up as soon as it's done you'll be stuck on the Warworld for the duration."

As soon as they were finished speaking, the bridge doors opened with a swish, admitting Soundwave. The admiral resisted the urge to shoot his now-notoriously treacherous communications officer on sight, instead merely greeting him with an impassive nod. "Take your station."

Soundwave inclined his head slightly in assent, but otherwise didn't acknowledge the existence of anyone else in the room.
Aero Blade

Bridge, Warworld

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer listened silently but humored at the conversation Ravage and Astrotrain were having, but otherwised didn't participate in it. It seemed like all of the small bots were getting size upgrades, himself included, though that was quite a while ago.

As Soundwave entered, though, his humor ceased immediately, putting his attention towards the known traitor. As he would pass by his station, Tracer leveled Soundwave a mildy irritated glare, as though to silently communicate that he'd be watching him closely for the duration of the time they were in the same area.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bridge, Warworld:

Ravage: -shrugs as well as a cat can- "Perhaps. But I feel a certain kinship with it."

Omega Supreme bay:

Hot Rod: -looks over at Aero Blade- "The rest of us are going to take Omega Supreme down to the planet's surface, while Dirge and the others do a recon sweep of Kalis using Dai as a dropship. He'll drop them off, then come back to us....." -looks over his shoulder at the Buzzsaw perched on his spoiler- "You go with Cosmos, Dogfight, and Dirge. You guys can split into two groups and still cover each other."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Omega Surpreme

Assumeing that he counted as one of 'the rest of us', Carnivac briefly nodded that he understood the plan. Then while still keeping an ear on the conversation (just in cause Hotrod added any more orders), the pretender recalled his outdated map of Kalis up.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Lord Zarak

Trypticon

Post by Lord Zarak »

Shockwave opened a comm link to Optimus Prime:

Prime, this is Shockwave. When would you like me to assemble my team for the assault on Cybertron?"

He closed the channel of and awaited the reply.
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Metroplex city bay:

Contrasting to Motorvator Lightspeed's driving behaviour, the Technobot was driving his virtual car with care and precision, maintaining the air of complete indifference. In fact, his processor was so absorbed with calculations of game mechanics that facial control features were disabled, together with speech.

2 nanoclicks turbocharger on...
Steer left 2 degrees...
Steady for 7 nanoclicks...
Steer right 20 degrees, deccelerate to 220...

On straight distances Technobot's Nissan 350Z used supercharger option, which gave it a significant power superiority over Motorvator's Mini Cooper, more maneuverable but less powerful. Still, Technobot was far from believing it'd be an easy race, sure that his opponent does have a pair of aces up his subspace (so to speak).

One lap was over, three more to go. Everything could change yet.

Meanwhile, the other Technobots had noticed Stunticons, interested in the race too.

"What? Can't drive good enough so you decided to take a few lessons?" - Afterburner was the first to speak, not the first to think.

"Oh bot... You ought to insult them, didn't you?" - Strafe commented sadly. - "They won't like it, you know..."

"Quit it, both of you!" - Scattershot ordered. - "Stop picking at everyone around, After'! Soon you'll have real enemies enough for you! And you, Strafe, remember that while the truce is valid, no hostilities shall be allowed both from Autobots and Decepticons!"

Inside Sky Garry:

"Good", - Red Alert replied coldly to Flattop. "Now I shall test my unit and you test yours", - and, not waiting for Decepticon's answer, he pushed a button on the CR chamber. The lid hissed open, Red Alert got inside and allowed the chamber to close.

Green lights flashed on the chamber panel, indicating that all systems were in normal status. Suddenly, one of them changed to ember, then another, and soon a battery of alarms was flashing on the chamber panel, indicating that the subject was having serious internal systems malfunction, sensory disbalance, reactor instability and core memory loss all at once!..

Obviously, this was a chamber fault, but from inside it Red was powerless to correct it. He attempted to activate the commlink, but even that function was blocked. Immobilised, he could only watch and wait...
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

scorponok

Krok turned to stare at guzzle. "maybe we should discuss the attack instead of trivia. I for one plan to get out of there alive"

"what do you think to expect once we get there? or do we leave the details to scorponok" or am I the only one who has a bad feeling about all this Krok tougth to himself.

"Ha" replied charger. "we crush the Quints like the vermin they are and take back what's ours".
DBF
Protoform

Post by DBF »

Sky lynx
Flattop watched in shock as Red Alert cooly stepped into the chamber, as if in totoal control and trusting the installation completely.
Flattop looked to his Chamber, with no such feeling. He flicked it open, (using the standard Micromaster controls i guess), and cautiously stepped inside, as if expecting the thing to explode.
The Lights went on... and nothing happened.

Karrion continued to say nothing, so Skar flapped his wings experimentally:
"I believe it's a payload we're limited on, but we wouldn't need that many: too much acid would cause irrevocable structual damage, and hinder our assault. Should I talk to Red Alert?"
Skars voice rose in pitch as he talked, and he dug his claws in Firmly into Karrions leg, to wake him up.
"Yes," Karrion said cooly, trying not to miss a beat, "we do need to be able to walk through the area as well, don't we?"

Metroplex:
The second lap of the race continued, and Lightspeed was getting tense: Lightspeed was ahead of him, and there didn't seem to be a reasonable way he could catch up.
I can't lose! I'm Lightspeed! he thought desperately.
He slowly rose on his feet, his hands working the controller furiously. His Car had made it neck and neck with the Nissan 350Z, when he tried to push it into the barrier on a tight corner...

Meanwhile, Gripper had lost interest, and had walked beside Strafe:
"These boys starting trouble?" he asked simply, pointing a thumb at the Stunticons.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Trypticon,

Post by tahukanuva »

Sunstorm gazed, almost in awe at the massive cannon jutting out of the Jetwave's arm. "Yes, comrade, I would say that beats my cluster missles."