[BW] Cybertron: Prelude to Madness

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Comm Records, Crystal City

Handcuff was so surprised by Deathsaurus's appearance that he only just managed to keep from jumping out the window in panic. Intercept was more dignified, raising his rifle to cover the notorious Predacon.

Prowl raised his fireball cannons, his expression stony; he hadn't needed the Predacon's reminder to remember what the multichanging butcher had done to Speedbreaker. "Who ever said I was trying to catch you, Deathsaurus? I was trying to put you in the ground."

Behind the large Predacon, Checkpoint, Blowback and Smartbomb raised their weapons and took aim at the Predacon.

"If I were you, I'd stand down," Prowl told his enemy. "If you try to fight your way out, I will finish the job I started the last time we met."

Outside

The half-dozen security officers milling around outside the building were scattered by Bazooka's incoming fire. Padlock and Clocker ducked into the entrance alcove, returning fire as best they can. The rest merely dove for cover and tried to assess the situation.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Outside

Bazooka stitched his cannon across the face of the building windows imploding under the weapons impact.

37th Floor

Crazybolt trotted down the corridor and came to a screeching halt as he head voices, raised voices , he peered cautiously round the corner.

Slag they came up the other stairwell, guess they've got bigger things to worry aboout than me. Hows a working stiff supposed to do a dishonest cycle's work around here.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Comm Records;

Post by tahukanuva »

"If you couldn't even find me with an entire squad of SWAT officers, how can you hope to defeat me with six security officers?" Deathsaurus smirked, "Especially when you've got bufoons that nearly leap out a window when the door opens," he said, aiming his gun at Handcuff and firing.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Handcuff's hair-trigger reflexes served him well this time; the security officer dropped to the ground, returning fire as Deathsaurus' shots chewed into the wall behind him.

"That's that, then," Prowl said grimly; he was in no mood for bantering with his terrorist enemy. "Maximals, take him down!"

Handcuff's plasma rifle was soon joined by Prowl's fireball cannons and the sidearms of the other five security officers, firing streams of deadly energy at the multi-changing Predacon warrior.

Outside

Padlock and Clocker continued to fire on Bazooka's position, becoming more coordinated and accurate as they took stock of their situation. Intermittent laser fire from the other four security officers started as well, but it wasn't hitting anything close to the Predacon.
tahukanuva

Comm Records;

Post by tahukanuva »

Slag, my attack plan hinged on killing that one. Deathsaurus formed his swords into a battle staff, spinning it around to deflect the shots coming at his main body. He took a few hits to the wings as he backed into the room Killer Punch was standing in, "I'm so dreadfully sorry, Killer Punch, but you've outlived your usefulness. Ta-ta," the villian said as he dove out the window, shifting into dragon mode as he fell
verytired

Recovering...

Post by verytired »

CatSCAN lay concussed on the ground where Magmatron had left him before turining into the Chimera. Oil leaked from his cracked chest, and sparks of electricity jutted from his left shoulder joint.
"Physician, heal thyself," he said wearily, as his self repair systems kicked into place and he propped himself up on his left elbow. He retrieved his third stage damage kit from subspace and worked on his shoulder whilst reviewing the battle. Lio Convoy was still battling magamtron admirably.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Com records

Crazybolt ducked out of the corridor and into a room to one side seeking cover only to find himself confronted with Killer Punch . He watched in amazement as the mechs compatriot dived out of the window and heard the approach of the Maximal Fuzz. He went to turn on his heel and leave.

Outside

Bazooka shifted position as shots started to clang off his armour he ground backwards crushing rubble under his treads as he retreated back into the building. He stopped as soon as he was in cover with only what was strictly necessary exposed.

He spun his turret to aim at the supports holding up a roof/awning over the buildings entrance and fired.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"Dammit!" Prowl punched a hole in a wall as Deathsaurus made good his escape. Immediately ashamed by his emotional outburst, the strategist turned away and stalked off down the building's hall.

Checkpoint watched his commander wander off, shaking his head.

He can't keep letting that Predacon get him so wound up.

Clearing that from his mind, he called out, "Handcuff, Intercept, stay with Prowl. The rest of you, with me."

"Gotcha," Handcuff said. Intercept didn't say anything.

"Intercept? What's your status."

"He's dead, chief." It was Handcuff's voice. He was standing over his partner, who's left optic had been neatly pierced by one of the shots deflected by Deathsaurus' energy staff.

"Damn." Checkpoint shook his head. "Alright, then. Smartbomb, stay with Handcuff. Blowback, with me."

That said, the Maximal security officer strode confidently into the room that Deathsaurus had emerged from. He held his energy rifle up in a threatening pose, covering both Killer Punch and Crazybolt. Blowback did likewise.

"If I were you," Checkpoint told them, "I'd reach for the sky."

Outside

"Ah, hell."

Clocker and Padlock dove backwards, barrelling through the building's doors just as the awning came crashing down where they had been standing. The debris managed to seal them inside as well as any barricade could.

"That was a debacle," Padlock said ruefully.

Meanwhile, the four remaining Maximals began to fire a coordinated burst of energy beams not at Bazooka, but at the load-bearing walls of the building he occupied.
tahukanuva

Outskirts, Crystal City;

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus landed on top of a large building, surveying the ruins of the formerly magnificent city, If we accomplished this much with mere soldiers, imagine what I can do once I find my fortress. I just need to stay with that egotistical fool for a little while longer.

The murderer opened up a comm-channel; "Prowl, one day, my friend, we will finish this, of that, you have my word."
The lieutenant chuckled a bit before noticing movement on ground level, the dragon leaped off the roof, landing sword first into a yellow helicopter, killing the excassette instantly.

(OOC- explains why Ravage recognized Destron Buzzy;) )
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Outside

Bazooka notice bits of debris from the building start to fall on him as the building started to shake

revving his engine he charged out heading straight for the remaining maximals at full speed hoping to ram them.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Prowl didn't reply to Deathsaurus's taunt. Even had he wanted to, he couldn't; the Maximal was too furious to reply. A lesser mech would be visibly shaking with rage, but Prowl's training and inborn iciness let him cover all but a little of his embarrassingly intense emotional response.

He realized that one of his men had been killed, but the part of him that would have been upset by that had died long ago, some time during his years-long pursuit of Deathsaurus. Looking down at Intercept's corpse only brought a dull, numbing ache, not the searing agony that a dead friend should bring.

No, what infuriated him was that the murdering terrorist had gotten away yet again. For the better part of a vorn the Maximals had chased him, but all they seemed to get were the corpses he left in his wake.

No more, Prowl vowed. Deathsaurus is the truly dangerous one, not Magmatron. I'll stop him if it's the last thing I do.

Outside

The four Maximals scattered, wildly firing energy beams at Bazooka as he charged them. One of the security officers was a hair too slow, and the Predacon tank crushed his leg under his treads.
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus shifted into dragon mode and began circling the area where Magmatron and Lio Convoy were battling, and noticed the wounded Catscan also watching the fight. If Magmatron's good at anything, it's combat, the Predacon grudging admitted as he began to look over the information that Killer-Punch gave him.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Crystal City:

LioConvoy's optics narrowed as he dodged to his left, the particle cannons concealed in his mane blasting away at Magmatron. "I'd be more worried about your threats if you weren't such a blowhard!"

Halfshell, while secretly agreeing with LioConvoy's assesment of his boss, texted back to Deathsaurus, I can hope. But he's found a Maximal who isn't impressed by him. Not so bad, though. I'm on Golden Time now.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Com Records

Crazybolt held up his hands palm upwards towards the maximals

"Thank Primus you made it they were holding me hostage , as you can see i was about to make a dash for freedom while she was distracted , but you arrived thank the stars , she'd probably have shot me in the back don't ya know.

I'm Rocksteady , Survey Chief , guess i was in the wrong place at the wrong time, bad timing dont'cha know , but now you're hear i'm safe.

I'd cuff if i was you she looks dangerous, stone cold killer i'd warrant got a certain glint in her optic , kill ya as soon as look at ya i'd warrant, dangerous definitely very dangerous.

Not that i've known any killers but you see it all the time on the tri-vee , terrible terrible times , no ones safe crimes running rife, um not that i'm criticising you lads you do the best job ya can , lack of resources i'd warrant, hamstrung by politicians , penny pinching bureaucrats out of touch with the reality faced by the mech on the beat..."

Outside

Bazooka transformed and pulled the injured patrol officer to his feet arm wrapped round his neck

"Well looks like we're in a standoff friends , as not all my comrades have emerged from the building behind me , a'hll bet that you've captured prisoners. Now how about an exchange. A'hll let you friend go if you let my friends out of that building , a'hm a mech of my word as any of you who recognise me will know."
tahukanuva

Crystal City;

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus sent a message back to Halfshell
Good, I'm ready to leave this "Gleaming example of the lasting peace between the two factions." I'm assuming your teammates have procured a ship, correct?
verytired

Cheap, but can't think of anything else, sorry

Post by verytired »

CatSCAN noticed the Dragon flying in circles above the fight between the two faction leaders: having regaines some sense and some mobility, he knew he would be better suited doing something other than attacking Magmatron: with no survivors nearby, he resolved to attempt something against this other predacon terrorist: (Deathsaurus:).

He checked over his available resources, and brought out his Power assist wrench and his cryo gun: they would only suffice as surprise weapons at best, and there was the issue of how to get to the terrorist.

He looked to a nearby, semi damaged building, smiled, and entered...
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus watched CatSCAN retreat into the building, That one's a cowardly bastard, isn't he.

(OOC-Quick Deathy mode breakdown; transport, jet, hydra (yeah, I know, two heads.), bat, hydrofoil, elephant, dragon, griffin, hand, except, you know in Deathsaurus colors)
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Crystal City:

Halfshell text'd back to Deathsanrus: They have. Maybe if the ego trip will end soon, we can all beam out of here.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Checkpoint frowned at Crazybolt.

This guy's either a very bad actor or a bystander who got caught up in this while he was up to some other sort of mischief, the security officer decided. Thankfully, that's not for me to worry about.

"Blowback, get out your stun cuffs."

"Sure thing, boss." The other security officer pulled out his cuffs and headed towards Killer Punch, but didn't make it two steps before Checkpoint stopped him.

"No," the senior officer said. "Toss them over to Mr. Rocksteady. He can cuff her."

"You got it." Blowback threw his cuffs. They landed a few inches in front of Crazybolt's feet. "You heard the boss," he said. "Cuff her for us."

Outside

The wounded officer tried to struggle out of Bazooka's grasp.

One of the other officers raised his rifle, taking aim at the duo. "Not a chance," he said angrily. "We don't negotiate with terrorists. Surrender right now or I'll kill both of you."

"What are you doing, Smoke?" One of the two other officers gaped at the one who had spoken. "That's Alarm you're talking about! You can't just-"

"Shut up, Cordon," Smoke snapped without looking away from the Predacon. "I'm handling this. Now what's it gonna be, Pred scum?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Coms Records, Crystal City

Crazybolt looked down

"ummm well ok its not as if i'm a trained at this i guess they're simple enough , keep her covered don't want her keeping me hostage or anything , had enough of that already."

He bent to pick up the cuffs.

~*~

Outside

"well a'h never ,your not prepared to break your rule book but you are prepared to sacrifice your colleague, a strange attitude a'h do declare."

halfway through his speech in a quicksilver motion he raised his weapon and fired at Smoke's rifle.