[BW] Cybertron: Prelude to Madness

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
verytired

Post by verytired »

Damaged sky scraper
CatSCAN ran through the buildings foyer and into the elevator: once it was rising, he stood rather selfconsciously, as Muzak was piped through the speakers. Some singer from earth had made an attempt the sing the iacon national anthem for better relations. CatSCAN wondered why it hadn't started a war...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Comm Records, Crystal City

Checkpoint kept his weapon focused on Killer Punch as Crazybolt knelt to get the cuffs. "Don't worry about her. If she acts up, she dies."

Outside

Smoke tossed his rifle to the ground as Bazooka's shot hit its power pack. The security officer kicked it away, then drew his service pistol from subspace at took aim with it. "You've got ten seconds to let him go, Pred. Then we start shooting. And we won't stop until you're dead."

As if to punctuate his words, the damaged rifle exploded in a hail of shrapnel. If Smoke noticed, he didn't let on.

Cordon's weapon wavered slightly, but his partner, a grizzled veteran named Blockade, simply sighed and took aim with his own weapon. "Smoke's right, guys. If we let the Pred go, Prowl will have our badges."

Alarm struggled in Bazooka's grasp, trying to drive his elbow into the Predacon's gut. The Maximal was desperate now, and not quite sure whether he was in more danger from his own teammates than the Predacon.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Outside

"Do a'h have this right if i don't let him go you shoot me dead , and a'hm kinda sensin that if i do let him go i get the same deal do a'h have this right , a'h don't seem to have much of a choice.
What ab'aht this fellas i sign you all up as predacons as ya seem to be displayin ' signs of fitting raight in , especially if ya shoot your cahmrade. What's this Prowl gahna say when you tell him ya lost a mech cos ya shot one of ya own daihd.

Bazooka gripped Alarm tighter

"stop trying to injure yourself on m'ah armour plating it won't help you any."
verytired

Damaged sky scraper

Post by verytired »

CatSCAN rocketed out of the lift when it reached his floor, and transformed into ambulance mode: he raced through the hallways at break neck speed, till he found what he was looking for:
The office with the over ornate window that had a clear view of Deathsaurus.
He revved his engines, and tore the carpetting the shreds as he approached at high speed: he transformed once more, and with his weapon-tools in his hands, he smashed through the window and landed on his chosen enemy.
Holy Matrix, he thought prior to landing: This guys a lot bigger than I thought!

(OOC Power move with permish from Thukanuva.)
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

The impact of CatSCAN surprised Deathsaurus, who, while he'd paid attention, didn't expect an attack from above. The medic's sneak attack dropped the dragon a few meters, but luckily he had enough self control to keep from plummeting to the ground. "What the Pit do you think you're doing? Trying to get us both killed?"

(OOC- Go ahead Verytired :) .)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside

"If that's the way we've got to play it, that's the way we'll play it," Smoke said resolutely.

"No."

"Shut up, Blockade. I'm in charge here."

"No. You're not." The older Maximal took a step to the side so that both Smoke and Bazooka were both firmly in his field of fire. "Here's what's going to happen. You," he gestured with his rifle at Bazooka, "are going to let our comrade go. When you do, we're going to let you go." Before Smoke could protest, Blockade fixed him with a glare. "And you're going to cooperate."

"Or what?"

"If one of us is going to die today, it's not going to be Alarm," Blockade said menacingly.

Smoke sighed. "Fine. We'll try it your way. What do you say, Pred scum?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Outside

Bazooka nodded

"A'hhh think that sounds laihke the best deal a'hm gonna get. A'hm a mech of mah word so lets do it "

He gestured with his head toward Blockade

"shall we shake on the deal."
verytired

Astride Deathsaurus

Post by verytired »

Had he been a seasoned, or at least trained combatant, CatSCAN would have secured his grip on the enemy: instead, ignoring Deathsauruses warning, swung his Powered Wrench at one wing and fired his Cryo-gun at the other.
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Luckily, CatSCAN's attack was out of time with his wing flaps so the attacks just grazed his wings, causing him some mild pain. Deathsaurus just grunted and shifted to robot mode, the transformation launching the medic off his back, rather than letting him plummet, Deathsaurus grabbed CatSCAN by the neck, and hoisted him up, "Now, normally I'd let you drop. But someone brave as you are would be quite useful to our little group. So, what will it be, join or die?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside

Blockade scoffed at Bazooka's suggestion, then shook his head. "Not a chance. I'm not stupid."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bazooka shook his head sadly

"Sah you impugn my honour but a'hm a reasonable mech if ya don't want to shake i'll take ya word of hahnor instead."
verytired

Post by verytired »

Ulp...
CatSCAN face was going redder from the pressure on his neck: his limbs flailed uselessly as he strained against Deathsauruses grip.
"Join?"
Just think, I could pretend to join? Maybe these guys aren't that bad...
CatSCAN tried to look down at the ground, so far below. He saw the destruction around, and thought of all the dead innocents because of this creep and his cronies.
"Never."
He feebly tried to swing his wrench again, the angle being quite poor and his chances of a succesful strike minimal, whilst firing his cryo gun wildly at Deathsauruses feet.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside

"Then you have it," Blockade said gruffly. Of course, that didn't mean that the Maximal lowered his rifle. He might have been a mech of his word, but he wasn't crazy.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Outside

Bazooka unwound his arm from around Alarm and helped him to sit down to rest his wounded leg.

He moved away from him and weapon still at the ready looked across at Blockade

"there you go a'hh have fufilled my end of our deal."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside

Blockade waved the Predacon away. "Get the Pit out of here before we change our minds," the security officer told Bazooka.
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus grimaced as CatSCAN refused his generous offer, and loosed his grip on the medic, dropping him above Lio Convoy.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: OK, I'm gonna get this part going and Hein's gonna take care of Magmatron.)

Comm Records, Crystal City

Killer Punch meekly held out her hands for Crazybolt to cuff. The intelligence officer wasn't defeated, not by a long shot. She hadn't gotten where she was today by taking stupid risks, though, and a gunfight with a Maximal security team without any backup would definitely qualify.

"I'll be back on the streets in a cycle," she told Checkpoint. "You wait and see."

"In your dreams," the security officer replied. "You haven't heard how Prowl works, have you? The bleeding-spark liberal judges know you've been captured until we're finished with you."

Truth be told, Checkpoint himself wasn't sure what Prowl did to his prisoners. He'd heard a lot of nasty rumours about his old friend, but he didn't believe them. Well, mostly.

As he said it, Prowl strode back into the room. "Hurry it up," he told Crazybolt. "And don't try to run off. We'll have to take you in for questioning, to find out if you overheard anything useful from your captors."
verytired

Post by verytired »

CatSCANs world went to slowmotion as he plummeted, and he found himself taking in details that he might never have seen: the glint of the starlight on Deathsaurus's wings, the feeling of air rushing past him...

He fell, bound for Lio Convoy...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Crystal City:

Magmatron: -practically frothing at the mouth- "EVERYTHING WILL DIE!!!! DIE!!!!"

LioConvoy: "Shut. Up." -smashes his fist into the larger Predacon's chin, slamming his other fist into Magmatron's midsection-

Magmatron: -grunts, backhanding the smaller Maximal commander- "I'll-"

LioConvoy: -transforming to vehicle mode, catches Magmatron in the chest with a volley from all four of his particle cannons-

Magmatron: -staggers backwards, practically tripping over Halfshell-

LioConvoy: -transforms, seeing the falling CatSCAN, catches him-

Magmatron: -lurching to his feet-

Halfshell- activates commlink- "Got a lock on us?"

Scylla: -over commlink- "Aye, Captain."

Halfshell: "Two to beam up." -grabs Magmatron- "I'm adding another 20 grand to the fee. Extraction rates."

Halfshell and Magmatron: -transmatted away-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus watched as the two Predacon's vanished, and sent out a comm, "We have what we came for, All Predacons in the area, get ready to be transmatted out of here."