[BW] Cybertron: Prelude to Madness

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Crystal City

Dead End stopped firing on the local scenery and waited for extraction.

Comm Records

Killer Punch heard Deathsaurus' message, but she held out little hope that her fellow Predacons would rescue her. The records building was heavily shielded, far too much to safely teleport through.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Crystal City

Crazybolt moved towards Killerpunch cuffs in his hand . He opened a com ink to her.

"what's the plan i was thinking of going out that window "

~*~

Bazooka had moved away from the Com records building and the security officers.

He acknowledged thew tranmission.

"a'hm reading you loud and clear."
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus transfomered and landed on a building, "Scylla," he said over comm, "I don't know if they're all outdoors, but as soon as you have a lock on the troops, get us out of here."
verytired

Post by verytired »

CatSCAN looks up at Lio Convoy with relief: true, his back smarted like nothing else from where the commander had caight him, but it was still better than actually hitting the ground.
"Thanks: I think I bit off more than I could chew with that one!" He said, pointing to Deathsaurus.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: I guess Brave isn't back after all. Carry on, then... *sigh*)

Comm Records

Killer Punch gave a microscopic shake of her head. "Let them take us in," she said over her comlink with Crazybolt. "I want to find out what they know about the project. We've got an...asset in their security service to spring us when the time is right."

Captured Ship

(OOC: All the other Preds, just kinda...assume you've been beamed up here, OK? It's easier that way...)

Dead End materialized on the bridge of the captured Maximal warship, looked around, then nodded in satisfaction.

"This will do nicely," he told the pirates (he couldn't be bothered to learn the scurvy mercenaries' names) who occupied the bridge. "Once we're all aboard, transwarp us back to Tripredacus Station. Secret-like."

The veteran Predacon soldier crossed his arms and hoped against hope that an actual leader would show up soon, so he could stop caring again.
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus materialized on the ship, and strode over to the bridge, "Dead-End, run a diagnostic scan on the ship, make sure everything's functional. Half-Shell, get Magmatron to the medbay. Scylla, get us to the Tripredacus station as soon as Dead-End's finished. Any questions?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Captured Ship

Thank Primus...

Grateful to see someone who actually knew what he was doing, Dead End nodded curtly to Deathsaurus. "You got it, chief."

Sidestepping over to an unoccupied operations station, the soldier called up a ship's status display. "It'll take a while to pull out a full report, but it looks like the ship's in good shape. Should make the jump safely, and we're not putting out any trackers that I can see."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tiger's Claw:

Halfshell nodded. "Hope you guys have access to actual money. We have a lot of overhead, you know."

Scylla checked the comm panel. "All stations report ready, Cap'n Halfshell, sir."

Terrormander and Umibozu, working at the helm and nav consoles, brought the light crusier around. "Setting course for Tripredacus Council station."

Halfshell nodded. "Engage."

With a hum of power, the crusier leapt into transwarp space.

Crystal City:

LioConvoy: -sets CatSCAN down- "This isn't going to be the cakewalk I'd hoped for. You may nore be the only one who bit off more than he can chew today."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus nodded at Halfshell, "Do not worry about your payment. I have more than enough money to fund this entire operation. You just worry about your job."

"Good work in the city, men. We got exactly what we came for, and suffered no casulties. Plus, we made one Hell of an entrance."

Well, Magmatron seems to have gathered a capable crew at least.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bazooka materialised on the Bridge deck

"well a'h must say this is anice bit of kit someones procured for us."

He strolled over towards the front of the bridge.
verytired

Post by verytired »

CatSCAN nodded sadly as he saw the last of Deathsauruses image fade away.
He turned to the battle damaged Lio Convoy, and in lieu of anything smart, asked the obvious question:
"What now?"
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Tiger's Claw

"I am rather disappointed, however," Deathsaurus said, adding onto his earlier speech, "that, nobody assisted Lord Magmatron in his battle. He is your leader, and I expect more from you."

Honestly, the fool can't even defeat a single Maximal, and yet talks as if he's power incarnate. The sooner I get my fortress, and dispose of that ovezealous, Duo-Con wannabe, the better off Cybertron will be.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bridge, Tiger's Claw:

Halfshell lounged in the captain's chair, cocking an eyebrow at Deathsaurus. "Our leader? Maggie?" The massive pirate's frame rumbled with ill-surpressed laughter. "We're mercenaries, pally. Pirates. Not Predacons."

Umibozu started to raise one hand. "But, cap'n-"

"Shut up, Sea Phantom." Halfshell scowled for a moment. "Why do you want us to call you Umibozu, anyway?"

Sea Phantom shrugged. "I read the name once, thought it was neat."

"Ah. As I was saying, we're pirates. Not Preds."

Crystal City:

LioConvoy shrugged. "Back to base, CatSCAN. We'll have enough trouble not explaining our existance as it is." Transforming wearily to his vehicle mode, he started his turbines. "There's an old saying for those in our line of work. Any day you're not in the news is a good one. Today was probably not a good day."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
verytired

Post by verytired »

CatSCAN transformed alongside Lioconvoy and followed him off into the distance: he was too weary to ask him what he was talking about, staying out of the news, or what "his" line of work was. That was something that could wait till later.
Right now, it was time for to bang out the dents, replace the wires, and enjoy a long oil bath.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge

Bazooka strolled across the bridge

"did Killerpunch make it ah'm afraid that a'h couldn't extract before i was bounced here , there was just too many maximals out there. A'h was hoping someone managed to pick her up.
tahukanuva

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus glared at Halfshell, "I understand that you're mercenaries. But I also understand that you're on my payroll as of now, and that Magmatron dying, would be a very bad thing." right now.

The lieutenant then turned to Bazooka, "It is... unfortunate that Killer Punch had to be left behind. However, we could not risk staying any longer in order to retrieve her."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Tiger's Claw

Dead End watched with vague disapproval as Deathsaurus argued with the pirates, but couldn't be bothered to say anything about it.

Crystal City

(OOC @ opskids: You still running Crazybolt, dude? You haven't posted with him in ages and we need to get these guys moving.)

Prowl stood at the main entry of the communications building, watching with an unreadable expression on his face as the medivac teams carried Intercept's dead body into a waiting ambulance. Not far away, Checkpoint was busily hustling the two prisoners toward a transport, while the rest of his team stood around trying to look authoritative, as security officers are wont to do.

Activating his comlink, he called LioConvoy. "I have a present for you," he said dryly. "Two of them, actually, but one claims to be a civilian. I'm sending them back to base for interrogation."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Crystal City

(ooc still playing him)

Crazybolt shook his head

"a fine mess i've got myself into, hey.\"

He called to the peace officers

"i need to call my lawyer when do i get my one com link."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Crystal City

For a moment, it looked like Cordon was going to try to smack Crazybolt upside the head with his stun baton, but the frosty look Checkpoint gave him seemed to convince the security officer that it would be a bad idea.

"All in good time," he said in what couldn't possibly be mistaken for a friendly tone. "All in good time. Once we've taken you to the base and processed you, we'll let you call your fuelsucker."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Crazybolt nodded

"thank you officer the sooner we clear up this unfortunate misunderstanding the better, i've got a rent to pay and i cant risk another survey crew jumping in . "

Would the cover stand up to inspecttion it hadn't been designed for peace officer inspection, but Sliderule was one of the best Forger's out there no worries there, there was the cheap appartmet over in sector 18 for the second part of the Con, maybe just maybe i can pull this off.

C-could i see a medic please its all been a terrible shock, i mean being a terrorist hostage , and its all thanks to you wonderful officers that i'm allive, i must make it up to you somehow, maybe a donation to your benevolent fund."