[BW] Realignments

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
verytired

Post by verytired »

Forrest
Megatron abandoned his support fire on the Unicorns, swooped low and transformed, reaching out a hand to try and grab one of the humans off Quickstrikes back. It was a shame to have to cut and run, but the humans were the more impressive prize here.

Impressive, he thought, Quickstrike is proving a smarter con than I remember. If he makes it out of here, I will congratulate him.

Island Wreckage
Fractyl gulped at the feme fatales orders, and transformed, positioning himself next to Black Arachnia, and trying to add leverage to pushing the Stasis pod out of the rubble whilst Waspinator pulled.
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Forrest

''What should I do with the other human?''Quickstrike asked Megatron.
Aero Blade

Forrest

Post by Aero Blade »

With Quickstrike narrowly avoiding the charge, the two equines wound up ramming the rock instead that he had taken to perching on, but a horn that was able to inflict some meter damage cybertronian alloys was hardly stopped by a simple compositing of minerals, and consequently started to crack under the punishment. They didn't stop there, though, continuing to pummel it with their horns and hooves, attempting to demolish the boulder and bring Quickstrike down with it.

Megatron may have gotten hold of one of the humans, but that didn't stop the beasts from continuing their behaviors as before, determined to not let the Predacons take off with their innocent captive. Two of the equines continued to keep track of Megatron while the others assisted with busting down the rock to get at Quickstrike, surrounding the boulder on all sides.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Maximal base;

Post by tahukanuva »

Buzzsaw frowned, he was regaining his vision, but that didn't make him feel any better about getting caught, "Err, now what?"

---------------------------------

Settlement;

Manterror grasped at the human and barrel-rolled to dodge the equine's attack, though it still knicked his wing a bit.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Forrest
Megatron replied quickly to Quickstrike, before bringing the human into a gentle yet firm hug:
"One will do for now! Get yourself clear, and make sure this things don't follow you!"
With that, Megatron began his ascent, at a respectable speed, so as to ensure the saftey of the human, who was struggling badly...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridors:

Rattrap: -scowling- "Foist, ya slag-suckin' Pred, dump da hardware. Get rid'a yer guns, stingas, anyt'ing ya got dat might be a weapon."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Forrest

As the boulder started shaking Quickstrike transformed into robot mode and threw the other human as fars he could into the bush hoping to draw the equine's attention.

Maximal Base

Razorbeast was walking further and further into the base.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Forrest

Wolfang was waiting for a reply from the Maximal Base, hiding behind a tree.

He watched as Quickstrike throwed the human, and with a grunt he leaped, catching the human before falling to the ground.

" Now, go! " he told the terrified human. Wolfang rised his gun, and fired towards Quickstrike. Opening a comm channel, the Maximal radioed a plea for help.

" Maximal base, Maximal base here Wolfang! I'm on a clear in the forest, three kliks east from the base. I repeat, there's predacon actvity! Heavy Predacon activity. Megatron is here, and they are kidnapping humans! I request help! "

---

Maximal base

Depth Charge nodded at Silverbolt's suggestion.

" Has Rattrap secured the Predacon? " he asked.
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Forrest

''What in tarnation!!''Quickstrike yelled as he jumped off the rock, landing on his feet to advoid the incoming shot.He had forgotten about Wolfang.

"Nobody takes a cheap shot on me!Im goin have to teach you a lesson you wont ever forget!!''Quickstrike said as he fired a long lasor blast at Wolfang.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Waspinator let out a groan and arched himself forward with Fractyl's help the stasis pod finally let out of the ground.

"Hmmm now we bring pod back to Megatron? Maybe get Ant-Bot to help bring back as well?" He asked straining to hold the pod in the air.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Maximal Base

"It sounds as though he has," Silverbolt told Depth Charge as he listened to his open comm line with Rattrap. Over the comlink he asked, "Do you need backup, malodorous one, or do you have the situation in hand?"
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

[occ-Was Rattrap talking to razorbeast or Buzzsaw in Heinrads last post?:confused:
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

(ooc- Buzzsaw)
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Forrest

" You attacked me in the first place, Predacon " said Wolfang, covering behind a tree. When Quickstrike's shot impacted on the trunk, Wolfang moved, and fired another blast towards the fuzor.

" Hey Meggy " mocked the Maximal to Megatron, trying to distract the Predacon leader, " are you too busy with that dangerous human? "

---

Maximal base, bridge

In the deserted Maximal bridge, a red light of incoming message flashed on the comm station...

---

Maximal base

Depth Charge nodded to Silverbolt, waiting for the rodent's reply.
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Forrest

Wolfang's shot hit one of quickstrike's long fingers riping it off.''Arhhhhh....Your going to pay for that!''Quickstrike shouted at Wolfang.

"Don't listen to that varmitMegatron!You go on back to base...Leave this tin horn to me!!''Quickstrike said to Megatron as he fired another shot at Wolfang.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Forrest
Meagtron continued to soar away: his speed was limited however, as he did not want his "package" to get damaged. He ignored the battle below and the comments from it's participants: he had grander goals to achieve after all.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Island Wreckage

Once the pod had finally been freed with Waspinator and Fractyl's assistance, Black Arachnia immediately went over to investigate its condition. As she had feared, the stasis pod was in bad condition, but still seemed to be in tacted.

"This pod's been putting out an emergency signal on a Maximal frequency which led me to it," Black Arachnia started, looking over the systems and seeing if any of the controls would respond. "If not for that, I'd call this thing scrapped, but they only do that if the protoform's still viable.... It'll have to get fixed up back at base before we'll be able to do anything with it."

Forrest

The whole incident had started over the safety of the humans, and that ws their main focus, so when Quickstrike abandoned his captive the equines immediately focused in on it.

Once the human had been saved and released from Wolfang, the equines immediately started towards the human, meeting up with him and seeing to him, as though checking for injuries.

The equines still kept an eye on the two bots, alternating on looking up and checking on what they were doing, but now that they'd gotten Quickstrike's captive away from him, they had little interest in further engaging the Predacon.

Settlement

Having fended off Manterror for the moment, the equine kept it's attention on him, watching and waiting to react to his next manuver. What few humans had been out in the village when they first arrived where now dissapearing into hiding, and the equine was sure to possition itself between Manterror and the last few scrambling for cover, insuring he'd have to go through it to get at any of the humans.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Corridors:

Rattrap: "Nah, Bowsa-boy, I t'ink I c'n handle one slaggin' Pred bug by myself. How's t'ing on your end? Get da crabby crab?"

Maximal Base, Main Area:

Dinobot: -still healing slowly, grabbing an energon cube as he heads to the bridge area-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Maximal Base

"Of course not," Silverbolt replied to Rattrap. "If we had, I would have little time free to banter with you."

The Fuzor strode forward a bit unsteadily, heading in the general direction of the medical ward. "I believe we can tend to our wounds in relative safety now," he told Depth Charge.