[BW] Realignments

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Maximal base

Depth Charge finally arrived at the Maximal base, and with a tired expresion entered inside, just after Silverbolt.

" I'm going to the repair bay... I need a CR Chamber " said the Aquatic Maximal.

---

Forest

Wolfang take profit of Quickstrike distraction - it seemd like he was talking to Megatron - and hid behind a particulary big tree, near the clear where Megs was battling the two strange Equines.

The Maximal engaged his comm-link, knowing that he had little time...

" Maximal base, Maximal base here Wolfang! I'm on a clear in the forest, three kliks east from the base. There's predacon actvity! Heavy Predacon activity. Megatron is here, and a freak calling himself Quickstrike. They are battling some native criatures. I request help! "
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Maximal HQ

Silverbolt cocked his head to one side as the sound of Rattrap's grenade echoed down the halls.

"No time for that," he told Depth Charge. "Our home has been infiltrated by foes!"

Activating his comlink, he whispered, "Rattrap, please explain the situation."

Island Wreckage

"I don't recall claiming your ersatz Megatron as my leader," Ravage told Black Arachnia. "'Employer' might be a better word. 'Associate', perhaps."

Replying to Fractyl, he said, "No matter. By the time he returns we will be gone and this wreckage will be burned beyond usefulness. He won't be able to make the round trip in less than twenty minutes. We have that long to gather anything that seems useful. Don't be discriminating; subspace anything that catches your eye. We'll sort it out back at the Darksyde. Once our time is up, Inferno will start a wildfire. Anything the Maximals can sort out of the ashes will be far too damaged to be useful.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Island Wreckage

"Then I'd suggest we hurry up and get this pod out of the rest of the junk," Black Arachnia advised to Ravage's orders. She had concerns of subspacing something as sensitive as a stasis pod, which is the reason why the usually just dragged them back to base when they found them, but if the Maximals were going to return soon they really didn't have much choice.

Forrest

Megatron escaped the reach of the equines just as a couple of them charged at him, narrowly missing the Predacon as he took to the air. Unable to get at him now, the continued to sing their warning calls, less he tried to return to the ground again. They all seemed primed for action, wether it be to attack or avoid attack.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Island Wreckage
Fractyl smiled as Ravage outlined the plan of sorts.
"Understood sir." He said genially over the comm link, and turned a 180 degrees to fly back toward Black arachnia and her treasure.

Forrest.
Megatron gritted his teeth in frustration. Quickstrike had a point: if the Cyberman plan was to be implemented succesfully, getting these test subjects back to Draksyde without maximal intervention was key.
But, the enigma of the Unicorns vied for his attention: they were powerful, and numerous in number. If they were to fall into Maximal hands...
Megatron fired a few shots at the "leaders" of the pack, mostly wanting to make them scatter, and flew over to Quickstrike:
"In lieu of anything resembling a decent plan, I will hold these beasts off while you run back to base with the humans. I will follow with Scrapmetal (Manterror) momentarily."
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Forrest

''Ok then!Yeeeha!'' Quickstrike said toMegatron as he transformed into beast mode and jumped down form the tree with the humans on his back.He started running as fast as he could back to base.
Aero Blade

Forrest

Post by Aero Blade »

Already well prepared to move, the equines quickly avoided Megatron's latest strike at them. Presently, though, as Quickstrike came down from the trees and put himself back in striking range, a couple of the faster equines broke away from the group, charging top speed at the predacon fuzor. The other four kept their attention on Megatron.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Island Wreckage

Ravage nodded, although of course no one could see him in his shadowy hiding place.

"You are right, Black Arachnia," he said, although truth be told the spy wondered why the femme was so interested in one solitary stasis pod. After what had happened to the island, he doubted the pod or the protoform inside it would be of much use to them. The fact that the female saw some value in it, however, was interesting in the extreme.

Slinking out of the shadows, Ravage sniffed the air, then headed off toward another nearby Vok relic that had caught his attention.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Forrest
Meagtron focused his firepower on the Unicorns following Quickstrike: firing his machine guns and Whiplash Cutlass as rapidly and with as precise aim as he could muster, he also flew in close to the ir position, hoping to keep the herds concentration in him as much as he could.
Is it too much to ask for that something go right on this primus forsake planet?
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Predacon HQ

Snapper spun at the sound of a voice down the corridor. He'd been given so much time to himself, he'd nearly forgotten he was now part of an army and working in a lair that didn't belong to him. Still, the situation presented an interesting opportunity to test the new security systems he'd installed. Snapper moved to his main security computer and activated a particularly juicy toy, an electric field generator hidden in the floor of the base's outer corridors that would zap anything (except himself and Ravage) that attempted to pass - including Skyshadow.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Maximal Base

Post by tahukanuva »

Buzzsaw shook his head in an attempt to recover from Rattrap's grenade, though he could only manage to get a blurry outline of the Maximal. "Fine, you got me. No point in getting myself slaughtered while handicapped." Dammit, I can't believe I got caught like such an amatuer. I used to be a pro at stuff like this.

-----------------------------------------------
Pred HQ

Skyshadow took a few more steps forward then he should have, resulting in Snapper's trap catching him perfectly. The fuzor collapsed to the ground, limp and unconcious.

-----------------------------------------------
Settlement

Manterror grinned as the humans scattered, swooping down amongst the confusion and grabbing a rather young specimen of somewhat scrawny build.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Settlement

Having given the early warning before either had arrived, that didn't leave too many humans out for Manterror to grab at, and it left the equine plenty of room to manuver around. As the predacon came down towards ground level to grab at one of the humans, the equine having stayed close to him, was put in an excellent spot to jab at him. It was aiming to rip his arm open, but angled the jab high enough that it'd not accidentally strike the human if Manterror tried to avoid it.

Forrest

With Megatron now on the move, that brought the other ones following, though now they were pretty much ignoring him aside from avoiding the weapons fire. They were now set on catching up to the other two that had taken pursuit of the other Predacon.

Having closed the distance with Quickstrike, the equines moved in for the attack from his back, one moving to spear him through his shoulder, the other his opposite leg.

Island Wreckage

"WELL??" Black Arachnia said aloud in an irritated tone, looking at Waspinator and Fractyl as he arrived in particular, mostly because Ravage had already taken off.

"That pod isn't going to get moved on its own, or by me alone," She noted. "One of you help me stabilize this rubble while the other pulls the pod out. Either of you mess it up and make this thing collapse again, and you'll be the ones clearing the rubble that fell," Black Arachnia warned.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Waspinator transformed into his Wasp form and grasped the pod with his lets.

"Some help here!?" He yelped waiting for Fractyl to assist.
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Maximal HQ

Razorbeast's engery readings had taken him to the Maximal base.He transformed into robot mode and shouted''Is any one here!''

Forrest

Quickstrike noticed how close the equines were to him and new what he had to do.He jumped with all his might to get on top of a large boulder.He landed safely on the rock and yelled back to Megatron ''I can't make it!They can out run me easly!Your goin to have ta take the humans you can fly!''
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Island Wreckage

Ravage's ears pricked up as he heard Black Arachnia yell at the rest of the team, but he didn't try to stop her. The fact that they hadn't been able to pacify her by force meant that the rest of the Predacons deserved all the verbal abuse she could heap on them.

The spy dug a slightly-bent piece of debris out of a pile of dirt and carefully scraped away the grime.

The superconductor coil from a repulsor generator, he thought. It's seen better days, but I could probably find a use for it.

Maximal HQ

"Shhh!" Silverbolt whirled to face Razorbeast and saw that his felllow Maximal was only in marginally better shape than he or Depth Charge were. "We have an intruder," he whispered. "Someone new, unless the Predacons have taken to wearing perfume to confuse me." He frowned. "Actually, that sounds like something Megatron would do..."

The Fuzor shook his head curtly. "Anyway. I can't raise anyone to get a status report. We need to find whoever's here and chase him out."
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Maximal HQ

''Anyone here?''Razorbeast asked again.He drew his rifle he could feel someones presence.''Show your self!''he shouted.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Predacon HQ

Snapper laughed loudly when he heard the faint zap down the corridor, and he took his merry time sauntering down to examine the fruits of his work. In fact, he was terribly excited to see the carnage, but he wanted to project an image of distance.

When he arrived, Snapper slowly circled the fallen Skyshadow, looking down on him a moment before deactivating the field. He moved to a panel in the wall and opened it, allowing a cloud of stinking silicon smoke to pour out. Snapper waved it away and looked inside with a groan at how badly the capacitors had blown.

"Gotta crank down da juice nex'time..."
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Maximal base

Depth Charge moved behind Silverbolt armed with his energon sword.

" I don't have ammo for my shark-drone gun... " he wishpered, " anyway, any idea about where Rattrap, or Rhinox or even our mighty leader Primal are ? "
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Maximal Base:

Dinobot: -finally limps in, his severed arm mostly grown back(well, all but the skin), snifs the air, looking at Silverbolt, Depth Charge, and Razorbeast, hisses- "What is the problem?"

-------------
Corridors:

Rattrap: -keeping his gun aimed at Buzzsaw, hits the activator button on his commlink- "Yeh, Boid-dog, I'm here. Got a Pred down here. Must be one'a da new ones dat come off'a da island." -narrows optics for a moment- "T'ink we got a brig here? Or should we just blow his slaggin' knees off?"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Maximal Base

Silverbolt glanced back at Dinobot. "Does no one in this crew have olfactory sensors?" He shook his head. "We have a Predacon in the base."

Switching his comm back on, he said, "Right now I'd settle for putting him to flight," he told Rattrap. "My group got beaten badly by the monstrosity and we are in no shape for an extended battle with even one Predacon."
oscar
Protoform

Post by oscar »

Maximal Base

''Show your self or I'll shoot!!''Razorbeast said as he cocked his rifle.He started slowly walking forward into the base, ready to fire at the slightest movement.