[Original RPG] End of the Line: Moon Pact - The faction truce.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
DBF
Protoform

Post by DBF »

Sky Lynxes Bay
Skar watched as the troops boarded the Dino-shuttle. He opened a communication with Karrion...

"Master, the team is boarding and readying for take off. I think it would be prudent if you were here."

Steelhaven bridge.
Doubledealer shuddered as he recieved the message.
"Backstreet, my team appears most eager and wishes to depart: I am afraid I will have to leave the Drones under your care. I must bid you adieu, and fare well in your mission."
He used his steel feathers to open a port window, and squeezed himself gracelessy through: a decepticon caught disobeying orders had very little life span. He leaped out and flew at speed to the nearest Turbolift.
Damn and blast: now I need a cover story! A good one...
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Sky Lynx's bay:

Red Alert wasted no time executing Ultra Magnus's command. He entered Sky Lynx's compartment and seated himself next to Overdrive.

"You'll be commanding the fast/aerial wing, and Highbrow will be under your responsibility", - the Security Chief started bluntly. "I advise you to keep an optic sensor on him. He's acting a little strangely, and this worries me. Don't send him alone anywhere... if you get my meaning."

And, his duty done, Red Alert turned to Skar:

"If Karrion's not here, perhaps you can answer for him. Could his ballistic missile be used for a preliminary attack on the enemy positions? And, by the way, how many spare missiles does he got?"

Trypticon:

Jetwave shrugged his shoulders to Crosscut's question.

"I wouldn't dare to call myself a priest - a firm believer, that's more likely. I've been instructed in the Covenant of Primus a long time ago... that helped me to find a meaning to my existence, which I believed to be useless back then. Trust me, when one loses a purpose he's been created to achieve, it can happen easily... And that's happened to me.

But it wasn't until much later that I started to think deeply about Creator and Covenant and sacred meanings beyond our mere existence... And then I started to receive signals I was unable to explain."

Jetwave looked straight into Crosscut's optics, as if deciding, whether he can tell more. Then, obviously satisfied by what he saw, he continued.

"You see, it is known that Autobot leader can mindlink with the core of Autobot Matrix of Leadership, thus accessing the data which were collected by leaders before him. It happens in near-stasis condition, by the way.

When I've been in such condition, I've experienced something similar - except that wasn't mindlink to any entity, rather a feeling of ultimate - and friendly - superpower. Of course, it could be faults of my logic circuits, or the fabled "third sensory system" that some Transformers are rumored to posess... But I do believe these were revelations from none other than Creator himself.

I've kept them to myself mostly - after all, nobody was really interested and I'm not like some zealot to convert anybody into my beliefs no matter the cost... But, you know, it's good to be sharing them with someone who would listen."
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

scorponok bay

to gigatron
no sir, no serious wounds. I'm ready to jump in to the action and let the quints shake and tremble. they have had their way on cybetron for long enough.

krok eyed the passing troops, impressed by the firepower that was now gathering in the warworld's bay.
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

sky lynk bay

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

Highbrow asked his new commander "so overdrive, where are we going?"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Trypticon

Crosscut lowered his head, thinking about Jetwave Ultra declaration. Jetwave, one of his fellow Autobots, had open his spark and told him some of his deep thoughts, beliefs and feelings. As Ambassador, he knew trust and confidence were crucial in any relationship, and as a Transformer, Crosscut wanted to correspond Jetwave confidence on him.

" On Icarus IV, a few vorns before the Great War, I met a race of mechanical beings who were sure to contact with his creator each time they fell in stasis lock. This belief made them brave and honourable, and a trustful people. I'm not wise enough to know if they were right in they belief or not, but it's true it make them better people. So Jetwave Ultra, I don't have such ' revelations ', but If they make you feel better, with purpose, I think you are a lucky Transformer. And I think the Quintessons are doomed, too " said Crosscut, adding a little sense of humor into the conversation.

---

Sky Lynx's bay

" Understood Gigatron " replied Ultra Magnus. " Roger, Hatemonger ", replied Magnus at the decepticon general.

Switching his comm gear frequency, the city commander rised his wrist.

" Ultra Magnus to Terrorcons, report at Metroplex, you are under Grimlock command. Thrust, Ramjet report at Countdown's bay, you have been assigned to Genreral Hatemonger's battleforce. Browning, report at Sky Lynx's bay please. "

With that done, Magnus entered inside Sky Lynx, nodding towards the waiting Autobots and Decepticons. He seated his huge body near Red Alert and Overdrive.

---

Steelhaven

" Ok Karrion, I'll oversee the drone's work ", said Backstreet, relieved by the strange decepticons abscence.
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

Outside sky lynk bay

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

The eight decepticons exit their shuttle to go to their new bases. They say goodbye and go their seperate ways. Terrorcons went to metroplex, thrust and Ramjet went to countdown, and browning went to Sky lynx
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

Sky lynx Bay

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

Browning introduced himself to the team " hi , I am Browning, and i hope i will be of assistance in the retake of cybertron." Then he saw highbrow, "Hey Highbrow, how has it been, i heard it got a little hecktic cause of us. "
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

Metroplex bay

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

The terrorcons enter the bay and Hun-gar introduced his team to Grimlock, " Hello commander Grimlock, we terrorcons will work hard to earn our keep around here."
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

Countdown bay

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

Thrust and Ramjet enter Countdown and thrust was the one to talk to Hatemonger, "Commander, we have reported on your orders and are ready to kick some Quintesson butt."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

OOC- Welcome Max! One thing, you can put all those posts as one post that way you only post once and we don't have to scroll as much. I say use ********* to block up your posts :).

Hatemonger nodded to Ramjet and Thrust.

"Welcome aboard, get on Countdown en route to Cybertron we will discuss battle plans." He said to the two seekers.

"Skids, add Ramjet and Thrust to our combat roster." He told the Autobot strategist.

The Predacons arrived at Metroplex and got on board taking seats near to an exit door.

"We need to be the first ones in battle!" Rampage cheered as the Predacons found seats nearby.

"I actually agree with you there." Tantrum added sitting down.

Cryotek arrived at Scorponok and got on board.

"Gigatron who shall I be paired up with on this mission?" He asked figuring he would be teamed with another engineer or scientist.
verytired

Scorponok

Post by verytired »

Guzzle sat down apprehensively next to Camshaft.
Oh slag, the nutter heard us: We're dead for sure.
DBF
Protoform

Sky Lynxes Bay

Post by DBF »

Skar perused for a second, the claw on the middle of his right wing resting on his bottom jaw as he thought. He replied to Red Alert:
"Karrions Missiles carry a variety of payloads, and can be used for a preliminary attack for most stratagems: The payloads are entered into the missile via a seperate subspace entry/exit point. His Subspace Envelope carries, normally, about 5 additional missiles, whose reload from subspace is done manually."
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Sky Lynx's bay:

"Excellent, Skar!!! It is perfect, then - Karrion will play a main role in our little artillery barrage. Now I expect he'll arrive in time", - Red Alert answered.

Hearing Highbrow's question Overdrive about their destination, the Security Chief turned to them rapidly.

"And how does it concern you, soldier? All that you have to know is that we are to strike at Quintessons, and strike hard. Then you just follow Overdrive's orders and don't ask unnesessary questions, and everything will be fine".

Why does he have to know about our destination? Is it just curiosity - or something bigger? I regret already that I've agreed to take him along. But there's no way back now. Glad that there was only one Decepticon from his so-called friends that joined us. He should be under constant surveillance too - Red Alert thought.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Trypticon's Bay----------
"Yep...." Warpath stood in front of Trypticon and looked at the gigantic base. "Last time I checked this big guy was stomping me in front of the Ark. Now I have to work with him." Then the red Minibot boarded Trypticon.

----------Sky Lynx's Bay----------
Hoist took a seat beside Overdrive. Then he turned to his fellow Autobot. "I forgot how Crystal City looked like when we left do you remember any of it?"He asked.

----------Scorponok's Bay----------
Rosdos arrived at Scorponok's bay and walking around aimlessly.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Countdown's bay

Skids, seated on Countdown's main compartment, nodded to Hatemonger.

" It's done, sir. This leave Snapdragon totally free for the tunnel-fight. I believe he'll excel on that kind of mission. "

---

Trypticon

Crosscut waited for Jetwave Ultra reply, while wondering if going into battle with a diplomatic non-lethal weaponary was a wise idea.

---

Sky Lynx's bay

" Welcome to our team, Browning, and you Hoist " said Ultra Magnus. " Please, take a seat. "

---

Scorponock

Camshaft seated at Guzzle's side, his espionage sensors at maximum for if any decepticon tried to backstabbing him or his sparkabot companion.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"And that gives us Rough Stuff, Thrust and Ramjet for any aerial duties. Excellent." Hatemonger said in reply to Skids.
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Trypticon:

"Really?" - Jetwave wondered when Crosscut told him about Icarus IV and its inhabitants.

"You know, I've never met anyone that would receive such revelations too, and I dared not to ask Hot Rod or Optimus what's being inside the Matrix is really like...

But you get me wrong. It's not revelations that gave me a sense of purpose, it's other way around - only after I had found a new purpose in existence, then I started to receive those signals. That's how it is, I suppose - belief goes first, then revelations come.

Well, never mind them. After my reformat I hadn't been in battle, so I had no chances to have such a signal again. We'll see what this combat brings...

Quintessons? Most certainly, they are doomed. There's only one tactic which can save them now, and I pray to Primus they won't employ it."

Onboard Sky Lynx:

Red Alert sighed when Hoist asked Overdrive about Crystal City.

So much for security... Some Autobots have no sense of secrecy, that's for sure! I swear, even Decepticons are better in keeping their secrets to themselves!..
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Aero Blade

Bridge, Fort Max

Post by Aero Blade »

As Prime made his way onto the bridge and his presence known, Wing Saber turned his attention towards him, giving a pleasant smile.

"Prime, it's good to see you," Wing Saber greeted. "I'm doing much better now than before, especially since all of that damage has been cleared up. For awhile, I really wasn't sure that the medics would be able to do anything for me..."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Trypticon

Still over hearing the conversation; Nightracer pretty much descided that yes, her team included the Autobot version of Sunstorm. On one hand, she had the feeling she probably would have been better off staying in the war room and not knowing about this conversation. On the other hand, even Sunstorm was usefull on a battle field when he was not to busy preaching and the Autobot version seemed less likely to preach.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Cunning Ravage
Protoform

Post by Cunning Ravage »

Inside Sky Lynx

Well guess it’s almost ready set go time!” Crossblades said to Tracks. “Looks like almost everyone is here. Decepticons and Autobots working as one to save cybertron, who would have proceed it hu? I mean will still be blowing holes in it, but at lest we’ll be on the same side as we do it. I figure that’s got to be an improvement.”