[Original RPG] Cybertron: Insurrection

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Showboat's Theater

Derby jumped when Blackstar charged in and instinctively pointed his blaster at the door. Just as his fuel pump began to settle, he heard another door fly open behind the stage, and he spun nervously to point his gun at the unseen intruder. The chaos of the moment was maddening.

"What is going on here!"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Showboats Theatre

Cross hissed

"you know thisss isss a sssecret disscrete rendezvoussss, well if we don't remember thisss soon the quintsss will be all over usss like a sscraplet rassshhh."

Double nodded in agreement

~*~

Mutant Levels

"We are approaching the rendezvous soon , soon very soon , the sooner the better then i get to take care of those evil twisted murdering Autobots , those slaggin's scum and their decepticon, can you hear it autobots yes that is the sound of death death stalking you.2

Tunnel Rat twitched

"careful here mutants like to use this intersection for ambushes theirs an air duct they drop down from on you."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Showboat's Theater, somewhere back stage:

Roadbuster: -aiming his grenade launcher at a piece of scenery, his linear blaster cannon at a mound of wrecked props, and his shrapnel cannon up at the catwalks far above-

Bludgeon: -moving quietly, coming up behind him, whispering- "They are nervous. Were this any other situation, they would be easy to destroy."

Roadbuster: -whispering back- "They still are. This could still be a trap. Move the others up and spread out. They want a Roadbuster, they get a Roadbuster. They come after me, I'm counting on the rest of you to mangle them."

Bludgeon: -whispering- "You won't die yet."

Roadbuster: -whispering- "Why not?"

Bludgeon: -whispering- "Killing you is my job."

Roadbuster: -whispering- "That's my line, Skully." -holsters grenade launcher, hangs linear blaster cannon on his right hip-

Bludgeon: -moving quickly and quietly back down the corridor to the others, indicating that they should move stealthily through the door and into the stage area, and stay under cover-

Roadbuster: -picking his way carefully through the scenery, making his way through the shadows, calling loudly- "You guys call a Wrecker?
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Showboats theatre

Cross grinned showing his teeth

"Did one of you guyssss call a tow truck what took you so long and we bought the platinum breakdown cover. Bring your friendsssss in , and next time maybe you could usssse internal commsss inssstead of whisspering isssn't quite ssso obviousss

Double shook his head

"ignore him he's just a bit snarky , plus he likes to show off thing is we didnt survive this long by being careless, you learn to pay close attention to your surroundingss when its just you and millions of Sharkticons.

Cross nodded

"sssssurvival of the fittestt although we might not look it."

Double grinned

"Let me make the introductions i'm um we are Doublecross, well he's Cross and i'm Double. My medic friend here is Derby, the unit writhing on the ground is our Quint prisoner....."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

ginrai's optics dimmed, and he realized what needed to be done.

"Keep back... He's going to have to come out of this alone... and on his own terms..."

Ginrai made a quick dash at Haras, and the last words haras would hear before falling into unconsciousness was "Forgive me."

Ginrai brought his right hand down, palm open, and struck at the center of the quint's chest... discharging a small portion of masterforce energy... as it spread through haras' systems, it forced him into shutdown.

Ginrai whirred, hearing roadbuster's comment...

"I think it was the Wreckers who called US, Roadbuster..." Ginrai replied dryly... the godmaster was ill in any mood for sarcasm or the like...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Breaker's Lair

Roadblock nodded.

"Thank you Squaktalk." The gruff Decepticon Pretender said as he took the mic.

"Attention Transformer Forces, this is Roadblock commander of the Polyhex resistance force. Please reply."
Aero Blade

Breaker's Bunker

Post by Aero Blade »

From where he was waiting, Bombshock made a noise between a cough or a stiffled laugh as the word 'commander' was spoken by Roadblock.

"You might lead the rabble, but Breaker's got you and the rest of us on a leash," Bombshock commented in a low tone, as to be sure not to be picked up as part of the transmittion Roadblock was sending out, but that he'd still be able to hear it. "Just wait till he trades that in for a noose isntead..."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Showboat's Theater

Spinister silently crept forward as soon as he saw Bludgeon's signal. Dropping to a crouch in the shadows behind a badly-frayed curtain, he combined his Targetmaster partners into a single unit and prepared to gun down the first being who made a false move.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Showboats Theatre
Haras fell to the ground with a peaceful look on his face: he almost managed to whisper a thank you, but couldn't.

The darkness took him into it's warm embrace.

Approaching the Main Vector Sigma Access Tunnel
Eiramnna felt cold: he couldn't put a finger on it, but he felt sick, as if something had been pulled away from him, and lost for ever.
"General Ghyrik: we will be there shortly." he stated matter of factly, forgetting all attempts at reverence.

(OOC That is, we'll be there Tomorrow. Got to get this moving!)
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Tunnels: Mutant Level

Genome listened to Tunnel Rat's prognosis with some interest. He stopped for a moment and pointed up at the grate with a grunt. An obedient Gatekeeper stepped forward and fired into the grate an unnecessary number of times, filling the tunnel with the stink of burnt metal and fluid. It wasn't immediately apparent whether they'd had a kill or if they'd just blasted out some ancient corpse, but Genome didn't want to stay around long enough to find out. They were nearly at the rendezvous point; they needed to forge ahead.

Showboat's Theater

Jazz followed Spinister through the back door and crept onto the backstage, glancing back occasionally to be sure they weren't being followed.

In the theater aisles, Derby lowered his weapon with a look of awe that faded slowly into a broad grin. It was almost too good to believe that their hero had finally come through, all shiny and properly fueled and covered in impatient bullets. For the moment, Derby didn't even care if there were others; by the time he did, he could hear them approaching.

"Er, communications, sir," Derby corrected with a salute to Roadbuster, somewhat embarrassed still about being identified as a medic. "It might be a little forward for me to ask, but what's the plan?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Showboats Theatre

Scoop followed Jazz into the backstage area , a targetmaster in each hand advancing parallel with him scanning the wings.

~*~

Double looked across at Derby

"um yeah coms officer but he gets by as a medic, wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Derby

Double looked at Cross and Cross looked at Double

Cross spoke up

"don't ssssssuppose you brought any energon with you , we've been getting by on old ssssstuff , private sssstasshess. stttufff we could ssssteal."

Double joined in

"and it didn't improve with age, at one point we had a chemist brewed us synthetic but Beaker didn't make it."

Cross nodded

"it would be nice to work above 90% efficency not that we're jussttt scroungerss, itssss just itss been ssooo tiring always ducking and diving sssubsisting, ssssurviving barely."

Double interupted

"well thats not technically true I/we are in supply procurement special operations."

Cross nodded

"yessssss think of usss ass your friendly quartemaster corpsss, although ssstocks aren't what they usssed to be."

Double grinned

"We know our way around empty warehouses, shops bars."

Cross bared his teeth

"well now they're empty we have a way of acquiring sssttufff. We have a few sssuuupplies , ssstashes sssscattered around."

Double looked at Roadbuster

"basically what we're saying is patch us up point us in the right direction and anything we can get for you to help rid us of the Quint slaggers is yoursss."

Cross agreed

"big closing down sssssale liquidation if you will , all Quintsssss must go."

~*~

Pounce transformed and kicked open a door discreetly climbing the stairway the door had revealed he made his way up into the lighting rig above the stage.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Leviathan Transport

Ghyrik collected his discarded datapad from the floor, then replied to Eiramnna.

"Good. By the sound of it, there will be serious matters waiting for us in Iacon once our business underground is completed."

Once he had put away the pad, he carefully checked the charge in his wrist-mounted plasma blasters. Finding them fully charged, he inspected the large telescopic needle he'd taken from Genome during their meeting. Nodding in satisfaction, he secured the needle in a storage compartment in his right forearm.

This had better be worth the effort...
verytired

Post by verytired »

Rendevouz Point
Eiaramnna pulled a large gear stick back with a disturbing cr-r-runk noise, and sighed as the Leviathan ground slowly to a halt, skidding on the fractured metal roads and into a few more buildings. The transport stopped a few metres short of the entrance thet Eiramnna had exited such a short time ago.
"We're here General." he said simply to Ghyrik, finishing the sequence to get the doors for the Leviathan to open.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Rendezvous Point

Wasting no time on pleasantries, Ghyrik stalked out of the Leviathan's hatch. "Lock down the controls, then follow me," he told Eiramnna.

Once he had reached the base of the ramp (and showing no regard for whatever unpleasant critters might have been lurking in the shadows) he snarled loudly, "Genome! Show yourself!"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Rendezvous Point

Genome stopped in his tracks at the sound of the voice echoing in the tunnels ahead, and a few of his Sharkticons bumped into each other in trying to keep up. He recognized that voice. Moreover, it sounded like it was just around the corner. Genome rounded said corner!

"Ghyrik!" he gasped, more surprise evident in his voice than on his face. He allowed a moment to settle. "I see you've realized the importance of this mission. I'm pleased. Your presence will allow things to go much more smoothly."

Genome glanced at Eiramnna blankly.

"And you would be our other tunnel expert then? Very well. I trust you're aware of the mission parameters. Lead the way."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Rendezvous Point

"Indeed I have," Ghyrik told Genome. If the scientist had known him just a little bit better, he would have heard the edge of danger in the general's voice.

You, on the other hand, have no clue...
verytired

Rendevouz point

Post by verytired »

Eiramnna looked at Genome with a barely disguised disgust.
It is you, and your comrades, that lead to my brothers capture. he concluded coldly. He was still cold inside, oh so cold. He wanted revenge, knowing that the hollow pursuit was all he had.
"You and me should take point." He said, indicating Tunnel rat: he then turned and entered the dark, his pistols drawn and his pace steady.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Showboat's theater:

Bludgeon: -steps forward, sheathing katana as he comes up next to Roadbuster- "Our place is here, helping the incoming forces. The Quintessions are going to try their hardest to keep Vector Sigma, they will deploy overwhelming forces here. We will engage and destroy them with the help of the main army."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Showboat's theatre

Double looked at Cross

"there was a slggin' great techno organic in possesion last time we were there."

Cross nodded

"Ginrai might have taken him out though."

Double nodded

"although there was also a lot of Quintesssons there to though most of them will be dead ."

Cross: "they will reinforcee them."

Double :" they wouldn't expect usss to come back."

Cross:"true it might just work, how many Wreckers or um should it be Mayhems do you have."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Ginrai sighed, shaking his head.

" Before I left, I activated the proto-guardians that would have kept most anyone out of vector sigma. the quints are going to have a bit of a rough time with them. And if I'd not been forced to deal with that abomination of a techno-organic, we'd STILL be there. All due respect, bludgeon, but our best bet is to just strike now... I Don't care if the entire combined fleets are comming, we wait any longer and we're scrap anyway."

Ginrai turned from the mayhem commander, stalking toward the main doors.

"Godbomber. let's move. I'm sick of standing here listening to lecture. Maybe without the others, we can just cut loose and not worry about holding back anymore."

Ginrai's optics went red as he uttered those last words,kicking the double-doors open.