[Original RPG] End of the Line: Undertow (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Hatemonger knew for sometime since the probe was launched." Cryotek replied.

"He kept it under wraps as he felt the knowledge of our leader would keep us from completing objectives here and wanted to wait until the right time to notify all of us. Although I think he tried for some time to alert Gigatron to the fact Galvatron was alive. *OCC or did I and I can't remember :)*"

"Either way he felt when the time was right this would act as a major rallying cause for the Decepticons." Cryotek finished his explaination.
dai-atlas2000
Protoform

Post by dai-atlas2000 »

As Nightracer slowly crawled through the closing bulkhead, Rumble felt the weight starting to crush his shoulders.

He couldn't hold it anymore.

The bulkhead's were designed to close under and contain hulk breaches. Rumble heard a snap, as one of the mecahnical tendons shattered in his arm.

He definitely couldn't hold it anymore.

All of a sudden he had lost all workings to his right arm, presumably one of his vitals had been severed and the mech fluid was not reaching where it was supposed to go. His grip loosened on the door and it pushed him off Overkill's back and onto the floor below.

Overkill scurried through the closing door and both he and Nightracer made it through milliseconds before it hit the ground with a thud.
------------------------
Soundwave surveyed the situation. Rumble must be repaired. Slugfest was missing. The traitor had escaped. He and Nightracer were to blame. Nightracer would shoulder the burden of blame, this was the obvious way to alleviate any difficulties for himself with Gigatron.

"Nightracer." he spoke. "We must provide an account of this to Gigatron."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Assembly Hall

Bugly still hadn't gotten up from his seat.

"Trust me," he told Overlord. "If I was to truly attack you, I wouldn't need more than one shot."

The Pretender shrugged.

"But for now, feuding amongst ourselves only plays into the Quintessons' hands. If you'd like to test yourself against me, seek me out after the five-faced vermin have been turned to ash."
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Flooded Corridor

Sunstreaker just shrugged at Fangry. "You're afraid of a transformer that wears a fleshling skull for a face? I've seen human horror movies more dis-empowering than ol'arousal-by-swords."

Sideswipe struggled to his feet and scowled at Bludgeon "For the last time, that isn't Sunstreaker. Now shut up while we finish you off!"

Sunstreaker shook his head. "Shut up, Sideswipe. I'm not a clone."

Sideswipe looked back, only now really noticing his mold-brothers new form. "Yes you are, you don't even looked like him."

"A new body, you robo-dork."

"Sunstreaker wouldn't come here. He may not like Autobot leadership but-"

"Shut up, Sideswipe. I'm here for a shuttle since ol' Optimus would probably brig me and go cry about Elita-One or something."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Corridors

" Bludgeon already knows of the escape and is taking care of it" Nightracer informed Soundwave, almost in a cold matter " do try to remember that we're both to blame for this."

She didn't add that she would be given a record of events regardless of what Soundwave reported. If Soundwave thought he could place all the blame on her, he would have to think again.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Sunstorm turned to Flattop, "I don't think he's said when yet, but I haven't been listening intently. Bugly and Overlord are much more entertaining."
Lord Zarak

Assembly Hall

Post by Lord Zarak »

"I never would've thought that an insect would have the brains to figure that out. I'll find you. I just hope they dont turn you into ash first. It would make life just a lil' boring." He laughed sinisterly.

Shockwaves Office

"If Galvatron had not been present on Cybertron, but elsewhere, then his reappearance would be a rallying call to our troops, and would guarantee victory in our mission to re-take Cybertron. As it is, if we could co-ordinate with Galvatron to stand side side-by-side with Gigatron, flanked with our most fearsome warriors, not even Prime would be able to stand against us.

"Is anyone aware of when Gigatron is to return here to the Nemesis? " He asked Cryotek.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Sixshot's Quarters

Re-entering his quarters, the sixchanger picked up the truck of cat supplies, then stuck it in sub-space before moving to the drawer.

Opening it, he removed the clothes and food, then moved to dump it in the disposal unit. Moving back to the drawer, he reached in for the human, commenting neutrally "Looks like you get your wish, but on one condition...."

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Sixshot's quarters

"anything anything just don't lock me away again"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek looked at Shockwave.

"I would guess soon, of course we know how Prime is he probably will hold up Gigatron with some worthless babble." He snipped.
Lord Zarak

Shockwaves office

Post by Lord Zarak »

"I have seen that in previous encounters with Prime. If he would dispense with his speech, and take action with more frequency, he would be a more effective commander. However, that can also be said of previous leaders of the Decepticons. Speaking takes up time that can be better used for defeating opponents. It will not be until leaders in general realsie that that is the key to obtaining total victory. Less talk, more action.

"Having reviewed the tapes, are there any more Decepticon warriors we should be aware of?"
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Sixshot's Quarters

Bringing the human up so he was face to face with the sixchanger, Sixshot replied "We're going to fight off-planet so I need someone to take care of the cat for me"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Sixshot's quarters

Perkins leg flailed

"sure , sure , i'll feed him tuna and creamed milk anything."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Flooded Corridor:

Fangry: -shakes head wearily- "All right, you oversized chew-toy, let me make it real simple." -points at sunstreaker- "Egotistical sociopath that I can smell from half a parsec away." -points at Bludgeon- "Can't detect him. Period."

Bludgeon: -meets Pipe's charge, snapping a series of lightning fast punches to the minibot's torso-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek brought up still frames of several Decepticons he saw in the probes footage.

"There are several, along with Galvatron. I have seen the following: Beastbox and Squaktalk, the Combaticons, Bomb-Burst, Roadblock, Needlenose, The Military Patrol, A Decepticon Targetmaster named Blackstar and Chop Shop. There also is probably other allies I could not see there as well." Cryotek added.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Assembly Hall

Bugly smiled, his voice taking on a dreamy tone as he replied to Overlord. "If there's one thing you can count on, it is that you and I will survive the battle for Cybertron. I have forseen it."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Gigatron's voice crackled out of every loudspeaker in the Nemesis.

"This is Gigatron to all Decepticons on or around Earth. Effective immediately you will cease all hostile action against the Autobots and the planet's natives. Return immediately to the nearest Decepticon base and prepare yourselves for transportation into orbit. Expect a further briefing shortly. Gigatron out."

Moments later, a second transmission went out to Hatemonger and Shockwave's personal comlinks.

"Mission accomplished,:" he said smugly. "I will be back in fifteen minutes. When I get there, I want every Decepticon soldier and drone aboard the ship to be assembled in the hangar bay, ready for departure. Understood?"

Moments later, yet another comm message went through to the general. "Hatemonger, this is Astrotrain. The Warworld has arrived. I'm sending you rendezvous coordinates now."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger looked out at the Decepticon as he brought up a small vid screen and entered commands suddenly most of the Nemesis's drone started for the Hanger Bays.

Excellent Astrotrain, we will see you soon. He said after reciving the coordinates.

"Everyone, to the Hanger Bays. Gigatron will return soon, then we retake Cybertron!" He said as he waited for the troops to file out.

"Alright let's kill us some Quints!" Rampage said almost jumping over several Decepticons to get to door.

"Hang on, we still have to get to Warworld first." Razorclaw said as the other Predacons stood up and started for the Hanger.

Cryotek looked at Shockwave.

"Well looks like we shall discuss this later on Warworld, shall we?" He said motioning to the Hanger.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Assembly Hall

Hun-grrr gestured for the Terrorcons to get up.

"Nnnn. You heard him, everyone! To the hangar bay!"

With no further word, he stormed off out the door.

Rippersnapper scowled. "But what about our stuff?"

Cutthroat cuffed him on the back of the head. "That's what valet drones are for, you dummy!"

"You looking for a rematch, bird boy?" Rippersnapper transformed to beast mode. "I'll rip you up but good!"

Sinnertwin grabbed Rippersnapper and held him back. "Down, boy. Save it for the Quints."

Cutthroat nodded smugly. "Yeah. Besides, we all know you can't take me, ri-" He broke off suddenly as Sinnertwin's fist connected with his jaw.

"Blot, drag him along to the hangar. If he acts up, break some parts off."

Blot nodded dumbly. "You the boss. Aren't you?"

Sinnertwin sighed. "Yes, I'm the boss when Hun-grrr's away. Now do it!"

Blot grabbed Cutthroat, threw him across his shoulders, and trotted off.

Having to clean off all that grime will be punishment enough, Sinnertwin though with satisfaction.

Bugly finally rose from his seat and favoured Overlord with a nod.

"Until we meet again...and we will," he said as he strode for the door.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Flooded Corridor

Pipes reeled under Bludgeon's blows, and attempted one haymaker before crumpling under the punishment.

Glyph has fashioned his hilts into a single long stabbing instrument, and thrust at Bludgeon From the side.