[Original RPG] End of the Line: Turns and Returns (Outer Space)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

SKyhammer saw the Warworld, and was impressed with the scale of it. He saw an Autobot ship, which, in normal circumstances, would also be quite impressive. However, it was dwarfed by the Warworld.

As he neared the Warworld, he opened up a comm channel, and began broadcasting.

Warworld Commander this is Skystalker requesting permission to land, Please respond"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Steelhaven Bridge

Backstreet watched with sadness as Pinpointer left the bridge. Slowly, he turned his attention to the sensor station.
He focused all the sensors he could on the Warworld and then he simply watched the monitors as the Steelhaven altered course and headed again to the Moon.

" Fizzle " he radioed, " do you reckon we can make the jump to Cybertron with the Steelhaven? " he asked. " Maybe we should check the hyper-drives... I believe we focused our efforts only into repairing the impulse drives. "
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Hangar Deck, Warworld:

Hellbat: -looking around, unobtrusively noting placement cameras and anti-intruder autoguns- "No trumpets?"

Gaihawk: -noting the same thing out of the corner of his goggle-like optic band- "What were you expecting, a parade?"

Hellbat: -shrugs- "It'd be nice."

Leozak: -already striding down the ramp, having noted the same things- "We're here to plot a takeover of they... Our homeworld, not be honored for anything."

Gaihawk and hellbat: -shrug, follow Leozak down the ramp-
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Hangar Deck, Warworld:

"Perhaps.... it’s a surprise party..." muttered Skyquake as he followed the 3 Destrons.
-Alex???
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Warworld

After his tactical drone signalled that the Micromaster's transmission checked out, Astrotrain replied to Skystalker.

"You're cleared to land in the main docking bay," he said. "I'm having Pad Three prepared for you."

Glancing at the sensors for a moment, he added, "Oh, and be sure to take a decontamination shower when you get here. Wherever you were, there was a lot of radiation about."

Hangar Deck, Warworld

One of the drones stepped forward and addressed Leozak.

"The Admiral wishes to see you," it said. "Follow me."

Turning, it started to walk towards the hangar's one huge exit.
verytired

Steelhaven, Battle Bridge

Post by verytired »

Fizzle continued to rub his forehead, trying to soothe his CPU’s from overheating. He acknowledged Backstreets communication.
“You have a good point there Backstreet. If there’s an alliance and everything we could be travelling in that monster out there though; I hope we are to be honest, most of this ship is falling apart. If there is an effort to retake Cybertron, we’re only good for troop transport at the moment.”
A thought struck Fizzle.
“Backstreet, could you reply to the Decepticons hail? Ask them if they can take us onboard and help conduct some repairs on Steelhaven? The Foundries and Maintenance bays on that thing might have this thing shaped like a ship in a matter of hours.”

Warworld
Slicer arrived in the hangar bay storing the Tyrant and sighed, looking ast his paint blaster rather pathetically.
"Spinister," he asked over a radio transmission, "Who should I report to for paint duty?"
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Bridge, Steelhaven

Backstreet gasped.

" You always talks too much, don't you scraplet? " he reproached to himself.

" Fizzle, are you sure? " he radioed back, " I don't think it's a good idea to dock inside a decepticon moon-sized battleship... full of decepticons alone, even with a truce. Maybe we can wait until the rest of the Autobots join us in the Moon. Then, when all of our army goes to Cybertron maybe we could go inside that monstruous ship with..er... some company... "
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Warworld

Spinister had been lost in thought, and it took him a moment to reply to Slicer's query.

"You should contact Weirdwolf," he said. "I left him in command when I headed over to the Warworld. He'll tell you what needs to be done."
Lord Zarak

Warwolrd, ish

Post by Lord Zarak »

"Copy that. Initiating landing proceedure." Before he signed off, he asked:
"By the way, do you have any clue as to where this radiation you've found is from? I was not aware I was carrying any with me?"
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus exited the system again and walked back over to Spinister, "Sir, is there a medical bay here. I used the scanner in the medbay on the Tyrant, but it couldn't tell me much about the convulsions."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Warworld

"I'm sure there is," Spinister told Deathsaurus. "I'm unfamiliar with the layout of this battlestation, though."

Turning to Astrotrain, he prompted, "Sir, where could my subordinate find the medbay?"

Astrotrian thought for a second, then said, "Deck 58, section 447."

Turning back to Deathsaurus, Spinister said, "There you go."

Astrotrain replied to Skystalker.

"If my information is accurate, you accompanied Gigatron to his meeting with Optimus. I'm fairly sure the meeting site was highly contaminated."
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus nodded at Astrotrain, "Sounds easy to find." he said sarcasticly as he turned to leave.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge Tyrant

Weirdwolf paced

He opened a com link

"Slicer what is your present location "
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Hangar Bay:

Leozak: -shrugs- "Come on, guys." -follows the drone, Gaihakwk and Hellbat fall in behind him-
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Steelhaven

" Fizzle, do you copy me? I'm saying I don't think it's a good ide... "

The bridge comm station beeped.

"Steelhaven, this is Skyfire at Autobose- come in."

Backstreet's jaw dropped.
verytired

Steelhaven, Battle Bridge

Post by verytired »

Fizzle was ignoring Backstreets comms for a good reason; he was having a good old fasolned mental breakdown.
The very idea of command was enough to send his brain unravelling; the apparent deaths of Skyfire and Crosshairs hadn't helped. The announcment of a truce just after seeing the Warworld had been the cherry on a very distasteful cake.
He wearily opened comms, about to reply to Backstreet, ready to explain his decision, when he heard Crosshairs and Skyfires communication.
"what the...?"
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Hangar Bay:

Skyquake followed the Destrons, keeping his eyes fixed firmly on the drone.
-Alex???
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Steelhaven bridge

Backstreet opened a com link, checking the authenticity of the last message from Autobase.

" Skyfire... are really you? Are you ok? We thought you and... uh, are Crosshairs ok? "
DBF
Protoform

WarWorld, Prison Cells

Post by DBF »

Nautilus sighed at Carnivac.
"Yes, you're right I suppose. I hope a little minor business won't keep me out of reclaiming our home world."
They reached cell 101, Nautiluses new home for the moment.
"Well boys and girls, it was nice knowing you. don't be strangers now."
The sass had drained out of Nautiluses comments, leaving them with a mechanical drone.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

WarWorld, Prison Cells

" My advice to you is to use this time to reflect on what should have been common sense" Carnivac said to Nautilus and watched as the prison's forcefield (bars-whatever) closed, locking Nautilus in his new home.

Then Carnivac looked over at the cell's computer lock, making sure Nautilus wouldn't be able to disable the lock if he still had his weapons. Carnivac couldn't remember if someone had already removed Nautilus' weapons or not, but it was always better to be prepare for the worst.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."