[Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Tears

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
DBF
Protoform

Tyrant Hallways

Post by DBF »

Nautilus smiled reassuringly at Tracer as he handed over his weapon without resistance.
"Giving you two trouble, especially the big guy there, is farthest from my mind, so you can lower the piece."
Nautilus was glad Tracer had sent Quake away: gaining trust was so much easier one on one.
"What's the deal then: You can atleast give me an idea whats been happening around here?" he indicated the hallway, but hoped Tracer got that he meant Nebulos.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Tyrant

Spinister turned to Deathsaurus.

"Very little," he said shortly. "We have left Nebulos and are enroute to Earth. We have a stowaway on board, but Tracer and Quake are dealing with him."

The Targetmaster commander's optics narrowed slightly. "I see that you have recharged...but have you discovered what caused you to collapse in the first place?"

Cargo Bay, Flamberge

Forearm blasters fully charged, Hot Rod stormed into the cargo bay at a dead run...then came to a stop when he saw the barely-conscious Wing Sabre.

"He doesn't look too threatening," he noted. "What's he been doing since you got down here, Tracks?"
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

"Right now, Spinister I don't know what did it, or why I'm now twenty or so years in the past," Deathsaurus replied, "But as soon as we get to Earth, I intend to find out." "What is our intended time en route?" The Breastforce commander inquired.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge:

Tracks: -shrugs- "Pretty much what he's doing now."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Tyrant

Spinister made a pensive noise at Deathsaurus' report.

"Consider yourself restricted to nonessential duties until we can have a medic check you out, then. The last thing we need is you going offline during a firefight."

"As for your other question..." Turning back towards the helm, he cleared his throat. "Thundercracker, what is our ETA?"

Cargo Bay, Flamberge

Hot Rod sighed.

"Lets hope it stays that way," he told Tracks. "I don't fancy having a firefight down here. Especially since Bluestreak is too busy daydreaming to help us out."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Halls, Tyrant

"That's for Spinister to decide," Tracer said calmly, keeping his optics on Nautilus while waiting for Quake to go about the task that had been given to him. "He organized us as an intruder search team, not a database..."

Cargobay, Flamberge

In the somewhat cramped space of the small cargo area, after a couple of moments Wing Saber's slight shifting ceased, followed a moment later by a heavy groan as he finally openned his optics, looking around as though dissoriented, but still scarecely moving. This time around, though, as the large bot became concious, he seemed to be far more docile, and more alert as well.

"...where...am I...?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake grunted.

Course in actuallity Quake was not exactly that smart but Tiptop knew he could tell Quake what code to try as the targetmaster left walking back to the bridge to inform Spinster of what was going on.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge

Me and my big mouth...

Hot Rod stepped forward, warily sizing up the much larger Autobot. After a moment, he seemed to decide that Wing Saber wasn't going to attack...yet, anyway.

"We're on a starship," he said, not wanting to divulge too much in case the other Transformer had some evil motive at heart. "In the cargo bay, actually. It was the only place big enough to put you."

Bluntly, he asked, "Why did you attack my Autobots?"
Aero Blade

Cargobay, Flamberge

Post by Aero Blade »

Wing Saber still seemed to be in a heavy daze, but he managed to look at Hot Rod with a mostly confused and somewhat taken back expression.

"What...are you talking about..? I would never attack my fellow Autobots..."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge

"I hate to break it to you," Hot Rod said, "but 'never' was some time yesterday afternoon. I should know...you shot about a hundred missiles at me and dropped a building on my head."

The young Autobot's face remained as impassive as he could make it.

"Who are you and how did you get to Nebulos?" he asked Wing Sabre.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"I would never," the large bot repeated again, managing wearily to shake his head, though it seemed more of an attempt to clear it than anything else.

"My name is Wing Saber, I used to transport the Cybertron High Council long ago before I became a warrior. My latest mission as such was to investigate terroristic activity on Nebulos by an uprising group referring to themselves as the 'Hive', and to try to assist the natives in any ways possible. During the time that I was there, reports came in of unusual activity in one of the ruins, and I went to check things out....I remember nothing after that..."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge

Hot Rod grunted. The name 'Wing Saber' meant nothing to him, and the mission certainly wasn't one that had been sanctioned in his time as Autobot leader.

"Let's say I believe you," he replied. "How long ago was that? What was the date you departed, and who sent you out?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bridge, Tyrant:

Thundercracker: -checking course and speed- "We should be back on Earth in 5 hours."

Cargo Bay, Flamberge:

Tracks: -shuffling through his memory, trying to remember if the name is familiar to him-
Aero Blade

Cargobay, Flamberge

Post by Aero Blade »

"It was approximately three vorns after the dissapearance of the Ark," Wing Saber answered, sounding as weary as ever. "I was assigned my mission from the council, as well as a secondary mission to seek out information about the whereabouts of the Ark and its crew. We had suspicion it came under Decepticon attack, but I've yet to find any conclusive information towards this or any other fate."
DBF
Protoform

Tyrant Hallways

Post by DBF »

Ah, a cagey yes man. Excellent. easier to manipulate than he thinks I'll bet...
Nautilus grinned at Tracer.
"You can atleast put the gun down: I wouldn't have got this far if I weren't an original Crewmember would I? Why don't I just back down to this Console and show you my record: no funny stuff, I promise..."
You probably don't have a sense of humour anyway...
Aero Blade

Halls, Tyrant

Post by Aero Blade »

As Nautilus started to make his suggestions, there was a distinct clicking sound as Tracer readied a shot from his own weapon, leveling the gun with Nautlis's head.

"Not a step," Tracer said in a flat warning tone. "I've shot at my own teammates for less, I certainly have no compunctions about offing you and simply reporting to Spinister that you were out of control. I already lost my Autobot prisoner due to a rescue - I wouldn't mind replacing him instead with a trophy head..."

At this point Tracer's voice returned to a more normal, almost charmed tone. "We're just going to have us a nice little wait until Quake comes back to let us know that Spinister is ready to have a look at you."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake arrive at the bridge and looked at Spinster.

"Seems we got a Con on board. What should we do?" He asked the double targetmaster.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge Tyrant

Monzo discreetly manipulated the controls looking for a suitable area for his "project"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Tyrant

Spinister nodded. "Excellent, Thundercracker."

Standing, he glanced over his shoulder at Quake. "Escourt him to my ready room," he told his fellow Targetmaster. "I'll speak with him there."

As he strode to the side door that lead to the private office, he glanced over his shoulder at the rest of the crew. Although he was only looking for a second at most, he seemed to evaluate each one of them in turn.

"Weirdwolf," he said at last, "you have the bridge."

The ready room door closed behind him before the Headmaster could reply.

Cargo Bay, Flamberge

Hot Rod digested what Wing Saber had to say with a grain of salt.

So he's been here for four million years, has he? A likely story.

Rather than speaking his mind, he jerked his head in Tracks' direction.

"You want to field that one?"
DBF
Protoform

Tyrant Hallways

Post by DBF »

"I doubt my head would be considered a trophy, more a cause for discipliniary friend: if you've already lost a prisoner, offing a fellow soldier will earn you no points. Especially one who is so baltantly on your side."
Nautilus maintained his smile and easy tone as he talked to Tracer.
"You have my gun, I have made no attempt at escape. You shouldn't let past defeats urge you to more."