[Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Tears

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
DBF
Protoform

Tyrant

Post by DBF »

Nautilus continued along the halls, getting closer to the Bridge: he heard footsteps and voices up ahead and fellback slowly, looking for shadoes or cover, and bringing his rifle to the ready...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Tyrant

Spinister's acute audio sensors told him that Monzo was back before the Nebulan even spoke up.

"Since you're back," he told the fleshling, "I take it that we are ready to depart."

Bridge, Flamberge

"Shout if he gives you any trouble," Hot Rod called to the departing Tracks. The cavalier resisted the urge to tag an insult onto the end of the sentance.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge, Tyrant

Weirdwolf glared at his partner

"answer commander now will you, yes"

Monzo curled his lip

"aye , aye Sir"

He turned to Spinster

"The ship is sealed and ready to depart."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Tyrant

"Good."

Paying no more attention to the fleshling, Spinister turned his attention to the helm.

"Thundercracker, get us off this rock."

The Targetmaster said it with more vehimence than he had meant to; he had really come to dislike the place.

If I ever return, he decided, it will be to raze the planet down to the crust.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

As Tracer and Quake slowly made their way through the shuttle's corridors, not too far from the bridge he began to detect something out of place.

He paused a moment to look around, attempting to isolate the source, then turned towards Quake. "Keep your optics peeled. We may be close to our 'visitor'..."
DBF
Protoform

Tyrant Hallways

Post by DBF »

Nautilus had opened a door around the corner from the pair approaching: using it as cover, he decided that he'd better play it obvious. He pulled his Rifle up, ready, and called out:
"Desist approaching and announce yourselves: Ia m fully armed and waiting!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake nodded.

"I'll let you speak first. Or else our visitor will have holes." He said to Tracer.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge:

Tracks: -pulls black beam gun, checks charge, looks at the door leading into the cargo bay, sighs- "You'd think they'd have internal cameras on this ship...." opens door, steps into the bay-

Bridge, Tyrant:

Thundercracker: -snorts- "Don't have to tell me twice." -brings the sublight engines up to full power, starts the ship on it's course for home-
Aero Blade

Hallways, Tyrant

Post by Aero Blade »

"We could say likewise," Tracer answered towards their mystery voice, keeping his own weapon ready. "Come out to where we can see you, or we'll simply have to have use you for target practice..."

Tracer kept his eyes forward for their intruder, but he adressed Quake. "If he doesn't comply within 10 second, feel free to cut loose."

Cargobay, Flamberge

As Tracks came into the cargobay, he became aware that there was some activity from from the downed Wing Saber. He was shifting slightly as though begining to wake up, but currently didn't seem able to do more than a vauge twitch, not fully awake, yet.
DBF
Protoform

Tyrant, Hallways.

Post by DBF »

Decepticons. Right Thought Nautilus. Unless the Autobots have really changed in more than twenty four hours..." He exchanged the clip in his rifle for a full charge.
"You've come on to my ship un announced, I need some assurance that you're not going to fill me with holes when I come out anyway."
The clip gave a click as it snapped into place.
"Just some names guys: hell, we might even know each other?"
Nautilus tightened his grip on his gun: it was getting so hard to earn trust these days...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge:

Tracks: -activates commlink- "I think he's waking up, Hot Rod. Any ideas?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Aww, why did it talk I wanted to shoot it!" Quake whined.

"Oh be quiet Quake, Tracer might let you shoot anyway." Tiptop replied.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Bridge, Flamberge

Hot Rod scowled.

"Dumping him out the airlock comes to mind," the young Autobot replied. "Doubt that would mesh very well with the Autobot Code, though."

With a sigh, he turned the ship over to autopilot mode and stood.

"I'll be down there in a minute," he said. "Hopefully he'll be a bit more reasonable this time around, and we can have a talk. But stay close to a handhold, and feel free to space him if he acts up."

As he dropped down the bridge ladder towards deck one, he called back up. "Come on, Bluestreak! We might need you down there too."
Aero Blade

Halls, Tyrant

Post by Aero Blade »

"Your ship?" Tracer laughed. "This vessel has been commandeered by commander Spinister. It's his ship now, making you at his mercy, and he's given us free reign to do whatever we need to stop an intruder."

Tracer gave a moment for his words to sink in before continuing. "Now, I'm not about to give out any names until you show us that you're at least a bit trustworthy and comply with our request. You needn't be worried about being shot, not so long as you prove you're willing to be compliant and don't give us a reason to..."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Cargo Bay, Flamberge:

Tracks: -sighs- "All the dirty jobs......" -subspaces black beam gun, grabs structural support, looks over at Wing Saber- "Um.... Hello?"
Aero Blade

Cargo Bay, Flamberge:

Post by Aero Blade »

Wing Saber didn't respond to Tracks. The large Autobot for the most part was still barely out of unconciousness, and still incapacitated for the moment.
DBF
Protoform

Hallway, Tyrant

Post by DBF »

Nautilus grinned: Definetly Decepticons. Ok... His hand tracing it's fingers over his Decepticon badge sub consciously before he did anything, he interrupted Tracer
"Names Nautilus: I was the rear guard sentry for the Tyrant after everyone else had to leave."
He stepped into Tracers and Quakes clear line of fire, his Rifle raised over his head with one hand, his grip on the Barrel to show he was armed without hostility.
"My CR Chamber hels me in Stasis, it was supposed to wake me once some one got on board. Guess the wiring was faulty eh?"
Approaching the pair very slowly, Quakes comments lending nothing to his confidence, He continued.
"I guess you should take my gun and take me in for de briefing. Can I ask how long I've been in here?"
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Deathsaurus finally fully awoke from his slumber and walked out of the chamber. He began exploring the ship before finally running into Spinister "Commander, how much have I missed?"
Aero Blade

Halls, Tyrant

Post by Aero Blade »

"Quite awhile," Tracer answered, not about to directly give Nautilus any definite information until they were able to check him out. For the moment at least he seemed to be cooperating, so they had to respond accordingly. When Nautilus got close enough, Tracer reached out to take his weapon from him, but kept his own trained on him, less he tried to pull anything when they were nearby to eachother.

"Quake, head back to the bridge and inform Spinister we'll be arriving shortly. The standard lockout code was used on the door," Tracer said to the much smaller Decepticon. In actuallity, there were five 'standard' codes typically used, but Tracer was still intent on keeping information obscure to their new arrival, and he was sure Quake would figure which code to use without too much effort, having so few choices to use.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Bridge, Flamberge

Still heavily lost in his thoughts, Bluestreak moved to rest his chin in both hands, a little habit he had picked up from the humans, barely noticing the conversations between Hot Rod and Tracks or that they had left orbit.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds