[Original RPG] End of the Line: Battlegrounds (Other Part 2)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
verytired

area 51, inside the bunker

Post by verytired »

Slicer fell back clutching his face
"Sweet Primus, my eye! Damn it!"
Oil pumped from the now ruined optic, and slicer fired in all directions in his pumped up rage, backing off slowly...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Area 51

Snarl locked optics with Headstrong as he approached the Predacon, raising his energo-sword to a high-guard position.

"The only one who'll fall today," he said, "is you."

As he closed to striking distance, he feinted with his blade towards the Decepticon's shoulder, then tried to drive a knee into his enemy's thigh.

Bunker, Area 51

Astrotrain frowned; the thought of leaving Nightracer and the two Predacons to deal with the Technobots on their own didn't appeal to him, but he couldn't leave one of his troops to die, either.

Turning back the way he came, he headed towards the entry and Slicer.

"I'l be there in one minute," he said. "Try not to die. Razorclaw, you'll have to collect the Reflectorcons on your own."

This isn't turning out quite like I had planned...
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside Area 51:

Nightbeat: -rolls over, switching his target from Headstrong to Divebomb, adding fire from his plasma blaster to Chromedome's-

Chromedome: -keeps firing one of his blasters at Divebomb and the other at Sixshot's clones and overhang-
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

The 2 targetmasters disappeared through a small door leading off the corridor.

Landfill writhed in Pain

The fire fighting system came on filling the corridor with halon gas.
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slicer continued staunching the oil flow from his eye whilst backing away from the fight: the halon gas obscured his remaining vision, leaving him little choice but to continue firing his remaing laser cannon blind and in all directions. He replied to Astrotrains communication
"Roger"
whilst thinking Trying not to die already boss, but two on one was never my thing!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51, Bunker entrance

Skids rolled inside the bunker, transformed into robot mode, his electron blaster in one hand; the nitrogen liquid gun in the other. He engaged his front lights and stepped carefully inside the building. Skids, worried for Landfill's reply, radioed Flintlock and Silencer.

" Hey, anyone copy me? I'm coming to help you but I don't know were are you! I'm scanning for Landfill's signal but I don't read anything!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Headstrong quickly moved to his side to avoid the dinobots knee then brought his sword down trying to knock it away while letting loose a straight punch for the Dinobot's nose.

Bunker

Razorclaw nodded as him and Rampage dashed through the corridors.

"Nightracer find the Reflectorbots, we will rush the area open fire on the Techonobots then run for it. I have no more patiance for wasting time with the Autobots Your vechicle mode should be most useful their extaction well depending on what they were suppose to find." He said waiting for a reply.

Divebomb and Tantrum fell back a bit to give Headstrong some room to fight Snarl as a laser blast his Divebomb in the shoulder.

"Hey! I just polished that!" He growled and returned fire at the assembled Autobots.

"This is getting a bit heavy." He growled looked at Tantrum.

"Yeah I noticed." He responded finding a boulder to use for cover and aiming at the Autobots.

"Plus now we gotta keep from slagging the two dancers over there." He said glancing at the now dueling Snarl and Headstrong.

"Well hopefully Razorclaw and Rampage will be back soon so we can get out of this wreck of a mission." Divebomb grunted.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Area 51

Headstrong's fist slammed into Snarl's face. He stumbled backwards, dimly aware of the Decepticon's blade clanging against his as he backpedalled. He managed to keep his grip on the weapon, though.

After taking two steps backwards, the Dinobot forced himself to stand straight and glare at his foe.

"That's the best you got?" he asked. "Then you better give up and go home..."

The Dinobot took one more forward step, bringing his sword around one-handed in a smooth arc that would decapitate the Predacon if it landed. His other hand, meanwhile, curled into a fist and flew towards his enemy's gut.

Bunker, Area 51

Astrotrain dimly heard Skids' voice echoing from the hall as he closed in on the fighters' position.

This one won't be able to shoot me down or attack me with a giant drill. Good.

Raising his deflecto-sheild to a guard position, he crept out into the open. The triplechanger frowned as he noticed the fine mist of fire-surpressants that was falling from the ceiling.

"Autobot!" He held his ion displacer rifle at the ready, in case he had to spray supression fire into the foyer. "Take your wounded comrade and leave, now!"
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Corridors, Area 51

" Understood, Razorclaw" Nightracer said over the commlink to the Predacon Leader. The Decepticon sniper did her best to walk quietly as she came upon the door that lead to the room the Reflectorcons were in.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Flintlock replied to Skids Com

"we're in a tunnel , but be careful theres at least one Con about if not more Landfill, in a bad way. Take a fix on this com signal."
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slicer ceased firing, not wanting to catch his commander a laser blast if he could avoid it. He finished patching his eye, and began feeling his way along the wall to the original position of the fight: slicer had caught glimpse of Landfills weapons leaving the area, which meant the targetmaster would be unarmed.
And slicer was really in the mood for paying the autobot back for these injuries.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Landfill transformed painfully back into truck mode.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Headstrong quickly ducked to avoid his head being lobbed up but then grunted as Snarl punched him in the guts the armour bending in and denting from the force of the blow.

He quickly cupped his hands together and swing for the dinobot's chin. Using his blade as added weight in his hands.

Razorclaw and Rampage neared the Autobot Decepticon battle in the Area 51 Bunker.
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Area 51

Skids thought that the decepticon was talking to him, and replied first to Astrotrain.

" Ok 'Con, I'll take away my fellow, but don't try to do anything!", he said while pointing with his guns the direction of the Triplechanger voice.

Then he locked on the signal from Flintlock's comm and runned towards Landfill position, unaware of Slicer's presence.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Cuba:

Trypticon: -dropping through the atmosphere, transforming to dino-mode, hypno-beam cannons coming online and blazing away, clearing a large swath of hostiles around his landing site, transforming back to crusier mode and landing gently-

Neo Shuttle:

Stepper: -finishes reassembling one of his pistols, holsters it, pulls the other pistol and dismantles it, starts cleaning it-

Nebulon: -still seated on the dashboard, looking out the main viewport-

Outside Area 51:

Nightbeat: -staggers as one of Divebomb's shots catches him in the torso-

Hosehead: -grabs him, drags him into a shallow ravine- "You okay?"

Nightbeat: -wincing- "I've... been better..."

Hosehead: -picks up Nightbeat's plasma blaster- "Any shots left in the cyclone cannon?"

Nightbeat: -shakes head- "Don't.... think so." -chuckles weakly- "When'd... you take.... over, Lug?"

Hosehead: -aiming at the boulder Tantrum's hiding behind with his rifle and Nightbeat's plasma blaster- "When we started to fight Tantrum. We figured it would make the most sense." -opens fire-

Nightbeat: -lets his head fall back- "Great. Long as it..... works." -coughs- "This hurts....."

Hosehead: -looks down at Nightbeat, checking the damage- "Grozit! Chromedome! Get over here!"

Chromedome: -levels another volley of fire in Sixshot's direction- "Why?"

Hosehead: "Nightbeat's been hit!"

Chromedome: -optics narrow, then shrugs- "Sixshot's not wanting to play, so might as well." -turns, heads over to where Hosehead and Nightbeat are-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Area 51

Snarl allowed himself a small triumphant smirk as his fist connected with Headstrong's midsection, but it was wiped away when the Decepticon's fists slammed into his chin. His jaws came together with a clank, and his head snapped around. He felt something in his neck pop, and then one side of his face went numb.

That can't be good.

Trying his best to recover from the blow, the desert warrior jabbed at his enemy's right leg with his sword, and at the same time tried to headbutt the Predacon in the face.

"Die!"

Bunker, Area 51

Astrotrain heard Skids' voice, and considered. It sounded like the Autobot was not very far away, and the triplechanging commander knew he could probably take him down with a few well-placed ion blasts.

No, no. Don't get greedy. We have a mission to accomplish before we start killing random Autobots.

"I have no intention of doing anything to stop you!" he shouted back to the Autobot rescuer.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Outside Area 51

He had waited patiently in the shadows for the right moment to attack, like the humans ninjas did, enduring both the weaponsfire and the taunts.

Suddenly it came as the Autobot turned away from him. A second later, a robotic wolf burst out of the shadows of the overhand, aimed right at Chromedome's back, a single thought running through his mind "Foolish Autobot, never expose your back to an enemy"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Outside Area 51:

Chromedome: -pivots mid-stride, snapping his right foot up to meet the incoming Sixshot's snout- "You should stay in the shadows, assassin. Or are you that eager to join your Predacon friends?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Headstrong snapped his leg away from Snarl's blade as Snarls head caught him in the face, oil sprayed from the Predacons face as well as the Dinobot as he let out a audiable groan.

OW. The Predacon thought to himself as he recoiled and questioned if that was the better of the two ideas before quickly slashing at the Dinobot hoping to cut his sword arm.

Trantrum ducked down as parts of his boulder flew by him.

"Come on Divebomb lets keep the pressure on them!" He yelled returning fire.

"Agreed!" Divebomb said assisting his Predacon comrade.

Razorclow got onto his com-link.

"Nightracer, have you found the Reflectorcons?" He asked.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outside Area 51

Snarl tried to lean out of the way of Headstrong's slash, but was only partially sucessful. The Predacon's blade cut a deep gouge in his right forearm, and fluids started to leak out of the wound. Trying to keep the pain from showing in his optics, he allowed an expression of rage to form instead.

"You'll die for that!"

Tossing his blade to his left hand with practiced grace that belied the pain he was in, he sliced at his foe's shoulder.