Preview of 10 Aug 05 Mayhem

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

Preview of 10 Aug 05 Mayhem

Post by Galvatron91 »

Mr. Reilly has a special announcement about the upcoming ppv, including one on the Iron Gauntlet. Mayhem will feature the qualifiers! Winners go to PPV to wrestle in Iron Gauntlet to become Number One Contender for the AWF World Title!

Qualifier Matches:

Erik Summers v Y3B Blaster

King v Christopher Back

The Lock v Tempest

Xille v Redstreak

HBK Sean O'Con v Cloudstrifer

Sixswitch v Amarant Odinson

All this, plus the TV Title on the line and a special appearance by the Mav'Ricks!
Halfshell

Re: Preview of 10 Aug 05 Mayhem

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
HBK Sean O'Con v Cloudstrifer

Or -- as I like to call it -- "Highlight and Lowlife"

The HeartBrend Kid has left the post.
Bombshell

Re: Re: Preview of 10 Aug 05 Mayhem

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by The HeartBrend Kid
Or -- as I like to call it -- "Highlight and Lowlife"

Yeah. But who gets called by what?
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Oh what can we get no thug love :angel:
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Re: Preview of 10 Aug 05 Mayhem

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Sixswitch v Amarant Odinson

This should be good.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

I see we are now holding TC and BDR back. But thats all good, we will just take what we want.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Ravage
I see we are now holding TC and BDR back. But thats all good, we will just take what we want.

We all want Xille's mom, get in line.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

YEAH! and as far as I'm concerned...after Igz is done..I'm next in line, buddy!*shakes fist* but seriously, I cant wait to see the show :)
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Yeah but Ravage, don't you need talent to be held back?
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Hey, all I've got to say is that the X is a shoe-in for that Iron Guantlet.

Now, Lock, you'd better win your match, too... the X would hate to wrestle in that match without you in it.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

IC or OOC you decide

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

King v Christopher Back

"Oh goody. I get to face King a former AWF World and Tag Team Champion can everyone spell screw job? I know that the booking
team here hates my guts and I'm not stupid King they going to try
to screw me over again. Well Not this time! This time I'm the one the screw the AWF booking team and win the match and there will be no controverial endings like that in the Hardcore Battle Royal it will be my hand raised in victory and going to the main event at Overdrive and do you know how I know this King? I have something that no one else here has: I have faith."

The crowd starts chanting for Eliza Dusku!

CB: "No that Faith, personal faith in my own abilties. Now while I was hoping for a match against Redstreak but I guess I'll take King on. But King I'm telling you had better bring your "A" game because you're going to need it.

You see King, I want, no I NEED to be in the Iron Gaunlet more than you or anyone else can ever know, it's been a personal dream of mine to be in the mian event at an AWF ppv and now all that's standing inbetween you and my dream of being in the main event of an AWF ppv is you and I will do whatever it's takes beat you to fulfilling my dream.

I don't give a damn what the AWF booking team says it's my time
and that's all I got to say."
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Re: IC or OOC you decide

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
"Oh goody. I get to face King a former AWF World and Tag Team Champion can everyone spell screw job? I know that the booking
team here hates my guts and I'm not stupid King they going to try
to screw me over again. Well Not this time! This time I'm the one the screw the AWF booking team and win the match and there will be no controverial endings like that in the Hardcore Battle Royal it will be my hand raised in victory and going to the main event at Overdrive and do you know how I know this King? I have something that no one else here has: I have faith."

The crowd starts chanting for Eliza Dusku!

CB: "No that Faith, personal faith in my own abilties. Now while I was hoping for a match against Redstreak but I guess I'll take King on. But King I'm telling you had better bring your "A" game because you're going to need it.

You see King, I want, no I NEED to be in the Iron Gaunlet more than you or anyone else can ever know, it's been a personal dream of mine to be in the mian event at an AWF ppv and now all that's standing inbetween you and my dream of being in the main event of an AWF ppv is you and I will do whatever it's takes beat you to fulfilling my dream.

I don't give a damn what the AWF booking team says it's my time
and that's all I got to say."

OOC: Dude, worked shoots don't work in the WWE. I doubt that they'll work here either.
WRESTLING:

Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

A TV Title match against an unnamed opponent? Sounds like fun.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Well, Well

So because I had some business back in Norway, the bookers can think they try to screw me over? Huh, Well lets see when Odin's Chosen, The Norse Wonder come face to face with HBK. Let the crowd roar, let the blood flow because CloudStrifer has come back ready to reak havok and destory many in his path to glory! Let the broken bodies of OP and other prove that I am not to be messed with. I shall get what is rightfully mine and I will have no one stand in my way!
Xille
Protoform

Re: Re: IC or OOC you decide

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
OOC: Dude, worked shoots don't work in the WWE. I doubt that they'll work here either.

OOC: I love the term "worked shoot".

But anyway...

Seriously Strike, did you suddenly forget that you're a number one contender for the hardcore title?
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Re: Re: IC or OOC you decide

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Amarant Odinson

OOC: I don't watch the WWE so I don't particular know about the
"worked shoots" there. Besides everybody knows AWF > WWE.
:p
Originally posted by Xille
OOC: I love the term "worked shoot".

But anyway...

Seriously Strike, did you suddenly forget that you're a number one contender for the hardcore title?
Yeah, I remember that my guy is the #1 contender to Hardcore title but I also remember this:
I'm going to say this exactly once. What happens to the AWF depends on you guys. If we go a couple shows without any type of substantial response, I'm done with it. I'm not posturing or making threats, merely stating a simple fact. I have a lot going on in my life and I'm not going to spend massive amounts of free time on something that isn't getting a response. So get out and post, give us something to work with, get some new members or I'm just going to have to walk.

I'm just playing the angle that I'm given and while I know I have less than a snowball chance in hell of winning but, hey I'm trying
my best.
IF my character does win the match I guess that means he has to compete in 2 matches.

And that's really all I got to say about this in public and if anyone wants to talk to me about so-called "work shoot" or my character anymore then please PM me here.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Oh no I better watch out. The Angry Beaver is after me again!

Wait *Starts to flail around* I can't see anything. Oh thats right you must be this tall to actually get into the wrestling ring.

Look Amarant, you bested me once and got lucky. Don't press your luck again. Next time you might be the one needing the EMTs to match your blood type to save your sorry ass.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

IC:

D-Ex: "On Mayhem, it seems like we dont have a scheduled match Igz. Err...buddy?"

*D-Ex looks beside him to see Ignavus' couch empty. He scratches his head and looks around him.

D-Ex: "Thats odd...usually he stays here and sleeps here."

*D-Ex looks around some more without leaving his chair until he gives up and looks at the camera again.

D-Ex: "On mayhem, it seems like the slackaz dont have anything to fight for. But, thats it for now. I'm sure Reily has a plan to get these titles away from us. It also looks like baxter and JD failed to get these from us. So does that mean, reily's gettin a new team? No matter who they are, we still gonna win, cause we are like our gold..we are..."

*All of a sudden, the 80's rock band enter the room and starts to sing.

CAUSE YOU ARE GOLD!
ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOU SOUL!
YOU GOT THE POWER TO KNOW
YOUR INDESTRUCTI...

*D-Ex just looks at them blankly as they stop playing the music. Eventually the band leaves the room and D-Ex looks at the camera again.

D-Ex: "HOW IN THE BLUE HELL DID THEY COME BACK HERE?!"

OOC: The boss(CS) does have a point there...we do need to grab that opportunity by the BALLS(:glance: )..but thats what I think. Fine I'll shut up now :( *cries his way out of the thread and screaming "DADDY IGGGY!!!"*
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

IC:

We see Ignavus in a hallway. He's standing up, sort of, but his head is resting in a water fountain.

Apparently he fell asleep getting a drink.

That 80s rock band walk past him on their way out, and start whispering to each other, then surround the slacker and start to play.

CAUSE YOU ARE GOLD!
GLAD THAT YOU'RE BOUND TO RETURN!
THERE'S SOMETHING I COULD HAVE LEARNED
YOU'RE INDEST....

Igz is jolted awake, and hits his head on the top of the water fountain.

Igz: "Sunuvabiznogngotalwaysbeapiecevguacamolenastring!"

He rubs his head, and turns around. Half his face is damp from the fountain. It's a miracle he didn't drown.

The slacker stares at the rock band, and they stare back at him. They all sigh in unison, and walk away, heads slumped in defeat.

Igz: "I gotta find D-Ex... something about a new Mayhem... tag team coming back..."

He looks down the hall, the long, long hall.

Igz: "Ah... he'll get over here eventually."

Leaning against the wall, he falls asleep again.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Oh no I better watch out. The Angry Beaver is after me again!

Wait *Starts to flail around* I can't see anything. Oh thats right you must be this tall to actually get into the wrestling ring.

Look Amarant, you bested me once and got lucky. Don't press your luck again. Next time you might be the one needing the EMTs to match your blood type to save your sorry ass.

Actually if memory serves me correctly, I beat you 3 times and by the way you were just flailing around like that was exactly how you were when I made you tap. So why don't you pick on someone your own size Ravage and leave us wrestlers, the ones with real talent alone. ok?
WRESTLING: