[Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Voices

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Flamberge - Shuttle

His mind clouded by the pain, Bluestreak found himself whispering "No snipers. Just me and a sharpshooter" then he grimaced, hating himself for the moment of weakness, what had he just done?

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade nodded.

"Got an ID on the sharpshooter?"
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Flamberge - Shuttle

For a moment, Bluestreak remained silent, then the gunner replied, turning his head to look StarBlade in the face "I never caught his name"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

City Street

In full hunter/tracker mode, Carnivac walked through the city while doing his best not to be seen. When the Decepticon pretender spotted the house of his first target, he openned a commlink to Weirdwolf.

" Shall we go see if our first target descided to stay home today" Carnivac asked Weirdwolf.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade looked at Bluestreak, and shook her head.

"Right... Like I believe that. No 'Bot goes on a mission without knowing his teammates."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Tracer chuckled a bit to Starblade. "I'd say it sounds like he's still playing with us.." He looked briefly towards Scalpel. "What do you say we stop playing and finally get down to business, eh?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod stared at the statue for a moment, then shifted his gaze down to Spoilsport.

"Any ideas?"

Capital City

Spinister powered up his weapons systems as he drew near to Galen's compound.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf responded to Carnivac

"lets roll and rock"

Galen moved into the conference room to greet the Autobots.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

City Street

" There's no reason to cause a panic...yet" Carnivac said to Weirdwolf over the commlink " At the moment I think our best plan would be for me to shrink, enter the house, kill everyone in it and than...if nothing goes wrong...go on to the next target. We can always bring out our guns later. So what do you think?"
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

"good plan does soound to me, watch will I the street just in case will." Replied Weirdwolf
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

As silently as he could, Carnivac shrunk down in size and made his way over to the target's house. The Decepticon pretender took out the guards first, then easily openned and walked through the door.

Wandering through the house, Carnivac quickly killed any squishy he found. Carnivac mainly used his claws and aimed for the neck (and other vitual organs). He made sure his victims were dead before moving on. When he was done, Carnivac returned to where he left Weirdwolf as silently as he came.

" First target has been terminated" Carnivac said over the commlink " along with his mate and creations."
the other party."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tracks: -flying NOE, pulls up, rolling through a modfied Immelman, coming up behind Spinister- "As if my life wasn't difficult enough on this planet......" -charge indicators lit green on his weapons, locking onto Spinister's rear rotor- "All right, Spinister, that's far enough. Return to your ship, or face the consequences..... Although given that color scheme, I'm not sure the consequences could be that severe....."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outskirts, Capital City

Spinister quickly swung about as Tracks adressed him, so that his bow was pointed towards the Autobot. His momentum, however, still carried him in the direction that he had been travelling (which was, at the moment, backwards). His particle beam cannons adjusted to better target the flying car, and Singe rotated on his wing mount towards the enemy.

"There is only one consequence you need worry about, Autobot." A tone of regret seemed to enter into the Decepticon's voice, but only for a moment. "If you try to stop me, I'll be forced to turn this entire neighborhood into a radioactive wasteland."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake saw the Autobot sneak up on Spinster.

His turret and Tiptop locked onto the Autobot.

"Yeah, do anything and it will be regretable." He said trying to sound smart.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tracks: "And what exactly are you planning to do, anyway? I somehow doubt you and the Infragable Krunk down there are here to open an embassy. Otherwise, you'd be staking out property near the center of town."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"That is Quake. Krunk is a Nebulan, and a deceased one at that."

Spinister made an amused noise, but didn't take his weapons' focus off of Tracks.

"We are here to bring Galen to justice for his unprovoked attacks on my crew. By standing in our way, you only implicate yourself in his crimes."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tracks: "And were these unprovoked attacks done before or after your band of merry mental misfits made off with one of our guys?"
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Spoilsport looked at the statue a moment and said "Well, we should probably try to get a bit more light on it first so we can get a better look-see "

Scalpel looked disdainfully at Tracer
"What would you suggest? Immediate decapitation"? he said sarcastically
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"That would be *my* choice of action. Surely you can be more creative than that," Tracer said in a bored tone towards Scalpel.

"I hear acid tends to make for a good performance in interogations. The kind that burns and eats metal very..very...slowly...." Tracer said, letting the volume of his vocoder drop as he took a few slow, creeping steps towards Bluestreak.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Capital City

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Spinister lied smoothly. "And unfortunately, I don't have time for witty banter, Tracks. If you don't stand down and land in fifteen seconds, I'll be forced to let Quake here open fire on civilians."

Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod shrugged.

"That's as good a plan as any," he told Spoilsport. The cavalier cast a glance around the room. "Uh...any idea how we'd go about doing it?"