[Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Voices

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Inferno Club

Monzo nodded

"yes best to get it over with , get the package in place."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tracks: -moves forward slightly- "I'm right behind you!" -following Chromia out, keeping an optic on where Quake is hiding and looking for any sign of Spinister-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outskirts, Koraja

Spinister allowed an uncharacteristic growl to escape his vocorder as he replied to Tracks.

"I was trying to minimize loss of life, you effete moron! But if you'd rather do this the hard way..."

The Decepticon's particle beam cannons fired again, this time slamming into the foundation of the building. The entire structure began to creak threateningly. When he spoke again, he was undeniably addressing Chromia.

"There are fifty Nebulans still alive inside that building. They have, at best, ten minutes before the whole structure collapses. If you and your partner work together, you might be able to save them all."

As he spoke, he reversed course and headed away from the building.

"Of course, if you do that, then by the time you've rescued all of them my ship will be half-way to this ersatz 'temple' that your friends discovered. If you won't let Minister Galen be punished for his crimes, then I'm afraid that Hot Rod and Sureshot will have to join poor Bluestreak in my ship's prison cells."

He let that hang in the air for a moment, hoping the Autobot would begin to worry about how much his troops had extracted from Bluestreak...and at what cost.

"Unless, of course, you would care to revise your position..."

Thrusting away at full speed, he put in a comm call to Tracer.

"Prepare the Flamberge for immediate launch," he said. "Your information has proven...quite useful. Contact Wierdwolf, Carnivac, Hairsplitter, Heater and Monzo, and tell them to be prepared for immediate extraction; we'll pick them up on the way."

Then, adding for the benefit of his fellow Targetmaster, "Quake, come along. We have a temple to seize."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake got onto his com-link to Spinster.

"Yes sir!" He rolled roll speed following Spinster.

The Inferno Club.

Heater looked at everyone.

"Looks like we should suit up. Looks like stuff has hit the fan around here." He said standing up.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Understood," Tracer commed to Spinister, then deactivated it for the moment to send the preparation command to get the Flamberge ready to take off. That done, he activated the com again, sending signals to Wierdwolf, Carnivac, Hairsplitter, Heater and Monzo.

"Attention all Decepticons, we're preparing to move out. Transmit your coordinates for immediate extraction, for pickup en-route to our next objective."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tracks: -already moving to evacuate the Nebulans, activates commlink- "Hot Rod! Sureshot! This is Tracks! There are Decepticons coming! If there's anything you think might be valuable, get it out of the temple!"
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

"Slag it all!!!" Chromia cried.

She turned in her steps and headed back towards the building...

"Minister! we have to get those people out of there! Call whatever forces you have nearby...."

She tried not to think about Bluestreak in the clutches of the Decepticons.

She started to shore up the walls that started to buckle before her optics....
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The Inferno Club

Hairsplitter pressed a button on his watch, summoning his Targetmaster armour from subspace.

"That sounds like a plan," he told Heater. "Our official business is done, anyhow. And our unofficial business..." he glanced sidelong at Monzo, "looks like it's taken care of, too."

Then, tabbing his suit's comlink, he replied to Tracer.

"Hairsplitter here. Sending coordinates now. Monzo and Heater are with me."

Beneath the Temple

"Oh, blast!" Hot Rod shouted in response to Tracks' transmission.

"Sureshot, you got any idea how we'll be able to drag this statue out of the basement?"
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Temple

Sureshot looked wide eyed at the statue then replied to Hot Rod .

"Short of a space bridge, I have no Idea how we can move that thing "

Spoilsport looked closely at the statue

"You're right Recoil "He said "But who or what is it? "

Flamberge

Scalpel removed all the acid from where he had applied it to the autobot then attatched some makeshift plating to the wounds.

"Just incase we need easy access to the areas you understand "
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

City Street

" It wouldn't be very fair if I had all the fun on this hunt" Carnivac said to Weirdwolf. The Decepticon pretender grinned as he got into a good watching position.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Flamberge - Shuttle

"Don't deserve patching up" Bluestreak muttered, turning his head away from the Decepticon, looking the picture of miserable guilt.

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf snicked back his missile covers and launched a volley at the door of the building . The rockets took out the front door and the porch and part of the roof and some of the wall and all the windows in a 2 block radius.

He then desposed of the pitifully few survivors who stumbled out teeth and claws flashing.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »