[Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Voices

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod watched as Spoilsport started climbing the statue.

"Watch your step," he said.

The Autobot mulled over something for a moment, then added, "You know, if Sureshot came down here, I could transform to car mode, and he can point my headlights at the thing."

The Inferno Club

Hairsplitter glanced sidelong at Monzo.

"So is your guy in for the job, or what?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Monzo replied

"think my pet scientist is who we need ."

He turned

"Rocko call Stetchkin. We've got a little job for him."
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Main city

Chromia repsonded to Galen..

"Very simple, Minister. The Decepticons are coming to the city to try and capture you. I would suggest that you might want to take a little ride with me. I'm sure that Tracks and I can protect you, and that may also draw them away from the city as well...."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Galen replied

"but that would mean abandonng my people, running away."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake snarled but kept rolling. The binding light did nothing to his armour and would disapate soon enough.

"Autobot, you really are misguided. By opening fire on me in a city, it's obvious who really wants to murder life on this planet." Tiptop said speaking for Quake who he knew was not articulate enough to say this himself.

"Spinster, I hope you have broadcast this Autobot's first strike do we have permission to engage the hostile threat?" Tiptop asked "Or should I just have Quake kick up the speed and ignore the Autobot besides it's not like Tracks would want to mess up his paint job anyway." Tiptop snapped.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Streets:

Tracks: "Given the fact that I'm down here dealing with you two misanthropic morons under threat of your grinding the city under his treads, Tiptop, your words don't mean much." -watching the moving mound of inky blackness rolling towards him- "Now, Quake, I can see that Tiptop does your thinking for you, but is he doing the driving as well? All this gun does on this setting is disable visual sensors and viewports for a short period of time. Or is the big, bad Decepticon afraid of the dark?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Outskirts, Capital

(OOC: Apparently, the Nebulan capital is called 'Koraja'...who knew?)

Spinister replied, but his transmission was scrambled well enough to avoid betraying the stealthed Decepticon's position.

"Of course I have, Tiptop. The video file has already been sent to the Nebulan media."

That was most likely a lie, since the Targetmaster was already circling the compound and scanning it's structure for weaknesses.

The Inferno Club

"A good choice," Hairsplitter said (although he only vaguely recognised the name that Monzo had given).

"I believe our other business here is complete, so as soon as we've tied up this loose end we can head back to the ship."

He looked over at Heater. "Although if you're going to try your luck with one of those waitresses, you'd do better to take her to your hideout for the night." He chuckled. "I don't think Spinister or Tracer would like you bringing trollops onto the ship."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Temple

Spoilsport shrugged
"Couldn't hurt "Spoilsport said.

"Sureshot, If its all clear up there, we could use your help down here "Spoilsport radioed to his partner.

"Sure thing, be right there" came the reply

Shuttle

Looking Bluestreak in the optics, Scalpel poured a few drops of acid onto the back of the Autobots forearm
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Inferno Club

Heater laughed.

"Well we could use them as new target or head masters." He said with a chuckle.

Quake had enough of Tracks annoying banter.

"Spinster, this Autobot wants a fight I am going to give it to him." He growled and opened fire with his plasma cannon on the turret and Tiptop opened fire as well as the plasma blast blew away the black light.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Streets, Koraja:

Tracks: -dodges the shots, switching black beam gun to normal laser mode- "Is that the best you can do?" -transforms to vehicle mode, slams into gear- "If you want to kill me, you'll have to catch me!" -roars forward-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake laughed.

"Catch you! No but I can bring this whole city down on you!" The targetmaster crackled as he opened fire on some buildings ahead of Tracks.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Streets, Koraja:

Tracks: -slamming on the brakes, skidding into a 180 degree turn, stops before the rubble and facing Quake- "You do realize that you'll have to pay for that." -transforms to robot mode, aiming his laser pistol at the hardpoint connection for Tiptop and targeting his overhead laser cannons at Quake's turret ring, opens fire-
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Tracks intial barrage hit Quake's hardened armour not doing must yet it yet. Tiptop let out a yelp though.

"Watch it or the fools going to melt my armour!" He growled as Quake continued his advance.

"Pay for it, maybe after your comrades pick your corpse out of my treads." He snarled and returned fire.
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Flamberge - Shuttle

Bluestreak met Scalpel's gaze with a quiet rage, determined not to be weak again, then his face twisted in pain as the acid ate into his armour and he hissed one word to remind him not to give in to them "Praxus"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"Oh dear, that doesn't sound like the right answer either," Tracer said in a mock tone of concern to Bluestreak. He then chuckled, looking towards Scalpel. "More."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Temple

Aftermaking his way through the temple ( as if Hot Rod's trail were hard to follow ;) ) Sureshot finally reached the huge room where the others were located.

"What can I do for you guys? "

Shuttle

"Very well "Scalpel repied flatly as he poured the acid into Bluestreaks left elbow joint.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

StarBlade watched silently. She wasn't one for torture, but she knew it was almost always an effective way to get information out of someone.
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Main city

Chromia considered the Ministers words...

She agreed, but she knew that to protect the people here, she had few options..

"I understand how you feel Minister. But, I believe this will get unpleasant in a very short time, and I'd rather have that happen away from the city. I want to spare your people any further casualites."

She glanced up at the sky, waiting for the inevitable attack....

"Unless, you have any other ideas."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Beneath the Temple

Hot Rod gave Sureshot an aborted wave, then transformed to vehicle mode and turned on his headlights.

"For starters, boost my front end so my lights are aiming at the statue."

Outskirts, Koraja

Spinister made one last loop around the compound, making sure that he had taken a full scan of Galen's hideaway. Then (after aiming carefully to avoid collapsing the building) he powered up his particle beam cannons and took a strafing run at the building.

The blasts slammed obliquely into the roof. They would definately send a cascade of ceiling tiles and drywall falling on the building's occupants, but little else.

After ceasing fire, he opened a communications channel.

"Minister Galen, you are accused of crimes against the Decepticon Empire. Surrender yourself, or your compound will be destroyed. You have five minutes to comply."

The Inferno Club

Hairsplitter glanced sidelong at Monzo after Heater made his quip, then replied to the former drug dealer.

"Don't go giving the bosses any bright ideas..." he said half-jokingly.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Streets, Koraja:

Tracks: -narrowly avoiding the return fire, dives behind the rubble from the building that Quake hit, pops up, aiming and firing his laser pistol again at Tiptop's hardpoint connection, overhead laser cannons again locking onto and firing at Quake's turret ring- "Given how fast you can go, my corpse is the last thing they'll be picking out of your treads."