[Original RPG] Edge of the Abyss: Rising Tide (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
verytired

Post by verytired »

Slicer , having previously slipped in unoticed and very out of character, nodded along with Hatemongers commands. He didn't need to shoot anything anyway: he'd crush all the enemys with his exosuit, or better, his bare hands...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Mission Room B

Ratbat simply hissed at Hatemonger.

Scrapper shrugged.

"Either way would be quite dangerous, General. However, if we transferred the raw fuel into the tanker directly it would take much less time than if we refined it into Energon on the spot. Conversely, though, we would be able to steal far less energy if we carry the petrolium in it's natural state."

(OOC: Because, after all, it takes hundreds of barrels of oil to make a single energon cube. According to Fakaddi, anyway... :glance:

*has been watching his Season 3 DVDs again*)
Salnak Devious

Post by Salnak Devious »

The Predacons awoke with a start and all they heard was Cyrotek yell "School". Headstrong shook his head and said.

"Not again, wake me up in half an hour, and make me a sandwich please .... wait ... wait a minute."

The Predacons realised what was happening. Divebomb looked at his hands he had eagle claws for knuckles, his wings were more delicate yet deadly, his whole body had been upgraded. Headstrong took notice too, grabbing his sword and slashing it through the air. Rampage and Tantrum butted heads in robot modes and Razorclaw looked at his new team and body. He looked at his team mates and raised his fist.

"The Predacon's are re-born!!" And with that his men let out a cheer. He turned back to Cyrotek to see the him with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want us to blow up?"

Tempest put his safety harness on but look at the commander with a great deal of annoyance.

"I better be able to cut something squimish in half ..."
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

Echoshift did as he was told, but followed Scorponok out of the passenger compartment with his gaze before turning to Tempest and exchanging a silent "What d'you reckon his problem is?" look with the other Decepticon.
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Look Mikey I think he likes it!" Cryotek smiled as the Predacons awoke and seemed to be more than happy with their new found bodies.

"Let me get on the horn and see if there is anything to do."

Cryotek got onto his com-link.

"Lord Gigatron, the Predacons are back online and quite energetic about doing something. Would they be useful for Hatemonger's mission?" He decided to ask the high commander rather than just letting them run to join the battle. He watched several skimatics on a holo vid for each Predacon showing no system problems.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

The Sharkticons swam towards the Nemesis, seeing the Seacon gestalt, scanning the Decepticon base as they move to engage the gestalt.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Piranacon decided not to give the Sharkticons a chance to try to do anything to the Nemesis and opened fire using Nautilator firing torpedos and swinging his cold flame sword at a near by group of Sharkticons.
Salnak Devious

Post by Salnak Devious »

Tempest looked at Echoshift and shrugged. He looked around again and drew his pistol, activated his view light and aimed it straight the chair infront of him.

(OOC: ... This was a magic pistol ... yeah ... with +5 Dexterity.)
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shuttlebay

(OOC: Uh...there's a bulkhead between Tempest and Scorponok, actually...)

Scorponok engaged the small shuttle's engines, and the vessel thrusted forward out of the bay doors. Passing through the containment field that kept the air in and water out, she began to muscle her way though the Pacific. Instead of surfacing and heading to a target, she remained underwater as Scorponok turned the small craft to the south.

Throne Room

"They might," Gigatron replied to Cryotek.

"If the general doesn't have a combiner unit among his forces, he can take the Predacons. But if he's already recruited a gestault, they will have to stay onboard for the moment. It wouldn't do to send all of our troops out into the field at once, after all."
verytired

Post by verytired »

As the other decepticons miled to their posts, Slicer got busy headbutting in a wall to stay in shape.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Other then a nodded to Breakdown, Deadend gave no sigh that he cared what the mission was one way or the other. Both Stunticons followed Wingspan onto the shuttle.
---------

Nightracer answered Echoshift's unspoken question with a look that said ' we probably don't want to know', as she sat down.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Wingspan slid into the pilot seat

"here we go to power glory and destruction of autobots."

He revved the engines and shot the shuttle out of the hangar.

(ooc changing thread)
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

The Sharkticons were blown apart, one of them managing to send off a message before Pirrahnacon's attack destroyed them.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

If Piranacon was not in such a seek and destroy mode he probably would have said.

"Gee that was easy." With that the monster looked around before disengaging into the Seacons.

"Well that was easy!" Seawing yelled as the other Seacons cheered.

"Odd, I was just thinking that." Snaptrap laughed and started to swim then paused.

"Scorpnok has the shuttle left or are we in time for a trip?" he asked and reported to Gigatron. "Lord Gigatron the Sharkticons are now entering Davey Jones Locker." He smiled and waited for a reply.

Cryotek looked at the Predacons.

"Well I didn't expect to put you on such a hard mission right after you came back online but it looks like no other Gestalt teams are reporting for duty." Cryotek told the group.

"I'll wait a bit longer but if nobody replies to Hatemonger off to the briefing room we go." He smiled checking more skimatics and readings on a vid screen.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Scorponok's Shuttle

Scorponok tabbed the ship's communications link on.

"My ship has almost arrived at the target city, Snaptrap. You will have to proceed on your own power."

Throne Room

Gigatron recieved Snaptrap's transmission.

"Acknowledged," was his only reply; he was too busy mulling over the potential fallout of a Quintesson probe at Earth.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Snaptrap nodded to Scorpnok.

"Just leave us a few things to crush!" He laughed as the Seacons raced through the water.

Hatemonger had enough waiting for any more Decepticons that wanted to go on his mission.

"Predacons report to Briefing Room B for mission requirements. Cryotek come with them." Hatemonger said clicking off his com-link.

Cryotek nodded.

"I am on the way." Cryotek figured the Predacons could make it there on their own free will.
Salnak Devious

Post by Salnak Devious »

Razorclaw raised his head from his semi slumber and looked at his team. They all transformed and headed off to the briefing room. They all jumped on the walls and raced each other there.

Tempest put his head on his hand and looked around the shuttle and signed.

"Whats our ETA?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Scorponok's Shuttle

"Our ETA is now," Scorponok called back from the cockpit.

Moments later the shuttle jerked upwards, and the sound of it spashing up out of the water filled the cabin.

(OOC: We'll start the attack when we get the new set of threads started...hopefully tomorrow around this time. :) )
Warcry

Post by Warcry »