[Original RPG] Edge of the Abyss: Rising Tide (Nemesis)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Edge of the Abyss: Rising Tide (Nemesis)

Post by Warcry »

As Gigatron and his command staff move to take advantage of the supposed death of Optimus Prime, the technical staff works to restore the Nemesis to full funtionality. Meanwhile, the Decepticons begin planning for a mission to Nebulos in order to foil a suspicious Autobot expedition.

In the belly of the ship, a poltergiest irritates members of the Mayhem Attack Squad. Elsewhere, members of the faction adjust to their new (or in some cases, old) home.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce replied

"understood am proceeding there now."

He padded down the coridor enroute for Ratbat's office
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tempest looked at Echoshift then at the cape. He smiled.

"Becasue it makes me look more distingushed." He paused and pressed down on the shoulder lepels. The cape reformed around his body. "That and it has slightly great enviromental conditional properties."

He pressed his lepels again and the cape shifted back into its smooth silver sheeting.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: -dodging the flying debris, fireball forming in each hand, flings both fireballs at the ghost, the crackling, spitting balls of electricity screaming towards the apparition, both on a course to impact and explode in the center of the ghost-
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Windrazor allowed himself a smile, and a moment of humility.
"Thank you, Gigatron. I shall endeavour not to let the Decepticons down."

"Now, I believe that I have some settling in and familiarisation to do. I shall need access to personel files and troop rosters. And somewhere to read them. Finally, I shall need directions to the medbay. I took minor damage in the encounter."

(OOC: Still unsure about the Constructors - I'll post more with them later)
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Lower Levels

The fireballs detonated in the exact centre of the ghost, crackling lines running out to the edge of the projection.

"Gah!" The image stabilized itself. "That hurt."

The image launched itself towards Bugly.

"Now I have to hurt you!"

Bugly frowned, lightning arcing from his hands into the otherworldly apperition. The image flickered, but kept advancing until it struck him dead-on. Enveloped by the ghost, energy crackled over the blue-and-grey Decepticon's body.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Bugly fell to the ground, tendrils of smoke rising from melted patches on his armour.

The ghost moved away from him, turning to Bludgeon and Banzai-Tron.

"Which of you wants to be next?"

Hatemonger's Office

"The medical bay is three levels down. Have your wounds tended to first." Gigatron nodded to Windrazor, his confidence in the aerospace commander bouyed by the way that he put his duties ahead of his personal wellbeing. "Afterwards, Ratbat can see to assigning you an office and assigning the neccessary security clearences."

A cutting glare sent towards the fuel auditor told him that he would tolerate no obstruction in this matter. Then the Decepticon leader cast one final gaze over the assembled officers.

"Tend to your duties, my servants." He turned on his heel and headed out of the office, but stopped as he was standing in the doorway. "Whether Prime's death is real or merely an Autobot ruse, I expect you to take full advantage of it. Cooperation between your respective commands is required. Fail me at your own peril."

Before his underlings could reply, Gigatron strode out of the office. The door slid shut behind him.
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

"That and it has slightly great enviromental conditional properties."

Echoshift watched in silence while Tempest gave his demonstration. The grey Eurofighter had admittedly thought it rather silly for a transformer to be wearing a cape, not to mention it was a bit too fancy for his tastes-- not the sort of thing he'd go in for at all. But wisely kept his words to himself, lest he in some way offend the other Decepticon and find himself on the wrong end of that sword. And speaking of weapons causing injury...

Echoshift winced. His wing had chosen that precise moment to remind him what he'd been planning to do before getting distracted. He glanced at Thundercracker before turning back to Tempest.

"Nice seeing you again, Tempest. But I've gotta be off to Medbay to get this--" here he paused to indicate the damaged wing. "--fixed up. Coming, Thundercracker?"
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce stalked through the entrance of Ratbat's office and settled down .
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: -electricity crackling around his gauntlets, flings fireball after fireball at the ghost-
Rampage01
Protoform

Post by Rampage01 »

Mess Hall

"Yep, I got 'em." Hooligan replies to Wildrider, giving a quick thumbs up.

He then notices the carvings on the table in front of the Stunticon and studies them for a moment. "What are you making?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger watched as Gigatron left then saw an energy spike on his system read out for the Nemesis.

"What the..." Hatemonger said outloud.

"Attention Decepticons, I am looking for a small group of Decepticons to check an energy disturbance in the hull of the ship. Let me know your intentions and we will meet in 5 minutes." Hatemonger stood up.

"Pardon me, but there is something odd going on here." He said turning off all of the readouts and holovids on his desk and locking them with passwords he headed out of his office.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Unsure about what he could do to harm such a creature, Banzai-tron fired a shot from his plasma pistol at the apparition
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Hatemonger's Office

Ratbat watched silently as first Gigatron, then Hatemonger left the office. He glanced at the general's computer console, momentarily tempted to try and access his files while he was away. But he quickly dismissed the idea; it would be unseemly to do such a thing in front of the other commanding officers. And besides...he had killed off his cryptographer.

"I have business to attend to as well," he told the assembled officers as he strode out the door. A dozen strides put him at the door to his own office, which he entered.

Noting that Pounce had already arrived, the fuel auditor nodded briskly.

"You have something to report?"

Scorponok stalked out of Hatemonger's office, towards his own.

Medical Bay

Hook arrived and began gathering the componants he would need to rebuild Squeezeplay. Hearing Hatemonger's order, he scoffed. Such missions were for his lessers, after all.

If the problem turns out to be technical, he can call us in in due course.

Lower Levels

Bugly pushed himself up to his knees and glared at the ghostly figure that had hurt him.

That's going to cost it, he thought as he tried (and failed) to get to his feet, just as soon as I can stand up, that is.

He started to run a trickle of spark energy to his leg servos, trying to steady and strengthen them.

The ghost roared in rage as Bludgeon's fireballs impacted, but showed no sign of slowing. Banzai-Tron's plasma blast flew right through him, obviously hurting him but doing significantly more damage to the bulkhead behind him.

"Very well, shelled one. You just volunteered."

The ghost floated menacingly towards Bludgeon, obviously intending to do to him what it had done to Bugly.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Lower Levels:

Bludgeon: -draws katana, holding it in his right hand, brings left hand down, panel in his gauntlet opening up and the hilt of his energo-katana slides out, slides his hand around the grip and ignites the energo-katana, electricity crackling around his right hand and the katana, moves forward, both blades slashing in a strike that would normally disembowel and decapitate the target-
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce looked the Auditor up and down a new experience in itself as his previous form had been so small.

"I see you got your upgrade. I infiltrated the Squishy facility as requested and obtained the data files. What are my orders now."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tempest looked as Echoshift and Thundercracker left for the medbay. Tempest started to walk towards his quarters when he heard General Hatemonger made his message. He walked to the nearest comlink and opened a secure channel to the general.

"Tempest to Hatemonger, I am able to check it out." He signed off and opened the secruity panel. He entered the Nemesis's computer and found the energy disturbance.

Odd

Just then Tempest saw Hatemonger walk past. He strode faster to catch up to him.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger saw as Tempest walked up behind him.

"I am going to wait a few more minutes to see if anyone else is coming otherwise it's just us." He said and waited.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Mess Hall

" Pictures of scrapped Autobots" Wildrider said, then started to point them out " See, that one is being smelted, that one exploded, that one had his head ripped off and that one is being stepped on by a gestalt."
----------

Nightracer's room

Thinking about Hatemonger's message, Nightracer disciding that she didn't have anything better to do. So, Nightracer openned up a commlink to Hatemonger.

" Count me in" Nightracer said as she looked over her computer screen once more, then logged out and exited her room.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Following Bludgeons lead, Banzai-Tron struck at the Apparition with a move which would have severed the left leg of a nornal mech
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger waited for Nightracer to arrive before heading to the hull.