[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss, Part 4-A:..... And Everywhere Else

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

(oooo niceee, OOC it was an electrical transformer thus Pounces previous thought.)

Pounce watched with glee as the truck, with what would have been the mining camps new electrical transformer for it and most of the region, thundered towards the Dino and exploded taking the Dino with it.

He watched amazed as a clearly very angry Bot emerged

"Ahh slaggit what do they build those dinos out off grrrrr..... "

He growled as a shot slagged the end of one of his missile launchers melting the barrel but leaving the bayonet intact. He fired at the big dino's laser rifle hopinng his normal dead eye accuracy wouldnt fail him now.

He then turned and loped away fast .
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Shuttle

While the idea of new parts did hold his interest, Deadend didn't 'cheer up'. There was a chance they could still die on the mission and those parts wouldn't help them much if they were dead.

" I don't think his circuits could stand being any more cheerfull" Breakdown said.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Sierra Leone:

Slag: -groaning, shaking his head-

Stranglehold: -optics crossed, rhino horn slightly bent, woozily- "Think you can handle another one like that?"

Slag: -optics narrowing- "I can handle you.... it's you and your 4 clones that might give you an edge......"

Stranglehold: "I was thinking the same about you....."

-------

Grimlock: "What? Think you can take me, Skull-Face?"

Bludgeon: -snaps a kick to Grimlock's knee, followed up with a snap kick to Grimlock's head-

Grimlock: -staggers-

Bludgeon: -moves in close, left hand crackling, fires a fireball into Grimlock's chest-

Grimlock: -flies backwards, arcing as gracefully through the air as a tank thrown by Godzilla, energy coruscating around his body, crashes to the ground-

Bludgeon: -drops into a guard stance-

Grimlock: -sits up, red optic band glowering at the Mayhem's leader-

Bludgeon: "I do not think things that are fact."

New York/Quebec border:

Roadbuster: -steps out of cover- "You guys would've been shot down by now if we were Decepticons." -heads for the shuttle-

Abandoned Army Base, Outskirts of Denver:

Muzzle: "Good. I'm going to ride back with Nightbeat."

Siren: -looks at Nightbeat, sighs- "I guess so." -bends down, grabs Nightbeat-
Brave Maximus

Sierra Leone

Post by Brave Maximus »

The blast hit Sludge's rifle, reducing it to slag. The Dinobot attempted discard the weapon, but found that part of it was fused in his hand. With a quick rap from his other hand, the laser rifle shattered, being as weak as it was now - leaving the fused piece of slag in his hand, but his fist was free.

The Dinobot charged up the dune after Pounce, his energon blade at the ready.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce fired his remaining missile launcher at Sludge but only got off 2 shots before it jammed.

Slaggit sands got in the firing mechanism damn desert warfare

He transformed and rose into the air in order to achieve a better tactical position.
Brave Maximus

Sierra Leone

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sludge slashed through one of the missiles, his chest discolouring at the explosion, and let the other one deflect off of his shoulder armour. He could hear it explode in the distance.

"Stupid Con, Dinobots fly too!"

Sludge activated his flight mechanisim and lept into the air. He was neither graceful, nor eligant - a war machine tearing through the sky, and aimed a sword strike at Pounces head.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce looked startled He parried with one of his rifles bayonet gleaming in the sun.

"Yeah but Cons fly better."
Brave Maximus

Sierra Leone - In the skies

Post by Brave Maximus »

"Cons die better too!"

Sludge kicked out, in an awkward - but effective way, at Pounce's mid-section, while bringing his sword around to a defensive position.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce was hit in the midsection underestimating his opponents agility.

Pride comes before a fall must concentrate

He used the momentum of the kick to lift him higher and did a somersault coming up behind Sludge and lunging with both bayonets."

"the bigger they are the harder they fall."
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sludge took the attack to his "Wings", leaving gouges in his armour. He spun around in mid-air and slashed at Pounces mid-section, following with a left hook (as the momentum carried him).
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce winced as the sword gouged a chunk from his mid section.

Seeing the follow up left hook he swiftly moved his bayonet jabbing it at the oncoming fist.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

The bayonet sliced deeply between Sludges finger joints, and while it broke the shards of slagged rifle grip free so he could open his hand, the hand was only held together with a small upper piece of armour plating.

Sludge growled with furious anger and raised his sword up. He brought the blade down and was either going to slice Pounces arm off, or break the bayonet if Sludge had his way. And he would certianly prefer the former......

(OOC: Very creative, did not see that move coming :D)
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce parried desperately as the sword blade come down. He blocked it with his weapon but the sword sliced through it leaving him with a club and gouging a couple of inches into his arm, oil leaking from the wound and coating his arm.

In desperation he jabbed with the remaining straight into the middle of his chest.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

(OOC: I'm assuming that you're striking with the remaining bayonet and not the club ;) )

Sludge felt the blade slide a few inches into thick Dinobot armour plating. While he could feel mechfluid starting to ooze out of the wound, he ignored both of his wounds (there was still a bayonet blade in his fist) and smiled at the Decepticon:

"Fool! Pain is friend, allow Sludge to intro.... introdu... Show you to it!"

Sludge sent his head forward into a head-but against Pounce.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce flew backward onto the ground tumbling backward a few times before coming to a halt.

Battered and now very angry

"Grrrrrrr I come out hear and I get flambed by some worthless squishie , whose vehicle explodes and showers me with shrapnel now your using me for a pin cushion. I am not a happy Decepticon"

He needed something with more range both against the sword attacks and the headbutting . He subspaced his useless club for now and cast around.

He quickly spotted something and wrenched a length of pole from one of the fallen guard towers.

He took to the air holding it quarter staff style and charged Sludge .
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Sludge pivoted in the air, just barely using his sword to deflect the thrust, his blade running down the length of the pole as Pounce pushed it - sparks flying everywhere.

He flew backwards, trying to get a good space between the staff and himself.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

The impact of the sword pushed Pounce down low.

He swooped down palming something and lunged at Sludge

He threw the handful of sand , aiming at Sludges optics and aimed a flurry of blows at was obviously an injured hand seeing how Sudge was favouring the other one.

Wingspan turned to the 2 Stunticons

"either of you 2 want to take a turn flying this crate?"
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

The dirt temporarilly obscured Sludges vision. Before he had a chance to react, his left hand was being pummelled and pain was surging through his system (as each shot wreched or drove the half bayonet into Sludge's hand).

The Dinobot was fully on the defensive, his vision only partially clearing.....

(OOC: your PM box is full, had to send you an email.)
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Pounce backed off and wrapped a dressing he collected from subspace round his arm stopping the flow of oil.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Sierra Leone

Snarl raised his sword up over his head, then vaulted forwards towards Banzai-Tron. As he entered sword range, he swung his blade diagonally down at the Actionmaster's nearer shoulder.

"Grrrrrrah!"

Bugly didn't bother to dodge; lightning arced from his bow, detonating the missiles at a (nearly) safe range. He flew through the explosion, bits of debris pinging against his armour as tongues of flame licked at him. Ignoring the charring on his hull, he ramped his thrust up to full and tried to put more distance between himself and the Dinobot.

"That's the best that the vaunted Dinobots can hand out, is it?" He scoffed. "Pathetic."

Abandoned Army Base, Outside of Denver

Finished downloading the data, Rev transformed and recombined with Getaway.

The Powermaster grabbed his side of Nightbeat, then heaved upwards.

Quebec/New York Border

Whirl headed for the shuttle, eyeing the ricketty vessel suspiciously.

"That doesn't look like the safest ride I've ever had..." he said to noone in particular.