[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 4: Rising from the Ashes continued (Autobase)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Fort Max

Huffer drove into Fort Max and transformed. "Computer," he said, "Where is Quickmix?"

"Quickmix is in his lab." the computer responded.

"Ah, good.' Huffer said to himself as he strode down a corridor towards the lab.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fort Max. Command Center.

Pipes responded to Groundshaker. "Gee, fearless leader, oh righteous one. Do you suppose we could be told where to patrol before you tell us to 'get going'?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Back in his lab Quickmix heated the gold nuggets in a pipette adding a bluish liquid to it as he did so.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Fort Max Delivery Bay

John hopped out from the semi cab and folded his arms as he watched the transformers moving around. He looked at Ratchet, who seemed to now be in charge.

"Now what?"

Mirage pulled in and the bay doors closed behind him. He transformed slowly and hobbled painfully to stand out of the way against a wall.

==========

Prowl drove in and radioed a frequency to Max to open the security doors as they passed.

Starting into multitasking mode, he locked a radio signal. "Red Alert, what is the status of the recovery group?

On his external radio he replied to Silencer as they neared the security control room.

"I did, yes. We used a lot of our supplies in this last effort to repel the Decepticons. We're almost at critical levels. And if we are able to secure the chemical bases that we require for production of further supplies, Landfill may be asked to transport the chemicals here himself within a few days rather than endanger any humans. I have a list that will need to be fulfilled, and this is part of the task that I have for you when we arrive at control."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Groundshaker sighed. "Do I really have to hold your hand, Pipes? You should know by now where exactly to patrol. So go do it already."

Looking at Rosdos, he said, "Go with the others to the patrol route."

Big Daddy gave the supply containers a quick glance. "They look all right to me.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Corridors, Fort Max

Hot Rod gave a friendly wave to Chromia, then started to wander in the general direction of the launch pad.

Outside Fort Max

Red Alert flipped his comlink on.

"We've reached the secure loading bay, Prowl, and..." the security officer trailed off, not sure where Prowl was or who he was with, "and the matter should be well in hand shortly."

He glanced towards the semi truck, then added, "We might want to call in the senior staff to discuss these developments and brief them on how we're handling the situation."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tracks: -finishes recharging, heads for launch pad-
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

----------Fortmax command center----------
"That's Rosdos his shuttle crashed near the Ark but look like he took care of it."Warpath answer Cliffjumper.

Rosdos nodded for receiving order.
----------Airfield----------
Hoist arrived at the airfield.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Makeshift medbay

Ratchet took Prime off the flat bed of the truck and moved the Autobot leader to the work table he had set up then started to remove the destroyed parts.

Shuttle Bay

Sureshot and Spoilsport walked into the bay and awaited the arrival of the rest of the crew.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Brawn moved backwards and sat on a rock looking up at Grapple.

"So, what are we doin' this for? I got better things to do then support a hole all day." Brawn slammed a closed fist onto the side of the rock cracking it in half.

~~

Sideswipe sat silently letting Brainstorm do what was needed.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Silencer replied to Prowl

"sure thing mate and I'm sure Landfill will be happy to help too
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Fort Max: Launch Bay:

Pincer walked into the Launch Bay and waved a hello at Surehot and Spoilsport. He went over his list in head to make sure he didn't forget anything and proceeded to wait for Dai Atlas and the others.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Launch Pad, Fort Max

Chromia entered the launch bay and looked to see who had already arrived......
Scout

Post by Scout »

Failing sytems brought Hound's consciousness back online in an attempt to keep him functioning. Distortion and blurred vision from the heat and melted processor unit parts couldn't hide the horror that the scout saw being taken away. He stretched a hand slowly forward with the pain of failure showing on his melted facial features. Little was left of the friend and leader that he had been so devoted to, and the fear and pain of the loss registered clearly in a forced whisper.
"Op...timus."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Launch Pad, Fort Max

(OOC: And it is the launch pad, folks, not shuttlebay. The shuttlebay's still undergoing repairs...Dai wouldn't be able to launch from there. Well, not without ripping his wings off, anyway... ;) )

Hot Rod walked out onto the pad, a mostly-consumed energon cube in his hand. He waved towards the other assembled Autobots, then leaned up against the wall and waited for Dai Atlas to arrive.

Recoil arrived shortly thereafter.

Makeshift Medbay, Fort Max

Red Alert followed Ratchet into the bay and watched as the medic started the his unpleasant work. His attention, however, was caught by a hoarse, choked whisper coming from behind him. He spun, photon rifle in hand, and drew a bead on the source of the noise...which turned out to be Hound. At the sight of the pain and sorrow on the scout's face, he slowly lowered his rifle.

He walked a bit closer to the wounded Autobot and whispered back, "Don't worry about him. He'll be alright..."

I hope...

"...and you have to conserve your energy."

He turned to glance down at Spike.

"We need another medic," he said. "Could you head over to Medbay?"
Scout

Post by Scout »

Spike shot a wave in response. "Will do- back in a flash Red Alert."

He began running as fast as his muscles could take him. He knew Ratchet had had to take Optimus to a secured repair area, but the security director had sent him for a general medic. Spike knew that no explaination would be necessary beyond the fact that an autobot was injured.

Not far. Got to hurry.

-------------
-------------
Red Alert. He would know. He will protect Optimus.
Slowly Hound accepted the instruction, with his own concerns giving way to trust for the security officer's word. His hand relaxed, and his optics slowly dimmed to a locked stasis mode somewhere between consciousness and unconsciousness.
----------------
----------------
"Agreed. I will inform Ironhide and Magnus within the quarter Earth hour, Red. There may be a need for an officer's meeting afterwards."

Prowl paused as he entered security and sent out a rendevous signal to Smokescreen before continuing to speak with Red Alert.

"As a side note, Blitzwing is a minimal threat risk. He is confirmed to be standing guard, likely due to feeling insecure."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Launching Pad:

Tracks: -transforms to vehicle mode, letting the sun gleam and glint off of his immaculate bodywork-
Brave Maximus

Fortress Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Dai Atlas watched as the troops left, then double checked his own supply list. Energon wouldn't be an issue in flight, as he did have solar collectors. What he did need to activate was a converter for regular energon.

He nodded to Speeder who transformed and headed out the doors before him. Dai Atlas slowly walked out, hoping Bluestreak would follow.

After a few moments, Dai Atlas arrived on the landing pad and nodded to the troops:

"Lets get this show on the road." he said, the joke almost lost with his gruff voice....

He transformed into shuttle mode and backed into the catapult. Once secured, he opened his cargo bay doors for the troops to enter.

Speeder walked over to the doors and waited, a mischevious grin on his face.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Launching pad:

Tracks: -sighs, transforms back to robot mode, walks into the cargo hold, takes a seat- "Is there an inflight movie?"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Sureshot and Spoilsport walk into Dai Atlas's Cargo hold and sit down near Tracks

" As long as it isn't Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore " Spoilsport Quiped
Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Chromia followed the others on board.

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads..."

She stopped in mid stride, a look of horror on her face, and slapped herself on the side of her head.

"Okay, thats it. I'm staying away from that Wreck-Gar..."

She continued up behind the others.........