AWF Warzone: 03/27/2005. Celtic Park, Glasgow, Scotland.

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Ah, and Summers makes his first mistake, see I know that Sixswitch is gonna head out at ArchiveMania the winner over HBK, just like I know for damn sure that I'm gonna walk out the winner over you.

You're right about me frothing at the mouth, I'm rabid, I'm a crazed animal just waiting to get out, rip you limb from limb and leave so little left even the circling buzzards won't bother picking your bones.

I can't taste it, can't you Erik? Taste the blood, the sweat, the tears. I can taste the victory and the sweet beer that will follow. The biggest mistake you've made your entire career through is underestimating me, you're too sure of yourself, that's your downfall. Come Archivemania this Sunday, I will be the last man standing.

Time's up Erik, time's up
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by -Predaking-
What is it with you and nicknames? I guess that's what you do on your spare times..thinking another way to call yourself. Well guess what.. I am a 2 time world champion and I ain't afraid of nobody, least of all from a guy who's all bark and no bite. So bring it, you and your countless nicknames to the ring and we'll see who's eating crow at the end of the match.

If you spell god backwards.. then you'll know what I think of you. Biatch. :eyebrow:

2 time just proves anything you can do I can do better. See I am 3 TIME AWF CHAMPION! And atleast 5 years younger than you while doing it. When your career ends mine will be in it's prime.

Now you are right about dog being god backwards, and you are right about me being a dog, but you are wrong about no bite. See when I am like a dog, I'm like a pitbull. Once I bite down on something it has no chance of escape until it's fresh meat. Now you've given me reason to bite down and LOOK OUT AND SHOUT! it is only a matter of time until you're fresh meat.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

It's amusing to hear how you admitted to being a dog. But if you are indeed one it's more likely a poodle than pit bull. And guess what.. I'll be the one who's gonna neuter you this Sunday at Archivemania. So ramble on about jesus and what not.. your followers will lose faith in you after I am done with you!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by -Predaking-
It's amusing to hear how you admitted to being a dog. But if you are indeed one it's more likely a poodle than pit bull. And guess what.. I'll be the one who's gonna neuter you this Sunday at Archivemania. So ramble on about jesus and what not.. your followers will lose faith in you after I am done with you!

You beating me is a sign of the AWF Apocalypse King, and me being the savior of the millions and millions of AWF fans will not let that happen.
How ever I will bring the end of days to something Kinggly. I will brind an end to your days of nay-saying and dis-belief that I am your Personal Jesus. The retribution to your heinously screwing me out of the AWF title twice will be very simple and very wrath of god like.

It's too late for you to accept forgiveness from your Personal Jesus. He has forsaken you, there is only one solution left and that is for faith to touch you! And when, not if, it occurs, you will be left with only one choice. To tap out.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Is that a little snake I hear hissing away, making all that noise? If I didn't know better, I would think that I have started to get to the great big rattlesnake. Oh wait...I have gotten to him. See Stoney, I don't my friend Sean to walk to the ring with me as I can kick your low class ass all by my lonesome. Hell, even though it's a street fight, if you are so worried about my sledge...then I'll just have to not bring it down to the ring with me.

See Warpy...I want you at your best. That way, when I end your career...there will be no excuse. When you're looking up at the lights from the flat of your back, the one thought you will carry with you is that Erik Summers just beat your ass...and ended your career. Just a few more days Warpy and every doubt and fear you keep in the drunken skull of yours will all come to pass. See you real soon...
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

You want me at my physical peak? You really sure you want that Erik? Remember the last time it really went down between us? Hell in a Cell, Lord of the Mat, 2002 in your own damn home town?

I whupped your sorry ass all over that Cell, busted you up, took you out. Took the glory from you in front of your own family. Shook ya up that didn't it?

And lest we forget our little DN history, thinkin you got StoneCold in the bag, newest DN member, nuh-uh! You can't trust a damn Rattlesnake Erik, you want this to be the crowning glory of your career?

We're one-for-one Erik, this is the decider. Come ArchiveMania 2005 I'm gonna fight, battle, bring the war to ya and walk out the winner, come Archivemania, I'll remind the world exactly why I'm the TOUGHEST SOB in the AWF today.

ArchiveMania Erik, showcase of the immortals, you and me, unsanctioned street fight.

Better say your prayers, cos you're facing one pissed off demon.
Galvatron91

threw together our greatest hits M, enjoy

Post by Galvatron91 »

Oh, this is absolutely priceless. It isn't enough that you strut around spouting off your little catchphases, but now you have to distort the truth? Please...and you're the one with integrity out of the two of us? In case you have forgotten, yeah...you beat me in my hometown...and it took you two stunners, one of the them off a ladder to put me down. We are all tied up 1-1, but you see where in the past, there has always been a scrap of humanity inside me...that little voice that kept me from going for the kill and putting you out of all of our misery, that voice has long since been silenced. See, my new girl Atticus and my buddy Sean really helped me to see things more clearly. All that heart and soul I gave to the fans and what did I get? Nothing. See M, you're in the worst possible position...yet, you don't even realize it. You're that guy out there on the battlefront and you realize that you're all alone...I'm in the guy in the tower...the one with the high powered rifle and the scope sighted in...and the final shot isn't going to come from behind Warp...it's going to come with you and I, face to face. I want to watch as you realize that you'll never wrestle again. I want to see the look in your eyes as you realize that you've lost everything in front of your countrymen. I want to be there to hear your heart break...that is if I leave it still beating inside your chest. I'm going to take everything from you this Sunday Warp...and I'm going to do it with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.