AWF Redemption is here! 6 Mar 05

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Ignavus

"So, hey! The Slackaz retained again. Wadda victory, eh?

"The Slackaz are still an undefeated team!"

[/B]

You think you are undefeated? Auros and I just whooped your ASS! Cause I really do remember Murder Inc. winning the match. Now because you were out classed and out wrestled, you had to cheat. That makes twice I whooped your ass with wrestling. TWICE! And if it wasn't for blatant weapon shots by DuMb-EX, you would have lost the belts too. You were defeated, and you should not be holding those belts. But when next time come around, you will not be leaving with them.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Ignavus
I suppose Wild One, and maybe Auros if he's so moved, will start to complain about a cheap win or dirty tactics. Irony, I suppose. It matters not though.
Told ya so.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: "Haha...you damn right, Igz. And who in the blue hell gave green boy wild one 100+ IQ points in his IQ test to give him the right to call me Dumb? Easy there big fella, all you just did is made yourself look bad..ha...typical rookie mistake. Lesson learned boy. Dont cross with the slackaz again."

*D-Ex grabs the can of beer and smashes it open over his head. He chugs it down before tossing it behind him.

D-Ex: "Next time, we wont go easy on you."
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

Locker Room :

Judge Death and Baxter are sitting on a bench in the locker room.
The girth of the big man causes JD's side of the bench to be about 2 feet up in the air.

Winning our match has
Made me happy, but I still
Hunger for revenge.

Murder Inc.'s actions
Still need to be addressed right
After we get dinner.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Camera pans to a shot of Scarecrow, sitting on a bench with his head in his hands

Keith Kincaid walks up to the dejected Scarecrow and foolishly sticks a mic in front of him

Keith Kincaid: Scarecrow, what went wrong out there tonight?

Scarecrow : What went wrong? what makes you think something went wrong?

Keith Kincaid : Well, after such a promising start to your career with the AWF you have a chance at becoming the Hardcore Champion in your home country and you blow it big time.

Scarecrow : Oh really? OF COURSE I KNOW THAT YOU IDIOT!

Taking a moment to collect himself Scarecrow takes the mic out of Kincaid's hand

Scarecrow : What went wrong? who knows. Stagefright? Choked? who knows. All I know is that I will never ever be squashed like that again.

Scarecrow stands and turns to leave, then looks at the microphone in his hands then back at Kincaid.

Scarecrow : Oh, and as for that fool Christopher Back well......

Scarecrow smashes the mic against a locker and tosses the shattered mess back to Kincaid and walks off.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

I must say Amarant....you were more tenacious than I expected you to be. You had that look, you were hungry for the title....but in the end, you ended up like so many others. You were on your back looking at the lights when you heard the 1,2,3. And another night has ended, and I am still on top of the entire AWF.

Now as for you Viewfind, you won the big fatal fourway tonight, I hope you feel good about that, because come the time of Archivemania, you won't be feeling good. See this match has been a long time coming, ever since I kicked your ass out of the GPA and took over. You talk about how you are from the streets and that you are a big thug....well son, by the end of Archivemania, I will prove that a thug, is nothing compared to the excellence that I am.
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Back in the locker room, we see Lisa Lovless with a cameramen in tow, searching for someone. At first glance, she seems to find no one. A harder look aorund and she finds who she was looking for. Sitting on bench, with his trademark towel over his head, is a humbled Amarant Odinson.

LL: Amarant, it seemed that you almost had the match won. What happened?

AO: Lisa, Tonight was supposed to be my night. I was hungry for that belt and T.C. saw it. I could see the fear in his eyes and I heard the screams of pain and agony as I had him in the House of Pain. But none of that matters. At the end of the night, he still beat me.

LL: What are you going to do now?

AO: I'm going to do the same thing I've always done. I'll just get right back up, I'll continue to run through the entire AWF, I will make every single superstar here tap out. T.C., you may have beaten me, but you didn't break me. The day will come when you and I will face each other for that World Title, so you just keep that belt warm for me. Because no matter what happens, no matter how many "enterainers" I have to go through, no matter how many obsticles Reilly puts in my way, I will one day become AWF World Champion and on that fateful day that's when Reilly, T.C. and the rest of the world will finally realize that no one will ever .....PROVE ME WRONG.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
D-Ex: "Haha...you damn right, Igz. And who in the blue hell gave green boy wild one 100+ IQ points in his IQ test to give him the right to call me Dumb? Easy there big fella, all you just did is made yourself look bad..ha...typical rookie mistake. Lesson learned boy. Dont cross with the slackaz again."

Listen up, you Teddy Long look a like. Going easy, still won't matter. When I am done, you won't be able to wrestle. I bloodied the both of you. Next time, we'll throttle you within an inch of your lives. You see, the slacker stated he could be me with sheer wrestling. I whipped his ass twice on that front. Then you be come preoccupied with that skirt, Atticus. Both of you. If it wasn't for your prepared illegal object, OUR WIN would come with the titles. We beat you, but JBL'ed to the titles just a little longer. If you aren't too P*ssy, I say we take you on in your own turf. HARDCORE match style! When it is said and done, we beat you once. I beat Igz twice. We already proved we can beat your ASS!
The Wild One
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: Dude, I think you better check my profile on the profile thread a couple of times with that teddy long speech. Just a heads up, ok Wild One. :eyebrow:

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by The Wild One
you Teddy Long look a like
OOC: 1. very uncool
2. Lookin like Teddy would be an honor. The man epitomizes suave.

IC:

Holy hell almighty. People like you make a Slacker's life hard. And a Slacker leads his life to avoid hard things. Hard = Bad! Bad! Bad!

Not hard 'cause I'm scared of you - I'm not, not hard 'cause you're so tough- you aren't really, but hard 'cause I just gotta keep on dealing with you.

I don't like redoing things, it's just too much work. We met, and we still have the titles in the end. Don't make me redo this, you aren't worth it, and the fans wouldn't care.

'Sides - the mania is comin up and the Slackaz might actually have to start "preparing" for that. And that sounds like quite a bit of effort.

And you've distratcted me from something important. Atts, I'm sorry you felt you had to walk away from us. The Slacka life isn't one for everyone; you have to have patience. You're still my friend, no matter what you do - so good luck goin off on your own. You're of a growingly rare variety around here - the smart kind- and I know you'll go far.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: I hope its ok to use you in my smack talk, Igz. If not then you can just PM me, ok partner :D
IC:

*We see the serial slackaz sitting on a table. We see Ignavus looking at his pen while D-Ex looks at his folder that contains various application forms. The camera zooms out to see the table covered in a blue cloth and with a sign saying "Slackaz Idol" on it.

D-Ex: "Hey Igz, you think we can get a new manager with this thing?"
Igz: "......."
D-Ex: "Igz? HEY!" *smacks Igz over the head.
Igz: "WHO?! WHA?!...oh *looks at D-Ex* Yeah, I think so."

*Someone enters the room and stands infront of D-Ex and Igz. D-Ex opens a can of beer and takes a sip. He smiles as he puts it on the table.

D-Ex: "Alright! Contestant no. 1. What is your name?"
Chuck: "Hello D-Extreme...Hello Ignavus! I am Chuck. Chuck Stevenson!"
D-Ex: "......"
Chuck: "You know, that guy who was associated with the ACW?"
D-Ex: "The suit who wore that stupid cloak and hood? I thought you were broke. So then, Chuck, what would you bring to the table for me and Igz?"
Chuck: "I can help you guys promote your team? I have ideas for Serial Slackaz merchendise, baby! Hell..i can book you on a TV apperance now!"
D-Ex: "CONNAN O BRIEN?!"
Chuck: ".....uhm....how about Jenny Jones?"
Igz: "I'd hit it..."
D-Ex: ":eyebrow: ..................hit what?"
Chuck and Igz: "....ya know."
D-Ex: "....I...cant quite follow on this. Whatever then. Ok Igz, you ask now."
Igz: "Our manager was hot as hell but didnt like the slackaz way of life. Are you willing to help us 2 lazy wrestlers out?"
Chuck: "OF COURSE! If I can work with that....er...Deathscream guy, why not?"
Igz: "And can you fit in this outfit?"

*Igz pulls out a two piece bathing suit.

Chuck: "Uhm...I dont think I can wear that. C'mon now! I have been humiliated enough after getting broke"
D-Ex: "HOW did you loose your money anyways?"
Chuck: ".........I invested in the XFL"
D-Ex: "Wait, wasnt it closed since 2001?"
Chuck: "NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS!"
D-Ex: "Ok then...we will call you....if we want you as our new manager ok? Next?"

*Chuck shows his way out while sobbing and muttering "damn you XFL!". In comes a person who seems to be a bit old and wearing a trenchcoat.

D-Ex: "And you sir? What is your name?"
Joel: "*in low monotone voice* My name is Joel...*big smile*
D-Ex: "Joel?"
Joel: "Why...yes! *big smile*"
D-Ex: "So, this says your happily married. You sure this job wont make you miss your wife?"
Joel: "What wife? *big smile*"
D-Ex: "But, it says here your married."
Joel: "Why..of course I am *big smile* Here is my wedding photo.*

(OOC note: If you have very low tolerance of weird marrages...do NOT...and I repeat...DO NOT view this URL)
Photo of Joel's marrage

D-Ex: "Ok...."
Igz: "He's very good. Lets take him dude"
D-Ex: "*whispers* You got to be kidding me! Look at this photo!"
Igz: "Yeah, so?"
D-Ex: "Y'know! It...its just not right!"
Igz: "Oh ok...*looks at Joel* Ok Mr. Joel, we will call you when we have the time ok?"

*Joel heads for the door. But before he leaves the room he gives another big smile and then closes the door. The logo of the Archivemania 4 is shown on the screen as a voice over is heard

VO: "Archivemania 4! No need for any talent search! Go here to see the best of the best!"

*We go back to our tag team champs as we see D-Extreme gulp down the can of beer before speaking to Igz.

D-Ex: "Know what Igz? I wonder how Simon does it."
Igz: "*yawn*....me too D....me too"

*The footage fades as the AWF logo is shown.

Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

OOC - of course you can. Unless you turn him into a pretty little princess... and read "unless you" as "please do"
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

OOC: The X finally gets a week break and what happens? He gets some sort of head cold crap thing hate my nose and throat can't seem to think strait cough.

I hope the following makes sense.

IC:
Ghostal...

You're a son of bitch.

Now, hard as I may try, I can't knock your actions too much... I might have done the same thing were the situation reversed. You see, for those that don't get it, now I have to sit here... I have to sit and think... about all of these stunts you've pulled... all the frustration I'm going through... all the anger... the hatred... for another month.

Well played, Ghostal. Well played.

Leave him to become more distracted, more unsure. Leave him time to become weary, to let his guard down. You saw that I was too ready for you at Redemption... so you left. You've forced me to endure more of the uncertainty... more of the looks from other wrestlers... the ones who believe you.

I... value hard work. I wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't value hard work. You did not carry me. You did NOT carry me. Damn it, Redemption was supposed to be my time to prove that. Now I have to wait a month?

No. Hell no. I'm not waiting a month to get my hands on you, Vinny G. I don't care that I have to wait 30 days for it to officially happen. Your life is going to be an unofficial hell for the next fortnight and a half. You've gone and pissed the X off. Now, for the next two million, five hundred and ninety-two thousand seconds, you're going to see why... you shouldn't have denied... the power of X.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

OOC: Whoa! Good show guys.

I didn't have the Internet for a few days thats why i didn't post or anything.

Soon as i can think of something i'll post it.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
OOC: Dude, I think you better check my profile on the profile thread a couple of times with that teddy long speech. Just a heads up, ok Wild One. :eyebrow:

OOC: It was a jab at your avatar. Sorry if it didn't seem that way.

Igz, it seems as if everything I do is uncool to you. I am not surprised.
The Wild One
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by The Wild One
OOC: It was a jab at your avatar. Sorry if it didn't seem that way.

Igz, it seems as if everything I do is uncool to you. I am not surprised.

OOC- Two things: He has no avatar. He is a wrestler on camera. Not a kid on a key board. That is what makes this an RPG. Remember that.

Don't listen to Igz. He still makes the same type of newbie errors now and again.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

:cool:
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

OOC: Ripper show guys, sorry I havn't had the chance to do an IC Promo yet, I'll do one soon. Been flat out getting back at school, and living/looking after my uncles house for the last week and a bit. Anyway, good show.
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

OOC: A good show. Certianly not the worst the AWF ever produced but not the best either. Other than the Divebomb winning the IC title; I can't say I wasn't surprised by the most of the outcomes.
Overall I give AWF Redemption 2005 a 3.5 out of 5

IC: "Another day another check."

*Back quietly walks out of arena and gets in his BMW and drives off in to the night.*
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

*The cameras come on as we see Divebomb standing backstage outside of his locker room with Lisa*

LL: "Hello there. I am backstage with the new AWF IC Champion, Divebomb. Hello Divebomb."

DB: "(smirks) Well, hello Lisa."

LL: "So congratulations on winning the IC Title tonight."

DB: "Thank you."

LL: "So what does it feel like to be the new IC champ?"

DB: "Well Lisa, it feels great. I finally have some gold back around my waist after all this time."

LL: "Did you think going into this match that you would walk away with the belt?"

DB: "There was never any doubt. I know that the Game is one of, if not the greatest, AWF star there has ever been. But I have failed against him twice in the past few months and wasn't about to crawl back to the locker room with another loss on my record. Sure the match wasn't exactly normal, but it sure was fun."

LL: "Speaking of the past few months, tonight we saw your former stable leader win his shot at the world title for AM4. What do you think about that?"

DB: "(Divebomb puts his hand to his jaw and thinks about that statement for a moment then continues) Well Lisa. We all know how things went down with the fall of the GPA. So all I have to say is, TC, at AM 4. Your title is going to be around the waist of the true GPA leader."

LL: "Hmm. Well champ, I guess my last question would be, whos going to be next. Who do you want to face to defend your title?"

DB: "You know Lisa, tonights a night for celebration, not business. So how about you join me and my friends and go for a beer, or whatever it is you drink."

LL: "Oh well I might just have to take you up on that, when I get off work."

DB: "Well you know where to find us. I hope to see you later. (Divebomb opens the locker room door) Come on P?, its time to hit the road. We got some celebrating to do. Bye Lisa."

(Lisa lets out a little smile as P? and a group of women walk out of the locker room and head towards the parking lot.)

LL: "Well that looks like thats all from our new IC Champ. So back to you."
Feed them to the Sharkticons!