[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 4: A Tale of Two Houses (Neobase/Debris)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch transformed into tiger mode and sprang down from the room, his legs' powerful servos making easy work of the drop. Transforming back into robot mode, he strode back into the base.

"OK, let's do it," he concurred as Springer outlined the next move. He sat down in one of the chairs in the command centre, and glanced at the big screen mounted on one wall.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Bottom storage and lab level, Debris II

Roadbuster: -submerged up to his lower torso in brakish, slimy water, optic band narrowed, glaring down at the mangled, serpentine techno-organic thing half floating in the water before him, rips in his torso armor, shoulder pauldrons, right arm bracer torn completely off, part of it still visible clenched in the creature's mouth, hands and lower arms covered in lubricants and other substances, activates commlink- "Yeah, Springer, the base is clear. And, we've got an indoor swimming pool. The pool toy left something to be desired, though......"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Debris II

"Certainly sounds like you're still alive, boss." Whirl's voice took on a jocular tone. "Too bad. I was really looking forward to that promotion..."

The Wrecker strode out of the ad-hoc medical bay, heading for the command centre.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Debris II

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"It's like I keep tellin' ya Whirl, reach for the stars and one day you too could be a maintainence bot!"

Springer started tapping into the EDC security channels, trying to find a loophole, or something to monitor their communications and figure out what the latest news on Earth, Metroplex and the Decepticons was.

"Keep your eyes peeled Sixswitch, I've a feeling anything could go down..."
Brave Maximus

I'm Back........ again......

Post by Brave Maximus »

Ark - Medbay

Skyfall watched as Astra began to repair Aero Blade, and let himself hover to the ground. He then watched with a little dispare as the parts of Sixwing were brought into medbay. Knowing that there wasn't much he could do, but let the medic work as fast as he could, Skyfall started walking to the back of the room and the CR chambers:

"Jazz, You should probably take some time in one as well. I have an idea for our next mission, and I need you at 100%."

Before Skyfall could take another step, his comm buzzed:

"This is Skyfall, go ahead Greatshot."

Before the large autobot six-changer could reply, the voice of Sentinal boomed through the Ark:

"Human and Decepticon presence at Ark main entrance. Hostile actions being taken. Moving to Red Alert."

With a rueful look, Skyfall switched comm channels:

"Dropshot What the heck is going on?" OOC: Amarant, this has to do with Nick and Browning at our front door....

With Astra still busy on Aero Blade, Starlight, Nemesis and Ark began the rough repair work on the six Micro Masters and the combiner jet that was sitting in medbay.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Debris II

Whirl entered the command room, glancing at the console Springer was working at and sparing a friendly nod for Sixswitch.

"That's not exactly the best motivational speech I've ever heard, boss."

The gangly blue Wrecker sat at an unclaimed station and started to familiarize himself with the base's systems.
Reflector

Ark: Medbay

Post by Reflector »

Jazz saluted Skyfall casually and headed off toward the CR chambers.

"Gotcha, chief. I'll be out in a jiff."

After prepping a chamber in his characteristic smooth style, Jazz stepped in and let the machine work its magic.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

NAME THE EPISODE !!!

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"what would you prefer Whirl? One of Prime's patented 'We can do it' speeches?"

Springer joked at Whirl, all the time scanning for any signs of trouble.
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Ark's Main Entrance

Following Sentinel's message, Greatshot pulled out his blaster rifles and spun toward the entrance. Powering up his weapons, he called, "Who goes there?"
Brave Maximus

OOC: Sorry Fort Max - Looks like Iga has moved on....

Post by Brave Maximus »

"Subject no longer present, stepping down to Yellow alert - Shields Up, Plasma Cannons on Stand-by."

The voice of Sentinal boomed over the Ark's internal comm system.

In the Medbay, Skyfall stood beside one of the CR chambers and opened his Comm:

"Greatshot, this is Skyfall - Seems Sentinal is having a bad day. You called - What do you need?"
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

OOC: Okay, random...whatever.

IC:

Greatshot lowered his rifles and opened the comm link.

"Jazz asked me to head on over to Autobase and lend a hand. Before I left, though, I just wanted to thank you for your generous hospitality."
Metal Phoenix
Protoform

Post by Metal Phoenix »

Neobase Entrance/Somewhere in the Neobase

Backstreet had finally made it to the and he was looking for who ever was in command and he had just transformed in to robot mode.
He then entered the Neobase and started looking for other transformers, but he easily found himself lost. He kept on passing the entrance apparently he was walking around in circles the whole time.
"Can anyone here me?!! I'm lost..I can't find my way around this place!! If anyone can hear me, please help me!!" Backstreet yelled.
((I hope this is good enough IC post))
I have been reborn..and this time things
shall be different..
Brave Maximus

Ark - Medbay

Post by Brave Maximus »

Skyfall slumped wierly:

"Be careful Greatshot. Don't stay too long - I'm not going to be in this CR Chamber for very long - and we need to plan the Neo's next mission. So do what Jazz needs you to get done and then get back ASAP."

With that, Skyfall activated the CR chamber and set a 25 minute time limit - to open it up wiether it was repaired or not. He climbed in and sat down on the bench. The door closed and he was put into stasis.

A few seconds after the door closed, Starlight floated by and reset the CR chamber to 'Full recovery' and walked away with a smile on her inhuman face.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Debris II

"Well, you do kinda get used to the things, don't you?" He glanced at Springer, the gleam in his optic indicating his amusement. "Not that they ever did much good, mind you. 'Wreck and Rule' is all the motivating I need..."

Whirl's large, cumbersome claws worked the computer controls with surprising ease, calling up items from the system's database.

"You know, it's a good thing we picked this place for our base," Whirl said. "If we'd taken over someplace that didn't belong to Scorponok, the controls would be too small for my claws..."
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Greatshot heard the new Autobot's yell and walked over to him.

"Don't know how I missed you. Name's Greatshot."
Metal Phoenix
Protoform

Post by Metal Phoenix »

"My names Backstreet, I've just arrived on Earth.
It sure is beauttiful in some areas.
How do I know your not a decepticon? For all I know this could be some sort of trap!!"
shall be different..
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

"Calm down." Greatshot patted the Autobot insignia on his chest panel and said, "I'm one of the good guys. In fact, I'm on my way over to Autobase as we speak."
Metal Phoenix
Protoform

Post by Metal Phoenix »

Do mind if I follow you there? I was headed there my self and then I got lost.
shall be different..
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Debris

Sixswitch grinned at Whirl's comment, and sat down heavily on a chair. Swivelling around, he pushed a few buttons, to ensure that things were working. Once he found out they were, he quickly logged into his terminal.

"OK, let's see what's cookin'," he said with a grin.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Ark-Main Entrance

Greatshot smiled and said, "No problem. I don't suppose you can fly...?"