[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss Part 4: Depths of Deception (Carbombya)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Reflector

The Edge of the Abyss Part 4: Depths of Deception (Carbombya)

Post by Reflector »

While the primary Decepticon force lashed out against the Autobot City, a scant crew remained with Metrotitan and Trypticon in Carbombya. Leozak and his men have toppled Abdul Fakkadi's government in the country and installed a subordinate democratic regime, presenting themselves as human-friendly to the populace.

With Scorponok's return, the Decepticons hurt in the battle are having their wounds tended in its medbay. Gigatron has ordered the Decepticons to gather their belongings and prepare for relocation to the Nemesis. Technical units have been ordered to install on Metrotitan the parts stolen from Metroplex during the battle to ready the city for transport.

Wheels, the ground-based portion of Duocon Flywheels, has fallen into Autobot custody during the battle. His partner Fly, as well as Windrazor and several other Decepticons, embark on a mission to Autobase to rescue him. Having received a peculiar distress signal from the desert of Australia, a team led by Scorponok has been dispatched to investigate...
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Quake arrived at the shuttle bay a bit faster than he really probably should have. But then again soon he would get to hopefully blow something to slag so he waited for Scorpnok and the rest of the team Tiptop and Heater leaned on the wall waiting as well.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

After picking up Dragstrip from the CR chamber room, the Stunticons started heading towards Scorponok's exit.
----------

Nightracer entered the shuttle bay, and scanned the area before finding another wall to lean against. As she waited, Nightracer started mentally looking for what would be the best place to shoot Quake and his squishies from.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Phantom Starscream
Protoform

Post by Phantom Starscream »

Somewhere Near Scorponok's exit.

Barricade and Roller Force came towards The Stunticons "What's up?" Barricade asked.

Med-Bay

Ground Hog looked around. Most of the fellow were gone. He thought that he'd be heading out too. Seeing if his comlink would work again he tried to radio Barricade.
Signature by Fortmax
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

The Stunticons stopped and looked down. Dragstrip's look said ' oh look the small inferiors are talking to us', while Breakdown's clearly said ' quit looking at me or I'll step on you', Deadend looked calm and answered Barricade by saying " Nothing worth mentioning."

Wildrider grinned and said "The sky!"

Motormaster glared down at the two Micromasters and said " What the slag do you want."
the other party."
Phantom Starscream
Protoform

Post by Phantom Starscream »

"Barricade clearly saw the looks in their high faces. "Well-" The Micromaster started but was cut off.
"Ground Hog reporting in."
"Call back later."
"Ok."

Now,Where was he? Oh,yes. Just then,Motorhead came over.
"Hello sir."
"Can I" say one word without being interupted?"
"No." Roller Force chucled.
"Can it, Small One." Oh,great. He was acting as big as the others again.
Signature by Fortmax
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Less then pleased that the Micromaster hadn't gotten to to the point already, Motormaster crossed his arms and said to Barricade " I'm waitin'."

The glare Motormaster gave to the other two Micromaster promised pain if they interupted Barricade again with anything that wasn't important. The other Stunticons caught the look Motormaster was giving the Micromasters, and were mostly glad it wasn't dirrected at them for once.
the other party."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Deck, Scorponok

Spinister nodded.

"Indeed."

Shuttlebay, Scorponok

Scorponok strode into his shuttlebay, amused by the curious stares he had attracted all the way there. He expected all sorts of bizarre rumours were now spreading, but couldn't care less. Now that his moment of vulnerability was past, the troops were welcome to amuse themselves with guesses and stories.

He favoured Nightracer with an amused glance, seeing the way she was sizing Quake up as a target.

Not even at ease among her own kind...I like this one.

The city commander stood in the doorway, arms crossed, expecting the troops to make some sort of cunfused remarks; he'd entertain himself for the moment, until Weirdwolf arrived.

(OOC: For those of you who are wondering, Scorponok's new form resembles his comic incarnation. There's one small difference, though; instead of having a battlestation for his third mode, this Scorpy turns into the head of the bigger Scorponok city. He is identical to comic Scorponok in robot and scorpion modes, though.)
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Nightracer shifted her glaze to look over at the 'Con who came into the shuttle bay, noting that he seemed amused by her 'waiting activities'. Nightracer didn't care what the other Decepticons thought about her, but the new arrival gave her another target to come up with ways to take him out. After sizing Scorponok up, Nightracer realized who he was and came to the conclution that he would be harder to take out then Quake would be.
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf transformed into wolf mode and bounded off bidding farewell to Carnivac :

"Swindle's quarters we will explore yes , after from mission back I come. Until we meet again teammate".

He arrived in the shuttle bay and looked around

There was that braggart Quake and Nightracer interesting , definitely the greater threat.

Then he spotted Scorponok

Ahh our City Commander has decided to have something more mobile developed , interesting

Weirdwolf moved to stand by the Wall near Nightracer so as to be near the greatest threat .

Our Commander's reflexes will be slow in his new form , so Nightracer is the one to take out first

Weirdwolf reported in :

" ready and waiting for duty am I."

Monzo popped open the hatch to his cockpit and jumped down down to the ground. He strolled over to talk to Heater

"whats ya been up to , didja have a good battle ?"

Weirdwolf's eyes tracked the Nebulan across the room one day i will find a way to reverse the process then my friend your days will be numbered."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" Good hunting..." Carnivac said as Weirdwolf left.
----------

Even as the Headmaster walked in to the shuttle bay, Nightracer was sizing him up and she could tell he was doing the same to her. Besides his shoulder missiles, Nightracer figure Weirdwolf was mostly close combat. Nightracer knew she figured right when Weirdwolf came to stand near her. Now the question was could he kill her before she killed him.
the other party."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Heater smiled.

"Quite, don't know if I got any kills but put quite a few holes into Kup and Ironhide." He smiled replying to Mozno.

Hatemonger nodded and went back to watching the radar.

Quake could tell he was the burnt of some joke with Nightracer and didn't really care. She could just as easily be in front of his guns as any Autobot he thought to himself.
Reflector

Metrotitan: Brig

Post by Reflector »

The monstrous guards stepped aside naturally, each delivering a firm salute, and the one nearest the control panel activated the door. A heavy clank of the unlocking preceded the long and slow whir of the motors pulling the doors apart. An ominous, hulking silhouette filled the doorway before the lights inside the brig picked up: Gigatron glared in.

His steps were slow, heavy, and thunderous. His optics scanned each cell thoroughly and contemptuously, though most were empty. One, however, was not. Gigatron stopped before it, planting his feet firmly into the floor and placing his hands onto his hips.

"Still not talking, Soundwave? Don't think you can hide from me in there..."
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

The skies over Australia

Greatshot swept in low to the ground, closing fast on the source of the distress signal. Finally arriving, he transformed and landed.

"Okay," he said, looking around. "Where are you?"
Drathal
Protoform

Post by Drathal »

Atlas transformed out of the sand and pointed his blaster out, and fired a warning shot past the newcoming transformed. "Autobot or Decepticon?" He demanded as the hatches on his shoulders popped up to reveal the deadly missile payload.
"Allow me to present myself... Air Commander Starscream of the Decepticon Battle Fleet!"- Best line in Beast Wars
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Greatshot quickly whipped his blaster rifles out of subspace (just in case).

"Autobot."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Shuttlebay, Scorponok

"On board. You'll be briefed enroute." Scorponok waved towards one of his assault shuttles, then boarded and took the helm. He waited for his team to follow.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Moving away from the wall, Nightracer took one last look around, before she entered the shuttle. Upon entering, Nightracer found a seat and sat down.
the other party."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Monzo having rejoined him Weirdwolf padded into the shuttle and settled down on a seat 2 rows behind Nightracer
Drathal
Protoform

Post by Drathal »

"Autobot," Atlas repeated and his boosters filled over his shoulders, pointing at his foe. The boosters were derived from his cannons, and where still loaded with his artillery shells.

"I am Atlas Omega, and I will crush you, and your filthy weak kind," With that, his cannons opened fire, the found booming as the heavy shells fired, following with the two sets of 5 pack missiles, the wave of spiraling explosives flying up before shoot down at their target.

As this happened he started to open fire with his rifle.

(The mssiles and Artillery shells are the strongest weapons on his body, that is why there are such a limited number of them)
"Allow me to present myself... Air Commander Starscream of the Decepticon Battle Fleet!"- Best line in Beast Wars