23 Feb 05 MAYHEM!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

At last my chance has finally come. Tonight was just the beginning. Cloudstrifer can spout off all of the excuses he needs but remember this, if it wasn't for Tapedeck, you were about to tap. I could hear you screams, I saw the pain and agony on your face. As Blaster saved you from a fate worse than death, I saw you crawl out of the ring and lick your wounds. And as I pinned that "entertainer", that Pissant Among the Peons, the Cardinal of Crap. When I pinned that blasted Tapedeck, where were you CloudStrifer? Where were the gods that you hold so dear?
They were nowhere and you were already hobbling back to the lockeroom with your tail between your legs. And that the Tapedeck and the Mental Paitent have been disposed of, I can now focus and what really matters.

T.C., Mr. P.P.V, Reilly's golden boy. It doesn't matter to me what they call you because after Redemption the only thing that they'll be calling you is Former World Champion. This Sunday, I will finally realize my dream, the thing that I have sacificed everything for, the only thing that has ever truly matter to me since I dreamed about being in the square circle.

At Redemption, I will become the AWF World Heavyweight Champion. I will go down to that ring, I'll wait for you and then I will give you the beating of a lifetime. I will show you why I am PERFECTION. Why I am the Best Damn Technical Wrestler in this business and at the end of the day I will hold that belt in my hands, I will raise it high for the world to see and then they will know what I have always known. They will finally realize what Tapedeck and Cloudy the Retard found out tonight and Reilly will never be able to dispute the fact that no one...and I MEAN NO ONE...WILL EVER..... PROVE ME WRONG.

So at Redemption T.C., you bring your best. You come down to my ring and show me everything that you got. Because you will need to use every ounce of your being to defeat me. Use all of your connections with Reilly if you have to. But I have sacirficed too much for too long to be denied any longer. At remember this, if you do actually pin me, if you manage to lucky against me, I'll still keep coming. No matter what you do to me, I'll still get back up and I will never give up. It make no differnce to me what other hoops Reilly has me jump through because when it's all said and done. T.C, you may beat me but YOU WILL NEVER BREAK ME.

See you Sunday, champ.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
Keith Kincaid is seen running up to Blaster who is signing autographs for his fans or 'worshippers' at ringside after the show. He is wearing the new Y3B on a cross shirt showing Blaster being crucified on a cross of gold with spotlights around it and a grin on his face.

KK: Y3B! Can we get a word with you Blaster!

Y3B: Fans aren't allowed on this side of the barrier. Hit the bricks, Junior.

KK: I'm not a fan I...

Y3B: Hey look, you brought me a microphone. And hey, a camera! Well atleast you're good for something.

Blaster palms KK's face and shoves him into the barrier and turns to the camera.

Y3B: You know, I have a chance for the #1 contendership and I have it in the bag and who shows up? Christina, our resident whiner in a cage match, or a casket match or a barbwire match or what ever gimmick he demanded to lose in this week.

Blaster shakes his head

Y3B: It makes me feel gross. So very gross. I lost a match because of my former stalker. You know what it feels like? Having to deal with this fool? It's like being in grade school and we have to draw straws to see who has too play with the retarded kid, and I drew the short straw. So now I have to waste my spot on redemption; which should be winning the title away from that monkey, Thundercracker. I have to waste it to teach this useless, ugly talentless, assclown who he should be praying to everynight.

Y3B: You have until redemption Cyberstrike. Then you touch faith, and believe me. It won't be pretty, not that anything that involves you is.

IC: "Y3B, Blaster, The God Among Idoits, or whatever the **** you call youself this day of the week because I'm gonna be perfect honest with you.

You might be younger than me.
You might stronger than me.
Hell you might be even be a little better than me.
But remember the keyword is MIGHT!
But besides the fact that you'll never be richer than me, you will never be smarter than me and you will never EVER be as ruthless as I am.

You see I work for my money as much as I have, I actually work and earn my money. Whereas guys like you, Lock, and that piece
of **** TC stub your toe who sit on your asses and collcet your paychecks while guys me, AO, D-Extreme, and Igz bust our asses day in and day out and when you do losers do decide to grace us with your pressence it's always at our expence well I for one am
quite sick of bowing down, kissing your ass, and saying "thank you for banishing me to mid card hell" well I'll be damned if I'll let you hold another one down one reguardless of his tatics one who actually deserves a shot at the gold. So stopping you from
becoming the number one contender to AWF World Championship
was my plan all long and now I have to fight you again.
Yeah I know that I'm going into this match an underdog, but you know what assclown?
I perfer an underdog to an overhyped, egomanical, piece of ****
like you and TC. Yeah you've beaten me here many times and maybe you will beat me at the PPV and maybe you won't. The one thing I do know is this: win, lose, or draw you will know that
you've been in a fight and I do have a plan to beat you.

So if getting my ass kicked or kicking your ass keeps you out of the main event at Archivemania 4 it will be well worth it.

And oh my by the way Y3Bitch Cyberstrike is dead.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

See this is what I love about you Christina. Even when you are being perfectly honest you're imperfect. You do this for the guys who have to 'earn' their spots and money. Yet you sit there bragging about how rich you are? Are you retarded...... don't answer that. We know you are.

See do you have any idea how this works, monkey? Have you ever watched the beginning of the AWF? I have what I have and get what I got because I am a child prodigy. I am not even 18 and I've touched more gold than you can ever hope to. This isn't because it was handed to me! It's because I work at it. I get better and I make all Y3B worshippers swoon. I make them willingly love me, their Personal Jesus. This isn't because I get stuff handed to me but because I go into the ring and do what only the god among men can do!

Summers can't bring the charisma I bring. TC can't bring the skill I bring. Ghostal can't bring the greatness I bring. These are some of the best. These are men the fans love to love or love to hate. They all bring a form of greatness and I am still better. What do you bring that even compares to these guys? What have you done to earn what these guys have, let alone what I have?

We aren't better because we get things handed to us Christy got Back. We are better because we earned these things. We gave the fans something to adore. You haven't, you've LOOK OUT AND SHOUT! Given the fans a bore!

I don't need to be in the main event to draw greatness. I draw greatness at the bottom of the card or the top. I could open shows in dark matches and the fans would be electrified all night long? I am the King of the World. I am the Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah, this is why I am you Personal Jesus. Because it doesn't matter where you put me you will still reach out and touch faith.

Now come Redemption, Christy, you better hope someone has Willow on hand because I'm gonna bury this name too.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: seeing the other thread and the upper two posts from this ine, I think amarant has a point here. This feud is brewin up good and their match is gonna be this sunday.

IC:

We go to the AWF Studios with JFA and JHA on standby.

JFA: "Welcome to the preivew show of AWF Redemption!"
JHA: "Yeah folks, tonight we are going to show you some pre-PPV interviews from every competitor in match of the card. Infact, if that aint enough, we will show you guys the build up of each match. If that aint even enough, we go behind the curtains, hell...we go out of the wrestling arena and follow our AWF wrestlers to see their preperation for the PPV."
JFA: "Aint that gonna harm their privacy J?"
JHA: "....like the 'one night in chyna' hurt my intergrity? I guess so! So folks, we have footage of our AWF Tag team champs outside their apartment"

We see D-Extreme knocking on the front door of someone's apartment. He looks at his wrist watch and sighs before drinking the can of beer he had on his left hand. He finishes the beer and tosses it behind him. Behind him lies a dozen of beer cans as D-Ex burps. D-Ex, clearly drunk, knocks on the door, only louder.

D-Ex: "Hey....hey!!! OPEN UP!!!"

D-Extreme continues the barrage of knocks on the apartment door until he notices someone behind him. He slowly turns around and sees Igz. Ignavus gives a hearty yawn before he scratches his butt.

D-Ex: "Whu-zzat?! IGZ?"
Igz: "mmm........yup."
D-Ex: "Y-meansshhh....y'aint inside?"
Igz: ".....yup"

D-Extreme lets out a laugh before he slaps the back of his tag team partner.

D-Ex: "HAHAHAHA! Man, and I thought you didnt leave when I told ya I just had to get a boxfull of beer for my weekly supply. So man, when did you leave the room?"
Igz: "......I had to take a piss."
D-Ex: "The door is locked, sssshhoooo...*burp*...got the keys?"
Igz: "What keys?"
D-Ex: "Awww....ssshhhhhiiiii-"

D-Extreme backs away , but before he does anything else, we see Keith Kincard storm in the scene.

KK: "We are here outside the apartment of the AWF Tag Team Champs, the Serial Slackaz. Guys, got any words for your opponents tomorrow at Redemption?"

Igz: "Hmmm....nope...we already said what he had to say Keith."
D-Ex: "Well....*hic*...I d- *burp*...I d-*burp*....I DO...there we *burp*...damn! Anywaysshhh....mudersh inc...we gonna murdalize ya on Sunday! We gonna kick your asses till their black and blue and sore that you cant sit comfortably without an inflated donut! Hehehe.....now stand aside Keith, stand aside Igz...I'm gonna bust this door down!"

With that said, D-Ex charges at the door and rams it. It doesnt budge so he slowly gets himself up and does it again. The same result and D-Ex gets up yet again.

D-Ex: "Ok..now I'm pissed!"

D-Ex growls before he charges and rams the door with his head. It has the same effect on the door, but this time its the different case for D-Extreme. D-Ex staggers back and slowly goes down the floor outcold. Igz and Keith just stare blankly at one half of the AWF tag champs before they look at the door.

KK: "That door..is it locked?"
Igz: "....dunno."

Igz slowly turns the knob and it opens.

Igz: "Guess not..."

The scene fades as we see a drunk D-Extreme slowly being dragged in the room by Igz and Keith Kincard.

JHA: "I hope D-Ex gets himself together before the match."
JFA: "...no comment."
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

OOC: Quality show. Things are building well. X/V3, dating back to last June, is shaping up to be the stuff of legend.

IC: I will give you one thing, X. I didn't think you'd have the stones to stand up to me like a man and call me out. Wait...you were standing, right? Just kidding, just kidding. You took that step, kid, and I admire that. It's always admirable when a man who's ready for the destruction of his own career has the stones to stand up and ask the Career Killer, Vin Ghostal, to finish the job. You've had a cute little run here in the AWF, X, really you have. But you've been around long enough now to know that these things, the kind of thing you and I have, don't always have happy endings. Yours is something of a fairy tale, X. No one believed you could come this far. No one believed you'd go down in the record books as one of the longest reigning champions in tag team wrestling...not just one of the longest here, one of the longest ANYWHERE in professional wrestling. Hold onto that accomplishment, because I can guarantee you one thing: by the time our match at Redemption is through, when you're staring up at those bright, impossibly white lights and the medics strap you onto that gurney, you'll know for sure that your career has been killed....by V.3......Vin Ghostal. And if you think you can avoid that feeling....man...

THAT'S JUST CRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZYYYYYYY!!!!!!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Strifer, believe me when I say this: I don't know what cloud you're on now, but you certainly won't be on cloud 9 after Redemption. Your little TV title is going to find a new hime with the Merseyside Marauder. Believe your own hype. It won't save you.

Say your prayers, b*tchboy....
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."