Mayhem heads Down Under! 7 Feb 05!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Grimlock
OR! OR! WAIT FOR IT! How about The Lock just kicks your ass one on one you pussy. Stop trying to make up for what you lack by getting your loser friends into this. The Lock told you, you wanna try tearing apart the AWF, start with The Lock. Knobber.

Ya know, I wouldn't mind going first. That is if you don't mind. He has really irked me. First he insults me, then he wants me to join. I really dispise having my intellegence insulted. Especially from him.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by Grimlock
OR! OR! WAIT FOR IT! How about The Lock just kicks your ass one on one you pussy. Stop trying to make up for what you lack by getting your loser friends into this. The Lock told you, you wanna try tearing apart the AWF, start with The Lock. Knobber.

Christopher Back comes out to the ring and answers the Lock's
challenge.
CB: "I don't think you get it Lock, TC, Y3B, Eric, and Reily,
I can destroy the AWF with one phone call!
But why should I? My investment in the AWF is about to pay off and make me a ton of money.
As far as your so call challenge Lock.
Do you really want to challenge the King of the Street Fight match,
a former 6-time Wolrd Champion elsewhere and one-half of the first Triple Crown Tag Team Champions?"

The fans chant "STREET FIGHT! STREET FIGHT!
JFA: "The fans say they want these two in a street fight!"
JHA: "The fans don't make matches!"

CB: "Well my answer is: Nah."

JFA: Nah? What kind of answer is that?!"
JHA: "It means no jackass!"

With that Christopher Back walks back to locker room area with an evil grin on his face while the fans are booing him.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

But... but... but..... owwwwww

Cybie... sometimes I don't even know what you're saying.. when you're saying it. I beat Blaster.. yeah, it kicked ass. I'm awesome, I know. Feel free to radiate in my glory, stew in my collective juices of awesomeness; but don't be hatin. D-Ex said it - you ain't worth my time. Or my effort. Really, you aren't worth anyone's.

And it seems Lock pissed off D-Ex with his stunts at EoS. And I saw what he and his cronies did to Judge Death and Baxter at the same show. I don't really like JD's buisness, myself, too much punishing not enough napping, but he does have an indomitable sense of style. And Baxter's ok with me, anyone who characterizes one of the seven deadly sins is cool with me. Sloth favors Gluttony. They deserved a fair competition, and you all attacked them needlessly. When people start gettin uppity, and doin stuff for no reason at all... well that violates the philosophy of the slacker.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

I exxpresss gratitude to you, Ignoramuss, ffor your wordss...thhough I daressay thhat, when thhe collectivve headss off thhesse 'Murder Incorporated' imbecciless are crushhed like priccelesss Ming vassess in my grassp, thhey will heed quite clearly thhat phhyssical asssault, evven a mere attempt at ssuch a thhing, iss a vvery ssevvere crime; one thhat evven ssomebody withh a sslothhfful sstreak to match your own would be bound to punishh.

Now, I might havve cceassed my earlier wayss off ssensselesssly sslaughtering anyone and evveryone who wass ffoolishh enoughh to be sstood withhin a halff-kilometre radiuss off my being, but I am mosst ccertainly not inacctivve. Thhe phhyssical markss thhat Lock'ss ssecretariess - or underlingss, or hookerss, whatevver you like to call yoursselff - will ffade in due time, but my memoriess will remain ass freshh ass newly-drawn blood, until sso comess thhe time where I believve thhat you - all thhree off you - havve ssufffered a ssuffficciently ssevvere ssentencce...

Thhe ssentencce iss...deathh? No, no. I will not permit you to take thhe eassy exxit. You will ssufffer...sso vvery, vvery ssoon.
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
Christopher Back comes out to the ring and answers the Lock's
challenge.
CB: "I don't think you get it Lock, TC, Y3B, Eric, and Reily,
I can destroy the AWF with one phone call!
But why should I? My investment in the AWF is about to pay off and make me a ton of money.
As far as your so call challenge Lock.
Do you really want to challenge the King of the Street Fight match,
a former 6-time Wolrd Champion elsewhere and one-half of the first Triple Crown Tag Team Champions?"

The fans chant "STREET FIGHT! STREET FIGHT!
JFA: "The fans say they want these two in a street fight!"
JHA: "The fans don't make matches!"

CB: "Well my answer is: Nah."

JFA: Nah? What kind of answer is that?!"
JHA: "It means no jackass!"

With that Christopher Back walks back to locker room area with an evil grin on his face while the fans are booing him.

OOC- Your Wish is my command, master.

IC- Who in the blue hell are you? I mean honestly. You hack. You useless slime ball. You do nothing here. You are small time. You have no clout, you have no real money and your only investment here is getting your ass handed to you night in and night out by those better than you. The only two people who I can think of that are worse are maybe your old drunken Partner D-ex who is getting carried by Ignavus... and... no even he's better than you.

You are the bottom of the barrel here. You are six time champion in your own fed. You talentless hack. You put the title on yourself to build your own inflated ego. Atleast here the ego's are inflated because others say we're good, not just ourselves.

Do you think anyone likes you in this federation? Do you think the fans care to see you do anything other then get kicked around every single night? You think the guys back stage want you around? Everytime you come on screen about half the arena leaves their seats for refreshments or take a piss and those poor bastards at home who have to watch you change the channel.

You hear that Christy? Grown men would rather stand side by side, arm to arm, in what is the most uncomfortable situation to urinate than watch you screw things up in the ring and stutter out ripped-off insults, with your ripped off knick name.

You want to invest in something? Invest in god, because your personal Jesus is now coming for you so get ready to touch faith, assclown.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

ooc: Figured I'd just post again, since people probably wouldn't check the old one... I need attention! I can't help it! ;)

ic:

*A cameraman finds his way to a medical area, where three EMTs are checking on Xille. He winces in pain and occasionally lets a yelp of pain go as he is prodded. One technition finally sees the cameraman and forces him out of the room before slamming the door shut.*
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: "For once, I agree with what Blaster said. Your just at the bottom of the barrel, C. B-e-ck! *burp* Speaking of worthless ripoffs...Murder Inc. if your name wasnt so similar to the company of my favorite rapper in current times, I would have shoved this can of beer up your asses that you would call the EMT's to get a tweezer and pull it out before the alcohol contents burst up your rectums!"

*D-Ex, obviously drunk...again...falls down on the floor. He rolls to look above him where the camera is at.

D-Ex: *breaths heavily*......ok...ok...I'm...ok.

*He stands up slowly and looks at the camera

D-Ex: "But enough about that. Enough stating the obvious like murder inc ripping stuff off like that time I was dragged into the NOD crap. Enough about Blaster picking yet another jobber for him to fight....and in the end, either some lady or a guy in a barney suit beats the hell outta him and makes him lose the whole thing. Enough about Back getting his ass kicked so many times, it would be reminiscent of Dinoknight in the year of 2002. Cause its time to look at the present.....and to the future. The present...the future of the AWF tag team division falls into the hands of the serial slackas. Whether you guys at the back like it or not, me and Igz run the division until someone prys off these belts on our hands. So step up guys, after all....you like to underestimate us...you like to say, your gonna beat us down. But in the end, me and Igz are gonna win over you and in the end you will be just another victim of the reactive rejection."

*He tosses the can of beer behin him before he points up to the camera

D-Ex: "We are the Serial slackaz! Step up if you can...survive...if were not too lazy to let'chu!"
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!