[Original RPG] Official Absences Thread

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Computer SOL.

I will not be posting for 2 - 4 days unless I can sneak on at work like I am right now.

Sorry.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
verytired

unexpected abscence

Post by verytired »

Hi... ah, sory about this. we had a crisis in the family over xmas; basically, and this is kind of hard to type, so i'm gonna be blunt: my mothers rather serious illness took a turn for the worse. she ontracted a lung infection and had to move hospitals, which in wales means across country.
any way, we thought she was for it. and she still is, but she's holding on with bloody grim determination. she actually said she was waiting for someone official before she left.
couldve been an attempt at humour, I dunno.

so, as my work can't give me anymore leave till that fateful day, I'm back in the land of easily accesible internet: I'd like to pick up where i keft off, but could anyone give me a quick update?
Sociopathic Autobot

My computer is straight up ****ed. I have no idea when or even if I will be back. I probably need a new one so bar getting super lucky on a second hand comp I could be gone for anywhere as long as one day to one decade.

Sorry. =(

I will e-mail the mods if my characters should be opened up.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

I guess I should make it clear that I'm still out due to a comatose computer and a rowdy real-life schedule. I'm very frustrated, and I will be making attempts to get involved slowly on public access, but I can't say one day whether the time I'll have set aside for the next will still be there when it rolls around. I've asked the staff to put my characters on the team rolodex, so you may see them being posted for under any number of accounts, including my own. I'll make more permanent arrangements with individual players if this is too much trouble for them. Shall see.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

And the jinx is on....

My computer's gone belly up for the moment, too. I'm going to have limited access for the next few days at the very least.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

I`m back, after a fashion. My tower looks like it`s slagged, but the hard drive is salvageable. For now, I have to use my PSP to go online. My desperate hope is that they make a keyboard for this thing. My thumbs are getting stiff..... :D
Sociopathic Autobot

Computer is broked again... shouldn't be gone too long this time, just needs a powersupply.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

My computer has suffered a terrible death, I will be absent for a few months as |I'm going to Thailand for a month as well.(Extended my stay read 2-3 months, if anyone wants to put my lads up for adoption they can.)

Look after my boys, especially Wheelie, he doesn't know any better!
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Will be gone from Sunday to next Friday. Entertaining guests for spring break. My characters should be mostly out of the way, but as usual, responsible parties may shuffle them if so inclined.

EDIT: Blagh. I had no time to get to the computer lab today until now, and it closes soon, and I doubt tomorrow will be better. Hopefully I'll be back Sunday.
Elcor
Protoform

Will be out till April 11th

Post by Elcor »

Excuse me everybody, I'm still having troubles with my connection and cannot post at all. I surely hope everything will be well after my return on Aprill 11th.

Sory again for the inconveniences and...
My characters may be moved by whoever responible (don't resurrect Jetwave, though...)
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Out for 10 long days!

Hello everybody! I'll be out for 10 days, starting next Saturday ( sweet honeymoon, we'll visit N.Y :D ), and I think I'll post again on April 12 aprox.

I'm asking nice people to see if they can play my characters. I'll edit this post as soon as I've their replies.

In Cybertron, Gunrunner will follow Cobalt and Kick-Off, so if it's necessary for my pretender to do anything, Moderators feel free to play him.

See you soon!

Edit: Verytired will play Backstreet in the Steelhaven Adventure!, and Heinrad will take care of my beloved Aerialbots on Cuba.
Thank you, pals! :) Cobalt and Kick-Off
Lord Zarak

Almost forgot to do this

Post by Lord Zarak »

Am away for a week as of today. Going on tour with the uni hockey team.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Am going to be away on holiday till next monday so if the staff can look after my guys

Scoop and Overdrive are on omega

Chainclaws near the landing pad

Quickmix is unconscious on landing pad

Landfill is unconscious in Nightbeats shuttle.

Wingspan is perched on top of a barn
Pounce is in the nemesis

Weirdwolf is leading way to co spaceship.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Will be in Phoenix all day tomorrow and probably won't have time to post Monday. Mondays tend to be bad for me in general... Anyway, I doubt any of my guys will be in the way, but move them if needed.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Am back, tho with one working arm!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Friday til Monday *well Tuesday is more accurate but hey*. Vacation! Thank God.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Reflector

It's that time of year...

Post by Reflector »

...when Unlce Flec goes into hibernation for three months. Following my flight back to Pennsylvania tomorrow, I have at least two weeks of mayhem that are likely to be a whole summer, and I have no idea what my internet access will look like. So I think it's best to assume the worst-case, that I won't be here at all, rather than leave you all waiting for me.

For that reason, I'm going to send out a round of PMs to individuals I think may be interested in taking the reins for some of my characters including a sketch of my plans for them. Scout has volunteered to take over the job of overseer until I'm back, which should be around mid-August. I'll probably pop in now and then in the meantime, but make sure you keep the place tidy. No parties!

Keep on rockin', everybody. You're the best.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Just a quick fyi- I'm going to be out all day tomorrow (Wed), and possibly half of Thursday if the dental surgeon thinks I'm well enough to complete a surgery that didn't take in Jan.

Dunno if he'll do it while I have bronchitis.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Going to be moving from 5/29 through 6/5........ish. I should be able to post after that week of transit. Mods can move/post with my characters while I'm gone.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Yeah, I forgot about the game again. Doesn't look like much has happened since, though.

In any case, can someone remind me what (if anything) the Hot Rod patrol was doing?