[Original RPG] Official Absences Thread

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Blargh... I'm going to have to extend that absence to an indefinite date, and on much shakier terms. I'm home now, but my friends are far happier to see me than I expected them to be. (Today, my first day home, they woke me up and wouldn't leave until I told them I was going to bed at midnight. This is likely to be representative of the next few weeks.) Sorry everyone. I really didn't think this would be a problem. I'll try to post when I can, but the staff may move my characters if they get in the way as I see they have been. Sorry again.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Alright, I'm back. If anyone has used my characters please send me a PM as too their location.
Metal Phoenix
Protoform

Temporarly leaving

Post by Metal Phoenix »

I have been bussy and still am , so if someone would take my charecter until I come back I would be grateful.
I have been reborn..and this time things
shall be different..
Reflector

One more time...

Post by Reflector »

I'm further extending my absence to the rest of the summer, as I head to Pittsburgh next week to begin a punk-rock tour. My characters are in the hands of the staff now; please direct any questions to them or the Team account. PM's sent to me before mid-August will not be read. Have fun, and don't miss me too much. ;)
MirageFanGal
Protoform

Going away this weekend

Post by MirageFanGal »

I will be without the 'net for a couple of days, I'm going to AutoAssembly tomorrow

Merged. We have a sticky for stuff like this, you know...

--Warcry
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

I will be out of town from the 11th of June onward for about a week and change. I may be able to post once or twice during that period. If my chars need to be doing something, somebody can move them around or whatever, but I'd prefer that Huffer not be touched, it its not to much trouble slowing things down for a week. I'm just having way too much fun rebuilding a citybot.:D
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

I'm back.
Scout

Post by Scout »

Welcome back Zisteau. :)

I'm leaving. :) From Monday night to the 13th of July, I'll be overseas, but I will try and post in between. Heinrad, Warcry, Six or Brave can move my characters if get caught out unexpectedly. Should be the last long absence this year.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

I'm sorry that my posting is very erratic (and non-existent recently). Once again, my situation is changing. Four years of living with uni mates is coming to an end tomorrow, when I move back to Swansea.

It's a weird time of being not-at-all settled, and being depressed (or at least as depressed as I've ever been... Sober). So I'm going through a bit of a weird phase of my life - I'll let you know when I'm back to normal. I should have said something before, but... I didn't.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Ravage
Protoform

I am Alive

Post by Ravage »

Honest! Just been working like a dog the last few days, I will be sure to get something up sooner than later :) Also been doing some research on the Strategic Fuel Reserves.

Hope all are well!

Josh
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Going out of town unexpectedly until next Wednesday. Will probably be able to post a couple times between now and then.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I'm going to be out until Thursday or Friday, but all my characters should be well taken care of. :)
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Warcry
I'm going to be out until Thursday or Friday, but all my characters should be well taken care of. :)

Can I have his job while he's gone?
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

I'm technically back, although I ended up having internet access the entire time I was away.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

As some of you may have noticed, I havn't been very active in the RPG over the last month. I'm sorry but as per usual, life has reared it's ugly head and as such, I won't be able to participate in the RPG as much as I would like.

I know this is asking a great deal but if Brave Max could take over my boys as he has done in the past, it would be greatly appreciated. I do hope to return once I get my life back to gether, but until then....Don't mess with my ****. :D

Thanks
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Chromia

Post by Chromia »

Well, you know, real life has a way of doing that Amarant. Anyway, don't stay gone long. :-)
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

Sorry I'm pretty busy right now got a lot of school work to do.
I'm may being like this until December
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Am going off for 5 days to la Belle France . Scout has kindly said she'll look after my characters for me. :D

Quickmix will be in his Lab

Ricochet off with Skids to raid a garden centre in the nearest town

Landfill is on way back with Nightbeat as cargo

Scoop will probably wind up in the recreation area

Weirdwolf and Monzo are on Nebulos

Weirdwolf is probably working out how best to take out such a huge Autobot , it should take him a while. Probably best off waiting for rust to set in .

Monzo is off to Heaters Hideaway

Chainclaws annoying the medics and hoping he wont catch something nasty in medbay

Pounce is enroute to the Nemesis and a checkup with Doc Hook to have some shrapnel removed and a new coat of paint

Wingspan is on his way to meet his human contacts to collect his car parts
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

Hey all.

I'm here to give a heads-up for a potentially long-term absence. Real life **** has gone and hit the fan and I'm not sure how much time I'll now be able to spend on the internet, or even if I'm up to posting much right now. My life's taken a sudden dive to an all-time low, and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to climb back out of it before I hit bottom and go crashing right through the floor.

Consequently, I doubt whether I'll have much time to spend here. I might be able to get online enough to keep in play, but then again I might not. It's all pretty up in the air at the moment.

Hopefully the fact that I'm only playing one character, and the fact that the character is fan-created, will makes things a little easier. The staff are free to take charge of Echoshift if they need to, which they may well need to start doing soon since I know Echoshift's currently involved in the fight at San Francisco. The only thing I'd like to request is that he isn't killed off-- leave him on one side of the stage if you want to, but please refrain from having him killed off completely because I may be able to come back one day and reclaim him.

That's probably about all I need to say, except that if anyone needs to contact me I'll probably at least be able to check my email on a regular basis once I'm back at college, so if you need to get in touch then e-mail me (my address is in my profile).

Out for now, folks. And I'm sorry.

~Sky
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

In northampton handing work in, be back friday.