[Original RPG] Official Absences Thread

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

I'm unavailable till Thursday. The preds aren't doing anything right now but in case anyone's forgotten Seaspray is still wandering around Metrotitan (Amazingly undetected ;)) . I haven't had a good opportunity to have him discovered but if anything big happens or the Autobots need to leave and whatnot would the mods please move and or have Seaspray discovered as they see fit albeit only if its necessary. Sorry for any inconvenience.
-Alex???
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Going out of town for a couple of days - AutoAssembly beckons, will post when I get back

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

I'm back.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

Its my birthday tomorrow...*Looks at clock* well technically today so I won't be here at all today, tomorrow and maybe Monday. You know us Irish [/stereotypes] so unless you want a pissed Seaspray (I know I do) adios
-Alex???
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Holy Holidays! :D

Well, I'm off on summer holidays for three weeks, starting next July 9th (Sunday), and my internet access will be inexistent. So I started to contact fellow players for if they agree to take care of my 'bots.

I'll edit this post as soon as I know their responses. Advanced thanks, you're the best! :)

-Jordi-

Edit: Heinrad will play Depth Charge and Crosscut ( and maybe Camshaft...),
Scout will play Ultra Magnus and Metroplex,
Warcry will take care of Gunrunner and super Backstreet,
Verytired will play Override and Dogfight,
Otimusskids will play Skids,
Rollerdash will play Wolfang.

The Aerialbots will take a rest of three weeks on the Medbay, but if they're really needed Mods, feel free to fly them.

Again, you're the best! :cool:

See you soon!
Scout

Post by Scout »

Dai Atlas 2000 and I are going to the Cubs game today. :) Won't be back to post until tomorrow afternoon, as we won't be back until after midnight and first thing tomorrow morning is the King Tut exhibit at Field museum.
Elcor
Protoform

I'm back... if mods allow it :)

Post by Elcor »

Greetings everybody!

What started as my short-term absence had grown for me into a three-month time of deep trouble, including myself, my job and the company I work for as well... There were times I thought I wouldn't made it, but - a miracle indeed - I've emerged relatively unscathed out of it all and am ready to take my place controlling my characters. I honestly believe nothing like that won't be happening again to me soon...

Considering the characters - my special and sincerest thanks for mod-beings who had kept them for me even after the two-months absence.

So, consider this post as my application to return. I'll be busy for a day or two following the treads and checking what happened till I was out... Then I'm gonna start posting, so if anybody - mod-beings in particular - objects, than I'd like to be informed of it.

Looking forward to playing together once again,
Elcor
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hi Elcor!
Glad to see you coming back pal, and glad things are smoothing out for you! Lot of stuff is in the works- if you find it is confusing and you need help catching up, just poke a question in here for clarification.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Am going to be away until Monday Mods feel free to move my chars as needed
Scout

Post by Scout »

I'm having jaw surgery this morning (Monday). I won't likely be conscious and available for posting again until Tuesday at some point.
Elcor
Protoform

Post by Elcor »

Good luck with the surgery, Scout!
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

I have to put the RPG on hold for at least 3 days. I have some important stuff I need to work out. This shouldn't affect the game but if any of my chaps need moving around... well you know the drill. :)

@Scout

I hope the surgery went smoothly:)

Edit:I'm back already---> but I won't be here for another 2-3 days.
-Alex???
Scout

Post by Scout »

I'm back - mostly - will be back to posting tomorrow night. ;) So far, so good. I'm on massive painkiller and antibiotics, so the tale will be told once the antibiotics run out.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I'll be gone 'til Thursday. Never fear, though...the rest of the staff will valiantly try to keep my characters from causing problems until I get back.

And before you ask...no, Myles, you can't have my job while I'm gone. Stop asking. ;)
BlueSkids

Post by BlueSkids »

Hy! I'm back!

Well, first of all thanks for taking care of my characters... ( Verytired, Warcry, Optimusskids, Heinrad, Rollerdasd and Scout. )

And now... a reading of three weeks -more or so- of posts in four or five threads...
Elcor
Protoform

Gone till Sunday

Post by Elcor »

I won't be able to post till Sunday, the 13th. My characters' actions are covered, but - as usual - mod-beings are free to move and act them.

Soon I'll be back!
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Elcor
Protoform

Well, I'm back!

Post by Elcor »

Took mó longer than expected - forgot the password, so I wasn't able to post from Moscow...
Now I'm back on my old place, reading what's happened.
Will post for Kickback and Technobots today.
TILL ALL ARE ONE!
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be visiting my Grandma's house for a few days (two to three days-give or take) and won't be able to post anything during that time.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Scout

Post by Scout »

wooooooooow!!!!!! Someone actually let us know they were leaving! :D So why are so few other people posting right now...?

Have a good time Infecticon. We're going to have to move the citybots out in very short order (by the end of the weekend most likely), but you can pick up again while on the moon.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Howdy!

So after a fulfilling and crazy summer, I'm struggling to shimmy back in here. Thanks to everyone who watched my kids over the summer. I'll be picking up my Decepticons again presently (though don't be surprised to see other mods posting with them on occasion - I may need to disappear for days at a time without notice), but it'll be a bit until I'm comfortable taking over my Autobot characters again. Baby steps. Thanks again, keep rocking, and clean up that mess.