[Original RPG] The Edge of the Abyss: Image in the Sand (Carbombya)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Scrounge75
Protoform

Post by Scrounge75 »

Fly acknowledged Gigatron , thankful that his partner would be recovered , but a little perturbed by the glint in Windrazor eye."

Ruckus slowly put down his tankard of energon, there he was again making un Decepticon like gestures, he'd have to watch his consumption. He revised his statement .

" I mean this is a one off deal , in direct proportion to the quality of parts , right ."

"Excavator over here".

Ruckus waved his tankard in Excavators general direction.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Medbay, Scorponok

Hook called out next and the the Predacons moved forward to be repaired, just a general obsvation for osme, except for Headstrong whose leg armor need to be replaced.

Outside Metrotitan

Tempest transformed into his jet mode, and laucnhed from one of Metrotitan's launching bays and headed off to Scorponok to talk to Gigatron. After their last mission, he knew he'd have to wait a while for Gigatron to consider his mission, but I'm sure Gigatron could find a good use for him.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Scorponok: Mess Hall

Irritated by the interference of Stonecruncher, Runabout took the opportunity afforded to him by his somewhat questionable state of mind to deliver a swift kick to the Micromaster combiner.

"Hey!" he shouted in mock annoyance. "What where you're standing, you little twerp! You nearly made me trip!"
Reflector

Scorponok: Halls

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron stopped suddenly in his tracks, like a statue frozen in time. His foot claws gripped the floor while Scorponok transformed again - when the motion was complete, he again took step and passed into the medbay.

"Shortly, Ratbat. I do look forward to your report."

Gigatron paused in the doorway, his optics panning over the bustling infirmary. A few Decepticons hailed weakly to his coming, but he paid them no concern. His feet pulled slowly over the floor of the long hall, giving his optics time to scan for the target. He sensed he was close as he entered the CR corridor.

"Bludgeon, come. We must have words post-haste."

Across the room

Knockout pulled a laser scalpel and began cutting at the seams of a side panel on Ground Hog's head. With the protection out of the way, he flicked on his chest-mounted flashlights and began probing the inner workings.

"Just relax. I'll have you fixed up before you know it."

Excavator looked nervously in the direction of his name and gave a small nod to Ruckus. He shuffled across the floor and climbed onto an adjacent barstool. He needed to stand to be as close to the Triggercon's height as he could. (He understood he may be difficult to hear over the noise of the hall.)

"What can I do for you?"

On the floor, Stonecruncher simply chuckled at Nightracer's comment. He had begun to turn toward the bar to order another drink, but his vision was distracted by a giant black foot flying at him. Mildly slowed as he was, Stonecruncher could do little but attempt (and fail) to grasp the foot as it connected square with his torso, sending him soaring back into the wall. The metal proved stronger than his small weight could penetrate, and he bounced to land on his face on the floor.

"You overgrown can opener," Stonecruncher growled at Runabout as he pushed himself up. "You're lucky you only did that to me... I'll just take yer arm off for it!"

A few heavy steps took Stonecruncher back toward Runabout; he wound back as he crossed the void and threw a heavy punch at the Battlecharger's shin.

(OOC: Remember the Constructors' strength of 9, B.)
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

" Thanks Hook " Triggerhappy said and then headed out to make way for the other wounded.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Runabout immediately collapsed to his knees as Stonecruncher punched him directly in the shin. For being a small bugger, he had incredible strength.

Runamuck, naturally, took exception to this. "Hey! Get over here, you little munchkin!" He dove for the Micromaster, only to miss him completly and collide straight with Nightracer.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Talk about irony...still it does prove my point, Nightracer thought as she watched the events unfold. When Runamuck collided with her, Nightracer stumbled and her back was pushed into the bar table. Glaring at all of them, then down at the white Battlecharger, Nightracer pushed him.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Scrounge75
Protoform

Post by Scrounge75 »

Ruckus replied to Excavator

" I was looking for some chrome parts some hubcaps etc. "

Ruckus dodged to one side to avoid various brawling Cons

"does your partner need a hand ." He said
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"What the slag?!" Runamuck snarled, shoving Nightracer away from him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?! You think I attacked you on purpose or something?!"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Scorponok

Ramjet nodded. "Thanks, StarBlade. But hopefully we'll find out that he's dead or something, so we won't haveta do it."

Hook waved Headstrong onto a nearby surgical table.

"Lie down and deactivate your pain sensors."

Scorponok's voice boomed again.

"All hands, take note. Nonessential city services are shutting down temporarily, to allow for repairs to the main computer systems. This will take approximately two minutes."

Command Deck, Scorponok

Only seconds after the announcement had been made, a scorpion drone carried a glowing silver cylinder past Spinister. The Targetmaster watched as the drone took the object into the room that hosted Scorponok's special project.

Command Deck, Metrotitan

Ratbat nodded, though Gigatron of course couldn't see that.

"As you wish."
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

" I assure you I would have done a lot worse then shove you if I had thought that." Nightracer said coldly to Runamuck as she replaced the drinking tube back into her arm compartment and closed it.
the other party."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Medbay, Scorponok:

Bludgeon: -sheathes katana, rolls to feet in one fluid motion, stands- "I am here, Lord. What do you wish to speak of?" -follows Gigatron-
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Runamuck snarled and withdrew his weapon, pointing it directly at Nightracer.

"Then why don't you try it, sweet thing?"

Runabout turned to look. "Um...'muck, I don't think that's such a good idea..."
Reflector

Scorponok: Medbay

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron nodded to Bludgeon calmly. He did appreciate this one's demeanour - his respect and honor for a foe who had bested him was admirable, far above what Gigatron would expect of the generally crude moden Decepticon rank-and-file. He was glad he hadn't killed the Pretender when they had first met again some months ago...

"A report," Gigatron said as he strode for the door at the end of the corridor. "Tell me of your exploits at the Autobot outpost."

Nearby

Knockout continued to solder patiently and carefully the new transceiver parts into Ground Hog's cranium. He frowned ever so slightly as the world began to darken around him. Not here, not now... Thankfully, Knockout just finished the operation and pulled out, his consciousness returning to him. He pulled his arc-welder and summarily shut the hatch.

"Er... All set. Is there anything else you need to have fixed?"

Excavator's head spun as Nightracer crashed into the bar behind him. He learned from the experience and quickly scuttled onto the top of the bar. He looked again to Ruckus while keeping an optic on the action nearby.

"I think I have some of that in my quarters, yes. Would you be able to get us out of here?"

Below, Stonecruncher jumped on the fallen Runabout's chest, clicked on his radio to a certain someone, and raised a fist above his head.

"BRAAAAAAAAAWL!"

Stonecruncher brought the fist down hard to Runabout's chest with a grunt. (And in the medbay, attached to his work, Sledge grumbled that he couldn't attend.)
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

After quickly running through the possible consquences of her actions (and identifing the gun), Nightracer sighed and got ready to dodge. Then Nightracer throw the rest of her drink at Runamuck and pulled her sniper rifle out of subspace.
the other party."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Runabout tried to toss Stonecruncher off of him. "Get off me, you midget!"

Runamuck, meanwhile, fired at Nightracer, his shot going wide.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

Nightracer didn't have to move much to avoid the shot. Calmly, Nightracer aimed her sniper rifle at Runamuck's hand that held his gun and fired.
the other party."
Scrounge75
Protoform

Post by Scrounge75 »

Ruckus nodded

"I think your friend can take care of himself ."

He moved through the fight clearing a path for Excavator .
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

In Hatemonger's office a small warning light appeared on a map of Scorpnok.

"Oh brother, we just got out of battle." He grunted and stood up heading to the medbay he got onto his comlink.

"Lord Gigatron, sorry to bug you but there seems to be a disturbance occuring in one of our medbays I am going to check it out." He said striding to the medbay.

Cryotek decided it was time to head back to his office.

Quake went outside and found targets to blow up.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Scorponok

Tempest landed on one of the launching pads and went to secrurity, swiped his hand past the censor and kept going, His secrurity hadn't been updated but he knew a trick or too.

He walked past the med bay and saw a fight breaking out and got his pistols out just incase. He saw a large Decepticon he once saw parting through the crowd.

"Maybe he might know were Gigatron is ...."

Headstrong went onto the table and de-activated his pain sensors as instructed. The rest of the Predacon's went into repait chambers and went into repair mode, they'd be out for a while.