OOC Talking Point - Edge of Survival Prediction Thread

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Silly Cow

OOC but also OOS (out of seriousness)

Post by Silly Cow »

The Royal Rumble
30 Men; One Winner; A New Champion

There is a lot of talent involved in the rumble match and it's very hard to predict who will come out at the top. Will HBK fulfill his promise and take the AWF title? Will Sixswitch get retribution for his too short title reign and once more show why he is the most exciting AWF superstar? Or maybe the whole F'n show will go all the F'n way and bring the title back to the now defunct what was once called GPA.

But no. Even with such great candidates, I cannot ignore the possibility of a surprise entrant. Someone that hasn't been around for some time, but will make a comeback at Edge of Survival and take the title. Yes, the winner, and the new AWF Champion is, Brawn!!

Tag Team Championship - No Count Out, No Disqualification
The Serial Slackaz (c) vs. Y3B & The Mat Man

I smell a swerve. The Slackaz have been getting along quite nicely and the Mat Man hasn't bee naround lately. Something's up.

The King of All Men (that would include me also, then) will ont have a chance as the Mat Man reveales his secret plan, costs Y3B the match and joins his adversarys to create the Mariel Mackaz!

The winners: The Serial Slackaz

Divebomb vs. TC

Let's analyze this scientifically. TC has been in three War Games -matches, losing all of them. Divebomb has been in one, losing in it. That would give Divebomb a clear advantage in the match. And even though TC is a veteran in the game, even he can't overcome those odds.

Winner: Divebomb

The HeartBrend Kid vs. Big Daddy Rav

HBK vs. BDR. The battle of the acronymes. There is only one clear way to sort out the winner.

H>B, B<D K<R.

The winner: Ravage (2-1)

Xille & ?? vs. Vin Ghostal & The Lock

This just in: The Rock has refused a spot at Wrestlemania. And one almost immediately starts to think, why would the Rock do that? Because he got a better offer from the second biggest wrestling federation in the States (eat that TNA!). The Camden Crusader and the Aussie Annihilator think they have the match won but that will soon change as Xille reveals that his surprise partner is none other than the Rock!!

Of course with Xille vs. Ghostal almost set in stone at AM this will also naturally lead to a Rock vs. Lock match in the same night. And we all know that the Rock likes to put other people over nowadays. Lock's in for a helluva push. But to keep the feuds going, the faces will take this one.

Winners: Xille & The Rock

Special Bonus Match! Announced... uhm, now, really!
Baxter vs. Judge Death

I like Baxter. I like Judge Death.

Coin toss. Heads for Baxter. ...aaand it's tails. Judge Death it shall be then.
Thanks D!
Thundercracker
Protoform

Re: OOC but also OOS (out of seriousness)

Post by Thundercracker »

Originally posted by Silly Cow
The Royal Rumble
Divebomb vs. TC

Let's analyze this scientifically. TC has been in three War Games -matches, losing all of them. Divebomb has been in one, losing in it. That would give Divebomb a clear advantage in the match. And even though TC is a veteran in the game, even he can't overcome those odds.

Winner: Divebomb

Actually...my team won the second War Games
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Damn. That puts my predictions way off. TC vs. Divebomb could honestly go either way.

Mayhem winning the final match got me confused. But then again, I have to admit I was a bit drunk...
Galvatron91

Re: Re: OOC but also OOS (out of seriousness)

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Thundercracker
Actually...my team won the second War Games

*cough* screw job *cough*
Tempest

OOC

Post by Tempest »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
*cough* screw job *cough*

OOC: Your just huffy you lost one :p

Royal Rumble

This is a toughy, while I'd like to agree with RS logic (come on, I had to wear a thong ...) I'd thrown it up between DB, TC, BDR and Morpheus.

Of course, at the end Batman and Robin are going to swing down from the roof and steal the title.

Tag Team Match

D-Ex deserves to hold onto this one for a little bit longer. Besides Mat Man hasn't been around in a while.

Winner - Serial Slackerz

Divebomb Vs TC

Another tough one, both of them have done a good job lately in the AWF, but I'm siding with Divebomb on this one.

Winner - Divebomb

HBK Vs BDR

If Ravage has any chance of winning the rumble he has to win this first ... if he doesn't then he'll be tired.

Winner - HBK

Xille & ??? Vs Lock and Vin Ghosta

Xille, the kids dynamite. He'll win, whoever he tags up with.

Winner - Xille & ???

Baxter Vs Judge Death

The Bugman will fly ... he might get squashed, but me thinks he'll pull through.

Winner - Baxter.

After all that I realised that Morpheus is the only out of my 4 thats not in a prior match. We'll have to see if that affects him.