Warzone live from the saddle dome. 01/20/05

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

And once agian, we hear the rants and raves of Odinson. You know with all his talking and raving he does, he might have been tired but no.

*Cloud Signs a Picture of him for a fan with a horned helmet, pats him and watches him go*

You know, I could never get tired of watching my fans come and go, knowing that I am thier hero and that they all respect me...Oh wait thats not what I was talking about.

Yes, thats right, Odinson, that was the topic. And yet agian he raves and rants on how he was "cheated", how he is the "greatest" champion there is, how he should hold gold because he was trained in this country and how he was all powerful and mighty and blah blah blah....Sheeh. Hey you, yeah you.

*Cloud Calls over a group of Cloud Fans that were hanging back stage at the request of Cloud.*

So, you watched my match last week when I got the title, my title I might add back to me after OP had defouled it.

Crowd: Yeah we sure did! We had premire seats for that match. especially when you knocked OP out of the ring with the ladder and climbed it to get the title back.

Cloud: Good, Good. So here is a question for all of you. Do you know Odinson? You know the guy who complains and complains and complains till he is blue in the face?

Crowd: Yeah we sure do. we also heard his rant earilier too. I think you should take him!

Cloud: For the Belt?

Crowd: No, not for the belt. for a match to see even if he is worthy to look at your belt.

Cloud: Interesting. Thanks.

Crowd: No problem, we will be always there where you are.

*Crowd Leaves have being handed with t-shirts and fake belts for each of them*

Interestingn crowd there. Anyway back to the case.

You see Odinson, you can't prove to me that your really worthy for the belt. Lets see, after I pinned and proved that your wrong, what have you done lately? Beat up a newbie? Thats all? And you demaned the belt? For what? You being you?

Listen Odinson, I told you once I told you a hundred times, prove to me, that you really worthy for the belt. Otherwise your babbling will amount to nothing. However since your straved for attention, how about this. When Op finally shows his face in this ring, or in the back or where ever he is right now, And I come on top like always I will give you not a title shot, but a shot to prove to me you will be able to hold the belt. If you beat me, and thats a huge IF, then I will gladly face your for the belt.

Otherwise, if you don't like that and are a chicken then face someone else, and prove to me that your ready for the title. This excludes newbies so find someone good that you can beat and thenI will give you a shot. Otherwise don't come here crying any more. Cloud out.

Believe the Hype, Feel The Pain!
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

So, Cloudy the Viking has now become Cloudy the Coward? I see now, you want me to beat you once so I can beat again? If you're a glutton for punishment then I'll induge you, but why don't you be the proud warrior you say you are and just put the title up for grabs. Why do I need to beat you once so i can beat again for the title?

I'll tell why. It's because you're afraid. Deep down, you know that you couldn't beat me on your best day and that your pin over me in that 4 way match was nothing more than a fluke. You can beat up on that daydream, OP2005 all you damn well please but you know that you can't even lace my boots let alone kick my ass. You couldn't even beat Ravage without help tonight, a man that I beaten twice. If you're supposed to be this big powerful viking warrior, then give me a title shot right now. Let's see if the gods favour you or whether you're just some damn freak with a multiple personality disorder.

You know that you will never Prove Me Wrong, so you just go run and hide like you always do You keep on beating down those weaker than you instead of facing a real competor. You can have all those peons with their cute little viking helmets. You keep on deluding yourself into thinking you deserve that belt, but the day will come when you will have to face The Rabid Wolverine. And on that day, those peons nor the "gods nor the other voices in your head will be able to help you. Nothing you do will stop me from putting you into a House FULL of Pain. Nothing will stop me from putting your name on the long, ever growing list of "entertainers" who tried to go one on one with the Best Damn Technical Wrestler and lost. You can't beat me and you know it. But if you're half the man you say you are, then give a title shot. The challenge is there CloudStrifer and all you have to do is....BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

ooc: Sorry guys I aint been on. Exams...

Corridors

OP is seen walking through the corridors when he's stopped by a Random Jobber Interviewer...

RJI: OP2005, last week you lost your TV title to your opponent Cloudstrifer. How are yo-

OP grabs the RJI by the throat and holds him against the wall

OP: Listen punk, Next time you tell me what happened last week I'll do more than just give you a little bruise on your back, get out of here.

RJI scampers off and OP looks into the camera

OP2005: Cloudstrifer. Lets see before you keep on rantin off about me defouling you title and me losing it you'll do yourself a favour and shut that mouth of yours before I have to get a stapler.

Here is something you should remember I said I'd take your title. I did it. Understand, good. The title's mine and you yourself know that. Right now Amarant is doing the best thing he does... rant.

The past is the past, the future is 2005. The now is OP2005 Thy Worst Nightmare.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

I had the night off so how about i bust mah gum's

Yo what's up this is Homeslice,
I'm flowing like the river nile,
Don't be dissin' on my style,
or I'll throw a sonic boon like guile.

So what if I look like Gomer Pile?
Ignavus
Protoform

A joke. A lame joke. But it felt right.

Post by Ignavus »

We see Ignavus. We're zoomed in rather tightly on him, actually. He's got no shirt on, and blue running pants with yellow stripes down the sides. We can't make out the background, it's too blurry - but there's a lot of people and a lot of movement.

"Look, you. I've seen you around. I know what you are. You make a whole big deal about being my "Worst Nightmare." You think you're all frightening, hunh? All tough, hunh?"

Ignavus is obviously yelling at someone behind the camera. We can safely assume it's OP2005 from the "worst nightmare" thing.

"Well, I've been scared of you for awhile. I've been trying to avoid you, but no more!"

The camera finally does a 180... and we realize Igz is still in the gym. He hasn't been talking to OP at all... but to a treadmill.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Originally posted by Xille
After EoS, Ghostal, you and the Lock aren't going to be able to deny, baby. The X, the sweet machine, and his tag team partner will see to that.

Remember that.

The Lock knows Xille can spot talent when he see it, cause he knows that the Lock can whoop his monkey ass. But all the Lock's greatness aside, come Edge of Survival, the synergy between The Lock and Vinny G will set the arena alight once more as the talents behind the Phantom Foundation rise again, and there's nothing, and The Lock means nothing that you can do about it. Try and deny that.
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Well, Well OP finally comes out of his hole and shows his face around here. About time too.

So this *touches belt* is yours? Really? Then why am I holding it, why did I damage you leg, throw you out of the ring, destory you completely? I will tell your little nightmareish self why...

Because its mine. Yes Its mine, I won it, and I won't lose it agian. That time I underestimated you, and I sure as hell won't this time. You think you will get away easy? Hell, you better watch yourself, because its time I teach you another leson. This time, instead of burying you, I will finnish you off for good!

Understand one thing OP, even if you don't understand anything else, is that your nightmare is destoryed, broken for a second time. Your a patheic fool, but I must admit a worthy oponent. But I will not lose a second time.

Believe the Hype, Feel The Pain
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

Originally posted by Grimlock
The Lock knows Xille can spot talent when he see it, cause he knows that the Lock can whoop his monkey ass. But all the Lock's greatness aside, come Edge of Survival, the synergy between The Lock and Vinny G will set the arena alight once more as the talents behind the Phantom Foundation rise again, and there's nothing, and The Lock means nothing that you can do about it. Try and deny that.

Just don't forget. There is something unknow in this mix. Me. See, there will be some synergy. I don't need to worry about that. I am a little more.....ravenous. Wether it dead, or alive and barely twitching. The next person I face will leave on a stretcher. Period. Becaus, you won't know where I am coming from. And you won't know how I am going to hit. The true deffinition of wild.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

In the backstage area, Lisa Lovelace catches up with Vin Ghostal as he heads for the parking lot, dressed in street clothes with an athletic bag over his shoulder.

LL: Vin! Vin Ghostal! I was hoping to ask you a few quick questions.

V3: Let me make this easy for you, Lisa. Why The Lock? Why would Vin Ghostal and The Lock choose to be tag team partners at Edge of Survival? Isn't it obvious, Lisa? Two of the greatest, most charismatic superstars in the history of the AWF, together for the very first time as a tag team. This is the kind of match that brings ratings. This is the kind of match that brings buyrates. This is the kind of match that puts butts in the seats, even if those butts belong to the ignorant, uneducated Australians that will be catching our upcoming tour.

LL: Vin, you are aware that The Lock is Australian?

V3: Well....I....I wasn't talking about him, was I? I was talking about these moronic fans who probably won't even cheer a man of their own kind like The Lock. If Australian fans have never been smart enough to heap praise on a superstar like Vin Ghostal, how do you think they treat their own?

LL: As for Xille...

V3 (in a mocking, whining voice): Oh, as for Xille...as for Xille...

LL: You did cost him his match tonight against the Lock.

V3: All I did was set the cosmos in order. Ever since I dumped his ass on the curb, Xille's been wrestling out of his weight class, so to speak. He declares he's coming after Vin Ghostal? He takes an open challenge against The Lock? Xille is nothing more than an insolent child, and at Edge of Survival, V.3., Vin Ghostal will put Xille in his place and drop him on his ass back in the Hardcore division...and then, come the Royal Rumble, Vin Ghostal will reclaim his place at the pinnacle of sports entertainment. Take that to the bank, Lisa.

OOC: Very high-quality show. I enjoyed every match.