A New Year of MAYHEM! 10 Jan 05: From GM Place, Vancouver BC!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
The Wild One

Post by The Wild One »

*The Wild One see the video package done by Baxter, and laughs. *

We will see about this. Once I take care of my buisness with Lock, I think you will be next.
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Why, thhank you ffor being sso gracciouss, Ssscarecrow.

You knew thhat wass me lying, right? Good. Anyway; to be truthhfful ffor a change, I havve no idea what thhe heck thhe term iss ffor a match withh no weaponry invvolvved. No doubt ssome will call it boring. Sssome more will call it peaccenik trashh. Unssurprissingly, I do not esspeccially care what thhosse ssomebodiess thhink. I ssimply reffer to thhiss type of match ass...ideal.

Thhat ssaid, off coursse, I harbour no illussionss thhat thhe upper echelonss off thhiss company do not pay thhe sslightesst heed to my wordss, regardlesss off what thhey are. But iff thhey do happen to be lisstening; you now know my prefferencce. And I promisse you, thhat iff your ffinal deccission invvolvves evven thhe remotesst hint at thhe usse off weaponss, thhen I will tear open your sstomachss, yank out your ssmall intesstiness, and thhrottle you withh thhem.

Thhe Law hathh sspoken.
Sig-image by DrEvil. He rules...
"I was given a chocolate bar and an M-1 rifle and told to go kill Hitler." - Jack Kirby's WW2 experience.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Tell me Iggy, what is almost? Does almost fall under the win column? The Draw column? Or the loss column? I think it goes under loss monkey. And that means you lost. You didn't beat me, hell contrary to your statements you didn't even almost beat me. You got a two count. If a two-count counts are more common in a wrestling match then a body slam. I kicked out of your most impressive move. You hit it and I got up. What does that tell you?

Stop trying to play in my lime light iggy, stop trying to act like we're equals. We're not, I'm better. There is an order of things around here and I am at the top. Even with the titles you dwell around the bottom.
The only thing ticket related that will occur between me and you at EOS in that match is your careers ticket getting punched.

I walked all over you in the cage, and I'll walk all over you in a tag match. Nmat will walk all over D-Ex... if he can stand. And every guy in the AWF locker room will do something bad all over Atticus.

Hit the bricks, junior. You're up against something you can't stop and next time you will not be able to avoid a touch of faith. Now LOOK OUT AND SHOUT get ready to reach out and touch faith!
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Originally posted by The Wild One
About your offer,............I will take! If you can't beat em, join 'em! Now if anyone dosen't like that, who gives a damn!?

Just like the Lock said it would, the rundown has begun. Murder Inc. is getting stronger with numbers, but more importantly with talent. Wild One has some skill which is why the Lock made him an offer to join Murder Inc. So now he can go take care of Baxter, not that he'll need it, but if anything happens he knows that the Lock's got his back.

As for the rest of you knobbers, The Lock is going to go through the whole AWF because The Lock will show you all what a bunch of talentless hacks you all really are. The Lock is throwing out an open challenge cause Murder Inc.'s presence will be felt, and The Lock hasn't even got started yet. So who wants to help The Lock out with a warm-up?
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Yo Zarak!

You got my respect son, you see the hardcore title is like a fine ass lady you treat her good and she will treat you good right back, but the min you turn away she's got her arms aound some other fool's waste.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*Cloud is seen with his belt over his shoulder and a smile on his face.*

See, I told you OP. I told you I would get this back *pats the belt*. Another victory over your long tarnished and irrelevent career at this joint. You see while I was away from AWF because of Christmas and New Years I tought alot about myself and what I achived.

You see, while the Norse Gods are all suprime and powerful they haven't helped me with anything as of yet. They demand scarifice and prayer yet they do not produce the results that I desire. They only care about thier prestige and thier power.

Yet while they are gods, they are forgetting who I am. I am CloudStrifer, one warrior nation, the suprime man that stands over other men.

You may say I am insulting the Gods and shouldn't but I tell you they need to be cut down to size and shown who really is the more powerful one, the most magificent one, the one who holds all the cards.

You my friend OP, will prove this and have. They gave you favor for defeating me, yet I in return defeated thier chosen one and proved they have no power. It is a pity you have to feel my wrath but who else if perfect than you, the one time champion, the holder or nothing except the greatest record of losing to me. You may want to try again and I welcome it. But remember the result will be the same. I win you lose.

Believe the Hype, Feel The Pain!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Tempest, just sit down and don't get your panties in a wad. *snicker.....*.

If I have to I will do just like I did tonight and make you my bitch plain and simple.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Originally posted by Ravage
Tempest, just sit down and don't get your panties in a wad. *snicker.....*.

If I have to I will do just like I did tonight and make you my bitch plain and simple.

IC: *is stunned*

Wow ... the pussy willow comes out of the bag. Big Ol Daddy-waddy Wavage decides to be tough. Give me a ****ing break. Hell, been with the GPa has gone to your head. Who was their to help you out in nearly every single match you ever had? Me, you was the one that helped you into the GPA? Me. Who was your tag team partner while in the GPA? Me.

You think you can take me on one on one? Hell no, but if we do ever meet you'll have ass-licker-momma's boy TC to hold your balls in his purse as you try to **** out a poor excuse for a match. Don't even try it Ravage, you'll be lapping up my piss off the floor before I even become your bitch.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Look at you two pansys. You both think you are so damned tough and Tempest I just got one question for you. Just when did you start thinking you had that much pull in the GPA? I mean come on. You are a hack, plain and simple. You only got in because you came whining and crying about nobody liking you so we made you our errand boy. And as for Rav, well we let him in because he had some skill, not much, but some and we figured that another body wouldn't hurt our chances.

So bottom line, when you two were allowed in to the GPA it was because you two piss ants came cry to us about want to be part of our team and the true GPA, that is Viewfind and the NWA, talked it out and said fine. But after seeing how well you guys went together in that evening gown match I would say you deserve each other.

But hey maybe you two should go put those dresses back on and go whore yourselves out down on East Hastings, seeings how thats the only place you two can fit in around Vancouver.

But now as for Erik. You won. It was another good match even though I lost, but hey it is nice to see that I can go a whole match with you now. But the way I see it is, its only a matter of time before I get my hands on that title of yours. So no hard feelings when it happens, but good match and thanks HBK for thinking about me.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Dive, at least the four of us didn't puss out of a match. I don't care about whatever misfeeling you had for TC for getting rid of View. You gave our team the disadvantage midmatch at the Wargames and odd are why we got screwed.

It's funny, you walk out of that match and as I said before you don't get screwed over. I mean I figured you and Erik were in on something. But being that far up there you should be able to count fillings.

And Tempest don't even try to talk all big and bad to me. I mean we all know who wheres the women's underwear around here now. In fact some of the fans were saying look out for your mangina.

Besides I have a list of people I need to take apart. Your not really even worth my time or energy to place on it. Well ok, you might be a better match than HBK will be, you might not break as easy as the Game and I still want injure Captain Turncoat. Ahh hell I am all about fun so bring it Tempest.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: LOL! Man that smack talk with JD and KK with the bear humping JD's leg was classic! :D I nominate it to be posted in the smack talking guide thread!!! Damng that smack talk had me laughing so hard. Nice work Shockmeister.

IC:

D-Ex: "If I can stand? What are you implying huh blaster? Huh 'personal jesus'? Huh mr. worlds strongest youngest man alive?.....ok now the last one didnt sound right. But hey all I want t'say is you can still keep running your mouth now....get your ass kicked....run your mouth again and then get your ass kicked yet again. Blaster, it doesnt matter man. It doesnt matter if Igz and me are gonna walk limp on our way to the ring to face you and mat man one day for these titles. It doesnt matter if you still have a very bad relationship with women and would steal auntie slag underneath my radar. Hell it wont matter if my breath registers to 10 in the inhebration meter of a local police force who would pull me over before I would even get there.....cause some how and some way....the serial slackaz will reactively reject your claims. Reading the bible or singing some marlyn manson wont help you guys out in securing a win on us. You might come out as a heavy favored team to win if you were to face Igz and me, but thats only on paper. "

D-Extreme grabs a nearby beer bottle and uses his teeth to get the cover out before chugging it. He finishes the bottle and wipes off the beer remaining on his upper lip.

D-Ex: "One day, a day that is already a day after our tag match in the future, people will gather around and be shocked. Cause like the red sox beating the yankees....like the nuggets defeating the sonics in the 1993 playoffs.....it will be embeded in the record books as one of the biggest upset. A team that has a very amazing track record of title wins in their history....defeated by a mere tag team that is called the Serial Slackaz? NOW WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT?! Keep on talking 'personal jesus' cause it will slowly lead to your 'personal crucifixion'. Your dealing with the serial slackaz now bay-beh! So step up if you want to....survive if were too lazy to let'chu"

D-Extreme flashes a huge grin on the camera before tossing the beer bottle at it to end the transmission into static.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Raven Darkstorm
Protoform

Post by Raven Darkstorm »

IC: So this is what the once-great AWF tag team division has been reduced to a drunk and a bum as champions?
These two half wits who couldn't find their asses with both hands and a road map and they get our title shot? Fine since Blood and Thunder, Vin Crapful and Xille are at each other throats and P?
out of action. That leave only this piss poor excuse of a tag team
and two old losers in our way to get what is rightful ours the AWF Tag Team titles!

StarStorm has arrvived and we are bring hell with us!
Quote the Raven Nevermore.
Halfshell

In character, of course... as if I wouldn't...

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Raven Darkstorm
StarStorm has arrvived and we are bring hell with us!

Shame you didn't bring good grammar with you...
Atticus
Protoform

A little note for Y3B

Post by Atticus »

You know... I bet that some people here are wondering why I haven't publicly said anything about Y3B's comments about me. Well... it's really kind of simple if you think about it. Why in the hell would I need to deal with an absolute loser nobody? I mean... I have so many important and bigger things to deal with... talking smack about a curtain jerker surely isn't one of them. *smirks*

Blaster... Y3B... Ayatollah of Rock and Rollah.... wait... my favorite one is Personal Jesus. How clever is that! Personal Jesus. Well... personally... I'm an atheist so your little stage names don't really do it for me. Man... if that isn't gimmick infringment, I don't know what is. Blaster... I know that you must be so bitter right now. A couple of weeks ago, you make your return with your former tag team partner... all fired up and ready to compete. You must have been so excited... I mean... there you were competiting for the tag team titles... but oops... you lost. That must have been a downer, huh?

But instead of remaking a name for yourself and working your way to the top... you put all of your frustrations on me with your snappy little put downs. How pathetic is that? *laughs* It's kinda funny... all of your little snide remarks about me... it's funny because you remind me of a catty little high school girl. Always whining... bitching and complaining about absolutely everything. Never getting your way.

You know what... I think we have a new winner. Ladies and Gentlemen.... I present to you...the Queen of Bitches.... Blaster! Congratulations... you've finally won something for a change.
Brains Beauty and always a Bitch
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Don't move. Don't you even breathe, Blaster.

>At this point Igz would leave the ring and search furiously among the fans for a digital camera to nab<

This is too perfect, this is the moment. You are so... cliche that I just need a picture. You are ignorance incarnate.

Personal Jesus? Personal Jesus? I should reach out and touch the faith? Never. I deny you, Blaster. I refute you. I scoff, and I spit on you. I was raised under faith once, when I was very little. Then I ran away; that's why I only do what I want to do, when I want to. It's why I created the Philosophy of the Slacker for myself. So that I could avoid falling into the trap of stonewalled ignorance that you have.

I fought Judge Death because he tried to force his beliefs on me, he tried to "purify" me. I was going to fight you so I could honor the belts and do D-Ex right. Then I was going to fight you 'cause I plain don't like you. Now, though? Now?

Now you've become everything that is wrong with the world, an effigy for my rage.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Well, well it looks like the little ingrates are comming out of the woodwork.

First OP comes out and have the odasity to take my belt, which was rightfully mine and which I destoryed Strafe and he is still in the hostpital recovering. The took it and now I got it back. He learned that he shall not touch it agian.

Now on to the little squabbling that there is going on in this Tag team divison. First of all let me clearify something about Tag Team division.

A Tag team is where two less quality wrestlers try to join togeather to make a barely passible fighter. This is way I chose not to go into Tag Team.

Now with that my describtion is done with I come to current situations. A bunch of failures called Igz and D-ex join togeather and take the title. My hat's off to you because you two are the most patheic human beings I have ever met. I mean taking a Girl's help because your not man enough to deal with them is just priceless. Yes I say priceless because its the worst form of wrestling that I have ever seen. I am so glad your never going to be in running for my belt.

This is my message to OP. You will never succeed in anything that is agianst me. You will fail. Your nightmare has been broken agian and it will keep breaking. You will suffer my friend, suffer at my hands.

Believe the Hype, Feel The Pain
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Oh look I've angered the meagre pimp and his little ho. Iggy, I say this for everyone in the locker room, when you're around no on breathes. I think I dropped you on your head to hard because you seem to think that you have a choice. You either touch faith or get touched. And when you get touched you get broken. Case in point your head. Now as you are to stubborn to just kneel down and back out of my spot-light at EOS I do it again. And NMat gets to do it. And then D-Ex gets to get drunk again and you get a lengthy stay in a hospital bed where you hopefully get a sponge bath.

How brutal are you man? You just got ripped on by Cloudstrife, a guy who thinks he's a viking. The sultan of suave doesn't even have to say anything to you, you're even looked down upon by those under you on the card. You're like the grade 12 who gets picked on by grade 8's. You're not worth my breath, so I will hold it when it comes to you. Now hit the bricks junior.

Now Atticus, Atticus, Atticus. Do you know where you are? What federation you are in? Do you have any clue what is coming out of your mouth? Or is it, just like the weird stuff coming out of your unmentionables, caused by a weird disease from someone else?

Absolute loser nobodies don't get Cage matches on demand, loser nobodies don't get tag title matches for no real reason what so ever, total losers aren't worshipped by millions world wide as the child prodigy of wrestling. Total losers can do more than win just tag titles, and even when the non-total loser does win them, he doesn't use some girl he go for $15 in the back alley before a show one time to do it.

Now I'm not bitter, no if anything you are bitter. I think the big reason you interfere in my matches, try and make my life hell is because you want me. I mean really, you want to have me. I can tell. But you know I would never touch such a filthy, festering, gross, disgusting, ugly, vile, cheap, easy, $1 no $0.50 no $0.25 no $0.10 no pay you $1 to do her slut! I mean one second you're with Ziggy Stardust, then you're with Erik, I'm sure you've been with D-Ex.

Now if you want to find out what I've won recently go ask your boyfriends if there was a cage match tonight. Then on EOS ask me about a tag title match. And then, on the monday after ask yourself what it feels to reach out and touch faith! LOOK OUT AND SHOUT! OWW!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: All this is in IC.....cause that is the only excuse I can give right now due to my inhebrated state. So some(ALL) contents may be insulting and incoherent. Parental guidance is strictly advised

D-Ex: "Dont get cage matches? What are you talking about? Archivemania 2....Wolfang got in a fix since Cyberstrike, a bigger loser got his demand to face him in a cage match. So Blaster, if we do challenge you to a tag cage match, it CAN happen. Cause were not that big of a loser now are we? Ok....maybe just a standard tag match or hockey on a tag match. And let me tell you Blaster, our manage aint a cheap slut! Like a six pack of beer, she dont costs that cheap. "

D-Extreme tosses a beer can on the trash lid and thinks.

D-Ex: "Oh Raven...dont worry. We aint piss poor or get lost in the map. WERE THE SERIAL SLACKAZ BITCH! We dont have the time to even unfold the damn map! Use your head Drivel...er...Raven. You want a title shot? YOU GET A TITLE SHOT! If the booking comitee would listen to your charity case story, they will be willing to put you in a match againts Igz and me. You wanna prove your worthy to be tag champs than we are? You wanna bring some hell boy.....dont worry you dont need to when you will face us. You just pissed me off more than the 'personal queen of the bejebus's bitches' here and thats just from moving your mouth too much. Blaster, I hope you can wait for a while longer.....your partner aint ready yet and I wish him well. Cause were gonna show you how the serial slackaz deal with egomanaiacal numbnuts like you and this Raven Dorkholmes here. Raven, you and Vanth can just wait on the ring when you face us...cause were the ones who will be brining hell on that night. The serial slackaz are ready to strike."

D-Ex holds the AWF Tag title belt high in the air

D-Ex: "step up if you want to....survive if were too lazy to let'chu"
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
BLARG!

You might want to settle down, Cloud. You're likely to piss off more people than you can handle.

We know you're all mad that you couldn't ever find a good teammate to make a run in the tag division. We know that you're mad that you haven't been able to actually defend your belt since winning it. And we all know that you're mad because you haven't cleanly beaten anyone that you're currently criticizing.

Calm down, baby. Take a lesson from the Serial Slackaz.

Oh, and one more thing before I leave...
Originally posted by The Lock
So who wants to help The Lock out with a warm-up?
I've never been one to back down from something like this, and since there haven't been any takers - and provided that the bookers don't have a better idea for either of us - I'll be the first to step up, baby. After all, I don't want to see "Murder, Inc." turn out to be another G.P.A.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
This is way I chose not to go into Tag Team.

Cloud... sometimes, when you talk... you sound like a Neaderthal. Well, let me be fair to the Neaderthals: they're more advanced than you... let's say homo erectus?

>At this point Igz starts to stomp around like a caveman and starts shouting in broken sentences<

I NO LIKE TAG FIGHTING THINGIE. I NO FIND ABLE TO FIND PARTNER FOR THE FIGHTING WITH THE PARTNER. NO ONE REALLY LIKE ME OR TALK TO ME FOR THE FIGHTING IN THE TAG PLACE. I REALLY IS KIND OF SAD... crying me on inside.

>He stops, mirthful with himself<

Darkstorm... Blackcloud... DrizzleBoy! You done pissed off D-Ex. You should really take a look at the man's police record... assault, personal assault, attempted manslaughter, attempted manslaughter two, disturbing the peace... public nudity. Well, the point is that he sometimes gets angry when he's drunk;

and let's be honest - he's drunk all the damn time.

So now we're gonna show you why you can't beat the Serial Slackaz, baby. Actually, D-Ex can really handle it; it looks like he wants to. This is gonna be the easiest title defense in history.

Come out.. stand in the corner.. leave once we've won. That appeals to the Almighty Slacker. That appeals to him very, very much.