AWF Regenesis: The Key Arena, Seattle: 19 Dec. 04

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
I did I got no reply and thought he wasn't intrested so I dropped the angle.
But you posted before not hearing back on it. If you'll pardon the confusing grammar. Surely it would have been better to wait until hearing back before posting it; and as you didn't hear back, not post it. Rather than asking, posting it and then dropping it because you didn't hear back. No?

I'm not unreasonable but who do I talk to try and get some postive results?

G91, Divebomb, Silly Cow, AWF PO, Vin Ghostal, Socipathic Autobot, Tempest, you?

I honestly don't know who and that is what drives me crazy.

So could the preson I should be talking to send me a PM?
It would solve a lot of these problems.

G91 runs the show. It's not a secret. In fact, he said so the last time you asked the question - over in one of the related threads in GD.

Or failing him, PM one of the forum mods and they can pass it along. The Press Office account gets checked regularly, but the PM notification has been screwed up of late, so communications don't always get through properly, but sending a message to one of the regular folks should yield results.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Originally posted by The HeartBrend Kid
G91 runs the show. It's not a secret. In fact, he said so the last time you asked the question - over in one of the related threads in GD. Or failing him, PM one of the forum mods and they can pass it along. The Press Office account gets checked regularly, but the PM notification has been screwed up of late, so communications don't always get through properly, but sending a message to one of the regular folks should yield results.

OOC: Thanks I'll remember that you said that. :)

IC: I'm going to take a Christmas break call me when should I come back.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Anytime you want to " Judge " me Death, you are welcome to try
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

IC:
*The scene opens up in D-Ex's house where we see him sitting down on a folded up chair in his backyard. He grabs a can of beer and opens it. But before he would drink it, the doorbell rings and he gets up to see who it is.

D-Ex: What in the hell? He actually came here? Great, the BBQ is on then.

D-Extreme gets himself up from the chair and heads for the front door. He opens it and it turns out to be Ignavus.

D-Ex: Hey there partner.

Igz: *Yawns* Yo. How's stuff and stuff?

D-Ex: There all stuffed up and stuff, ya know.

They do a high five before entering the backyard. As D-Extreme prepares the griller, Igz goes for the nearby hammock and lies there. D-Extreme puts some coal on the griller before he grabs his beer can and drinks it. He tosses the beer to the nearest trash bin before talking to Igz.

D-Ex: *hic*So, I'm glad you came here...ya know what? Its great to be tag team champs huh?

Igz: You bet. Anyway, nothing great is happening in my house so I decided to crash in on your BBQ. So, who else is coming?

D-Ex: ...*hic*....the hell I know? Hehehe...

D-Ex gets the oil and starts pouring it over the griller. Accidentally, a few of it spils into his right sleeve. Igz is still on the hammock as he asks something. D-Extreme seems to be a bit entoxicated than he usually is. No doubt, it maybe due to the 12 cans of beer we see in the trash can.

Igz: So, how was your first Tag Title win anyways?

D-Ex: Eh?....oh...that...well Me and Impactor won the seibertron juinor heavyweigfh...championship against Bombshell and Rodimus...y'see...they called themselves the *hic* abomishin...ly...gay duo...hack hack hack! *Finishes putting the oil on the griller* We kinda won it by countout and all y'see.

Igz: No..I mean..you FIRST tag title win in the AWF?

D-Ex: Oh...uhm...yeah...I won it at the tournament against windcharger. You knwo what? It was one of the best things to happen? Soon, I got a call from Autine slag about stuff...*hic* y'see?!

Igz: ................*shakes head* How profound.

D-Ex: Oh, uh partner?

Igz: What is it now?

D-Ex: I's appreciate you coming here for a good ol x-mas eve bbq and all but, do you have a lighter?

Igz: Yeah, youre welcome. And here, take it.

Igz tosses a lighter to D-Extreme. D-Ex gets it but it slips from his hands. He picks it up and grins. He goes over to the grill and light sit up. The grill flames up, and so does the right sleeve of D-Extreme. D-Extreme tries to shake it off as Igz is seen looking at the stars.

Igz: You know what, its a nice nigt, lots of stars up there. *looks at D-ex slowly, but gets shocked* So dude....OH MY GOODNESSS!!!

D-Ex: ARGH! HELP! Call the fire department or get an extinguisher!!! IT BUUUURRRNNNNSSS!!!!

Igz: Sorry dude, I'm too lazy to get up now....uhm.....I can help you though! STOP...DROP...AND ROLL!!

The scene closes as we see Igz looking up into the stars while we see D-Extreme rolling down the ground in the background. The video opens up again to see Ignavus reading a book about 'X-mas eve with D-extreme and ignavus'. A kid raises his hand to Igz.

Igz: Yes? What is it?

Kid: UHm....so what happened to D-Extreme?

Igz: Oh, he eventually got the fire out. And he learned that being drunk is a bad thing, especially when you light up a griller.

Kid: Can you tell us another story Mr. Ignavus?

Igz: I'm sorry but I feel drained after that story. So I think Uncle Igz needs to go.

All the kids: please????

Igz: ...........uhm......sure. Uhm, hey you *points at one kid* give me that book beside you. Lets read that. *yawn* Thanks.
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

OOC: Listen Cyberstrike...the count is 0-2...if you know anything about baseball you will know exactly what I'm talking about. Secondly, try using a spellcheck once in a while. I can't read half of what you sent me. Next up, we had already booked up the first month as something to get the shows back up and running. January is a buildup month as well, just due to the Rumble and the fact that pretty much everyone participates in it. There is this great word we have here in the English language...it's called patience. Do us all a favor and look it up.

IC: Mercy General Hospital: Seattle, WA

The Game is seen in his hospital bed, beer in hand, smile across his heavily bandaged face.

Nurse: Sir, you can't have that in here...

The Game smiles as he takes a long drink from his beer...then lights a cigar.

Nurse: Sir! This is a non-smoking building!

The Game smacks the nurse on her ass and calls for HBK, Viewfind, Sixswitch and Morpheus to be wheeled into the room for the party to begin.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Tempest is seen in the hospital bed looking up at the celling.

"That damn punk ... why?"

Just then Tempest looks up and see's Morpheus bed being wheeled past with two nurses pushing him along. Tempest only gets more angry. He leans out of bed and reaches for his phone.

"*Dials in a number* Yo, TC ... I'm sorry I didn't trust you man. I would of expected D-B to walk out on you, but he walked out on me as well. Yo, something has to be done, and something soon. As soon as I can move my ass I'm getting out of this bed and going back home for Christmas then I'll be back. I got family to see and sponserships to sort out. When we get back though, russle up Ravage, tell Nmat to get his **** together. We're going after that punk and Dn."

Tempest presses the red button and a nurse comes in.

Nurse: "What do you want?"

Tempest: "Get me a bottle of Johnie Walker Black label and some ice, straight."

Nurse: "No alcohol allowed, but I could make an exception for you. Just one small favor, could you sign this for my son?"

The nurse pulls out a GPA shirt and a pen.

Tempest: "I don't see why not. I AM GPA ... heh heh heh. I'm now the longest serving member too now."
The Wild One

Ponders gift

Post by The Wild One »

The Wild One walks outside of his locker room. He notices the security guard looking at the package.

W1: What the hell is this?

Gaurd: I seen a guy in a Santa suit leave it here just now.

W1: *Wild One looks at the tag.* Hmm...It seems as if I have a stalker. *Hands the package to the gaurd.* I don't trust this. *Hands the package to the gaurd, and walks back into his locker room.*
It's time to get wild!!!!!
The Wild One
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch limps into the Game's room on crutches, with a stern look on his face. He stops in the doorway, and looks inquisitively at Erik Summers, who raises an eyebrow. Suddenly, the Double S cracks a wide grin, and unslings a bag from his shoulder, before dumping it onto a table - a conspicuous clinking sound coming from within.

"So, Team DN won. And the GPA got their arses whipped. Or should that be the ex-GPA?"
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

The Game looks up at Six with a grin on his face.

Game: "Why Mr. Welsh Wonder...would those be tasty alcoholic beverages in that little bag of yours?"
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

*The camera comes on at a local hospital as we see Viewfind exititing the hospital with his brand new Divebomb"i stand alone" t-shirt*

Doctor: "Mr kaufmann sir may i have a word with you about you're insurance?"

VF: "biyatch chill wit all dat kaufmann jazz, da name is Blingzilla, what'cha you want anyways? an autograph *Viewfind then looks into the camera with a smile and says "i always got time for my fans"

Doctor: "No sir just you're insurance number"

VF: "Aaaaaii give me this paper be'fo i open yo skull with mah Ak-47"

*Viewfind the signs the paper and then sends the doctor on his way*

Viewfind: Yo man what a botha gots do to get a cab around here? feels like i'm up in New york, damn!

*Just then a white lemo pulls up with the DN lago on the side and Just before viewfind jumps in he ponts down to his shirt and gives the GPA for life sign*
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

*Wolfang is leaving the arena, whilst gulping back a bottle of Smirnoff vodka. This is not that cissy 'Smirnoff Ice' stuff either: it's the triple-distilled stuff that comes in litre bottles. Keith Kincaid hurries up to catch the former Hardcore and Tag Team champ, and almost coughs up his lungs as he reaches his interviewee.*

KK: "Fang *coffcoffwheeze* can I *kaff* get a word?"

W: "You can get several. And it won't cost you a quarter of what Cyberstrike's charging." *Takes another gulp from the bottle*

KK: "You mean *pantpant* Christopher Back?"

W: "Same bleedin' difference... are you gonna ask me something or what?"

KK: "We all saw *coff* tonight that Zarak walked away with the Hardcore championship. There was certainly no love lost between the two of you during the match, either. What's going through your mind right now?"

W: "If I told you that, HBO wouldn't be licensed to show this. *Glug* If you mean, do I care that Zarak got the belt? Hell no. He doesn't need one. I've got my own personal bullseye on that asshole I used to call my friend. Nobody... and I mean nobody... puts him on the injured list. That's a little chore I've set aside for myself.

I should've realised that a leopard doesn't change his spots. Zarak betrayed the cWo. It was merely a matter of time before he turned on me. But I'm a little more inclined to take it personally..."

*Wolfang walks off as KK just stands looking dumbstruck*
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Why yes... Yes they would. Now, let's do a bit of drinking, and planning about next week's Mayhem, eh?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

OOC: LOL @ VF!

IC: The Game smiles and tosses Six a notepad, cracking open one of the icey cold tasty beverages...

Game: I think this should settle the World Title situation fairly, don't you?
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

*BZ is watchin the Wolfang interview in his hotel room. A camera is present, as is a large supply of Guinness*

Wolfang, Wolfang, Wolfang....*tuts*

You really shouldnt go drinking your problems away. You'll have a hangover, and the problem will still be there with your pounding head.

Now, shall we talk about the problem? Y'see, from where I am lying - victorious with unlimited room service - you are jealous. Simple as.

Of me.

Of what I have become.

Of the chance that you *dramatic pause* let go by.

*Sups*

*Sups again*

*Breaths deeply*

Ah. The taste of success. What you have my friend, is the taste *another dramatic pause, but longer to build even more suspense* of failure.

Hope it doesent stay in your mouth for too long, Sunshine.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

TC is seen being pushed in his wheelchair by his nurse, they go past the room where the Team DN members are seen celebrating. TC's arm reaches out and stops the chair by grabbing the door frame and pulls himself back to the doorway.

The members of Team DN stop celebrating and look at him. TC stares into each one of their eyes stopping last on The Game. He simply nods a sign of congratulations their way.
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Xille is standing in front of a monitor backstage in his (ooc: just for you, Igz...) new Gap woven orange and blue stipped shirt and sandblasted vintage jeans; his gym bag is around his shoulder. And no... he doesn't shop at Gap kids. The sound of Vin Ghostal's voice can be heard coming from the monitor.

Monitor: Well, let me promise you one thing, Xille...the days of me carrying you on my broad, muscular back are over.

Xille sighs, flips off the monitor, and walks out.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

The Game looks out at TC and tips his beer to him. Then looking at the rest of Team DN, shoots a smirk towards TC and tosses him a cold one.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Totally IC - I swear's it!

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: I'm going to take a Christmas break call me when should I come back.

We'll call you when someone gives a damn!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

A black 2005 Ford Mustang pulls into the Hospital parking lot blasting Pantera's A New Level.

BDR gets up, bandged bruised and hurting but after the series of Hardcore matches he was use to this he stood up out of the car made sure the didn't disturb his bandages too much and walked into the hospital to where his beeper told him to go.

He let out a stifled laugh as he saw the AWF wing of the hospital and walked towards where TC and DN were.

BDR's nods a not of approval and respect and flashes a quick thumbs up to the winners before grabbing TC's wheelchair and walking off and asking TC one thing.

"What's next?"
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: "You know after watching War Games I can honestly say that was without a doubt the most impressive match in the history of the AWF and I'm a hard man to impress."
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.