12/15/04 Warzone, live from the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Washington

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Edit

DB if your going to watch my back then I can and will respect that. Just don't turn on us or I'll make you wish we did the same thing to you that we did to View.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

So, the Big Z had no fight today.

No matter, I would have destroyed him anyway. Gotta let these newbs think they have a chance against me. Baxter, Christopher Back. They will leanr that you don't cross people the hard way, and they will suffer the fate that awaits my ex-tag partner, ex-business partner, and ex-drinking buddy Wolfang.

Y'see, I can take being drunk under the table. I cant take being pinned by my so called "friend" so he can take the glory and the title for himself.

He is a traitor, and I'm gonna hunt him down and destroy him.

But if anyone wants to get in my way, be my guest. I need to work out a little anger.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

OOC: Whoa...Zarak and Wolfang...from tag team supreme to hot feud in the company!!! Who would have thought!
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Oooh Ravage, I wasn't IC sweet heart .
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

Divebomb...you want me to treat you as my equal? Son that can't be for the simple reason that you are nowhere near my equal. Really you are far....far below it. I am former world champion, tag champion, and considered to be the greatest hardcore champion that this company has ever seen. I've main evented shows time after time after time. Ive been to the top of the mountain, I've taken the biggest stars of this company to the limit and beaten them. I've accomplished more here in the AWF than you could ever. So face it bucko, you are not equal to me. You and Tempest talk about how I dont respect you, well you are right...cause you need to earn my respect. And frankly unless you do something miraculous tomorrow night at the War Games...you're never going to get it.

You want to bring up what happened in the tag match back at the Archivebowl...sure I nailed you but you know what...you still advanced to the Battle Royale in the end. Thats all that mattered to me back then was the advancement. What happened in that tag match happened...get over it
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP2005: Heh. D-Extreme payed the price for giving me a weapon. He knows better than to trust a nightmare enraged.

Now Cloud that is your promise to me but we aren't going to keep that promise. No. It's time you realised that the 2005 has arrived and the nightmare shall claim a victim in you at Regenesis.
This whole thing is beyond titles, beyond life and death itself. Its a matter of me destroying you, taking your little belt and proving that I am the better... man once and for all.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: Now TC, wait a damn minute, you better shut your damn punk asbefore I do it myself. I agrred to you being in the GPA for certain reasons, this is not one of them. We are all equal in the GPA, all of us, you may be the 'leader' but were all equal, if we don't want to do what you tell us to do, deal with it! Who gives a crap if you have all those belts under you waist.

If you decide to give DB more crap, I'll give you a taste of my fist.

Ravage ... were do you stand?
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

Tempest...boy you need a friggin reality check. None of you are equal to me. The only one that comes close is Rav. You want to throw threats around that you're gonna beat my ass, dont just sing it, bring it. Cause frankly all I need is five minutes alone with you to show you that you cannot take me out, you can't beat me, and make it clear to you that you are not close to being equal to me
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Now listen here bub, in the GPA we were all equal until you came along. Your nothing but trash, yesterdays news, a has-been that doesn't deserve to be in the GPA. I mustof been down outright drunk to vote you in. Viewfind showed me the moves that I used against him ... this is unbelievable ... Thundercracker, if you think you can stand against the Human Bulldozer then just bring it!
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Tempest, zip it. This is my arguement and I don't need help with him.

Now TC, I'm done with this. I am walking into this match as part of the GPA and I am walking out of this match as part of the GPA. See you in the Wargames.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

The Nightmare? Boy, the Nightmare has already been brought and been defeated. It is a shattered dream that you bring. Because you still hang on to shattered dreams or nightmares is really patheic. Do I have to destroy you to teach you the errors of your ways?

You still won't prove yourself the better man because you will use weapons and I know it. Therefore I shall be prepared for your little helper because lets see, you can't defeat me any other way. You want this belt? You want to destroy me? Fine then, but you better believe the hype that I will destroy you like Strafe.

Believe the Hype, Fear The Pain but above all Fear the Man!
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

*We see Viewfind in his locker room*

its going down like i knew it whould.

TC you see the GPA was never about rules and giving orders now yo ass is so far down in da hole i'd love to see you try and get out now, and hell if you do i'll just kick you back down!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

*Wolfang is alone in an office. He is wearing his customary ring attire, with the exception of his 'Blood & Thunder' sleeveless trenchcoat: which is burning in an oil drum next to the desk.*

W: "So this is what it comes down to. You've some need to talk about 'friendship', Zarak. When you were going for the IC title, did I try to stop you? Did I give you anythign except encouragement? The answer is 'no'."

Wolfang stares at the burning trenchcoat

W: "This is what I get. After getting the hell away from a family that never cared about me... being set-up and left for dead meat by so-called 'friends'... the one man who was like a brother to me stabs me in the back as well. *Breathes deeply*

Whatever Zarak... you want to fight me? We've done this before. This time, however, there's no one in your corner. No one to back you up. It's just going to be you... and me. The time? The place? Doesn't matter.

You tell me I betrayed you? Listen pal; I pinned you by mistake. If you don't believe that, then tough ****. If you want to make this into a war; then on your head be it. I've survived this long without any help. Sure, Blood & Thunder were good: but maybe we would have been better off on our own anyway.

Let's face it: you went from running with the cWo flock to forming an alliance with me. You need others to strengthen you. I don't, Zarak. I am the lone wolf they always talk about. My pack is always with me. But who's with you?"

The scene fades to black
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

65:25

65:24

65:23
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

*Black Zarak is stood outside Old Trafford, his spiritual home*

Wolfang, you talk of betrayal, of being stabbed in the back, of accident. But in any way have you showed remorse for your action. No hint of an apology coming my way.

If we were as tight as you say, I wouldn't need to bring this up.

You talk of strength.

I have all the strength I need to take you on and be victorious. The one thing I will be sorry for is the way your arrogance proved to be the one thing that could split us.

You say you lost me because I stabbed you in the back?

I lost you to your ego.

*Turns to face Sir Matt's statue in a moment of reflection*
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
65:25

65:24

65:23

OOC: What the crap?