Mayhem 6 Dec. 04: From the Rose Garden, Portland, OR

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Born is he who will shake the world, Born is he who will last till the Ragnarok, Born is he that no man can destory or submit.

You here these word OP? These words were said at the time of my birth before my people went out vikinging. It was a harsh and terrible time, yet we survived, prospered and still live on.

You analyze my dream of being future and then past. Your absolutly wrong. Dreams are the stuff that Gods whisper in your soul, and your interpetation is foolish and demenings to the Gods.

Time, is something that neither you nor your foolish name OP2005, can be brought, bragined or made into yours. Time will always be there and it has no regard for anything that mortals calms.

So OP, your time as they say is flowing, and will soon disappear and you will be lost in the tides of history. OP, your visions of the future, of the pain you will cause, of the suffering, anguish and darkness is fleeting. Your on limited grounds my friend.

So go on claiming that you own darkness and death. Claim all that you see is yours. Claim the whole world even. But remember this. I shall be the stone that will stand forever never being broken down nor being cast aside. I shall stand and shed light onto your pain and darkness and drive it away. I shall stand holding myself high, sword in hand, driving you away. I shall always defy and destory your lies! You will never break nor destory the man the Gods reserved for Ragnarok!

Believe the Hype! Fear The Pain!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
OOC- It's class.... if we were actually writing these out in the IC world. We're not. And if you say Regenisis and Regenesis they sound nearly the same.

Attacks on spelling and the like don't really hold water, Biases against someone should not come into play and affect this rule of thumb. It seems I left some things out in the guide. ****.

OOC: O don u worri non. I's merely havin some foon. Jus lik know. In fact, I kinda feel like I'm Auros at the moment. ;) I'll watch myself in the future. I just felt a bit of brand loyalty/offense at a few of his comments, so I fought back. My bad, whatever.

IC: Ghostal, you'd better watch what you're doing, talking to that kind of trash. His lack of hard work and dedication rubs off on people faster than a case of herpes from Ravage's momma. I heard Tempest is still suffering.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by xille
His lack of hard work and dedication rubs off on people faster than a case of herpes from Ravage's momma. I heard Tempest is still suffering.

I am too. I burn, I burn! Oh, how I burn.